• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One Piece: Island Adventure, Part VI & VII FF/M

Ramona122003

Presenting the next chapters to this story. For those who wants to skip ahead, the tickling begins in Part VII. For the rest, I hope you enjoy the story :).

Part VI

Sanji narrowed his eyes in hate as he charged Rire.
“This is for hurting Nami-san and Robin-chan!!” Sanji yelled. Taken advantage of Luffy’s powers, he took the kick head on, which caused his head to snap backwards. Rire countered by grabbing Sanji’s leg. Sanji suddenly screamed in pain as he collapsed to the floor.
“Sanji!!” Chopper yelled.
“Fool, I can use my Devil Fruit outside the dome too.” Rire said viciously. “I may not get your life force, but this works just as well.” He was caught off guard though, when Zoro dashed towards him and made several cuts across his body.
Rire was now the one screaming in pain as he back off. “You will pay for that!” He stretched his arm out and let it snap, nearly ramming Zoro in the chest if he didn’t dodged at the last moment.
Robin looked at the fight with worry. There had to be a way to restraint Luffy without hurting him further. At this rate, they may end up killing him.
“Brooke, what did you do to him before to reawaken Captain-san?” Robin asked.
“I simply played Bink's Sake.” Brooke explained. “It seemed to a song that was really special to him.”
“Can you play it again?” Robin asked.
“I doubt it will work now, since he is fighting so hard.” Brooke said as he watched Rire trying to defend against Zoro’s and Sanji’s duel attack. Rire was holding his own against them, but it was obvious he was being overwhelmed by the two monsters.
“He is in Luffy’s body, which mean he has all of Luffy’s physical weaknesses as well.” Robin said.
“Maybe so, but Luffy doesn’t have many physically weaknesses.” Brooke said. As far as he knew, Luffy didn’t have any.
“I know of one.” Chopper suddenly said, as he limp towards the small group. He reached into his backpack and pulled out a small vial with a needle at the end of it.
“What is that, Chopper?” Robin asked.
“It is a powerful pain killer.” Chopper explained. “This is what I usually give Zoro or Sanji after a tough battle.”
“How is that going to help us here?” Brooke asked.
“I do not give this medicine to Luffy.” Chopper explain further. “That is because Luffy actually has a low tolerance for drugs. This medicine is actually too strong for him.”
Robin understood. “If we give him this medicine at that doses, it should make him very drowsy.”
“Precisely.” Chopper said.
“But, how are we going to give it to him?” Brooke asked.
Robin smiled. “Leave that to me.”

Meanwhile, Rire was having a hard time holding off both Zoro and Sanji. One he could handle, but the two of them together were absolute monsters. However, this new body of his was amazedly durable. As long as he dodges that swordsman blades, he should be okay.
“He may have Luffy’s body, but he fights nothing like him.” Zoro muttered, with a sword in his mouth.
“He barely bothers to dodge my attacks.” Sanji said. “Counting of that damn rubberman powers.”
Zoro was more mad at himself. If he wanted to, he could had easily beaten this bastard, but he didn’t want to badly hurt Luffy’s body. At this rate, he will simply out endure them.
“With the combination of my Tacto Tacto Fruit and you captain’s rubber fruit, I can’t be beaten.” Rire taunted. “Now, I will show you a pain that will surpass hell.” He stretched both of his arms and grabbed Zoro and Sanji. Both screamed in pain as the fall to the floor.
“You both were weak from coming from my portal.” Rire said. “You were both fools to have challenge me.” Rire suddenly lost his grip when several arms suddenly wrap around his body.
“What the hell!!” Rire yelled.
Zoro quickly took note of this. “Robin?” He turn towards the woman in question and saw her standing some distance away with her arms cross.
“Quickly, give this to Luffy!!” Chopper yelled as he threw the vial at Zoro. He caught it gracefully and looked down at it.
“What is this?” Zoro asked.
“Just give it to him before he breaks free!!” Chopper ordered. Rire was using Luffy’s great strength to overpower Robin’s arms. Zoro wasted no more time as he ran towards Rire, just as he finally broke Robin’s grip. He plunge the needle deep into Rire’s stomach, catching him off-guard.
“You.....” Rire started as he knocked Zoro away and pulled out the needle. “What is this?”
Zoro chuckled humorlessly. “I don’t know actually.”
