• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Steph: Chapter 1, M/F Consent, Bondage, & Very Sexy

Jennifer: Chapter 1, M/F Consent, Bondage, & Very Sexy

(Since I had a falling out with somebody I have chainged the name of the woman in this story)

Jennifer
By SlaverTickler

Part 1: Meeting

It was a Friday evening sometime in the future. Jennifer was just about to finish up for the day when one of her friends asked her if she would like to go to a club. They knew Jen's guy was out of state, hunting with some old buddies from high school. He did it once a year, a long tradition of male bonding since he was old enough to do so. Mind you they never seemed to catch anything, so she suspected it was a cover for him to get away for a week end of cards, beer, and sports thanks to a satellite or something.

"Thanks hun." said Jennifer, trying to keep her cool, "I'm just going to go home and relax, it's nice to have the place to my self for a week." she added, her external composure in perfect contras to her internal longing to get the hell out of the office, "I'll probably just soak in the tub, and sip some wine, or maybe watch an old movie on Turner Classics, just decompress you know."

"I hear ya." said the other woman with a smile, "If I had the house to myself I'd probably play it the same." she laughed, "We love 'em, but sometimes we just need to get away from 'em right."

"Exactly." replied Jen with a smile, she could feel her legs starting to shake under her desk, "I'm just going to log off, and head out in 5 minuets."

Jennifer shuttered a breath as her co-worker walked out of the office. The lawyer loved her friend but sometimes the bitch just wouldn't shut up. The busty little Italian had no intentions of going home for a warm bath, her bod was trembling because she was going to meet a friend from the Internet, one she had know for a long time. They met on a site call the Tickling Media Forum, and hit it off quite well. They swapped pictures, and she had thought him to be just as sexy to look at as he was sexy to talk with. The man had to be hottest Latino she'd ever seen, and what girl doesn't dream of a Latin lover. Then she had gotten an E-mail from him saying he could come to California for a week end, all she had to do was pick when was the best time. Jen checked when her guy was scheduled for his hunting trip, and wrote back. For his own reasons he wasn't comfortable with the entire bondage tickling thing, but sometimes Jen just needed it, it was like an addiction and she needed the buzz.

That day Jennifer had picked out her sexiest black lace bra and panties, Victoria secret of course, and a pair of matching stockings, with garters and of course garter belt. Not normally one for the garters herself, she knew her visitor loved them, so she decided to add them. Jen was so excited that morning she had to stop and take care of business twice before she could finish getting dressed, and ended up 15 minuets late for work. The legal beagle was very good at keeping her lustful feelings under wraps for her 8 hours at work, though she almost lost it when she was passing through a narrow door at the same time as a really cute intern. Her body screamed internally for release, and she wanted to pounce him right in front of the entire office, but instead she just pressed her 40 D breast against his back and giggled in her usual flirty way.

"God, I am so fucking horny today." she told a fellow forum member over the phone, "I'm meeting a really cute friend from the forum, and I have a feeling it's going to be an all nighter." she added, "He's a big talker on line, I'm interested to see if he can back it up, I hope so, because it's been a while since I've hooked up."

"So you're a little hot for some action I take it." SlaverTickler, her forum pal from Canada said, "Well I wish you well and I'll try to call you Monday for the juicy details."

That call had been early in the day, the only really cool moment. ST's jokes always seemed to lighten the load a bit, but today she was so caught up in what was to come, that Jen could barely focus on anything. She made her rounds through the hospital, and visited all the accident victims. Doing her best to pay attention to them. The lust built inside her like never before, she'd never been this excited about meeting a forum friend for a tickle date, but something about this guy had her worked up. The lawyer couldn't quite put her finger on it, but she really hoped he could.

By the time Jennifer made it to the hotel, where her friend was staying, she was hot, wet, and ready for action. However she sucked it up and got her aroused trembling under control as she knocked on the door. When she heard her friend invite her in, she was the picture of control, cool and collected, nobody could have thought her to be the aroused jumble of nerves on the inside.

"Hey, this is nice." said Jen as she placed her purse on the table by the door, "I love all these candles, it smells so nice in here too, are they scented?"

"Yes, I remember how much you love sensual fragrances so I picked up a dozen of each." he said, "Coconut, caramel, and Vanilla were the one's you mentioned by name, so those are the ones I brought, personally I think the scent of a woman is enticing enough but I wanted you to be as stimulated as possible for our evening together."

"Well you've done a fabulous job, what's next?" she asked.

"You getting undressed." said the man in a cool and collected voice, "If I like what I see, you can have a glass of Dom." he added as he poured the Campaign into a glass.

"Oh you'll like what I have." replied Jennifer as she began to unbutton her blouse, "You're not the only one who remembers what people like."

