• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sat. Dec. 13, chez AquaFeline

LindyHopper

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello all! :wavingguy Happy Halloween! :woot:

....and welcome to the Holiday Gauntlet! :D Obviously, scheduling gets crazy during this time of year, so we kind of figured we could really only fit in one more party before the end of 2008. Waiting until mid-December will be better for a couple of our regulars... and if we're lucky, for some of our irregulars as well.

So thanks in advance to AquaFeline for hosting this one at her place in.... Mountain View? Or was it Sunnyvale? :idunno: No matter.... if you'd like to attend, e-mail me at [email protected] for location and other details.

Hope to see you soon! :cuddle:

Well I suppose I'll be the first to post again. :woot:

I am SOOO ready for this one and can't wait. We should all bring Christmas goodies or something. I LOVE baking. *looks around nervously*...yeah I make sweets, and I'm proud of it ;).

Anyway, see you all there!

Ta ta

Well I suppose I'll be the first to post again. :woot:

I am SOOO ready for this one and can't wait. We should all bring Christmas goodies or something. I LOVE baking. *looks around nervously*...yeah I make sweets, and I'm proud of it ;).

Anyway, see you all there!

Ta ta

If you want to bring Christmas-y stuff like cookies, go for it! Don't they say guys make the best cooks? ;)

If you want to bring Christmas-y stuff like cookies, go for it! Don't they say guys make the best cooks? ;)

:idunno: I guess so. :upsidedow
My favourite treats to make are:

1: Walnut Old Fashioned Fudge
2: Dark and White Chocolate Truffles (almond, mint, raspberry, and coffee)
3: Fudge Brownies....Detecting a chocolate pattern here? ;)
4: Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies
5: Gingersnap Cookies
6: Peanut Butter Balls
7: Gingerbread and Pumpkin Bread
8: Pumpkin Pie
9: Kahlua Fudge Pecan Pie (expensive but worth it)
10: ...well to be honest I have made, and love to make anything you can think of. :D

Sadly I'm rather worried now that I won't make it to this one. My boss just told me to not count on getting any days off between the 1st and 15th. :banghead:
Happy Frickin' Birthday to me. But I've requested it off and won't know for sure until about a week before. We'll see.

Sadly I'm rather worried now that I won't make it to this one. My boss just told me to not count on getting any days off between the 1st and 15th. :banghead:
Happy Frickin' Birthday to me. But I've requested it off and won't know for sure until about a week before. We'll see.

Oh no!!! :sadcry: Well, I hope it ends up working out. Keep us posted!

It's Icycle's and Spiffy's birthdays in Dec., too! Big month for getting older! :D

If you can make it... i vote for Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies. :angel:

Last edited:

Sadly not this guy, but I am really good at buying quality baked goods and passing them off as my own.

In any event, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on the 13th!

Maybe we could even make cookies during if people want down time ;)

Unless anyone has different suggestions for a lunch location, I'll recycle the old gig.

Also if anyone has something to use as an additional surface than my bed please let me know :) I've got the couch too but the more the merrier.

Well...of course it happened. I can't make it to this one:ignite:
That specific frickin day just happens to be the day my hotel is jam packed and they "can't afford to not have me there".

EDIT Dunno if anybody read my older post but I'm pretty much booked the whole weekend sadly. It might be possible to drop by Saturday later in the afternoon or evening but not sure yet.

Well anyway, I'm really really bummed, but I hope you all have a fantastic time!

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Season's Greetings! Whatever you wanna call it, as long as it's full of festive cheer ;)

Latah

Last edited:
Redmage Homemade eggnog?...F*CK YEAH! I've made that many times in the past but it's actually been a couple years since I last did. I miss my gas stove.

Say btw Redmage since you're the expert with ropes and everything, I wanted to throw an idea your way that I was curious about. I don't know if it would even work and I know you'd know better than me.
So what if you had a large Yoga ball, and the victim laid down on their back; stretching their stomach, and you tied their hands to their feet so they were wrapped around the ball?
Keeping the ball between several chairs would be ideal I'd imagine but it might be fun to chase the victim while they tumbled and rolled around. LOL

So what's your opinion?

