• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To S

Strider

2nd Level Blue Feather
So I suppose this is the scene in the movie where I puncture your delusions and let you know I’ve been on to you the entire time. To keep this short: I know you’re lying through your teeth to somebody about something; possibly to everybody, including yourself, you’ve always been an expert in the arts of self-deception. Waiting for the miracle, but not seeing the time.

I’m not sure if this is just your natural tendency to take the path of least resistance emerging, or yet another one of your lunatic attempts to get me to come rescue you due to your pathological inability to save yourself.

To be honest with you, I don’t really care. I decided awhile ago that I was done climbing out on limbs for you.

Feel free to crawl out on one for me if you wish, but I offer no guarantees that I’ll be around to catch you. Frankly, at the moment, I’d lean rather heavily toward letting you go ‘splat’. You’ve demonstrated you’re not worth saving.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back