• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One Piece: Island Adventure, Part VIII FM/M

Ramona122003

Sorry for being so late on this chapter, I meant to post it last week.

Anyway, this chapter does end the story, but I might consider posting aftermath chapters if I get enough hits and if the mood hit me. These chapter will be pure fanservice, so it you have any 'ideas' that you want me to use, I will mostly used them.

Enough talked, hope you like this chapter :D.

Part VIII​

Luffy continued to cough even when the the smoke left him, everything hurt. His chest, eyes, and wrists burns badly. His feet also itched so badly that he wanted to rip them off.
“Nami-chan, please get some water for Luffy.” Robin ordered as she took a towel and began to wipe the tears and sweat from his face. Nami quickly left to get the water.
“Are you okay, Captain-san?” Robin asked in concern. His entire was body was shaking, but it was steadily slowing down. He was also at half mast and had a slight wet spot, although Luffy seemed too distracted by his other discomforts to notice. It would seem that Luffy was not immune to the other effect of her toy, although she doubted that was the only factor.
It took a few minutes before Luffy got enough air in his abuse lungs. “My feet......my feet inches badly.” His voice sounded so weak and pitiful.
“Yes, it would.” Robin said. He was not going to like what had to be done to get it off. She really did not want to push him any further, but they had no choice. She wished Chopper was awake so they could at least put him asleep, but that was not an option. “How much do you remember of the current events?”
Luffy thought about it for a moment. “I remember being trap in that water bubble and feeling really tire. And, there was a strong burning feeling in my chest and everything is a blur from there. I think I remember someone calling me or something.”
Robin smiled sadly. “You were posses by a very evil Devil Fruit user. We had to go to extreme measures to get him out.”
“I felt it.” Luffy said. “I thought I was going to die there.”
“I am truly sorry, Luffy.” Robin said sincerely. She will have to make this up to him someday. Nami finally return with the water.
“Here you go.” Nami said as she held up the water for him to drink. The cool water was heaven against his burning throat. He drunk the whole glass within seconds.
“Thank you, Nami.” Luffy said, feeling a little more comfortable.
“How are you feeling?” Nami asked in concern. “Everyone was worry about you. Especially when they heard the screaming.”
“Fine, except......” Luffy said as he motion to his still trap feet.
“Oh, the powder.” Nami said, suddenly remembering. “I guess we have to wipe it off.”
Robin decided to break the bad news. “We cannot just wipe it off. We have to wash his feet.”
“What’s the different?” Luffy asked, not understanding the odd look on her face.
“Luffy, we have to scrub off the powder with soap and water.” Robin explained further.
Nami understood. “Is there any other way?” Haven’t Luffy suffer enough for one day.
“I am afraid not.” Robin said sadly. “Like I said, the stuff is very portent.”
Nami sighed. “I guess I’ll get the soap and water.” She said as she left again.
Luffy tilted his head in confusing. “I don’t get this at all.”

Nami left the den again and went back into the kitchen where the rest of the crew was. Everyone stared at her when she entered.
“How is he?” Zoro asked. They had avoided talking to her earlier because she was in such a rush. It took all his willpower not to. For awhile, it sounded like they were killing Luffy. Who would had thought tickling could sound so painful. He was surprise that all the screaming didn’t wake up Usopp or Chopper. They must be really out of it.
“He’s recovery.” Nami said as she filled up a bucket with water.
“Wow, is he that thirsty?” Sanji asked.
Nami sighed. “No, we have to clean the itching powder off of him.”
“Itching powder.” Franky said as he whistle. “You guys really didn’t hold back on Strawhat. Good thing I made those stocks extra strong.”
“Yeah, and it won’t be pleasant getting it off.” Nami said.
“I can imagine.” Sanji had the urge to take a shower after hearing that.
“The mere thought make my skin crawl, if I had any that is.” Brooke joked as he gave his signature laugh. Nami picked up the bucket, but swayed unsteadily on her feet. Sanji quickly balance her.
“Are you okay, Nami-san?” Sanji asked in concern.
Nami rubbed her eyes. “I’m fine. Just a little tire.”
“You’re most likely still worn out from earlier.” Franky stated.
“You should go to bed.” Sanji said.
Nami shook her head. “I can’t. I have to help Robin.”
“Take care of yourself first.” Zoro said as he stood up. “I’ll help Robin with Luffy.”
This took Nami by surprise. “You’re volunteering.”
Zoro shrugged. “I take baths with the guy, it’s no big deal.”
“Didn’t know you swung that way, Marimo.” Sanji said with a smile.
Zoro snorted. “You’re the only one on this ship, princess.”
Sanji got angry. “What to fight!?”
“Sanji-kun, can you help me to my room?” Nami asked sweetly.
Sanji quickly turned into his noodle form. “Yes, Nami-swan.”
Zoro rolled his eyes. “Idiot.”

