• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tasting Her Feet

laughter_n_love

TMF Regular
I was waiting for her as she finished up her shower. A blast of hot air hit me square in the face as the door to the bathroom opened, and I strained my eyes to find her in the sauna-like atmosphere. Clouds of steam rolled across the ceiling as she finally emerged wearing nothing but a towel and a smile. I could barely contain my excitement as I followed her to the bedroom.

I loved the way she smelled when she was fresh out of a shower. The long, wet hair that hung loosely around her shoulders contained slight traces of fruits and herbs. Her glistening skin smelled clean and pure, and it was all I could do to not taste her right away. But I had to be patient, because when I was, she usually ended up giving me what I wanted. My eyes lingered over her feet, which I always thought smelled heavenly, but just couldn't get enough of when she was straight from the bath.

She made her way over to the bed, and my eyes never left her. The look on her face told me she was in a playful mood, and that was a good thing for me. She took a seat on the edge of the bed, and I couldn't help but notice that there was next to nothing keeping that towel around her middle. I was tempted to pounce on her, rip that towel off her with my teeth and savagely taste her naked skin from head to toe, but I didn't know how that would fly with her. I knew that she liked to be the boss. She liked to make the rules and run our games, and I wasn't about to spoil today's fun by acting foolish.

The vanilla body lotion came next. I watched silently as she took her time to lovingly apply it all over her skin. As if she didn't taste and smell good enough before! She grinned at me and made a point to really apply it to her long legs and shapely feet. I was practically drooling as I watched her slide the cream between her tiny curved toes. I made a mental note to make sure I paid extra attention to those pefect piggies. When the time was right, I would methodically slither my tongue between each and every one of those heavenly toes and lick up every drop of vanilla goodness.

She continued to make me wait as she applied a fresh coat of nail polish to her toenails. I don't exactly know what shade it was, something dark, but the color was never that important to me. I just liked the way it made her toes look like candy. The urge to drool was becoming difficult to fight off.

Finally, she was done pampering herself, what a sight she was to behold. Her toned body was clean and fresh, smooth and soft. Her skin was young and healthy, and her eyes sparkled with happiness and joy. I'm not one who judges people by their looks, but even I had to admit she was gorgeous. She knows that I would have loved her with all my heart even if she didn't look like a model, and I knew for sure that she felt the same way about me. The love we shared for one another was too deep to let a little thing like looks get in the way, but I have to admit, when she smiled at me, my heart simply soared.

She turned and looked at me where I patiently sat and watched her. With a sparkle in her eye and a smile on her lips, she patted the bed beside her, inviting me to join her. Yes!!! It was time to play! Only a fool would turn down an invitation to join her on the bed, and I was no fool.

In a flash I was beside her on the bed. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me one of those big hugs that I just live for. Then, as I hoped, she lay back on the bed and rolled on her tummy. Double Yes!!!! There was no doubt in my mind now; we were about to play just about my favorite game in the whole wide world. I know that she enjoyed it too, but she couldn't possibly love it as much as I did!

I lowered my weight and lay across the backs of her ankles, effectively trapping them against the mattress. She uttered a little giggle as she realized how vulnerable and helpless this made her precious little feet. She squirmed a bit, testing to see how well I had imprisioned her ankles, and I'm happy to say that they weren't going anywhere. Up until this point, I had been as patient as I could possibly be, and there was just no patience left in my body. Her smooth foot bottoms were just begging for some attention. Without a moment's hesitation, I began to lick the bottoms of her creamy feet from heel to toe.

She burst out in a torrent of giggles. I knew this meant she was having fun. She always giggled like that when was enjoying herself. Her feet twitched and struggled as I tasted every square inch of exposed skin, but I knew that she wasn't really trying to get away. If I thought for a moment that she wasn't having a ball, I would have let her up immediately. But this was all part of the game, and we were just starting.

When it came to tasting her feet, I was insatiable. The mixture of soap and lotion her own naturaly flavors was beyond belief good to me. And there was always just a hint of saltiness, no matter how clean they were, that compelled me to search for it in every crease, every curve, every nook and cranny, over and over again. When it came to her, I was a foot licking machine.

She was really laughing now. As I said, she could have stopped the game any time she wished, but it hadn't gotten torturous to her yet. At the same time, if I wasn't holding her legs down, she would have jumped out of her skin at my first touch on her ultra-sensitive soles.

I'd worked her soles over pretty good to with my tongue, and now it was time to taste those toes of hers. I knew this is where she always lost it during this game, and I was determined to make sure she stuck it out at least until I had had a crack at each one. Did I get a little too into this foot licking thing? Maybe I did. But I couldn't help it if I was coating her feet with saliva or making loud slobbering noises as I worked. That stuff didn't concern me at all when there was salty-vanilla yumminess to be extracted from between wildly wiggling piggies.

As I expected, her laughter hit a new high as my tongue wormed it's way under and between her toes. She was pounding the mattress with her fists, trying hard to keep her feet still for me. But the more I worked to get every last bit of flesh licked properly, the more her struggles for freedom intensified. It wouldn't be long now until she yanked her ankles from under me with a strength it was hard to imagine she possessed.

But the game never got to that point. For at that moment, the need in me to go to the bathroom became overwhelming. I'm the type that when I have to go, I have to GO. Without a word I leapt off the bed and dashed out of the bedroom. She must have recognized my emergency because she was right behind me. No sooner had I reached the back door then she was letting me out. As I trotted out to my favorite spot by the big tree, I heard her call to me.

"Good Boy! Mommy will have a special treat for you when you come back in!"

Triple Yes!!! First I get to lick her feet, and now a special treat! I hope it's an ice cube....or a milk bone...or table scraps...yeah, definitely table scraps...

The End

Laughter

PS....Did you see it coming?

Wow Laugher! That was so cool. There were two things I really liked about this story. The first was, of course, the neat little twist thrown in there at the end. The second was the way you did not describe the woman in detail, making it easier for the reader to picture whoever they chose to. I don't know about everyone else, but I always like to picture girls I know in the tickling stories. Whenever I go to read a story, I copy it into MS-Word, and use the replace feature to replace the characters' names with the girls of my choice. Then I go through and change the descriptions of the characters to match my friends. Here, that wasn't even necessary. Great job, keep on writing!

Shaun

you clever bastard.

that was a reall snazzy story, with a really neat and unexpected twist that made it even better.

thanks for writing for us!!

tasting her feet....

Cool story, man! Just call me Rover!!!:D ;)

very good story mate, really enjoyed it. I was too focused on the licking to get the ending! :D

Whenever I go to read a story, I copy it into MS-Word, and use the replace feature to replace the characters' names with the girls of my choice. Then I go through and change the descriptions of the characters to match my friends

And I thought I was the only one! :p

Fine story! I should confess that 1) I envied the protagonist while reading the story, 2) I did not guess that he was a dog, 3) after it was revealed, I envied the dog. :)

.........................................................................................................................................................................

oops- hehe- i forgot to post

good stuff- i'll be expecting this level of originality from you from now on you hear:p

Great story, Laughter! I really liked it and it's nice to see something new from you. I hope there's more on the horizon, I can never get enough of your tales.:cool:

I liked that story. The ending was clever. Although I must admit, for a second I didn't make the connection that he was a dog. I just figured he had really low self esteem or something.......:D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back