Rire then laugh. “Whatever you are planning will fail. I am the god of the.......” Whatever he was about to say was cut off as he suddenly fainted. On reflex, Zoro caught his captain before he could hit the hard floor.
“What the hell did you give him?” Zoro asked, as he held up Luffy.
“It was a pain killer.” Chopper spoke up.
“Pain killer?” Zoro asked in disbelief.
Sanji snorted. “Who cares what it was. It brought him down.”
Brooke shook his head. “To think something so mundane could stop someone like Luffy.”
“It is such things that usually brings down even the greatest men.” Robin said, glad the fight was over.
“We need to get Usopp and Nami back to the trip!” Chopper ordered. “They are very weak.”
“You are looking no better, Chopper.” Sanji noted. Chopper had a limp in his walk and he looked tire.
Chopper shook his head. “There’s no time to worry about that.”
“What good is a doctor who can barely stand.” Sanji countered calmly.
“I can carry him back.” Brooke offered.
“Even so, we still have a problem.” Zoro stood up, holding Luffy in one arm. “What are we going to do about Rire?” There was a long silence.
“There have to be away to unmerge Rire from Luffy’s body.” Robin said worriedly.
“I know of a way.” Oka finally spoke. Everyone had forgotten about him.
“Why should we listen to you.” Sanji growled. “You’re the caused all this mess in the first place.” He would had kicked the man if he wasn’t already injure.
Oka got on his knees and bow before the remaining Strawhats. “Please forgive us. We were always told what a great god Rire was. In the end, he ended up betraying us all. Please, allow me to help you to make amends.”
Sanji was about to say something else, but was interrupted by Robin. “What do you know?”
Oka never lifted his head from the floor. “Because you captain was able to fight Rire, even for a moment, it shows that the mergers wasn’t completed. So, there is a way to unmerge them.”
“How?” Brooke asked, not trusting the chief.
“If you make Rire uncomfortable enough, he will be unable to maintain control of the body and will be force out.” Oka explained.
“Uncomfortable?” Zoro questioned.
“Like an exorcism.” Robin said. “Is there some type of ritual here.”
“I am afraid not.” Oka said shamefully.
“Then, your information is useless.” Sanji said in disgust.
“Not, necessarily.” Robin said quickly. “Exorcisms are usually used if the invading spirit has a deep control over the body by using the powers of the otherside. With Luffy, that does not seem to be completely the case.”
“What are you trying to say?” Zoro asked, not understand none of this.
“Which means, we can most likely make Rire uncomfortable by more earthly means, like over stimulation.”
“Over stimulation?” Chopper asked innocently.
“Like being too hot or too cold for a long time.” Robin said. “Or, being in extreme pain for a long time.”
“Sounds pretty gruesome.” Sanji commented.
“We can think of the details later.” Zoro said. “Right now, we have to get our injured back to the Sunny.” Everyone nodded in agreement.

On the Thousand Sunny: Nami felt like a million belli when she woke up. Feeling more than a little hungry, she went into the kitchen where the rest of the crew, except Usopp and Chopper, were all seated for dinner.
“Nami-swan!!” Sanji yelled when she saw her. Hearts were seen in his eyes. “How is my sweet angel!”
Nami smiled at the welcoming. “I feeling much better, Sanji-kun.”
Robin smile. “That is good to hear, Nami-chan.” Next to Sanji, she was the most concern about Nami’s health.
Nami looked around the table. “Where’s Chopper and Usopp?”
Franky sighed. “Longnose is still out cold, sis. Might be that way until morning.”
“Next to you, he got the worst of it.” Zoro said he drunk a bottle of rum. “Chopper wasn’t doing much better so we forced him to bed once he finished treating everyone.”
Nami sighed as she sat down and happily took the food that Sanji was offering. “So, everyone is okay.”
“Except for Luffy.” Sanji said as he puffed on his cigarette. “That bastard Rire is still in him.”
“Anyway we can get him out?” Nami asked, slightly worried.
“We have been discussing it, but we have nothing so far.” Robin said, sipping some coffee. “All we have to go on is to make Rire uncomfortable by over simulating him.”
“All our suggestions would put Luffy in extreme pain or even be life threaten.” Zoro said. “But, we may not have any choice. Luffy is strong, he should be able to take what we give him.”
“What you’re talking about boarders on torture.” Franky stated, obviously not likely the current idea.