The man watched as Jennifer allowed her top to slowly slide from her shoulders, and flow free down her arms. Softly it floated to the ground leaving the woman's upper body exposed, save for her full round breasts. The woman's skin felt a tingling as the rooms cool air enveloped her, causing goose bumps to form on her skin, and her nipples grew hard at the sound of her liaison's breath escaping him. Turning her back to him, Jen unzipped the back of her black knee length skirt, and allowed it to slip from her body as well, revealing her black lace panties, and thigh high stockings. Adjusting her garter belt she turned around, her normal confidence seemed to drain from her now, as she was some what concerned with what he thought of her appearance. Something about this man made her feel concerned about what he thought, she wasn't sure what it was, but he had that effect on her.

"You look spectacular, well worth the wait." said the man, his Latin accent strong in his whisper, "I have never been drawn to a woman more then I am to you right now." he added as he handed her a crystal glass, "I will try to be worthy of your beauty."

Jennifer felt her knees grow week from the man's sweet and sexy words. Normally she would just giggle and sip her drink, feeling she had him wrapped around her little finger, but not this time. This one had her under his spell. For the first time she could see him, and it made her heart skip. The man was tall, and lean, with a dark complexion. She knew he was Cuban, and so expected him to be good looking, but not like this. His hair was ultra dark, like a stallions, and pulled back into a pony tail. His presens made her feel like a virgin on her wedding night, he stepped behind her and slowly inhaled her through his nose, she shivered as if he was inhaling her essence, her very soul. Whether she liked it or not he had her, he owned her, like no man had ever done, or could do. She was his, right down to her very soul, and it scared her.

"You smell so good." sighed the man as he ran the tip of his nose along her arm, and shoulder, "I can not wait to have you at my mercy, to hear you laugh and watch you squirm, mmmmm, I want to devour you even now."

Jennifer sighed as the man's lips found their way to her neck, and she giggled softly as when his tongue the outer edge of her ear. The sexy little Sicilian raised her hand up and took hold of his neck, and began to groan as she pressed her tanned ass against his lap, smiling at the knowledge that she wasn't alone in her arousal. The busty woman's breath shuttered as she felt his hand's caress her hips, and move up onto her sides. The sensation wasn't ticklish, but a pure sensual charge that made her tingle with a desire for more. The more he touched the more turned on she became, and the more turned on she got the harder she would tease his cock through his pants.

"Mr. Rodriguez!" exclaimed Jennifer as hands firmly gripped her breasts "I'm a married woman!"

"All the better my sweat." he chimed, "When is he expecting you home?" he asked.

"He's not, he's away for the week." replied the woman, shocked that she'd given away so much information, it wasn't like her to do so. Normally Jen liked to play aloof and be a tease, but their was something about the way he touched her body, she couldn't keep her head straight. "Oh god." she gasped as his finger stroked her aureoles through her bra, "Not the nipples... that's a killer... oh my... god!"

"Are we going to use a safety word, or are you up for anything?" he asked.

"You know how I feel about safety words baby." she replied rubbing harder against him, "My god that thing is big, I gotta see it."

"Maybe later, if you're good." he told her, "If you are a good slave girl and obey me, I think we can work something out." he added, "You can start by calling me master for the rest of our playtime together."

"Oh yes master, anything for you." she replied in her most sensual tone, bringing a chill of arousal to his body.

Jennifer's coos grew into moans as her masters hands gripped her breasts firmly, and his lips sucked on her left ear lobe. The feelings of arousal were becoming so intense that it took all she had not to beg for release. The woman's perky little ass ground harder and harder against his dick, causing it to strain the fabric of his pants. The Cuban brought a hand to his slaves wet lips, witch she parted and began to suck and lick two of his fingers. Unable to endure his teasing any longer the Italian slipped her hand into her panties and began to vigorously massage her swollen labia, only to have her pleasure seeking arm pulled behind her back.

"You can have that now" her master explained, "or you can have this later.

Jen's eyes opened wide as her hand was pushed down the front of Mr. R's pants. Soon her fingers were wrapped around the fattest cock she had ever felt in her life, and it's length seemed never ending. The busty brunette didn't know if she should agree to wait, or run for her life. In the end her need to see this magnificent specimen won out and she told her master that she would wait. Happy to hear his slave's response, the Latino recommended they move their play to the couch. Jennifer couldn't have agreed with an idea more, though her steps were wobbly with arousal.

Once upon the couch, the busty beauty was instructed to lay on her back, and her feet were placed in Mr. Rodriguez's lap. Jen could feel his hard-on through his pants, and began to rub her feet against him. The man groaned and messaged the souls of her feet. The woman closed her eyes and moaned over the hard foot rub, clutching her breasts and squeezing them. The man loved his slave's reaction, and smiled as she pulled down the cups of her bra to reveal a pair of rigged little nipples witch she pinched as he played with her feet.

Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a long, blue, silk scarf. jen's eye's lit up at the sight of it, and sighed as it was wrapped around her nylon covered ankles.What happened next completely caught Jennifer off guard, as he lifted her feet to his mouth and began to nibble her toes through her stockings. The woman's eyes closed and she let out a grunt, not a groan or a coo, but a full blown grunt, as she felt the man's teeth playfully nipped at her peds. Nobody had ever gotten that sort of reaction from Jen before, she simply wasn't the grunting type. However he gnawed at her body in such a way that she couldn't keep the sounds of pleasure from escaping her, forcing her to grunt several more times while making other pleasant noises.

