• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fictional/Cartoon crushes

Tiger.Lily

Verified
Bear with me. You're about to see the ultimate dorky-side of me, inspired by this mega-hot Harley/Joker fanfic I found.

I think at some point in our lives, we've all had crushes on a fictional or cartoon character. Some of us still do. :blush:

For example, I used to dream about the boys from Gundam Wing, and www.templeotrunks.com used to be my homepage. It's cool because even though cartoon characters aren't REAL, I could still take a boy with long hair, dye his hair lavender, make him strap on a samurai sword, and fuck him in my hyperbolic time chamber (aka, my room).

To this day I still have a HUGE crush on Joker. Pre-Nolan I would pour through website through Google page through comic book looking for beautiful pictures/panels of my sexy-Joker-face. Post-Nolan I had a pen-to-flesh perfect representation of my ultimate man. And you just KNOW Joker has a tickling fetish. *swoons*

Seriously, if Joker were a real man, or I met a guy who could convince me, I'd pull a Harleen-Quinzel-to-Harley-Quinn faster than Joker's gun can go "BANG!"

So, please make me feel less like a freak. Tell me you have a fictional crush. Tell me about your old cartoon crushes. Did Jessica Rabbit's legs make you go "yowza!"? Was the Little Mermaid the first girl you ever saw without a shirt on? Girls, does Draco/Harry fanfiction make you hot?

Share your dark side!

Yea, yea. I think my first crush would have to be a comic character as well. Sue Storm, Jean Grey. I think its a childhood fantasy brought to adulthood for a lot of us. Or maybe it was the simple fact of a tied and bound heroine left helpless at the feet of Dr Doom or Magneto. Reading those comics as a child I can remember asking the question even back then...

"I wonder if shes ticklish?" :yowzer:

Yea, yea. I think my first crush would have to be a comic character as well. Sue Storm, Jean Grey. I think its a childhood fantasy brought to adulthood for a lot of us. Or maybe it was the simple fact of a tied and bound heroine left helpless at the feet of Dr Doom or Magneto. Reading those comics as a child I can remember asking the question even back then...

"I wonder if shes ticklish?" :yowzer:

Hey! Awesome first post to de-lurk with. ;)

I KNEW IT! You ARE a perv, Gin. :manicd:

But ok, I guess I am too. Leaving aside the obvious Wonder Woman and Jean Grey characters (I do so love a redhead), I did have a few others.

Kudos to anyone who remembers her, but there was a character named Penelope Pittstop that was the bomb. She was a regular on the Whacky Races, but did have her own show where she was constantly in some sort of peril. Sweet southern drawl and just drawn very hot.

Also, I very much enjoyed when Pebbles from the Flintstones was made a teenager (and before anyone starts, I wasn't even a teenager yet when that show came out). I mean hell, a barely clothed redhead that was always barefoot. Pure genius.

Good thread topic here. I just wonder how many more will admit to it.

Maybe it's my chemically-addled brain, but I find the idea of Alice/Mad Hatter fanfiction to be rather hawt. :devil:
I can't find any tickling stuff, but I might write some at some point...

First you grab my attention as a rabid mime in your sig...

Then you add a quote from Dorothy Parker...

And now a fascination with the Joker?!

Madam, you simply must stop your psychic flirtations immediately! It's positively shameless! ;)

(Below was a pin-up I did some years ago. I posted it here a while back before I decided to remove it. Now who might that be, hmmmm? :D )

So, please make me feel less like a freak. Tell me you have a fictional crush. Tell me about your old cartoon crushes. Did Jessica Rabbit's legs make you go "yowza!"? Was the Little Mermaid the first girl you ever saw without a shirt on? Girls, does Draco/Harry fanfiction make you hot?

Share your dark side!

No, I will not! I refuse to make you feel like less of a freak! You should not fel ashamed for being a freak or weirdo or whatever. Just embrace it; I did!

Anywho: Ya ever see Dark Crystal? Not so much a cartoon, but, realistic fantasy looking movie none the less. Kira, the female gelfling. Always wondered if she was ticklish as a kid. Hmm.

I thought about this a little more, and, funnily enough, I've often fantasised about various women in some of the books I read. I guess it's because I read books a lot more than I read comics or watch the television.

Step back! I unleash the comic geek...

Marvel Girl/Phoenix/Jean Grey (she really needs to settle on a name!) was one of my earliest crushes AND yes of course I wondered if she was ticklish (in my mind she is). She was in the very first comic book I got back in the day (1979 to be exact) and I was rather taken by her. Must be the red hair.

Batgirl from the old Batman show and the comics! I ALWAYS wondered how ticklish she was because she was ALWAYS tied up on the show. It's another red head thing.

Even thou I am a little bit older now, I still have a "thing" for April O'Neil...thats probably mainly due to her having actually been tickle tortured before! And the red hair...:rockon:

Kudos to anyone who remembers her, but there was a character named Penelope Pittstop that was the bomb. She was a regular on the Whacky Races, but did have her own show where she was constantly in some sort of peril. Sweet southern drawl and just drawn very hot.

HEEEEEALLLP!! I actually need to say it as in typed form it doesn't come out as well :manicd: Oh yes, I remember Penelope :)

Nariko from Heavenly Sword on PS3

maybe there's just something about a readheaded asian woman with an english accent.

18_000e160a_1849hs2__p.jpg

20Nariko.jpg

I KNEW IT! You ARE a perv, Gin. :manicd:

I am. I admit it. :p

Maybe it's my chemically-addled brain, but I find the idea of Alice/Mad Hatter fanfiction to be rather hawt. :devil:
I can't find any tickling stuff, but I might write some at some point...