“He won’t be much better off with Rire controlling him.” Sanji said, with a hint of sadness.
Nami tapped her hand on her cheek, thinking of any answer to this current problem. She didn’t want Luffy to be in pain. Afterall, why should Luffy suffer because of Rire. They had to be a way to make Rire uncomfortable without causing too much physical discomfort.
Although, the though of getting revenge against that bastard was all too tempting. How dare that jerk try to tickle her to.........
“I know how we can make Rire uncomfortable and not cause any harm towards Luffy.” Nami suddenly said, smiling. The entire room became silent.
“What do you have in mind, Nami-chan?” Robin asked politely.
Nami smile became even wider. “I am surprise none of you though of it, given what happen to us.” It took everyone a moment before they got Nami’s line of thinking.
Zoro snorted. “Are we really going to do such a childish thing?” He was embarrass just thinking about it.
“I was fiddling with the idea,” Robin admitted, “but, even that could be very painful for Luffy given the extent we will have to do it.”
Brooke crook his head. “Is he really that bad?”
“Yes.” Everyone answered without hesitation.
“In either case, it could work.” Brooke continued. “Rire can’t seem to handle pain. He said something about Luffy being sensitive.”
“It works perfectly.” Nami said. “Besides, I wouldn’t worry too much about putting Luffy in too much pain.”
“It is the only plan we have that doesn’t cause Luffy physical injury or permeant mental damage.” Sanji said, finishing off his cigarette.
“Then, I’ll get things set up.” Franky said as he pulled out two screwdrivers. “Aferall, we will need something Supa strong to hold Strawhat.”​

Part VII

Rire slowly open his eyes, it was like thinking through water. Damn those pirates. How dare they make a fool out of him. He attempted to move him limbs, but quickly found that he couldn’t.
“Finally woke up?” Nami said as he lean again Rire’s shoulder. “It’s about time. You’ve been out for close to five hours.”
“You....” Rire started as he strangle in his bonds. He was lock tightly in stocks on his ankles and both his hands were chain tightly behind him, which circle the chair he was sitting in. He was tied in such away that made it was impossible for him to get enough leverage to free his wrists. Rire’s shins were also chained together. A slight breeze in the room told him his footwear were removed.
“I seriously doubt you will be able to get of out that.” Nami smirked evilly. “The chains and stock were specifically made by our shipwright to hold you.”
Rire snorted. “You think you can hold me forever?”
“No, but we do not have to.” Robin said, she was also smiling as she lean in the chair she was currently sitting in.
“What?” Rire asked, for the first time in years, he had a bad feeling.
“Rire, do you remember what you did to us using your powers?” Nami asked calmly, but she was obviously angry.
Rire eyes widen for a second as the realization hit him, but he quickly calm down. “You plan to tickle me? Go head and try, but I am not ticklish. Why do you think I use that type of torture?”
Robin smirk at the comment. “You made a fatal mistake. It may be true you weren’t ticklish in your original body, but you are now in our captain. And, it is a well know fact among his crew that he is extremely ticklish.”
Rire looked nervous for a moment before he regain his composer. “So what if I am? Is this your way of getting revenge without hurting your precious captain?”
“I think you know.” Robin said. “Oka told us everything.”
Rire growled. “Damn you, Oka. I should had killed you from the start.
Nami knew Robin hit a nerve. “Yeah, and we thought this was the best way to get you out.”
“You expect me to be scare!?” Rire yelled, he was nervous now.
“No.” Nami said dryly as she pulled away from Rire’s shoulder and walked down to his trap feet and smiled wickedly. “I expect you to laugh until it hurts.” She then began to run one of her hands all over the soles of his feet. Rire immediately burst into stream of laughter and attempted to pull his feet away.
What the hell!!?” Rire thought in distress. Why was he so ticklish? He knew that his new body was more sensitive than his original one, but this was unbearable. As far as he could ever remember, he has never been ticklish. He also had no feeling when he was locked within that seal and to suddenly go from that to a body that was overall sensitive was already becoming overwhelming.
Nami smiled at the reaction. “What’s wrong? Can’t a god take a little tickle?” She dug even deeper into his skin as she mocked Rire. Nami brought her other hand into play and used that to tickle the spaces between his toes, which caused his laughter to dramatically increase.
