• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

California Crunchings, Then, Completing The Second Time Around

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their California road trip. They had a difficult trip. The team lost two of three in San Franscisco, won two of three in San Diego, and lost two of three again in Los Angeles. They returned home, at midnight on a Sunday, to begin a nine game homestand, that would lead up to the completion of their season's schedule.

When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, a new scenario had arisen. Cathy was now in the six week period before the baby was due, where she could not have sexual relations. Mitch jokingly eluded to that fact with Naomi, when he got into bed that night : "You up for a bit of extra loving. Australian? Fatso is as good as nothing now for three months. I cant fuck her brains out every day for a while, so I guess I'll have to settle for you" Mitch needled. Naomi shot Mitch a look: "Fuck you, American. You didnt have it so bad when you had just me for over twenty years. I can handle as much loving as you have to give, big shot, provided you dont piss me off, and make me send you to the guest room" Naomi said, with a hint of needling, and a hint of truth to her voice. At that point, Mitch decided to shut up, so he could get sex.

The next night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, with a game against Washington. Gil Bellows pitched, and Paradise was all over the Nationals early, scoring five runs, as Bellows shut the Nats out, and the Good Guys won 5-0. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night. She allowed one run in seven innings, as the Good Guys broke a 1-1 tie with three runs in the seventh, for a 4-1 win. Neve Campbell gave up three runs on Wednesday night, but the Good Guys rallied from a 3-1 deficit, to first tie the game, and then win it, in the bottom of the ninth, coming away with a 4-3 victory, to complete the sweep.

Thursday was an off day. That day, Mitch and Naomi went to counesling, and then over to see Cathy, who couldnt do very much. "We just came over to see how you are doing, lard belly. You're getting so big now, that you cant even see your toes" Mitch needled. "Mitchell, if you're not careful, I'm going to decide to be in love with only Naomi, and we will leave you out of it, and you will be up shit's creek, if you know what I mean, asshole!" Cathy said, partially in jest, and partially seriously.

The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched, gave up four homers, and the Good Guys lost, 6-1. Things didnt get any better on Saturday night, as Hayden was torched for five runs, and the Good Guys got only two, succumbing by a 5-2 score. Gil Bellows had the ball on Sunday, trying to avoid the sweep, a sunny, dry, 82 degree day, in front of a sellout. Bellows was just what the doctor ordered, going six innings, and allowing only one run, with ten strikeouts. The Good Guys broke a 1-1 tie in the sixth, with two runs, and then Naomi, Amanda Bynes, Hilary Duff, and finally Kate Hudson, finished the Phillies, and avoided the sweep, with a 3-1 Good Guy win.

The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's last series. Charlize Theron gave up only one run on Monday night, but the Good Guys scored none, and lost, 1-0. Neve Campbell got hit hard on Tuesday night, giving up four runs in five innings. Luckily for the Good Guys, the middle relief of Naomi and Amanda Bynes was able to hold down the fort, and to allow the Good Guys to rally from a 4-1 deficit, to score five times in the seventh, in what would be an eventual 7-5 victory. Rachel Leigh Cook had the balll, on a sunny, comfortable, 84 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Cook gave a "quality start", pitching into the sixth inning, and allowing but three runs. The Good Guys trailed 3-2 in the sixth, before scoring four times in the bottom of the eighth to grab the lead for the first time that day. Until then, Naomi, Bynes, and Duff had given the Reds nothing in relief. Finally, in the ninth, Kate Hudson arrived to save the day, and she did, putting down the Reds, in a 6-3 Good Guy win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. The team seemed to be holding it's own just prior to the playoffs, and, as they prepared to head to Washington the next night, on what would be the final road trip of the year, things on field were looking stable.

That Saturday, at the tickle party, Naomi and Cathy, fed up with Mitch's constant taunting of them both, bribed two burly bouncers $100 each, to drag Mitch to the tickle table, where the female members of the team could deal with him for his comments. The bouncers did as they were asked, as the stunned Good Guy right fielder was taken to the tickle table, held down, stripped to his shorts, and tied with rope, where the female members of the team, and Cathy, descended on him. "You have a very, very, big mouth, mister, and you are now going to pay for that" Cathy said. "When I get out of this, Catherine, you had better hope you keep your shoes on for the rest of your life, because, the first time I see you barefoot, your feet are mine!" Mitch said forcefully. "Shut up, big shot. What will be, will be, but for now, you, my good sir, are going to get the shit tickled out of you!" Cathy said. With that, Cathy began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Movng down, Naomi joined in, tickling Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting his ribs:HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAA! NOOOOO! Working down, Kate Hudson was the next ler, attacking Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as his legs bucked:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAA! Finally, Cathy and Naomi sat at Mitch's feet, and gave him double barrel tickle action on his feet, with fingers, feathers, and electric toothbrushes. Mitch went ballistic, shaking his feet, wiggling his toes and howling with laughter:HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAA! OMG TWO OF YOU IS SO MUCH! BOTH OF YOU STAHPPPPPPP! NOOOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted Mitch was untied.

On Thursday night, Cathy and Naomi took Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to DC. "Last regular season road trip of the year, then the fun starts, the playoffs". Naomi said. "Yep, oh, and Fatty, I still havent forgotten to get you back for that little tickling you gave me the other night. Trust me, you will recieve payback when the time is right" Mitch said. "Yeah, Yeah, idle threats. Just go off and play well, and dont get hurt. We need you for the playoffs" Cathy said.

So, it had been a stable and productive homestand for the Good Guys. Now came the last road trip of the year, and then the playoffs would begin. What would happen then? Those answers to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

happydarwin doesnt make any "mandatory replies". I write these stories at his request. As Larry Flynt said :If you dont like Hustler magazine, dont read it.". Same is true with my stories. If you dont like them, Ace, dont read them.

Mitch

Its an ongoing series, Swizzle Stick, about a baseball team on a tropical island into tickling, and some pretty intense stuff. I write it by request for a few people who like the stories.

Mitch

Well apparently my mandatory reply got shunted to number 5. I must be losing my edge, which would seem contradictory to a mandatory impulse. I guess Ace that all I can say to you is that I hope whatever is wrong in your life gets better. You have my pity for using an anonymous post in a forum to raise your self-esteem. It is an interesting pathology though. It speaks volumes about the quality of life you lead. So I do hope that things get better for you. If not then remember that there are always pleasant alternatives to living that would be easy for us here to accept.

To Mitch, well that was another good story. Hope I get this mandatory reply in on time because I wouldn't want to stop the flow of puerile and useless stories that seem to negatively impact people unrelated to the events. Chaos theory debate anyone? But in seriousness, Mitch might get himself into trouble with the ladies if he is not careful with his weight comments. Well this fan hopes the Good Guys can hang on and take the world series. Another great one and I look forward to the next one. After all, I structure my life around these stories. My mandatory replies keep my schedule moving forward. So thanks for that.

Your friend,
HappyD

Happy, thank you for your supportive reply. I know it is generally because you enjoy the stories, and not "mandatory". I always appreciate your support.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, by Sunday, at the latest.

Mitch

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back