• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Abducted (*/F, Furry, MATURE)

Tygerwulfe

Title: Abducted
Author: Tygerwulfe

Author's Notes: Random story that goes through my head when I'm... alone. ;) The star is me, my fursona. For an idea of how she looks, check here. Reviews are luvved!

God, I have such a headache... where am I?

She opened her blue eyes to find herself in a pure white room – so white that the room itself seemed to glow. There was nothing anywhere near her, and from what she could feel, she was strapped down tightly. There were bindings around her wrists and her ankles. A single binding around her waist, though that one felt... thin. It wasn't even touching her fur. Her legs were spread and she felt the second joint of her leg pulled taut, paws lifted into the air and held there by yet another binding. The only thing she could move was her head... even her tail was strapped to the cushioned, yet somehow still cold table she was lying on.

With every discovered binding, she became more panicked. She was trapped! But... how? How did she get here? Where WAS here? The last thing she remembered was leaving her late Friday night class and heading toward her car at the back of the college parking lot. She was alone, but she didn't feel scared... Most of the parking lot was incredibly well lit, after all. Then, suddenly, she was here, with a splitting headache, and trapped.

“Hello?! Where am I?! What's going on!? Who's there!?”

There were no answers to any of her questions. There was no response what so ever. Her level of panic continued to grow. And when her sensitive ears picked up a sound, she immediately started crying out again. But the sound was mechanical, and no one heard her. Her eyes widened when a long fingered mechanical hand seemed to raise out of the very table on which she lay. It had three long fingers, and she swallowed at the sight of it. “What are you going to do to me? What's going on?!” Suddenly she had the random realization that her clothing was completely gone. She was lying there, trapped, and completely nude, just her fur.

Again, no answer to her questions, but the hand slowly extended one finger... and probed her furry armpit. She squeaked in response immediately – it tickled! She was horribly ticklish, and always had been. Every inch of her body was ticklish, and whether she was panicked or not, she couldn't control her body's reaction. As the mechanical finger probed her armpit, she couldn't help disolving into giggles, her eyes still wide with panic. Yes, it tickled NOW, but it might change later! What if it tried to hurt her?

She was so distracted that she didn't notice the next mechanical hand until a second finger dug into her other armpit, eliciting a squeal. “Eeep! Hehehehehehe.... Sto-hahaha-p!”

On the wall, a read out suddenly started beeping. She could see an outline of her own body, with two red dots blinking – one in each armpit. She tugged on her hands, but her arms wouldn't lower, and the maddening tickling continued. Each hand added a second finger rather suddenly, a corrisponding dot being added to the outline on the wall. Now her giggles became full fledged laughter. The tickling was getting WORSE!

She'd always loved being tickled. She'd gone out of her way to encourage playmates to tickle her when she was younger, but she'd never gotten more than a couple of minutes out of any of those encounters. This tickling was already more intense and going on longer than she'd ever felt before. Still, she felt her body reacting. Her nipples were hardening beneath her fur, and her tail twitched in it's bindings as she laughed. A few more minutes of tickling, and suddenly both hands stopped.

She lay there, panting and giggling softly as the hands moved, seeming to rotate around the outside edge of the table on which she laid. Her eyes found the outline again, and her eyes widened... three dots had just appeared on each of her feet, though the ones on her armpits were now gone. “Oh no... no.. not my paws...” The one place she'd always HATED to be tickled... She didn't seem to have a choice NOW.

When the first light touches came, they had her in tears almost instantly. The mechanical fingers traced the edges of her pawpads, wriggling maddeningly into the soft flesh between the pad on her paw and the pads on her toes. The fingers wormed their way between each of her toes and began to vibrate rapidly. She screamed with laughter, her head thrashing back and forth, begged pleas for it to stop intermixed with her squeals any time she had enough breath to do so.

The tickling of her paws seemed to last forever. She was in agony, and to top it off, her body betrayed her and continued becoming more aroused. She could feel every touch on her sensitive pawpads. The finger that traced circles on each of her toes. The vibrating tips between her toes. The fingers that scrabbled at her main pawpads. Each touch was more maddening than the last. Her laughter reached a fever pitch, her eyes closed, tears streaming and soaking the fur around her eyes, muzzle wide open and teeth gleaming in the light of the white room. Just when she thought she might pass out, the tickling stopped.

She couldn't even form words. Her mind was all but gone in the aftermath of the foot tickling. All she could do was lay there, giggling and panting. The first thought that presented itself was a simple “Is it over?”... But no, a glance through tear-blurred eyes at the outline on the wall showed it was just beginning... dots were migrating up and down her sides, and several others were beginning to light up in her armpits. She barely had a moment to realize what this meant before the tickling started anew.

“AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” She screamed with laughter once more as the fingers of many MORE hands began tickling up and down her sides, digging into her armpits and waist, a vibrating finger inserted in her belly button. Her nipples were hard and standing out beyond the fur of her breasts, she could feel her **** aching between her legs, and she knew in some arbatrary, observational part of her mind that the fur between her legs and around her tail were soaked with her juices as her body reacted to the tickling.

Another vibrating finger began tracing patterns low on her stomach, below her belly button, but far too high to do anything about her arousal. Her laughter grew almost panicked as she felt soft, feather-like touches drifting across her pawpads as her feet began to be tickled again. The tickling spread from her armpits to her paws.. from her sides to her stomach, and she squealed when the backs of her knees began to be tormented by the bed itself, somehow. The band that was across her waist suddenly made a humming noise, and she felt what seemed like millions of tiny fingers begin to tickle the entire circumfrence of her waist.