“You are quite good at this, Nami-chan.” Robin said, she was still sitting in her chair, just watching. “If I did not know better, I would think you did this before.”
Nami blushed slightly as she dance her fingers all along Rire’s arches. “I am just gifted like that, I guess.” She giggle nervously. Rire was really beginning to struggle in his bonds, but he was unable to escape.
Nami decided to go straight for the kill and remove one her hands from Luffy’s feet. She then dip a figure into his bellybutton. This caused an instant reaction and Rire nearly jumped out the chair.
“Dammit, stop!!” Rire manage to growl out, but he was quickly reduce into a fit of laughter again. His chest began to burn.
“Stop, like you did with me and my nakama?” Nami asked with a bit of anger. This caused her to move her finger even faster in his bellybutton, causing Rire to squirm even more.
“I will kill you for this woman!” Rire screamed out through his laughter.
“Now you are threaten me?” Nami asked, there was an evil glint in her eyes. “Now you’re really going to get it.” She dug her hand deeper into the pale arch of his right foot and rub furiously. Within seconds, Rire was in tears as his laughter increased even more.
Robin watched the entire inaction with a kin eye. Rire was definitely in misery and Nami was doing a great job, but she knew it would take far more than this to break him.
They had to utterly shatter him to the point of insanity, something she had not done to anyone in years and it was not a memory she enjoyed. It pain her to do something like that to her nakama, especially her captain, but there was no way to avoid. Robin also had to make sure not to push Luffy so far that this event forever traumatize him.
Another bout of screaming caught Robin’s attention again. Nami was currently squeezing one of Rire’s knees, but her one hand never stopped tormented his helpless foot.
“Damn you, Damn you, Damn you!!!” Rire cursed through his torture. This only encourage Nami to tickle even harder. She was digging her nails so deeply into his texture skin that it was leaving red marks on it. Rire attempted to calm himself down by biting his bottom lip. It reduce his laughter to a stream of soft giggles, but he was biting so hard that blood was actually beginning to be drawn.
Robin knew this was the best time to intervene. They could not allow Luffy to hurt himself.
“Nami-chan, do you mind if I join you”” Robin asked sweetly as she stood and walked towards the bond boy.
Nami smiled at the older woman. “Not at all, Robin-chan.”
Rire’s eyes widen when she saw her. Not another one? He didn’t think he could handle two of them.
Robin moved her chair closer until she sat only inches from Rire’s left feet. When she got comfortable enough, she ran a single figure across the soft sole of his left foot. Rire was completely unprepared by the suddenly rush of new sensation and burst into another bout of torturous laughter.
Nami also stepped up her attacks and she began to run both of her hands from the balls of his foot all way down to his heel. She did this fast and furious to maximum the torment. She also made sure to really dig her nails in to really get him laughting.
Robin, on the other hand, was using a much gentler technique. She moving her nails teasingly up and down the sole, learning its weaknesses. Like Nami, she quickly learned that the arches were incredibly ticklish and would teased them several times before moving further up his sole.
As Robin explored the velvety sole, she was actually amazed by how soft they were. Despite how much she had tickled Luffy in the past and the feet being one her favorite spots, this was the first time she had ever had access to them. She was driven to touch ever part of the foot just to enjoy the feel of them.
Luffy’s skin was an absolute textural marvel. It was thicker and bumper than normal human’s skin, but much more smoother, softer, and had much more give. Robin was surprise not to have noticed any of this sooner, given she was by far the most obvious in the crew. It most likely because he usually tickles her nakama through their cloths to keep from over stimulating them.
Robin was also pleasantly amazed by just how sensitive he was to her touch. Yeah, she knew he was bad, but this was the first time she really took advantage of it. He was in a completely different league than anyone she had ever played with.
She moved her figures up to tickle the base and in-between his toes. She listen carefully to the tone of his laughter and found a slight decrease from earlier. Funny, most people were the most ticklish around the area of the toes. Then again, her captain never followed traditions.
Rire’s twisted and turn in his bonds. He couldn’t believe that these girls were doing this to him. He was a god, such a child’s torture shouldn’t get to him. This body was to blame for his trouble. How could this boy even function being so freaking sensitive?
Nami, deciding to take a break from his feet, was now using both of her hands to dig into his stomach, making him laugh even harder. She knew all of his spots and were playing them to perfection.
