• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A fun way to end a day M/F Nylons

pribyljr

TMF Regular
"Its 8:30 yeah I get to go home in a half hour" I thought as I stood at my lonely cash register counter. No one ever come to this stand since it is practically in the back of the store. But hey I like the fact its quiet. I also like to play around. My favorite is to remove my shoes and either slide with my nylons across the floor or see how far I can kick them off. I once got a distance of 10 ft. Not cool cuz I hit my manager and got in trouble.

Tonite I was sitting on the counter with my legs dangling. I had no clue what I did with my shoes and could care less. Today totally sucked. I ran out of gas going to college. My laptop crashed and lost my term paper. I forgot my purse in my car and had to go without lunch.... Yep bad luck is my middle name. Until now..

A greek Adonis just came into view. 6ft 3 and not an ounce of fat. God he was hot. He casually walked up to me.

"Wow just what I been looking for. Are you on sale?" he teased.

"I think I have a price tag stuck to my foot. Its from walking stocking foot but I guess that makes me for sale." I flirted back.

He picked up my right foot in his soft warm hand. He looked at the tag. "Hmmm says $34.99 to cheap you should be a lot more." He then gave me a quick tickle.

"Ahhhahaha" I felt like such a dork for laughing but it really did tickle and caught me totally by suprise. "Sorry I am ticklish"

"No thats a great selling feature my old tickle toy is lost. But your boyfriend would probably get mad."

"I am free. How about a soda when I get off in a half hour" OMG did I just ask him for a date?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back