• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Back from limbo

slacker2114

3rd Level White Feather
Ok, it's been a while since my lazy ass posted a story, so without further ado (and more rambling from me) here it is.....

Holiday Payback

“I don’t want to hear your excuses. When I ask you to do something, I expect it to be done right the first time. Do I make myself clear?”

Sara’s voice was firm, cold and emotionless. She sat in her high back leather office chair looking evenly at poor Megan. Megan had erred on her work for the second time in a month. Though it was truly only a minor mistake, it had caused a few headaches until the mistake was discovered. Inexcusable, thought Sara.

“I’m sorry,” Megan almost whimpered. “I swear I won’t let it happen again.”

“See that it doesn’t,” replied Sara, her voice still cold and level. “In my office, there is no room for errors. If it happens again, you WILL be unemployed. Now back to work.”

Without another word, Megan left Sara’s office. Once the door closed, Sara sat back in her chair and sighed. Sara had a reputation for being a bitch, a title that rather annoyed her. Sara was not a mean person. She simply had no tolerance for mistakes. Her feeling was that if being a perfectionist was considered being a bitch, then she must be Queen Bitch. Sara always got a little chuckle from that thought. She also took no joy in reprimanding employees. An unnecessary waste of time, in her view. Today, however, she derived some small pleasure from it. Sara’s husband was away on business again, and would not be home for the holiday weekend, leaving Sara home alone and in a particularly foul mood. Looking over the paperwork, Sara sighed again.

While he was away, work was all Sara had, so she decided that this holiday, she would not be working alone. She had e-mailed all of the ladies who had made noticeable mistakes over the course of the month to notify them that they would be working this weekend to ‘help make up for the time lost from the mistakes’. The complaints had poured in. Complaints about not spending time with their families, about plans that were made weeks ago that were now, no longer possible. Misery loves company, thought Sara with a wry smile.

Saturday morning was looking like a beautiful day. A day much to nice to be spent sitting in an office, thought Sara with amusement. She wasn’t taking any particular joy in ruining her employees’ weekend, just happy that this weekend, she wasn’t home alone.

Sara felt no small amount of satisfaction when she arrived at precisely 8:40 am, just like every morning, to see the vehicles of her ‘weekend warriors’ already in the parking lot. I guess they think the sooner they start, the sooner they leave, thought Sara with bemusement.

Her good humor changed, though, when she walked through the office, for not a soul could be found. The lunchroom, bathrooms, everywhere she looked, no one was about. There should have been five women here, yet their desks were empty. Her anger rising, she stormed off to her office to drop off her stuff before resuming the hunt.

As she entered her darkened office, she reached for the light switch. Instead of finding the switch, however, she found a hand that grabbed her wrist. Before she could react, there were hands grabbing her from every direction, some binding her while others tore at her clothing. Sara was beginning to panic, a very rare feeling for someone who was usually in control of any given situation. But no matter how much she struggled, she could not get away.

After a few minutes, Sara found herself naked and bound securely across her desk, arms over her head and her legs spread and bound. She was also gagged, preventing her from screaming for help. Suddenly, the lights came on and she was staring into the faces of her five missing employees.

“So you thought you could ruin our holiday and get away with it? This time, it was you who made the mistake.” The voice belonged to Tracy, a lackadaisical worker whom Sara had reprimanded often in the past. In that moment, Sara became afraid. She began thinking of the horrible things that a disgruntled employee might be capable of. Her eyes pleaded with her captors, even as her muffled cries escaped her mouth. Tracy looked at the others and grinned wickedly. “Make your choice, ladies.”

The girls began to circle around the desk, each taking up a position around Sara’s body. Vikki and Beth stood on either side of Sara at her chest, Megan and Chloe each stood by a foot, while Tracy simply stared into Sara’s eyes.

“Don’t worry, Sara. We’re not going to hurt you. Just reprimand you. We’re going to teach you that you can’t treat us like we’re slaves. Oh, and I hope you’re prepared for a nice long holiday weekend.”

Without another word, Tracy climbed onto the desk and straddled Sara’s waist, facing her feet. With a nod to the others, Sara learned what her ‘reprimand’ was.