Redmage Homemade eggnog?...F*CK YEAH! I've made that many times in the past but it's actually been a couple years since I last did. I miss my gas stove.
Thanks. ;) I'm sorry you won't be there. I wonder if anyone else is as fond of it as you are?

So what if you had a large Yoga ball, and the victim laid down on their back; stretching their stomach, and you tied their hands to their feet so they were wrapped around the ball?
Keeping the ball between several chairs would be ideal I'd imagine but it might be fun to chase the victim while they tumbled and rolled around. LOL

So what's your opinion?
Might be more fun in fantasy than in practice. For one thing someone tied like that wouldn't roll. They'd just fall over on their sides and be more or less stuck there.

A tie like that wouldn't be technically difficult, but it would be hard on the 'lee. Any tie that pulls the hands behind the back is, and the further back the hands are drawn, the harder it is. A 'lee with very flexible shoulders might tolerate a tie like that for about 10-15 minutes, without tickling. Probably no more than 5 with it.

But it would look good in pictures.

Hey everybody! It's RSVP time for this Saturday! If you're planning on coming, and I haven't heard from you yet, shoot me an e-mail: [email protected].

It sounds like it's going to be a full house for our last event of 2008! FYI, we decided to switch locations to BagelFather and starfires' house in Santa Clara, to give ourselves more space to spread out. AquaFeline gets first shot at hosting in 2009. :)

Sorry you (probably) can't make it, Raystanz! We'll shout random incredibly creative profanities in your honor. :twohugs:

Looking forward to seeing everyone! This should be an awesome time! :grouphug:

Redmage Aaah...kind of what I figured. But someday I should try it :evilha: I'll be willing to be the test subject.

LindyHopper Awe thanks ;) Sadly I just found out today that I am DEFINITELY not coming. *sobs* I'm tired of missing out. Well I hope I get to make it to the next one :) But my job is so unpredictable and made of monkey suck.

SO anyway :happyfloa

Merry Christmas Everyone! Have a blast.

Thanks everyone!!!

Whew! :xpulcy: This was a record-setting event for our little group! 20 attendees! 8 women!! 3 scenes going on at once!!! Beautiful rope and homemade eggnog. :cool: What more could a loyal tickling fan desire? :D

Thanks to everyone who helped make this a great culmination to 2008: those who finally made it out here for the first time, those who brought their friends along to share the love, and those who've been attending regularly and helping us build our little community for months or years. Thank you all! :grouphug:

I also want to extend my personal thanks to Bagelfather, for extending us his home, his attention, and his expertise for what turned out to be a pretty big and complex party to pull off. It was great hosting with you again. :twohugs:

See you all in 2009!!! :woot:

Wow! I had a really great time at this gathering! I can hardly believe how many people showed up.

I was really great seeing all my old friends, but it was also great meeting the new people too! :grouphug:

Thank you very much to Bagelfather and starfires for so graciously allowing us the use of your home! :couch:

To all the women who let me tickle them during their scenes: thank you! Y'all were awesome. And to the ones who were getting tied and tickled at the same time as me: I'll get you next time. ;)

Finally, thank you to everyone who helped tie me down, tickle me, or just watched. That was an amazing scene! :twohugs: A very special thanks to Lindy, catstoes, and Shelly (you know who you are!), for the terrible, wonderful things you did with those electric toothbrushes! And thanks to Shelly for the bamboo skewers and fingernails. I may have to let you unleash your teeth next time! :)

What a way to end 2008. I can't wait for 2009! :veryhappy

Last edited:
Finally, thank you to everyone who helped tie me down, tickle me, or just watched. That was an amazing scene! :twohugs: A very special thanks to Lindy, catstoes, and Shelly (you know who you are!), for the terrible, wonderful things you did with those electric toothbrushes! And thanks to Shelly for the bamboo skewers and fingernails. I may have to let you unleash your teeth next time!
I may be wrong, but I don't believe Shelly has an account here. I'll pass the word along though.

Gathering

This was a high energy gathering, my sweet girl grace had a blast as well as her friend (I'll call her Miss Hat for now). Both look forward to the next event.

I want to thank Lindy for her hard work in getting things organized, for my roommate Starfire for help with food, cleaning etc. Also my girl and her friend for helping to clean up before the event.

Depending on the weekend I think I would be up for hosting again.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back