• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Special Thanks F/M - Adult

whereisderek23

TMF Poster
A special thanks F/M - Adult

My first foray into stories - Enjoy!

I’d been helping out at the local community centre for a number of years when the owner, Helen, decided to give me a special gift to thank me for all the effort I’d put in. She’d posted an envelope through my door and on it was a meeting time and location of 11pm and the local sports hall, and further to this the instruction not to open the envelope before I got there, and to wear thick socks and shorts. The whole situation intrigued me due to the fact that the sports hall closed at 10pm. Was it a suprise party and what was in the envelope? I searched around for some shorts. The only ones I could find were some tight lycra sports shorts and the only thick socks I could find were some multi-coloured ski tubes. I went along to the sports hall at 11 and found that the lights were still on. I wandered up into the reception where I was greeted by Helen. She was 31, slim build and inexplicably dressed in a dark blue tank top, tiny lycra hotpants and bright pink knee length sports socks scrunched down to her ankles. She asked me to open the envelope. In it was a mindfold blindfold, one with eye cutouts that completely blocks the light out. She put it on me and fastened it securely. She then asked me to raise each foot behind me and took my shoes off leaving my socks on. Also my T-Shirt came off, leaving me with just the tight shorts and socks. She then led me into another room and warned me that some steps were about to come up and then a change of surface. The surface was soft yet bouncy. I realised that it was a trampoline with a crash mat on. She asked me to lie down and stretch out. I did so and she grabbed my wrists and ankles and tied them down. I was now spread eagle,blind, bound and helpless. I herd her walk back up the stairs and felt her straddle me, her socked toes gently rubbing against the inside of my knees. She announced in an evil and sultry tone, “this is your reward”. With that I felt her feet lock underneath my knees as she must have lent forwards and attacked my armpits with her ½ inch long fingernails. I let out a giggling scream of suprise as they dug in and she said, “remember that sound-proofing you put in last month? It’s time to test it out. “ I was getting misty eyed as she assaulted my torso with those speedy ruthless fingers. My chest muscles were starting to contract and suddenly this rather feminine giggle errupted from within. She was verbally teasing me about it for the next 20 minutes as she attacked everywhere above my groin. She then stopped for 2 minutes and allowed me to catch my breath. I herd the snap of some rubber gloves and she said, “I think we need a little bit more, LUBRICATION here!” She proceeded to oil me up with baby oil all over except for where my shorts were and my sock covered feet. I was ridiculously slippery. She started again but this time had the rubber gloves on which had grips on each finger that glided over my now super-sensitive skin. I winced as she got every inch of my ticklish torso. After 10 minutes of howling laughter she stopped to give me a break and went to get some “tools”. I felt her back on me again, but this time I felt her socked feet in my armpits. She was clearly amused by the fact that I was “enjoying” this and was sitting on my groin. She used the trampoline to tease me by bouncing up and down on my groin. I was getting even more worked up by this until she stopped and peeled off each of my socks. Again, she oiled up my feet and the next thing I herd was a buzzing sound. Immediately I felt the impact of the bristles wigling their slippery way between my toes. I screamed and hollered before Helen had had enough. She grabbed one of her own clean socks and stuffed it in my mouth. She also grabbed a ball gag to secure it in place. My screams of laughter were now muffled. An hour of full body tickling later and I was exhausted. She let me out of the bonds and said that she still hadn’t “thanked” me enough and there should be more compulsory “special thankyous” in the future. I agreed.
The End.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back