It still amazed her how terribly ticklish Luffy was. He seemed even more ticklish since Rire was obviously not prepare to handle the tickle torture. It also didn’t help that unlike Luffy, who actually enjoyed being tickle to the point of torture, Rire seemed to really hate it. Which made it all the better. Rire was learning that revenge really can be a bitch if you are on the receiving end.
Nami began to make spider walks with her figures up and down Luffy’s sides and squeezed his lower stomach. Rire pulled to the side to to escape the tickling , but it was no use.
During Robin’s observations, she noticed something that not even Nami seemed to have realized. Luffy was much more ticklish on his left side of his body. It was something she realized when she compared the level of his laughter when Nami switched sides.
Testing her theory, she ran her hands firmly over Luffy’s arches, right in his most sensitive spot. Her observation proved correct as Rire’s laughter was greatly increased when his left arch was tickled. There was also something else in his voice that made Robin smile realization. She would have to keep that in mind in the future.
As must as Robin wanted to keep playing with silky sole, she knew it was time for the ‘real’ torture to begin. She reluctantly stopped her tickling and went into a bag that was well hidden from Rire’s sight. It was a bag she had have before she even met Crocodile. Within was a host of treats she had gather for both business and personal matters.
Once she finished rummaging, Robin pulled out several long pieces of string. She then carefully began to use the string to tie around each of Rire’s toes, she then pulled them back, and tied them to the stock using metal hooks that were on top. An addition she personally asked Frank for.
Rire noticed what was happen. “What the hell are you doing!!?” He screamed though his laughter.
Robin had already finish tying his left foot and was doing the same to his right. “Just making sure you do not hurt yourself.”
Nami also stopped, given Rire a breather. “What do you have in mind, Robin?” Robin said nothing as she finish tying his right foot. Both his feet now were now nice and taunt. She then went back into her bag and pulled out a long paint brush. Robin did not use it right away, instead she pulled out a bottle of some type of white powder and carefully covered the brush with it.
“What is that stuff!?” Rire demanded.
Robin smirk darkly. “You will see.” Was all she said as she used the brush to rub the powder all over his feet. Robin carefully covered the heel, arch, balls, toes, and in-between them with the powder, not missing a single spot. Soon, his left foot was complete white from the powder as Robin added several more layers. Once she was satisfied, Robin began to do the same to the right.
The whole time, Rire giggled lightly as the brush ran across his foot. It still tickles quite a bit, but it was nowhere near as bad as before. That girl was up to something, but he couldn’t figure out what. Soon, he noticed a strong tingling sensation on his left foot. It was getting worst and he had to grit his teeth in an attempt to ignore the tingling. He then began to notice that the tingling was starting on his right foot, which Robin was still brushing. Rire began to shift back and forward.
Robin knew the powder was having the desire effect when she saw Rire’s vain attempt to twitch his feet. She put another layer of powder on his right foot before she was done.
“That should do it.” Robin said as she closed the bottle and put it back into the bag.
Rire was really uncomfortable, it felt like insects were crawling all over his feet. “What.....what did you do to me?” He never wanted to stretch so badly in his life.
Robin decided it was finally safe to tell him. “Itching Powder.”
“WHAT!!?” Rire screamed, that explained everything.
“The very portent kind.” Robin smiled.
Nami burst into laughter when she heard that. “That is so evil, Robin.”
“It is just an old trick I learn that greatly increase sensibility.” Robin said. “Within a few minutes, the itching will become quite unbearable.”
“Damn...woman.” Rire said as he attempted to control himself.
“I am afraid it is going to get much worst for you.” Robin said as she put on some latex gloves. She then put her nails on his soles and did a quick stroke. Rire nearly jumped out his seat and gave a loud yelp. Robin smiled at the results and did the same for the other foot, gaining the same reaction.
“That is amazing!” Nami said in awe. “He’s really sensitive now.” She walked back to the now white feet. “Can I have some gloves.” She couldn’t wait to play with his feet now.
“I have something better.” Robin said as she went into her bag of tricks again and pulled out a toothbrush.
Nami quickly took it. “Thank you, Robin.” She got into position again as she prepare her new toy.
“Don’t you dare, woman!” Rire yelled, his voice, however, sounded rather pitiful.
Nami gave a smile and a wink. “I dare.” She then ran the stiff brush underneath the base of his toes. The reaction was so immediate and violent that the entire stock shook as a roar of laughter came out of Rire’s mouth.
