• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Spotman sees...

Spotman C

TMF Poster
What Spotman sees(M/F)

This will be a series of stories about the different tickle experiences in my life.All are rooted in truth but some fiction has been added to round out the story. I leave it to you to decide which is which.Let me know what you think.

The Amazing Melting Pam

I have been good friends with Brad ever since he and his wife moved in down the street a couple of years ago_Our wives get along pretty well but because of our different schedules we didnt hang out as couples very often.He and I were close because we played on the same local softball team. Brad is a pretty big guy and can really play.That year his wifes brother,Jim, was on our team, he was supposed to be taking the summer to find a place to live around here but he seemed content to stay with Brad and Pam.
One Saturday we had a game and as usual stopped for a few beers on the way home. We went to the bar for about an hour but Brad said he was supposed to go home right after the game and and we made plans to go home,shower and clean up to go out later on.I told Brad I'd meet him at his house.
About an hour later Pam answered their door when I knocked. Brad called from the living room that they had just started another round and Pam went to the kitchen to get me one as I went and flopped down in the recliner at the end of the couch.Pam was sullen when she brought in my beer and then went to sit between Brad and Jim on the couch.Pam was tall like her brother but thin where he was wiry.They both had reddish hair and fair skin. Pam slouched between them and it was clear she wasnt in a good mood. Brad said "We'll leave after these"and that seemed to set Pam off. As we sat there she kept making smart remarks and muttering about not being asked to go.When she started Brad looked like he was tired of hearing it and after ten minutes or so I could tell he was really annoyed.Jim just sat watching TV and didnt seem to notice his sisters griping.But as Brad started to tell Pam to stop pouting, Jim put his beer on the coffee table,and turned to Brad with a hand up to stop him."Let me handle this".He then reached down and grabbed his sisters ankles and pulled them across his lap so her white sneaker heels were over the end of the couch. She said "Oh,no"and tried to crawl back but she ended up right in her husbands lap.Brad wrapped his arms around her in a big bear hug and held her fast.She started to plead as Jim pinned her bluejeaned ankles to the sofa arm with one hand and slowly started to unlace her shoes with the other.
I had to remind myself to breathe as her shoes plopped onto the floor. She had long beautiful feet with long beautiful toes and the soft soles of her feet were flashes of pink and white as she flapped them back and forth. I could tell she had worn those shoes for a long time because the ridge around her heels and up the outside of her foot was very pronounced.Jim ignored her pleading as he started there, softly caressing the sides and tops of her feet and especially around her heels as her giggles began to grow.Brad was holding her upper arms close to her body but her lower arms were frantically moving as much as her feet.Pam started to really thrash as he pitter patted his fingers on the flat of her heel and Brad had to adjust his grip.He said "Oh, man. You are really torturing her. I can hardly hold her". Jim said "Watch this" and looked his sister in the eye and said"Hey, Pam. Remember how I used to count your wrinkles and you said it tickled worse than anything ever had?"Without waiting for an answer, he pushed on the tops of her feet and her soles disappeared in a sea of wrinkles.(Breathe, breathe.)
Jim started stroking his soft finger pads along each wrinkle, side to side and counting as he went"One, two...".Pam just...well, she melted . She stopped thrashing and collapsed against Brads chest. Her legs locked out and he continued to torture her as she laughed and laughed. Every so often she would pick her head up and look her husband in the eye."Please...Stop" was all she got out before the laughter took over again."Stop what, honey? Im not doing anything."Brad replied. This seemed to make her even more ticklish.Her torture continued for several minutes and I thought they were going to let her up when Jim said "But, remember sis, when I found out you were lying? When I learned that the best torture was UP AND DOWN your feet?" With that ha started to ever so lightly strum his fingernails up and her soles.Pam, well...she melted again. Silent laughter took over as she shot back and Brad kept bringing her to a sitting position.She squeezed her eyes shut and tossed her head from side to side as her brother tortured her feet. After a few minutes of this, tears began to appear in her eyes.When Jim saw this, he finally had mercy and stopped, but Pam was limp in Brads hug for a few more minutes.As soon as she got her strength back she rolled herself to the floor and started looking for her shoes.She went to get them but as she approached her brother they made eye contact and she said"Im going to my room. Ill get them after you leave".Jim turned to me and said "Ready?" and I realized that my throat was so dry I couldnt swallow but I was holding a mostly full beer.
Just another reason why it was a once in a lifetime experience.
Spotman C

Last edited:
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back