Electricity shot through her body as fingernails dug into her armpits and scratched at her soles. Even with the gag, Sara’s screams were loud. Every touch on her skin made her squirm. Megan was wiggling her nails lightly under Sara’s toes, while Chloe dragged her nails heavily down Sara’s other sole. Vikki and Beth were both spider tickling in her armpits and up and down her ribs all at once.

And sitting on top was Tracy, digging into her thighs like she was kneading dough. All five ladies were expert at their tasks, and seemed to take great delight at Sara’s torment. And to go along with the physical torment, the ladies verbally teased her with comments like ‘are these the same feet that are always dangling shoes off the toes?’ and ‘who would’ve thought the ice queen would melt at just a touch’.

As the torment continued, Tracy began to notice that, though Sara was struggling mightily against her bonds, her pussy was glistening with moisture. This is turning her on, Tracy thought incredulously. Then a very wicked idea came to her mind. Looking around the office, Tracy spotted a planter over in the corner. The planter contained decorative feathers!

“Hand me one of those, will you, Meg? I have a special plan for Miss Bitch.” Megan happily complied with a knowing smile, handing Tracy a long, stiff looking plume. All the others smiled when they, too, realized what Tracy was up to and redoubled their tickling efforts, digging into any and all exposed areas at once. They were well rewarded for their efforts, as Sara screamed and struggled futilely against the ropes.

It was then that Tracy began teasing the swollen lips between Sara’s legs with the feather. Instantly, Sara let out a muffled howl as the feather stroked her womanhood. Nothing she had ever felt before in her life compared to the sensations that were flooding into her brain right now. It was pure agony and ecstasy all at once.

The ladies were really getting into what they were doing now. Vikki and Beth were tongue teasing Sara’s nipples as they dug into her helpless ribs and armpits alternately. Chloe and Megan began sliding their hot, wet tongues in and out between Sara’s toes, nibbling the tips while scratching and wiggling fingernails probed in her arches. And all the while, Tracy continued the slow, measured strokes across the lips and even sawing the feather on Sara’s clit. Sara felt as if she would go insane!

Suddenly, Sara’s hips rose off the desk. Climax was upon her as the orgasm raced through her entire body. The teasing fingers and feather continued their torment throughout her climax, intensifying the sweet release. And all the while, she continued to laugh insanely through her gag. Sara had never cum so hard or so long in her life!

Then, mercifully, the ladies stopped and stared down at Sara, watching as she twitched and convulsed through the final stages of her orgasm. After Sara slowed down to a twitch, the girls stared at one another, as if they were uncertain of what to do next. Then Megan, that wicked Megan spoke up, her words causing Sara’s blood to run cold.

“I don’t know about the rest of you, but after I cum, my body is almost twice as ticklish as normal.” With those few words, the ladies fell upon Sara’s helpless body, each taking up a different position as the torment resumed. Sara screamed like a banshee, even through her gag, as the sensations were indeed double what they were before.

And so the workday went, each lady taking turns at different spots on Sara’s helpless and hopelessly ticklish body. By the time quitting time came around, Sara had felt several of the most intense orgasms she had ever felt. So intense, that she was thoroughly exhausted by the end of the workday.

As the ladies backed off and began to get ready to leave, Sara let out a whimper. Tracy looked down at her and said, “Oh, Sara, we didn’t forget you. We just figured we’d leave you there. Today must’ve been so exhausting for you, we’re worried you might oversleep and not make it in tomorrow. “

“But don’t worry,” said Megan. “We’ll be in bright and early tomorrow morning to get right back to work.” As she said this, Megan teasingly danced her fingernails on Sara’s left foot, drawing agonized giggles from the exhausted woman. “Sleep tight, boss.” And then they left.

After they had gone, Sara laid upon the table, ready to sleep in spite of her predicament. As she began to drift off, she managed a small inner smile as she thought this might be a good holiday after all.

Slacker
5-13-02

That's what I'm talking (err...typing) about! Many, many thanks slacker2114 :).

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back