She wanted it to stop. She wanted it to go on forever. She wanted never to be touched again, and she desperately wanted them to tickle her aching nipples and ****. Even the tickling of her feet had ceased being maddening and had become hyper-erotic. Her body writhed in it's bonds, seemingly of it's own violition, her laughter echoing in the room.

Suddenly, the tickling on her entire body seemed to lessen. It didn't stop, it simply lessened. It allowed her to catch her breath – she was no longer on the verge of passing out, but she was still being tickled. “Ahahahahaheheheehehahahahaahaha!”

She gasped out a laugh when one of the things her body craved began to happen... one of her nipples was being circled ticklishly by one of the energy-feathers she'd felt before on her feet. The touch was incredible, and she moaned through her laughter at the touch. When one of the vibrating fingers touched her other nipple, she felt her **** clench as she laughed... she was so close to orgasm... to the most incredible, mind-blowing orgasm she'd ever experienced... She didn't want the tickling to stop. “More! HhahahehehehahahahahAHAHAHAHA!” Her laughter turned explosive as the tickling turned UP again, with her nipples added to the areas being tortured. She squealed and moaned, laughed and panted.

Without warning, after a few long minutes of this helpless, overwhelming tickling, she felt something touch her exactly the way her body desperately wanted. A vibrating finger began to tickle her clit. The combination of sexual stimulation and tickling was just enough, however, to keep her on the edge of orgasm without pushing her over. The finger on her clit felt so good, but her feet made her squeal. The feather and finger on her nipples were delicious, but her poor armpits and ribs! It was a race to see if she'd cum or pass out first.

She didn't care where she was or how she got there anymore. She didn't care who was doing this to her, or why. All she cared about was the tickling, and the orgasm that was just out of reach. With every other breath, she begged her tormentors for more... just a little more... tickle her ****.... tickle everywhere... She wanted it to continue forever, and stop a little so she could cum...

Suddenly, she felt what felt amazingly like a canid cock begin to slip into her soaking, aching ****... it was only when it was completely inside her and suddenly sprouted... millions of tiny ticklers, tickling WITHIN her ****, that she realized it was another tickling device... Still, it moved like a cock, and she was filled more than she'd ever been before. She screamed in laughter and moaned, her body trembling in pleasure, SO very close to her orgasm...

Fingers in her armpits, fingers and feathers on her nipples and breasts, fingers digging in to her ribs and millions of tiny fingers on her waist... feathers and fingers and vibrators on her paws... and the monster cock-tickler within her ****, with the vibrator tickling her clit... the sensation was amazing and overwhelming... When her orgasm hit, it was like being overrun by a truck of pure pleasure. Her body strained within it's bonds, her **** spasmed around the tickler sheathed within, and her juices flooded all over her fur, drenching the area between her legs and the base of her tail even more than it already had been. And just when she was so lost in the pleasure and the exploding lights behind her eyes... she lost consciousness completely, and was gone.

Mm? What... wha- What happened? Was that real?

She woke up. Her eyes opened, and she sat up quickly... And noticed that she COULD sit up. To her shock, she found herself alone in her apartment, in bed. She was nude, the clothes that she'd worn to school tossed carelessly on the chair beside her bed. It was as if she'd done exactly what she'd originally been GOING to do... She wanted to drive home and crash. She HAD only had three hours of sleep the night before. But... she didn't remember getting home. What was so vivid in her mind that her body was still tingling was the overwhelming tickling that she'd endured at the hands of... well, hands. She still had no idea where she'd been.

She got up, her legs a little weak, and walked to her window, looking out. There was her car – she'd definitely driven home... She just didn't remember it.

She walked back and sat on the end of her bed, brow furrowed. Was that real? Or did she get home, pass out, and just have a really realistic dream? The most amazing, realistic dream of her life... She could still feel the hands and feathers torturing and pleasuring her ticklish body...

A sound from outside caught her attention and her ears swiveled to follow it. She turned her head and looked out her window just in time to see a light vanish into the distant sky. She did a double-take. Aliens? Was she abducted by aliens?

She bit her lip... she was home now, she was safe... And they most certainly hadn't hurt her... Then again, it could've been a dream. Only one way to test – she'd have to go back to sleep and see if she couldn't get back into the dream.

She crawled back up her bed and stretched out on her back, eyes closed, recalling the dream – or experience... Almost absently, she lifted one hand and started to tickle her own nipple... It had been a delicious dream. She could only hope the visitors chose to make a return appearance.

THE END

Hey you! Didn't know you had an account here! (it's Helios)

Lovely story! You made me one horny tickle bird, congrats >3

Eep! Helios! :D

Can you believe I wrote this in the middle of Geology class? :p

I didn't know YOU had an account here, either. :p I'm glad you liked it! :tickle:

*poke*

No more reviews? Should I write something new? Or was this just a flop. :(

No definetly not a flop, but rather a stroke of genius lol!

Truth be told, I would mind co-writing a story with you now!

Outstanding work, keep it up!!!!

Tygerwulfe,

I thought this was a lovely story; thank you.

Regrettably, the link didn't provide me with an image of the main character before I began reading.

Oh, crap, I figured it out. >.< That deviation is marked as mature. You have to have an account to view it. I'll just put the picture here instead.

Attachments

• Commission__Tygerwolfe_by_jocarra.jpg
    Commission__Tygerwolfe_by_jocarra.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 57
Mmmm...very nice story. Thanks for posting it. If you're thinking about writing something new, I vote yes. :)

I'm thinking about it, for sure... I just haven't come up with a good idea, yet. :)

So, should Tygerwulfe encounter ghost hands next? I can sense some more tickling in her future...

Oh, it helps. :) I'll have to think about how I want to write the next story....

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back