• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dolly Parton: Bed Wetter.

Bed Wetter
Starring: Dolly Parton
By SlaverTickler

"No...stop pleas." screamed Dolly, as she felt a finger stroke her sole.

The country singer pulled despritly at the ropes that held her to the fourposter bed, but with no luck. At the foot of her bead was a man in a black sweat suit and Ski mask. He'd slipped into Miss Parton's room as she slept and tied her to the bed. She wore a white silk night gown with matching thigh hieghs. It was a hot night so she'd left the window of her hotel room open, now she'd wished she had not.

"Pleas stop!" screamed Dolly, "my feet are so ticklish, you'll kill me."

The man smilled under his mask, and sliped his hands up her calves to her knees. The busty singer howlled, and bucked as the man's strong gripp tortured her further. She could see a swelling in his pants growing as she begged for mercy. She kicked and pulled, but could not get away.

"What do you want?" she asked, "I'll give you all my money, just stop."

The masked man just shook his head and ran his fingers up Dolly's thighs, to her hips. The little country star squealled and begged, tears ran down her pretty face. Suddenly the door to her room opened, she screamed one againg, and her bed room door opened. The man looked up, and saw a security guared. Dolly sighed a breath of releaf when she saw seconed man enter.

"It's about tim you got here." said the man, causing Dolly's heart to sink, "let's get to work."

"pleas why are you doing this to me...?" asked the hyterical Miss Parton

"Because it's fun." said the security guared, as he sat beside her.

The two men dugg their finggers into hte helpless womans secitive body. Dolly laughed so hard her big tit bounsed like boul jello on the high ceas. She was starting to feel a tingling in her loins, an she knew she had to pee. The two men wiggled their fingers up andown Dolly's helpless body, she screamed and beggd, but knobody came to her aid.

"pleas I'll do anythink just stop it." said the singer, as her tit's poped out of her gown.

The two men gasped, giving the humiliated woman a chance to breath. never befor had she been tortured in such a way. The masked man pulled out two feathers, and stroked them against the bound woman's erect niples. Giggles erupted from Dolly again, then she felt the other man slip his hand's into her clean shaven underarms. The hysterical woman thrashed like crazy, until finally the warm sensation of urin ran down her leg.Whith the sent of the bodyfluid
in the air, the two men shook hands, and left the tortured women. Still tied to the bed, and giggling from the after sensation

Attachments

• 2019-08-03 13_56_05-iCloud Photos.png
    2019-08-03 13_56_05-iCloud Photos.png
    563.8 KB · Views: 45
I don't know what to say...I'm speechless. That was one of the best stories I've ever read. I have always wanted to read a story with Dolly Parton as the victim of tickle torture. It also was pleasing to me because the two aspects I enjoy most of my tickling fetish is hose and making my victim have an accident, both of which were a part of your story. Great job SlaverTickler. Hopefully there might be a continution to this short story...perhaps female ticklers get a go at Ms. Parton!

How about a couple of maids

The second one's not a long but is it ranchy babby. (Oh B-haiv)

Celebrities are my fave.

I pale by ASpars1 in comarisone but I think he would Of liked this.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back