• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Giant Pink Feather

Jenna L.

TMF Regular
Here are the rules for this interactive story:

I wrote the first chapter, then somebody else writes chapter 2, and so on... I think this could be pretty cool.

You are a student at a university, and you arrive at the front door of your class 10 minutes late. Fortunately, for you, the professor never takes attendance, and she doesn’t care when students’ come to class late.

However, today was the day that an extra credit assignment was due at the beginning of class, and since this is just an extra credit assignment, you won’t be able to hand it in, even though you worked hard on the assignment! The professor had asked for a 5 page paper on tickling, and she said that the best paper would be awarded an exemption for the final.

You look very disheveled. Your hair is a mess, your shirt is unusually untucked, and you are missing a sock and a shoe on your left foot. You are also exhausted, and your voice is hoarse.

You open the door and walk in, trying not to make eye contact with anybody.

“_____, What happened?” your twin sister Laura asks.

Laura is standing next to her 2 close friends. Amanda is a cute Italian girl with dark hair, and Lauren is a sexy Southern girl with blonde, curly hair. You hear Lauren giggle at your appearance immediately (the two of you are enemies).

“Nothing at all,” you reply. You’re starting to get angry. “Oh, wait. Are you referring to my appearance?” you ask. “Well, I’d say after hours of tickle torture, laughing at the top of your lungs, getting poked, prodded, feathered, and other things, a person has a perfect right to be a bit… unkempt.”

They all give you blank stares, but you know that one of them did it to you. You just have to figure out who set you up.

“By the way, did you know that when you ask to test out the stocks at the local renaissance faire, it’s perfectly acceptable to be locked in them all night and be tickled by billions of paying customers? I do, because I experienced it!”

You take a few steps forward. “Of course, my little experience wasn’t all bad, I was awarded this!”

You hold up a giant pink feather.

“If you break the record for most money spent by people who want to tickle you, this is the prize.”

Lauren takes it from you and smiles.

“Who sent me this?”

You hold out a map with the location of the renaissance faire on it. Also, there is a little note written on it that says:

If you want to learn about tickling for your paper, go to this renaissance faire and ask to test out the stocks.

The person who comes forward as the one to send you the map is…

Anybody who wants to write CH 2, go ahead. Remember not to include a gender for the main character, just say you.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back