• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miss Ticklish USA thoughts and questions

strokeofgenius2

TMF Poster
Yep, don't think it was worth 70 clams. Not a bad vid, but not exactly good either.

All flash and scenery...not a bad thing to look at since most of the women are good-looking, bot otherwise, it was just OK. To quote Homer: "Less artsy, more fartsy."

Personally, I thought the female lawyer (Colorado, I think) was the hottest woman up there.

And at the risk of sounding like a sexist pig, the, um 'winner' (snort, yeah, right), was well.....not thin. Not that there's anything worng with that, but since they were supposedly judged on looks, I would have thought they would have gone with someone a bit more svelte. Plus, she was a real 'ham.' Kind of goofy. And don't know who she bribed to make people think she was the most ticklish. She was like 5th or 6th on my list. (Friend of the makers, perhaps.)

Oh, well.

Question: Who are the three who dropped out?? I don't get it...

By the way, did you like the part when they picked the first ten finalists, and in the background, a few of the girls have this "I'm-so-freakin'-bored" expression of their faces? (Some of them look geninely pissed off.)

All in all, I give it a C-.

I was definately disappointed by this video.Im surprised PV hyped this movie up as much as they did.Overall it wasnt a horrible video
but not worth anywhere near $70.I think they would have been better
off using more models that were really ticklish and leave the rest out.On a scale of 1-10 I would rate this a 3 or 4.I dont think they
should charge more than $20 for this vid.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back