Luffy was really suffering now, the itching was getting even more terrible, if such a thing was possible.
“Robin, can you untie me now?” Luffy whined.
“I am afraid I can’t until we clean the powder.” Robin said.
“Come on, at least untie my hands.” Luffy whined even further. They hurt slightly from all the rubbing.
“Not until we clean you off.” Robin said. “It is for you own safety.” Luffy muttered something under his breath. Within a few minutes, Zoro came into the room with a large bucket, a towel, and two brushes.
“Zoro!” Luffy yelled happily.
“Good to see you back to normal, captain.” Zoro said.
“Where is Nami-chan?” Robin asked the swordman.
“She was tire, so we sent her to bed.” Zoro answered simply.
Robin nodded her head. “Fine, put the bucket here, please.” Zoro did what he was told. For the first time, Zoro could see where the itching powder was. “That is a little cruel, isn’t?” He couldn’t imagine what it must be like to itch so badly there.
“I don’t care, just get it off.” Luffy said, he was beginning to sweat again.
“Hai.” Zoro said dryly as he really leather the soup in the bucket. Soon, there was a thin layer of soup floating above the water. Robin used this time to leather up one of the brushes.
Luffy looked surprise to see this. “You’re going to used brushes? I thought you were going to use the rags.”
“Sorry Captain-san, but we have to really scrub to get that powder off.” Robin said.
Luffy looked very nervous. “But, that will.....”
“We will try to do this as quickly as possible.” Robin apologized as she lifted the brush and began to scrub Luffy’s feet. Once again, Luffy was reduced to a fit of laughter as he shifted and stained in his bonds. His laughter was significally reduced from earlier, but it didn’t stop him from screaming.
It tickled so badly that Luffy could barely think. It was almost as bad the tickling he took when he was posses. Normally, he would enjoy his feet being tickle, but he was too tire and too sore to enjoy anything now. It didn’t help that he couldn’t move his toes, which was still tied up. Although, the scratching did feel good against his feet.
Zoro watched the interaction as he leather up his own brush. Luffy was definitely suffering and there was no real easy way to clean itching powder. Unless they really scrub, Luffy would be itching all night and they couldn’t have that.
Besides, he was used to Luffy’s behavior when being wash. Because of Luffy’s Devil Fruit, it was too dangerous to allow him to take a bath by himself. As firstmate, it was his ‘duty’ to make sure their captain didn’t drown in the bathtub. It was rather common place for Luffy to giggle or squirm when a particular spot was touch. Although, he was usually rasp with exhaustion and barely able to move.
With his brush ready, he leaned forward and began to clean his right foot. Zoro went roughly over the heel and up into the soles. He noticed that Luffy’s was grasping for air, but chose to ignore him as he went faster. Zoro was now rigorously scrubbing the arch, which really drove Luffy crazy.
“Please stop, it’s tickles.” Luffy begged through his laughter.
“I am afraid we are not done yet, Luffy.” Robin said calmly as she scrub the base of his toes. She pulled the toes even further back to really clean the area. Once she was done there, she moved back to his balls and relentlessly scrub.
Luffy was in tears as he tried several times to pull his feet out of the stocks. However, he was too well bond to get out. He began to cough every now and then as he attempted to get air.
Zoro closed his eyes as he attemped to shut out Luffy’s torturous cries. Although he did feel sympathetic for his captain, he was still frustrated that Luffy got himself into this situation. This would had never have happen if the damn rubberman didn’t run off from the group. For making them worry, he deserved a little discomfort.
Soon, both his feet had a thick layer of soap on them. With their current task done, Zoro and Robin finally stopped. Luffy took the chance to breathe again. Although, his feet did feel much better.
“Now, we just have to wash it off.” Robin said as she dumped her brush back into the bucket and washed the soap out.
Luffy eyes widen when Robin made that statement. “Please.......don’t.”
“We are almost done, Captain-san.” Robin reassured before she brought the brush back up. Luffy whimper something under his breath as the brush was once again scrub against his poor sole. Luffy grasped and squirmed again as he giggled. Apparently, he was too tire to laugh now.
Zoro did the same as he went on to clean the other foot. The soap slowly came off, revealing Luffy’s now red soles. Zoro also noticed that they also felt softer, mostly because of all of tenderization. His captain definitely earned a long rest after this.
It took ten long minutes before they finally washed all of the soap off and the scrubbing stopped for the final time. By that time, Luffy was an uncoherence mess and he was too weak to even struggle even more.
For good measure, Zoro picked up the bucket and pour it over Luffy’s feet, causing him to grasp slightly. Robin began the task of untying his toes from the stock. Once that was done, she unlocked the stocks and untied his thighs. Luffy was far too tire to care as he just continue to lie there.
Feeling more than a little sorry for the boy, Zoro decided to give some comfort by massaging both of his feet. Massages were another common occurrence between him and Luffy during bath time. It was usually used to eased Luffy back to life after a bath, since being in water for a long period time caused him to go into a near comatose state.
Luffy sighed and moan happily as he relax into his firstmate’s touch. Robin had just finished freeing his arms, which were also red from the rubbing.
“You really pushed him over the edge.” Zoro addressed Robin as he continue to rub Luffy’s feet.
“It was the only real humane way to get Rire out.” Robin said. She smile slightly as she saw Luffy beginning to doze off. It also appeared that the scrubbing got rid of his other problem.
“I know that.” Zoro said, massaging even deeper into the the still muscles. “Although, I don’t even want to know how you became so proficient in such a torture.” He noted as he looked down at her bag. Zoro saw all the goodies in it. He had a feeling that Robin enjoyed her job a little too much.
Robin chuckled slightly. “I have my secrets.” Zoro’s ministrations had eased Luffy into a deep sleep and he was snoring lightly. This earned a small smile from Zoro as he ended the massage.
“You better take him to bed.” Robin said affectingly, petting Luffy’s head. “He had a long day.”
“Yeah.” Zoro said as he picked up Luffy. Despite how strong Luffy was, he was still amazingly light. “Although, it was this idiots own fault.” He added as he carried his captain away, bridal style.

