• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spa and Dungon part 6 preview...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=1855375#post1855375

Unedited preview for chapter 6

Part 6: Inquisition for Amusement
Starring: ???? ???? & ????
FF/M, Bondage, teasing, Deniel,

Chad was laying in his depravation chaimber squirming helplessly as his cock was teased on the other side. In the confines of the dark metal box all he could hear was his own screams, as he felt feathers and tongues and tease the head of his dick. On the other side he knew elite members of Kathy Hilton's Goddess Spa were allowed to take turns tormenting his member. It had been happening every night since he was brought to this hellish place. Eventualy he would fall asleep, but in his sleep he would have the most tortured of dreams. Dreams where he was fucking anyone of the beautiful Goddess's or Mistress's to whom he was now enslaves by, most often it was Kim Kardashian, but a fellow slave named Kelli had began to slip in from time to time as well. Tonight for some reason he had been sent to his sleeping chaimber early, and knew it would take him longer to fall asleep. Chad was sure this was so the Hilton sisters and thier friends could have fun with him longer.

"Oh god please stop!" screamed Chad, even though he knew nobody could hear him, "Hahahahaha, hehehehe, please don't do that, not under the rim PLEASE!"

The sence of utter helplessness was beyond anything that could be explained. For someone to understand the compleat and utter humiliation and terror of being in his position they would have to have been in this situation. Chad was litteraly trapped in total darkness, and he couldn't hear or smell anything, except his own screams and personal oders. A hole in the depravation box allowed his 9" penis to stick out, making it available to any of the members who should like to play with it. Licking, sucking and of course tickling were all allowed. The only thing they weren't allowed to do was let him cum. In fact the hansome young man hadn't been allowed to climax since he awoke strapped down to a table here in the spa's secret dungeon.

In the open space outside the box Chad could almost invision Paris, Kim Kardashian, and Nichole RIchie giggling like school girls as each of them took turns stroking him with feathers, or jerking his meat brief momment and then stoping. Every so often a pair of soft moist lips would wrape around his fad wang and slide up and down it's length bringing him ever so close to shooting his load and then it would stop. Chad knew it was Kim, it had to be, because the other's didn't have lips that full, or soft looking. How long would he have to endure this humiliation and torture at the hands of these spoiled debutants.No woman should be that skilled at teasing a man, and this band of brats seemed skilled beyond their years.

"PLEASE SOMEBODY LET ME CUM!" screamed the wriggling man, only to feel thee tongues lick along the side of his shaft, "Oh god, oh god please stop it, I can't stand it anymore, I CAN'T STAND IT!"

Just then the top of the chaimber was opened and the man looked up to see Kathy Hilton and a second woman standing over him. The other woman was atractive, but not in the league of the majority of women that were normaly using the Dungeon. The new mistress was a tall black woman in a green blouse and a long black skirt, she had long light hair, and had hazle eyes. The two of them eyed Chad hungraly, and he even saw the black woman lick her lips as she looked him over.

"Oh I am certain that Ms. Wimfry will be bidding high for this one." said the new commer, whom the slave guessed was Gayle King, "I would, of course, like to examin him before the day of the auction."

"Oh of course, I understand compleatly." replied Kathy with an exaggerated wink, "I'll have him moved to room 7," she continued "I want to try out this new device I had put it, I call it the 'Exabition Port', and with the Olsin Twins here today I think it is a perfect oprotunity to show this one an exibition in why he should behave."

"Why has he been a trouble maker in the past?" asked Gayle.

"No, no, he's a good little man-whore, I just want him to know what it is to truely fear us, and the Olsin's are the best way to drive home the point." Kathy Replied.

Mistress Kardashian bent over and hitched one end of the staff like leash to the collar on Chad's neck. Pulling sharply on it she was able to get the man to sit up, and then crawl out of the box. The salves balls still ached with the long minuets of ruthess teasing they had been forced to endure, as well at the past few days of being played with by Kim and the reast of the Cash Club. Nichole Richie had been one of the worst, though the all three of the Kardashians could deffinetly hold their own. The man sighed as he was led into the derection of the showers, because he knew his hell would begin their, and who could know when it would stop.

It was roughly an hour before Chad finally got out of the bathing area, he had spent the entire time at the mercy of all three Kardashians, being that none of them had anything else to do, and they all seemed to enjoy making him squeal like a pig through tickling. The slave boy came to the conclution that cute little Kourtney was the most vicouse of the trio, and at one point needed her two sisters to pull her off of him. Not that Kim or Klhoe were angels, they were ruthless as well, but at least they were willing to stop tickling him so he could breath once and a while. Chad was sure that at some point one slave must have died from the 3rd sisters merceless mean streak.

The naked slave was lead out of the shower room, and down a hall way he had never been through before. As he looked around chad couldn't believe what he saw, as row upon row of feet stuck out from holes lining the hall way. The Kardashian girls found themselves giggling as they heard the adictive sounds of laughter coming from behind the walls, while Chad winced like he was hearing somebody being slowly killed with torture, and in a strainge way they were. From talking with Justin nobody had ever escaped from this place, not that he new for sure if anybody ever tried. Once however a slave did die from bing tickled to long, and that scared the hell out of Chad.

