• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reposts and TLQR!

IcarusRain

TLQR You are the man!
Please do some of my requests:

1. Highschool teacher meets with mother of unruly daughter and traps tickles/licks mom's foot as revenge

2. Mother confronts babysitter tickling her daughter and is tickled herself into hysteria by babysitter

3. woman gets feet stuck in movie theatre and is tickled by girls in front of her

4. nurses tickle woman in casts

Thanks
also can anyone repost the story series where the 2 gals go wild and tickle their mother and sister and friend?
and one I know i once saw here where a girl gets her foot stuck in a ceiling and is tickled
also any mom or teacher tickles please repost

Re: The two girls

The story that you are after, about the two girls who tickle mother, sister and friend is called "Sam and Lisa: A suburban tickle adventure."
I will try and post it up for you, or if you give me your e-mail I will post it to you. Hope that helps you out!

Sequal?

Not sure if there was one, but I will keep alert. Can't help with the movie theatre idea, but I do have one about a girl in church who gets her feet tickled by the girls behind her during school mass. Same idea? I can give you that one as well.

Okay then, make me work!

Okay then Tron, I will get them posted up. I am not sure how to post stuff, as I have never done it before, but I will give it a go.
I have a vast collection of Tickling fiction so any other requests and I will see what I can find. I will start posting them up if people want them. :devil:

Movie Theater

In the works Icarus ! Standby to receive my next transmission !

TQLR

TQLR..

Make sure the movie lady ends up stripped :)

featherman, posting a story is easy. JUst copy and paste it into a post.

Tron

Hi TQLR

Did you ever have time to contemplate the forced lesbian senario I requested? I really love your stories.

Thanks,
Chuckster

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back