• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rose Tickle Private Investigator

scrooem

TMF Novice
:wow:

“MISTRESS PLEASE LET ME CUM!!!!!” the bound slave shouted as her body withered beneath the torturous fingertips. With an evil grin the Mistress stroked the slaves sides, gently kneading her breasts, pulling her hair, tickling her underarms causing the slave to thrash about. With a quick nod one of the slaves jumped between the captives legs and thrust a huge thick vibrating dildo into her. With a gasp and a moan, not missing a beat tickling the salve she quivered, the bound slave felt a tongue squirm and thrust its way into her and both began to rock and sway. The pleasure was mounting within both as the motions picked up pace. The private eye was rubbing her fingers furiously. Magically at the same moment all three burst into orgasmic delight, quivering and panting.
:blush: Rose held her breath long enough for her lungs to ache. Being afraid of capture she quietly relaxed and slumped down. Once the P.I. regained her composure and tip toed off back to her car, made a call to 911 in hopes of saving that poor captive. Unfortunately for her, the warehouse was empty.
Back at her office the P.I. reviewed her notes:
1. A call from the CDC about a missing Dr. Miller.
2. Upon arrival, the Dr.’s office was ransacked, unusual oil foot prints found (leading to warehouse of last orgasm...er...captive).
3. When the P.I. got to the home Dr. Miller the police had the place surrounded.
4. After gaining access, the P.I. stumbled across a disk taped to the keyboard.
5. The good Dr. had a sister Dr. Silverman...missing as well (may have almost been found)

:whip: Meanwhile at “Sammy’s Fish and Chips” restaurant in a secluded part of the bay,
“...mmmmm..ah...ah..no please I don’t have the wholeeee haha...hmmm.”
“So Dr. Antoinette Miller you don’t have what? Hmmm...does that tickle? Huh?....HAHAHAHA”
:yowzer: “Yes that tickles soooo much....hmmm.....oh yes please go deeper hmmm..hehehe no no no not my feet hehehe...aaah...ho ho ahah....stop please...hehe.....”
“You are so predictable... if I gently stroke your pussy you moan like this.......
“Oh please yes...mmmm. Oh oh oh mmm.....hehe...ok ok..haha...”
“....and if I tickle your flat tummy you giggle like htis....”
“Eeeeek! No NoNo...hahaha..pleassss hehehe......”
“If all the girls work together maybe we can cum together. Whatta think? Wanna try??” :veryhappy:
“AAAAHHHH.... AHAHAHA NoNONo...hehehehe..mmmm......oh oh oh oh ...mmmmm yesssssss........hey! No no no ahahaaaaaa.......mmmmm....oh oh oh ..........”
Rose Tickle, Private Investigator looked on in astonishment as her clues have taken shape. These women tortured poor Dr. Miller for her information on the anti-aging perfume. Supposed to remove wrinkles, prolong life.... the FDA banned it and she and her sister Dr. Suzette Silverman had the only formula left that wasn’t destroyed.
Each had their own side of the equation. At this moment Dr. Miller was almost about to burst. The Dr.’s jet black hair was being stroked by one of Mistress Lillith’s kronies. Her long red nails pulling and scratching at her head. Another was stroking her breasts gently kneading and pinching each nipple, with an occasional lick and nibble. Antoinette was being stimulated at all aspects of her body. The Mistress took great pleasure of teasing her clit with a tiny delicate artists brush and a thick vibrating dildo. Each taking its turn thrusting and tickling. Slowly one after the other.
Dr. Millers feet were being gently stroked and kissed and licked and tickled time and time again. She began to wither and moan, Mistress eased up on the vibrator forcing the bound Dr. to arch and thrust her hips to continue. Her nipples were on fire and aching for attention soon to be given in gentle feather strokes. Her upper body twisted to avoid the feathers. Her gasps and giggles alerted the Mistress to the closeness to her orgasm.
“NO NO NO....Please no don’t stop mmmmmm..Oh oh oh yesss........hmmm....no please go on...........hehehe......”
“My, my do you have an itch?...do you need something....hun?”
“Oh yessssss......please let me go......I am so......so.....oh, oh, oooooooo...mmmmm......yes, yes, YES!!! HA HA HA Aaaaaaaaaah...oh...oh......... noooooooo.......”
“So you like it when I gently slip this big thick vibrating dildo into you hot pussy? Does it make you feel giddy? Hmmm? You are pressing against it real hard Dr..........do you want more? Do you like it? Is that what you want? Or should I let the girls tickle you all over your body again. Ya know they are pretty good at tickling, they do me all the time and let me tell you I cum real hard when they do me. Would you like to cum real hard dear?”
“YES!!! The disk...it’s taped to the bottom of my keyboard. It has what you want! Now please, please let me go!!” “Impossible! That’s the first place my people looked! Go for it girls...hehehe.....and make it last...” Two of the girls, dressed in security uniforms, nervously looked into each others eyes of despair.
“NOOOOOO!!! HA HA HA!”
“Please, please, please...the formula it’s...it’s unstable!!!!”

Rose Tickle P.I. series

so many entries, i have to search for them, they were written many years ago. i stumbled across the episodes of the anti aging formula...more when i find the disks...

scroo

This is great! And you have more? Please find them...please, please, please!

Very creative and interesting. I really liked it. Good use of smilies, too! Please post the others if you can?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back