• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mark Harmon-Madeline Stowe Back Tickle In 1989 Movie "Worth Winning"

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I just checked, and didnt see this posted on here. I was just channel surfing, and saw a movie with the lovely Madeline Stowe on TV. (Not the movie I'm posting about here, but it made me think of this scene).

Have any forum members ever seen a movie from 1989 called Worth Winning? Mark Harmon plays a womanizing weatherman, and Madeline Stowe one of the ladies that Harmon is putting the movies on. Anyhow, during the movie, Harmon and Stowe are lying in bed, fooling around, and Harmon is massaging Stowe's back, playing what he calls the "Mouse Olympics" on her back. During the whole scene, Harmon is running his fingers all over Ms Stowe's back, and she's laughing hysterically. She clearly loves the game, as she asks for it again at another time in the movie. Harmon didnt outwardly say "I'm tickling you", but, from the action that was going on, and Ms Stowe's hysterical giggling, it was pretty obvious.

Has anyone else seen this movie, and this scene?

Mitch

I remember that scene very vividly, it was one of the first mainstream scenes I ever saw. When I was more fully open about my interests, and talking to my roommate about this sort of thing one day, he came home the next day with a copy of that movie, for reasons I still don't understand now that I think about it, and I remember being shocked at how short it was. In my mind it had been greatly inflated from what it turned out that I had actually seen. :cool:

Jeff, more than likely the scene was inflated to you, because of your realization of what tickling was to you. Had you not been realizing that you were into this, your reaction to the scene likely would have been far different.

I didnt see the movie in the theater, but did see it on TV in the early 1990s. The first time I saw it, I wasn't into tickling sexually yet. My reaction was: "Okay, Mark Harmon tickles Madeline Stowe's back, that's nice". After 1997, when I realized that tickling was a sexual thing for me, my viewpoint of that scene was completely different than it was the first time I saw it. Now, if that movie was ever on, I would love to see it.

Mitch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back