• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars Episode 2 tickle story, Part 1

tummytickler100

TMF Poster
I just saw the movie and felt I had to write a story, so here it is. I don't exactly know how the girls name is spelt so I'm guessing it's Padme. If you haven't seen the movie I recomend waiting until you do to read this so I don't ruin it for you. So without further ado.....

Padme and Annikan had landed on a dangerous planet (forgot the name) to rescue Obie Wan Kenobi. Little did they know that they had walked right into a trap and soon had surrendered to a Jedi turned to the darkside. They then were brought to the arena where they were to be executed when Padme finnaly told Annakin that she did love him. But their loving moment was broken up as they entered the arena and were sourrounded by screaming aliens. Then reluctantly they were seperated and brought to large pillars sticking out of the ground. Their wrists were chained together and the chains were attached to the top of the pillars. Then an alien hushed the screeming croud and said,"Let the execution begin." Suddenly three gigantic gates were lifted up and out came three ugly aliens. The first one looked like a giant hairless buffalo and was sent on a course to Annikan's pillar. The second monster was even worse, It had the body of a giant spider and the head of a dragon and was sent to Kenobi's pillar. Finnaly the third one was let out, It looked like a cross between a giant tiger and a lizard and was sent right to Padme. It was obviously clear that the creatures were ment to eat the jedi's and the senator as all three of them rushed at their victims drooling like starving dogs.Annikan's animal reached him first and charged right at him but Annikan jumped up high and landed on the creatures back. He then wraped his chain around the thing's horn and as the creature charged away Annikan's chains ripped off the pillar and the creature bolted off. Next the gigantic spider reached Kenobi and tried to stab him as Obie dodged the best he could. Then to his luck the creature struck his chain and snapped it like a twig, freeing him. He dropped to the ground and took off with the spider on his tail. And then the tiger/lizard reached padme. She also had a trick up her sleeve, she quickly rotated in a circle and started climbing the pillar. She looked down and screamed as the creature leapt into the air at her. She flung her body up as hard as she could as the things paw swiped her. She was just out of reach but it managed to catch on to some of her tunic and then it fell to the ground and tore a chunk of her spandex tunic off. The creature had ripped away almost the entire top of her tunic, leaving the ripped edge running across her slightly protruding ribs. She quickly scrambled to the top of the pillar and checked her taunt belly for any wounds, there were none. Then suddenly she heard a rapid scrapping and looked over the edge of the pillar to see the the creature climbing up the sides. She cried out as the creature made a powerful leap at her and suddenly a lazerbeam shot through the air and struck th monster in the head. She let out a gasp of relief but then screamed as the monsters claw got tangled in the chain and she was pulled over the edge. She hit the ground with a painful thud and then to her horror saw the best falling right on top of her. She closed her eyes and heard the thing land inches above her head. She was gonna go crazy if she didn't get out of her soon she thought to herself as she got up. Than she realized she couldn't. She couldn't pull her arms down from above her head. She suddenly realized the situation, the creature had landed on the chain and now she was stuck. Her last resort ended up being to kick her legs around and try to loosen up the chain. Suddenly to her shock an alien from the stands ploped himself down on her legs. He must of weighed 300 lbs. and there was no way she was going to get him off. To her relief the creature was flabby so her legs weren't crushed just buried under his wieght. "Get off of me you lug," she yelled at the alien angrily. It said something in its own language and started pinching her side. "Hey!" she said getting annoyed with the stupid alien. But it continued to poke her sides and say stuff she couldnt understand. "Stopeheheheit!" she giggled again as she started to feel the tickles. The alien seemed delighted she was geggling and lazily started to poke her ribs. "Quehehehet iheheht!" she cried, helpless to stop the giggles as her sensitive ribs were poked and proded. The creature finally moved to her taunt tummy and started to drum its fingers over the highest part of her tummy."NOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" she roared as the alien slowly drummed over her upper tummy. She tried to shift her body aroud its pointy fingers but she could hardly move an inch away from its tickling hands. She felt so weak as she was enveloped in laughter as a creature that probably had no idea what it was doing, tortured her like it was nothing. Then suddenly a pair of little rod looking things shot out from the creature and wiggled into her lower tummy as she stared at the creature and shook her head laughing crazily. The creature leisurly continued its exploration of this strange human's body as Padme could do nothing to contain her laughter. Then suddenly the creature was blasted off of her and she looked up into the face of her rescuer still giggling softly. But who she saw made her giggles stop dead. The Evil jedi smiled wickidly at her and said "It looks like we've found ourselves a weakness."

Theres the first part, second one coming soon. If anyone's wondering about the Catwoman story I didn't continue I lost the story. :)

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

NO! U beat me 2 an Episode II story! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! PLEEEEEEEEEEEAZE don't do any more star wars stories until i've finished MINE! I BEG OF THEE!!! :cry1:

Exelant story. Portman is an ideal target and know doubt will be the subject of a few stories. Dont worry MC^2, the more Nat Portman stories the better.

i know, i'm just praying no one beats me 2 writing a story based on the scene where they're in the open field on Naboo. i'm almost done w/ my last story based on the original trilogy, then i'm gonna do AotC

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back