• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miss Ticklish USA

riff

TMF Expert
Well, I suppose I have to jump into this too since I just viewed the Miss. Ticklish USA Video from PV yesterday. I was more fortunate then some others. I won a 2nd hand copy of it on E bay and paid considerably less then the $70.00 asking price from PV.
In my opinion this video is far from being worth anywhere near $70.00.
On the PLUS SIDE, I was glad to see a female tickler (Renee)used in this Video,since I am a big fan of f/f as well as m/f.I think the stocks were very good.I also think the 'Intermission Segment with Starr was very good,but only BECAUSE of Starr. As for the contestants....The ones I enjoyed were Miss Texas...Miss Arizona...and Miss California. The ones I LOVED were Miss New York....Miss Colorado,and,the one who I thought should have won hands down, Miss Florida. And of all of the above Miss Colorado and Miss Florida were the only ones who REALLY Totally impressed me.When Miss Colorado was being tickled in the armpits and on the sides,whenever the tickler stopped for a few seconds,she gave this sexy little wiggle and mouthed the word 'Yes' just before he stared again. I believe she was REALLY ticklish..but also REALLY ENJOYED being tickled. Also, the fact that she is a Lawyer also appealed to me in a
fantasy sense of "Tickle Torturing a Female Lawyer'.
There is not much to be said for Miss Florida....Just watching and listening to her had ME laughing almost as hard as she was. She was a complete riot !!
On the MINUS SIDE:
It didn't take an expert to see that there was quite of bit of editing done in the video. On a whole,each girl was only tickled for 3 minutes,give or take 15 seconds.Nor was it 3 straight minutes with slight pauses for breath catching.Not only were positions changed,but stocks were also changed. Three minutes of almost continuous tickling
can be hellish torture to a really ticklih person.But I would have to think that with all the shifting around, quite a bit of time passed between tickling bouts on each and every girl.Hard to keep focused.
The majority of the girls were either totally faking,or were just mildly ticklish, especially on their feet. Much stronger reactions were obtained from the armpit/sides tickling. But even a lot of that looked staged.
The bathing suit segment was a waste of time and seemed to be just 'filler'.
The 'tamdem'stock tickling was also a waste of time. A person can't focus on any one thing without missing something somewhere else.
The ending was so sudden that it caught me by surprise. There was no 'competition ' between the 5 finalists...one was just 'chosen'.
And finally,though I could go on,but this has gotten really long winded,HOW THEY ARRIVED AT THE DECISION THAT MISS PA. WAS THE WINNER WAS AND IS A COMPLETE MYSTERY TO ME !!
This Video is sadly lacking in every area and has only (IMOHO)only 25 minutes (including the "Starr" segment,of worthwhile tickling action.
PV has made some good videos in the past and needs to drop the gimmicks get back to a format that works. I would rather pay $35.00 or $ 40.00 for a 40 minute video that has a good fantasy setting and girls who are REALLY ticklish in it,then a 2 hour bomb with pretty,but either not, or just midly ticklish girls , who fake force their laughter, any day. Well..that's enough out of me.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back