• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lost (tickling story idea)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
To all you LOST fans out there, what if there was a Dharma station on the island or real world (yes according to spoilers there are Dharma stations in the real world as well) called the Feather. What if the Feather was an interrogation station and had an orientation video. But what if the station was originally a research station that was all about tickling experiments as well. Either one would be cool, and it would also be cool if Charlotte or Juliet were tickled since the other Lostie ladies have gotten it and we haven't had any involving the new Lost girls.

C'mon all you Lost fans, throw some ideas out at me, JT's trying to make a comeback here. Don't let me become a washed up writer, especially now that the writer's strike is now over.

Well... I'd use Kate, Charlotte, Claire, Juliet and make sure you strip them down to their panties.
Ummm... Have them captured by the others. I'm not sure... Are you looking for a plot?

well my friend, there's already been stories written about Claire and Freckles already, btu not Charlotte and Juliet. And yes i do play on them being in their panties too lol! I could use some help with plot, but i want the tickling to be F/F.

Wait a minute...there was a tickle story about Kate that I missed?? WTF man? How did that happen?

Well yes, two of them. One came out just after Lost aired on T.V. And the other was right before season 3, involving Kate being tickled right after she Jack and Sawyer were taken by the Others. It was pretty cool, she got her shoes and socks taken off and her feet tickled by Juliet.

ok so i got an idea what about sun tickling claire to get aaron. she would get kate and jack en hurley to help her nothing erotic just playfull tickling they would use almost anything they can find on the island

Okay, maybe I'm not being clear. I WANT TO WRITE A STORY ABOUT JULIET BURKE AND CHARLOTTE LEWIS, NOT SUN, CLAIRE, KATE, LIBBY, ANA LUCIA, OR EVEN SHANNON! I need someone who is a fan of the show, who can help collaborate on a Dharma station called THE FEATHER and think of a basic plot. If anyone has any ideas on that statement, please PM me.

I won't rule out Penny though, because she has some connection to the Island.

Okay, maybe I'm not being clear. I WANT TO WRITE A STORY ABOUT JULIET BURKE AND CHARLOTTE LEWIS, NOT SUN, CLAIRE, KATE, LIBBY, ANA LUCIA, OR EVEN SHANNON! I need someone who is a fan of the show, who can help collaborate on a Dharma station called THE FEATHER and think of a basic plot. If anyone has any ideas on that statement, please PM me.

I won't rule out Penny though, because she has some connection to the Island.

I'm a huge fan of the show but I'm drawing a blank on Charlotte Lewis...who is she? I wish ABC would just air the damn show normal (like everything else) instead of this January-May monkey crap!

Charlotte Lewis is an anthropologist played by Rebecca Mader, who was part of the Frieghter's Science Team (Season 3 and 4 reference). Along with her team was Daniel Faraday (Jeremy Davies) a physicist, Miles Straume (Ken Leung) a medium, and Frank Lapidous (Jeff Fahey) their helicopter pilot. Ironically he was supposed to be flying Oceanic 815 the day it crashed. The Freighter folk aren't necessarily the bad guys Ben mentioned, because they thought they were coming to capture Ben and take him back to their boat.

Charlotte has some strange connection to the island which hasn't been confirmed yet, but was hinted at in the oh so short Season 4 at the two hour finale. So that is something to consider.

C'mon people, brainstorming is part of the process, if you want a Lost story you have to help place the order. Serious notes only, no BS will be tolerated.

C'mon people, brainstorming is part of the process, if you want a Lost story you have to help place the order. Serious notes only, no BS will be tolerated.

Geez, calm down my man. Your gonna give yourself a heart attack with all this pressure that only you feel.

Rest assured, man, JT is doing more than okay. I'm going to write a Lost story on Juliet and Charlotte, but it'll take longer if I am flying solo on this. By hook or by crook, i'll have it, but it might be right before Christmas.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back