Yeah, that, too. ;)

First you grab my attention as a rabid mime in your sig...

Then you add a quote from Dorothy Parker...

And now a fascination with the Joker?!

Madam, you simply must stop your psychic flirtations immediately! It's positively shameless! ;)

(Below was a pin-up I did some years ago. I posted it here a while back before I decided to remove it. Now who might that be, hmmmm? :D )

Zomg! *saves to my folder of Harley photos*

Harley and Joker are my absolute favorite couple. Although, I would bazooka her ass out straight away if Joker were real...

I thought about this a little more, and, funnily enough, I've often fantasised about various women in some of the books I read. I guess it's because I read books a lot more than I read comics or watch the television.

Ditto. I read more often than I watch television, too.

My mum got me into romance novels when I was about 16. From there on out I was all about Johanna Lindsey's brooding but sensual rogue men. Grawr. I always imagined them less muscle-y, though.

That's not to mention a handful of girls from Francesca Lia Block, a few from the David Eddings Belgariad series, and a thousand others from various authors and titles.

Seriously, I think I have a sickness.

Nariko from Heavenly Sword on PS3

maybe there's just something about a readheaded asian woman with an english accent.

Good taste. She's hawt.

I'm more of a book then cartoon character but there were always a few that would have been awesome if they were real. Here are a few...

1. Holden Caulfield (I read Catcher in the Rye and was like is he real because he needs to be.)

2. Anne Rice's Vampires (They are so metaphorically hot.)

3. Draco Fanfiction (Only the terrible Draco/ Hermione stuff, I used to love to read it. )

Even thou I am a little bit older now, I still have a "thing" for April O'Neil...thats probably mainly due to her having actually been tickle tortured before! And the red hair...:rockon:

I second this nominee... with a vengeance!

April O'Neil is a monkey that I will never get off my back for too many reasons.

It all makes sense now though...

I mean, she's a physically fit smokin-hot red-head who wears a skin-tight yellow jump suit in knee-high boots.

And am I the only one who realizes that it looks like she isn't wearing a bra and is showing some cleavage?:confused:

I am so ashamed of my April crush that I'm not ashamed anymore. Same thing for Daphne from Scooby-Doo.

I need to shower now...:sowrong:

I second this nominee... with a vengeance!

April O'Neil is a monkey that I will never get off my back for too many reasons.

It all makes sense now though...

I mean, she's a physically fit smokin-hot red-head who wears a skin-tight yellow jump suit in knee-high boots.

And am I the only one who realizes that it looks like she isn't wearing a bra and is showing some cleavage?:confused:

I am so ashamed of my April crush that I'm not ashamed anymore. Same thing for Daphne from Scooby-Doo.

I need to shower now...:sowrong:

Indeed you do!
No matter how much you shower you'll never get this stink off of you...

Indeed you do!
No matter how much you shower you'll never get this stink off of you...

I'm on my third shower... still not clean. I'm busting out the steel wool and AJAX next time)

And a couple more sprung to mind:

Betty (I think that's her name) from the Flintstones. She was always underated; and I'm convinced that if she was made into a cartoon now she'd be animated much... *ahem*... differently.

Wonder Woman (It's the outfit... and she has a lasso...)

Also there was this girl named 'Ivy' from the shortlived cartoon series 'Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego' who looked like a younger April O'Neil.

OK, that's all of them (I think).

Time for Cold Shower #4.:facepalm:

oy!

I just happened to look outside my window and I saw three people running down the street. It was Cy/Mig in a half undone straight jacket and two men in white coats with nets chasing after him! :facepalm:

I just happened to look outside my window and I saw three people running down the street. It was Cy/Mig in a half undone straight jacket and two men in white coats with nets chasing after him! :facepalm:

To be fair, it was one guy, one gal and a dog. And they had tasers, not nets, trust me.:jester:

Oh, and here's a side-by-side comparison of April and Ivy:

404379-59033-april-o-neil_large.gif
cast.jpg

Also take notice how the blonde-headed kid on the right looks like a grown up version of Zach from TMNT (And yes, the kid's name in Carmen Sandiego was named... Zach!)

OK, now shutting down nerd mode.

I never watched Carmen Sandiego (or whatever her name is) but I am shocked to see the character model sheets for April and Zach were swiped right off someones desk over at the TMNT office!
Good example of why doors have locks.

Hmmm.....

*scratches head and imagines the implications of shattering the laws of dimensional physics by having sex with a cartoon chartacter.....*

Ummm....

*Says "Fuck It" and decides to do it anyway*

The pink-haired chick from the Esurance commercials.

Yeah, that'll do.....

Share your dark side!

Careful what you wish for.

Alright ... I was just starting junior high when Who Framed Roger Rabbit was in theatres , so having a crush on Jessica Rabbit is kinda required for guys in my age-range.

Aside from that , I've always been a pretty big comic book nerd , so there's precious few comic book ladies that I haven't had fantasies about ... tickling or otherwise.

One that immediately stands out , though , is She-Hulk. I dunno ... something about her being big & green & tall & ....... I'll , uh , I'll just leave it at that.

'Toon-wise ... & believe me , I know this one is weird ... but I always had a crush on that skinny goil from Sweet Haven , Miss Olive Oyl.

Obviously , I blame those old tickle-episodes of Popeye for all of this , but hey ... I yam what I yam ... I ain't gonna apologize. To this day , tall , skinny girls w/big feet always seem to capture my attention.

Oh ...! ... & Aeon Flux! She's another one! That chick was into some kinky shit. I have no doubt she'd be down for some tickle-action in a heartbeat! :rockon:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back