• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown.com Interviews Chesh, our beloved redheaded geek girl

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
So with Claudia being our proclaimed "geek chic" girl, how many geeks do we work with exactly?

Well it turns out, a lot. And God bless 'em. Microsoft is a pervasive force in this part of the world, and there's a lot of tech companies that call Seattle home. Couple that with the fact that Seattle remains one of the most educated cities in the country, and we're going to run into a lot of gals that are into things that not normally considered feminine.

Chesh is one of those gals :wub:

So here's a fair warning to you guys. If you're not into geek stuff, this interview will be a lot of gibberish. I had initially intended this interview to be the usual kind of "getting to know you" and "where are you ticklish" stuff that I usually do to give the gals a bit of background. But since I'd already worked with her once before and knew she's ticklish pretty much everywhere, we just got started talking about a lot of geek stuff. The conversation was flowing, and after awhile, I just decided to turn on the lights and camera and continue the conversation.

So there's a lot of talk about pnp rpg games (dungeons & dragons to the neophtyes), PAX, and microbiology.

We were talking for about 10-15 minutes, and I usually intend the interviews to be about 3-5 minutes max. Kim walks in from the other room, and advises me that Fedora (whom we haven't featured yet on the site) has been tied up and ready to be tickled for a few minutes. I had lost track of time a bit too much, but glad that Chesh and I got to talk about geek stuff for awhile. And for the few of you geeks out there that like to brush the dust off of your old Dungeons & Dragons books, or studied classes in college that made people scratch their heads, this is for you!

All things Chesh:
Tickling Pictures with Chesh
Tickling Video starring Chesh
Website where you can buy Chesh tickling clips

Chesh_LoRes_18.jpg

Chesh_LoRes_02.jpg

Chesh_LoRes_08.jpg

Chesh_LoRes_15.jpg

Ok, here's clip #1. There are 5 in total.

In this clip, Chesh expands on something she mentioned earlier that made me do a double take. She said she was in a GURPS campaign, and was talking about that a bit. I've not personally played much GURPS as I just couldn't get into it. But I knew of what she spoke. Then she starts talking about 3.5 D&D and the new version. I told her the ruleset reminded me a bit too much of World of Warcraft, it just seemed a bit more dumbed down than anything I used to play, so I couldn't get into it.

Clip #2.

This is Chesh reminiscing about one of her favorite characters she made in a D&D campaign: a dwarven rogue.

Be patient with the audio in the beginning, I cut out some of the audio until I was finished with the question and she starts speaking. I did want to show her laughing though, because it was a strange thing to ask someone. I basically phrased the question: "OK, this is probably the most random thing you'll ever be asked as a tickling shoot, but what's your favorite rpg character you've ever made" which she thought was funny.

Clip #3.

Chesh makes an embarassing confession here. She was once part of a WhiteWolf vampire LARP (live action role playing), which is about as geeky and embrassing an activity as you can imagine.

Some might argue, successfully so, that playing any kind of pen and paper role playing game is a sign of failure on some level. However, we've definitely had some great times with it over the years. It many parts of the country where blue collar industries still dominate the economic landscape, pnp rpgs are about as weird of a concept as you can fathom. I know this because I grew up in a fairly typical small-town red-state environment. However, out here, it really isn't that big of a deal. It's a good way to gather your friends, drink some beers, catch up with each other's lives (marriage, kids, sports, jobs, the whole bit) while laughing and having fun.

Then again, we've never done the LARPing bit. That's just too much for me personally. We'll try not to judge Chesh, we love her anyway :redheart:

Clip #4

Here we find out that Chesh is a very ticklish grad student who is probably in the first third segment of getting her PhD finished.

Go microbiology! It some bizarro universe, it would've been my major, had I given in to peer pressure a bit more (our school was hardcore into promoting the sciences; I was rather heavily pressured by peers/teachers to seek either a biology, microbiology, genetics, or medicine oriented vocation)

Clip #5.

Final clip *whew*

Chesh finishes up her discussion of her schoolwork here. Good stuff!

I really, really love talking to people about what they're most passionate about, and knowledgable about. They get this gleam in their eyes, and they could go on for days. That's what this discussion (although edited) was about, so I hope a few of you out there can enjoy it.

She is adorable and very sexy...

Chesh pokes my bisexual side... her intellect, charm, enthusiasm is very, very HAWT.

I'm in the med field... she seems to know exactly what she is talking about.

Interesting...

Lea

Chesh pokes my bisexual side... her intellect, charm, enthusiasm is very, very HAWT.

I'm in the med field... she seems to know exactly what she is talking about.

Interesting...

Lea

That's one reason I love shooting in Seattle. The women here are just so brilliant, I love seeing them fall into helpless laughter. It's that wonderful dichotomy you get to see taking place before your very eyes...

They grow up, being intelligent, being in control and fostering their minds for so long, sometimes they forget how to lose control. But when tickled, you can see the gears spinning. You can tell they're trying to keep it all in, to resist, to fight and maintain control. But then...

...sometimes they just lose it and can't help but laugh.

Great fun, indeed. I know what you mean about tickling your bisexual tendencies, Chesh is very sexy in a lot of ways.

OH MY GOD.....hot science girl....getting....too....happy....head....may.....explode....can't....keep.....describing......symptoms......(head explodes, but with a smile) :bounce:

We just released new footage of Chesh onto www.tickletown.com in July 2009. She has five new clips, an hour worth of brand new material. Check her out today!

OH MY GOD.....hot science girl....getting....too....happy....head....may.....explode....can't....keep.....describing......symptoms......(head explodes, but with a smile) :bounce:

Wow... I found the woman I've been looking for all my life...

Glad you guys liked her. She's so easy to talk to, and we had so much common ground to cover, that I figured I may as well keep the camera rolling in case anyone else that likes science girls, gamers, redheads, ticklish women, etc, etc might be interested.

If you have any questions about her, I'll do my best to answer without invading her privacy.

Being a Biology professor I particularly enjoyed her interview. Nice job!

If she plays Magic, I'm marrying her... end of story lol

We talked a lot of gaming stuff during the shoots, but I don't recall her answer on this. I'm sure she's played at some point, but probably not ongoing, given the schedule most grad students have.

Being a Biology professor I particularly enjoyed her interview. Nice job!

Glad you enjoyed!

Being a Chesh fan, I particularly enjoyed her interview. Nice job!

She is just so fucking cute!

Beautiful..Brilliant...and TICKLISH.......IM IN LOVE!

Check, check, and check!

I'd probably be in love too if I weren't already married. In fact, Chesh reminds me in many ways of my own wife when she was about 7 years younger. Maybe that's why we get along.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back