"Wow, look at the dick on him!" said a voice.

Chad looked ahead and was shocked to see Michelle Obama stroking a large black foot as it stuck out from the wall. A deep histerical laughter was coming out from behind the wall, as her long red nails gently stroked against it's arch. Almost imdiatly after she had made her comment Silda Spitzer, Michelle Paige Paterson, Sarah Palin, and Dina McGreevey blocked his path wanting to check out his aprently impressive mamber. His keepers all stept aside and allowed the political women to fondle him like he was fruit being checked for ripeness. Even the "Govanatores" wife Maria Shriver commented on how fit his body was, and how delitious his cock looked. Soon fingers were poking him in all the regualar ticklish spots like his ribs and under arms. If it wasn't for the restraints that held his arms up Chad would have rolled into a ball on the floor. Then again if it wasn't for the restraints he would be running for his life trying to get out of the spa.

'Are you girls going to strap him into the 'Wall of souls'?" asked Silda Spitzer over his screaming laughter, "He looks like he has nice feet, I would love a chance to tickle them until he pees himself."

"He has a great ass to." commented Sarah Palin, "Do you guys know if it's ticklish?"

For half an hour these women went on asking questions and experamenting with different parts of his body. His cock was teased with kisses and licks, but none of the women would actualy suck on it. Still this only added to the agony of his sexualy tence teasticales. Most men will experience the condition known as blue balls, but Chad was sure he's gone beyond blue. Purple seemed to be a much more fitting colour to describe how he was feeling. Eventualy the sisters lead him down the hall into a dimly light room. In the center of the room was a padded table like the one he had been tied to when he first woke up in at the Spa and Dungeon.The girls forced him up onto the platform and soon he was bound spread eagle and left helpless. To his suprise the sister then left the room, he breathed a sight of releaf, at least they wouldn't be torturing him. Suddenly a light came on, and Chad could see Mrs. Hilton and Ms. King pearing down at him from behind a window.

"Now Gayle as you can see he is fully erect, and will be that way until whomever buys his services allows him release." explained Kathy, "Well you know the drill around here, what I really wanted to show you was our newest interigation team." she added.

"Interigation team, I never knew you needed them." replied Gayle, "What could anybody need to be interigated for here in the dungeon."

"Well I have it on good authority that this sluts been considering an scape with some of his friends." she said with a wicked smile, "So I thought you might like to see his interigation."

"Oh yes, most deffinetly!" she exclaimed.

FAR OUT !!! The "wall of soles!" Whewee!

P.S. if Mimi is very busy, I will be happy to help edit, if you like. But regardless, very much looking forward to Part 6! Oh man!

FAR OUT !!! The "wall of soles!" Whewee!

P.S. if Mimi is very busy, I will be happy to help edit, if you like. But regardless, very much looking forward to Part 6! Oh man!

Thanks ScottIrish, but I think I got the spelling part covered (tho I didn't edit this one). Now that I have a few thing done with in my private life I can relax and focus on this again. I thought the Wall Of Soles would get a popular reaction lol. I like adding a little something like that here and there, not a major part of the plot, but something fun to add to the Dungon. Just imagine what it would be like to be straped to a platform with you feet stuck through a hole in a wall. When ever somebody comes along they can just tickle your feet for as long as they want when ever they want. Pretty Scary if you think about it.

Darn, I know whatever is to come next is just gonna making the dreams I'm having about
being tortured in this place all the worse but I just have to know what will happen. :)

Great stuff as always Slaver, keep it up when you can. :D

Slaver you are an evil, devious tickle fiction genius!

I have zero time when it comes to the triumvirate of Hilton, Kardashian and Richie but for some reason the idea of being at the mercy of their wicked tickling is horrible but strangely compelling...

It's an interesting brew you have mixed up here.

Slaver you are an evil, devious tickle fiction genius!

I have zero time when it comes to the triumvirate of Hilton, Kardashian and Richie but for some reason the idea of being at the mercy of their wicked tickling is horrible but strangely compelling...

It's an interesting brew you have mixed up here.

Well suikoden, as a ler, I can see where you are coming from with the Hilton sisters and Nichole Richie. They are waffy and not all that much to look at IMO. I feel the media has pushed them on us so much that some people have been almost hypnotised into thinking they are as "hot" and they have bought into the hype themselves. Kardashian on the other hand is a different animal. She may be void of any actual personality but her body is incredible and I would consider it a Tickler's dream to have it strapped to an X-Frame for the rest of my life. It's funny for me. To tickle a woman all I need is a beautiful and sencitive body, sex with a woman however requires some actual personality and a conection or I find it hard to keep it up

TK and Bob, thanks as always for the support, and I am sorry if I seem to be slacking off on this. I sit down at the comp and try to work on it sometimes, but what I write never seems to work for me after I read it. this part of the story is still intact though.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back