Outside the Sunny, a specter watched the scene with disgust.
“I will have my revenge someday.” It vowed as it faded away into the darkness.​

Funny thing about it, I didn't plan this chapter to end like this. It just kind of happen because they did have to get the powder off and from what I read from other stories, that can be just as bad or even worst than having it on. Anyway, thank you for reading and post me if you want more :wavingguy.

yeah, like i said before... i love your stories. But the only thing i dont like is how Nico robin was the only one who never got tickled. I mean, technically she did get tickled but i meant like tickle torture with her laughing her head off... You just wrote about how she could ignore the feelings and she only giggled. I think you should write a story about nico robin being broken by tickling or just getting tickled by the crew or sumthin.

Hey drrick211 thank you for reviewing all my chapters, your feedback is always welcome :).

On subject, yeah I saw you earlier posts on Robin. It not that I don't want to tickle torture Robin, but I just couldn't imagine her breaking down in that one chapter. I try to keep my One Piece stories as close to canon as possible. If I can't imagine such character reacting such a way in a certain situation, then I will not write. My major pet peeve in any fanfiction is OOC.

Robin is such a serious down to earth character, it is hard to imagine her breaking under any tickle torture. Especially, since I made Robin into such a torture expert. She is one those rare ticklers who can give it and take it.

Also, I couldn't make Robin break in that one chapter because Nami was in danger and I think her motherly protection for her nakama would had override the tickling, although she would had broke eventually if Brook hadn't freed them. That was my general reasoning anyway. Don't worry though, I will get her :devil:.

I hope that explains my thinking and I will try to add some Robin ticking if I do aftermath chapters.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back