"Oh god lover!" squealed Jennifer as the foot play continued, "You're killing me with that... mmmmmm, oh god, that's so good!" she continued, "Right their, on the little one, oh god that's insane!"

With her head swimming Jennifer didn't care about the sound of her left stocking being torn up the middle of her soul. The fabric was pulled back exposing her wriggling pink toes. Suddenly the woman felt every little bit of work related stress literally being sucked out of her body through her toes, as the man's lips wrapped tightly around them. Groaning and moaning her eyes rolled back in her head with ecstasy and she began to pull her hair as the intense pleasure surged up her spine to her brain. So skillful was his strong tongue that Jen was sure she was going to cum from the foot play alone. Unfortunately her master had a good sense of timing, and would stop just before the big moment came.

When he felt his prey had been teased sufficiently he took the tip of his finger and gently ran it up the center of her still stocking right foot. The sudden change in sensation cause Jennifer to jerk her legs, and let out a giggle. The finger repeated this motion several times before starting a journey around the edges of her souls, and settling on the inner curve. Jen broke into soft giggles, and slapped her hands down on the cushions of the couch. Curling her toes instinctively the slave girl felt her masters hand pull them back and a word of warning came her way."

"We'll have none of that." he commented, "You'll keep those toes pointed or ells."

With that the Latin's perfectly manicured nails began to ruthlessly rake against the soul of Jennifer's extremely ticklish right foot. The legal beagle squealed and began to pull violently away from her master's touch. She reached out with her hands trying to grab his arms, but he turned his body in such a way that it cause Jennifer's 5'3" frame to roll face down. Now all the poor dear could do was laugh and pound her fists.

"Just think Jennifer," he began as he slipped his shoes off his feet, "I've only started, and you are already screaming, just imagine what the next 3 days are going to be like for you."

Jennifer squealed and pulled vainly to escape the clutches of her master, as his words sunk in. It was true, he could keep her here for the entire week end, because she had made no plans, and her husband was out of town.The thought of being at the mercy of this man, who skills seemed to surpass all others, both excited and scared her. So drunk with arousal she hadn't thought before she gave that little tid bit away, and she had a feeling he wouldn't believe she had plans to do something ells during the week end.

Suddenly the man pulled a split finger, and began stoking the souls of both feet at the same time. This wouldn't normally be that torturous for Jen, but considering the skill of her tormentor, and the fact that she had nylons on one foot and nothing on the other, the sensations were slightly different, and impossible to contend with. Jennifer buried her face in one of the little couches little pillows and let out a long loud scream to try and relieve some of her days tension. That was the great thing about tickling, it forced one to lose control, and release all of the stress through screams and laughter. The way things were going the bound woman would be stress free in about 30 seconds.

"Oh my god... hahahahaha, hehehehehe, I-I never though anybody could... hehehehe. hahahaha. never before in my life has anybody.... heheheheh, hahahahah, god, god, god help me!"

The tickling stopped for a few seconds, and Jennifer gladly enjoyed the very brief break. While the tickle toy inhaled all the air she could, she felt the right stocking being torn and pulled back like the left, exposing another foot to the cool air of the room. Seconds later the woman felt his warm wet mouth wrap itself around both big toes, sucking and rolling his tongue over them. Just when Jen was starting to warm up to the foot play she felt a single finger start to tickle the deepest point on the arch of her right foot.

"Oh, oh no, hehehehe, hahahaha, that's naughty!" exclaimed Jennifer, "Hahahahaha, hehehehehehe, mmmmmm, no fair, no fair!" she screamed out, "You bastard, you're so evil.... hahahahahaha, hehehehe, hahahaha!" she continued, "One or the other... hahaha, hehehe... not both... hahahaha, hehehehe... NEVER BOTH!"

"Oh I'll do what ever I want, and you are going to love every second of it." he replied as he pulled her toes back." I am going to keep you here all week end, and when I am done you will be more satisfied then any woman on earth."

Jennifer screamed as she felt his teeth grade against her heel, and then felt finger dig in under her toes. The woman's body flopped on the couch like a fish out of water. Such a subtle little strokes had never set her off in such a way before, It normally took allot more to get that sort of reaction from her, and he wasn't even warmed up yet. Shrilled laughter echoed and grew louder as his nails gently grazed the back of her calves growing ever closer to the forbidden zone that was the back of her knees. Jen knew exactly what he was aiming for and protested vehemently.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" she screamed as the fingers came closer and closer with every stroke of her legs, "YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THEIR... I MEAN IT!"

"Oh I am sure you do Jennifer, to bad you're not in charge today." he replied with a laugh, but just as he was about to dig on the forbidden zone their came a knock at the door, "Saved by the room service my sweet, but then that could just add to out fun." he commented, "Now be a dear and let the man in."

To Be Continued...

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back