It was must worst than he had ever dream. It made everything that happen earlier seem nice in comparison. His entire body went into convulsions and he pulled so hard on the chains holding his wrists that they would had bleed if his body wasn’t made of rubber. His toes also would had cruel if he could move them at all.
Nami was both surprise and please by the strong reaction. She began to tickle even faster along his toes causing another spam of laughter. He was already in hysteria and she haven’t even touch his worst spots yet. Nami decided to move to his balls of his feet and began to make a circler motion around them, which drove Rire absolutely crazy.
Robin smiled as she watched her navigator have the time of her life. It had been years since she used such a method, given the extent on how cruel it was. No one had ever lasted more than a couple of minutes before they completely broke down into madness. In fact, most her subjects broke the minute she even mention doing this to them.
“Robin, you’re not going to join me?” Nami asked sweetly. She was now using the brush to run up and down his arches, Rire was completely in tears by this time.
Given the condition that Rire was in, it seemed a little overkill to join in. But, she really couldn’t resists the offer.
“It would be my honor, Nami-chan.” Robin said as she searched through her bag. She has never been a fan of ‘toys’, preferring to use her hands, but they did have their advantages. Robin found the tool she as looking for.
The object in question was the shape of a screwdriver, but it had a circular end with several small plastic nubs sticking out of it. Traditionally, this toy used for more ‘erotic’ purposes, but Robin had found this to be a devastating tickle tool. So far, it has never failed to utterly break its victims. Interestedly enough, she had used this toy a couple times as a reward to the same subjects.
Robin pulled herself closer to Rire’s left foot and press a button on the device and it began to vibrate gently. She decided to have some symbolist of mercy and put it on the lowest setting. Robin then lower the tool of torture against the helpless foot and watched the fireworks.
Rire didn’t scream when this new tool touched him. Instead, he seized up before a burst of air came out of his mouth. He then dissolved into silent laughing, grasping for air the entire time.
Robin was utterly merciless as she ran the vibrator slowly over the sole. The plastic nubs dug into his skin, adding another stimulant on top of the tickling. It would had very nice, even bordering on epicurean, but the itching powder and the tickling combined almost completed negated any from of pleasure Rire was receiving. In fact, it seemed to compounded with the torture, added an element of need with the tickling.
She started from his heel and worked her way to his arch. Robin kept the vibrator on the arch and made slow circles. Robin was very careful to avoid the sweet spot there and simply teased the edges of it. She knew if she touched Rire there with this toy, he would actually enjoy it and did not want to drive Luffy to that point.
Nami had no such reserved. She was currently using her brush all over his sweet spot. She could tell that Rire’s was reaching his edge when she saw his foot bend and twisted and odd angles, which was only possible with rubber.
Nami could literally feel every spam and shake in his feet. She was actually beginning to feel sorry for Rire, strictly because Luffy was no doubt feeling this too. Even if he did enjoy it, even he must be close to insanity by this. But, they didn’t have much choice in the matter. The sooner they got Rire out, the sooner they could end this.
Rire was at his end. He could barely breath, he was blinded by his own tears, and his lungs burn like they were set on fire. Even now, he still couldn’t stop laughing as each ticklish stroke reached his head and exploded in his mind. Damn these girls for making a fool out of him, damn Oka for telling them his weakness, and damn himself for allowing all this all to happen.
Robin took him by surprise again as she moved the vibrator up to his balls and used her fingers to tickle the spot on his arch. This spent him into a spam of violent coughing and deep wheezing. Robin showed some concern over his health, but she couldn’t stop now.
Rire couldn’t even breath now as his lungs spasm for the tickling. And, there was now a slight pulsing pain in his nether region that was getting worst. He had lost. He could feel his control over the body he worked so hard to gain slipping. He had no choice but to leave this body. This wasn’t the end, though. He could always find a better body and take his revenge on this cursed crew. He would make sure they all suffer for this embarrassment someday.
Luffy’s coughs became move violent as a stream of black smoke began to leave his mouth. This caught Robin’s and Nami’s attention and they immediately stopped the torture. Luffy continued to cough until the smoke completely left his body. The smoke roused to the top of the room before it shoot off through an open window and disappear into the night sky.​

is there another part? i hope robin will get tickled at least once... she always gets out of a good tickling. Damn you robin!!!!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back