• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Invisible Ink's A Wicked Pink

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
Hello ghouls and Goblins! I'm back to stir it up a little bit and get your blood pumping again with my unique style of perverted tickling madness!

This one is for all of you, and HAPPY HELLOWEEN to all! :devil:

WICKED PINK

Our story begins…

Late one night in Johnny's Pizzeria,
It was the evening before our lovely trio's camping trip, and all through the Pizzeria, not a creature was stirring, except for one mouse....

The little creature ran across the tiled floor of the pizzeria in an attempt to find the food source it kept on smelling.

Kai was the first to see it appear again…

"Gross!"- Kai leaped onto a tabletop close by as the Mouse made another pass in confusion.

"Screaming like that isn't exactly helping the situation!" - Mandy shouted as she carefully followed the mouse. She was armed with a broomstick and a frying pan.

The mouse slid under another booth in the pizzeria and remained in the shadows.

"Where is it now? Where?!? Please tell me!!" - Kai shouted, practically rolling herself into a ball on the tabletop.

Mandy pressed her finger against her lips, "Shhhhhhh..... I think I see it."

"Mandy... catch!" - A chunk of aged cheddar flew across the room from behind the kitchen counter. Mandy made the catch look almost too easy. She looked towards the kitchen counter again for the next move.

"Carefully, place it as close to the booth it's hiding under as you can. Then, back away as far as you can..."The instructions stopped there. Mandy knew what she had to do. Once this damned mouse was captured, they could close up shop and begin the weekend. Of course, I'd be easy to just walk away from the scene and leave the mouse to wander, but if that little critter somehow got itself into the food pantry and any of the cheese, dough, meat ingredients, they'd be fined, fired, tar and feathered, and thrown to the wolves.

Mandy gracefully placed the chunk of cheese on the floor directly where the table's shadow started. She stepped back slowly and didn't stop till she was directly beside her shivering friend Kai. Minutes went by and nothing happened. Five minutes slowly turned into ten minutes. Ten minutes turned into fifteen minutes. Suddenly, the sounds of a scurrying creature filled the otherwise silent restaurant. The mouse couldn't resist the smell of a free meal and it began its slow trip towards the cheese. The girls were completely silent, including Kai, who now felt more anger then fear. The twinkling of its little eyes came into view now as it leaped out of the shadows and onto the cheese. It picked it up in its little claws, dropped it, and then began to eat what it rightfully deserved.

!!Splat!!

An arrow had flown from behind the kitchen counter, and had plunged itself deep into the mouse and the cheese. Mandy and Kai gasped in shock. They looked at each other, and then back at the kitchen. The doors burst open, and Alexis stepped into the restaurant with a bow and arrow set in one hand and the keys to the restaurant in the other.

"Who's ready to go camping?" - Alexis said with a smile. She was greeted by applause and cheers from her two friends.

"Incredible shot there Robin Hood, but uh, what is THAT doing in the kitchen?" - Mandy asked.

"Don't ask..." - Alexis smiled as she slid the bow back into a locker in the break room. The girls threw off their aprons, changed their shoes from white sneakers to the extremely sexy pairs of High-heeled sandals they had bought prior to the trip.

"Can I ask a question Alexis?" - Kai said as she slid her bare feet into her black leather sandals.

"Uh-huh" - She said, adjusting her lipstick in the vanity mirror pressed against the door of her locker.

"Who's going to clean up that crime scene out there?"- Shuddering at the thought of having to touch that bloody arrow or the mouse's severed body.

"We'll draw straws...." - She smiled at the look on Kai and Mandy's face as she pulled out a cup filled with straws of all different sizes and colors.

-The Next morning (9:43 a.m.)

Their Suburban truck kicked up a cloud of dust as it drifted off the main road and onto the dirt trail towards' Alexis's parents luxury cabin. The trio couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day without painting it themselves. The sky was littered with little puffs of white clouds and the sun was shining bright and warm. As they drifted off the main highway, they instantly felt the transition of being out of the city and into the forest. The feeling was amazing for the three girls, even though they had done this in the past.

Each time though, their first memories were of how quickly the woods swallowed you in and allowed to forget about the busy city. Like jumping out of the pages from one novel and diving into a completely different one. The Suburban roared through the woods on that trail like a wild animal as Alexis drove towards one of the best cabins in the area. Secluded from the other cabins, but close enough to a ranger station if the need ever came for one. Staying here without the watchful eyes of her parents was something that almost never happened.

This was a birthday gift for Alexis from her father. What could possibly be better then a weekend of fun with her friends to enjoy herself without being supervised by adults. The trail formed a forced right turn just ahead as Alexis slowed the Monstrous beast to a halt and braced herself and her friends as they made the finally turn towards the cabin.

"Honey, we're home!" - Alexis said, as she rolled into the driveway of the massive luxury wooden cabin. Doors flung open, and the three jumped out their seats to get a closer look. The place was truly a work of art. Two stories of solid redwood completed this cabin. A large sunbathing patio was on the second story, overlooking the forest. Two Master bedrooms, two guest rooms, two bathrooms with spa-styled bathtubs, an indoor hot tub and pool, a small library, one giant kitchen filled to the ceiling with tasty treats, three big screen televisions, and a creepy looking person wearing large strips of leather and fur watching the three arrive from a bush across the street.....

The odd person's binoculars were set for a farther distance as it was watching something far away when he or she was surprised by the sudden arrival of the three women. The binoculars scanned the three women in vivid detail as they unloaded their bags onto the driveway. The person scanned in closer at the Blonde doing most of the lifting.

This was Mandy.

With her pretty face and sense of fashion, you'd never think of her as much of a tomboy. However, looks can be deceiving at times. She was the jock of the little trio. Her body was incredibly fit and athletic. The binoculars zoomed in on her chest, and then drifted towards her butt and her bare legs. Her skin was tanned to the point that she just about matched the color of a cooked Christmas turkey and looked smooth like butter and soft to the touch.

She was wearing her white booty shorts, which didn't leave much to the imagination. As she went into the house with another couple of bags, Kai stepped back outside. The binocular immediately pulled back from Mandy and focused on the Brunette walking towards the car.

Kai was American-Chinese in heritage, but she grew up in America her entire life. Her long brown hair was styled into a ponytail and hanging perfectly behind her as she stretched out her arms and legs. Her skin was a bit more seasoned when compared to Mandy, but she was still white. It was obvious to the watcher that these girls didn't get out much. The structure of her body damn near matched Mandy's in every way, except in the chest dept.

Kai had Mandy beat by at least a full cup. A full 32dd, and 100% natural beef! She had her American mother to thank for that. She too was wearing those little Yoga stretching shorts and was now barefoot as she lifted a few bags and slowly scampered into the house. The watcher scanned the driveway for the third girl. She was nowhere to be found. The binocular view pulled back and scanned left and right for the girl that was driving the vehicle. She was gone…

"Hey!! Up here!! " - Alexis said as she burst through the patio doors and onto the deck above the driveway. She smiled at their shocked faces below as she came into view.

"The water in the pool is perfect! Come on up will you!? We can finish unpacking later!" - Alexis grinned from ear to ear leaning over the balcony.

"Sounds good Alexis, but would you mind putting a bathing suit on!"- Mandy shouted up to Alexis, who was topless and naked to her bikini bottom. Kai giggled out loud and shook her head.

"She's totally crazy, you know that don't you?" - Mandy said as they shut the doors to the truck and ran inside. By now, the watcher had vanished and was on the way back to wherever it came from. It saw everything it needed to see, and knew that its Mistress would be very pleased with its report....

-Later that evening-

After an hour or two of laps across the pool and splashing fights, the trio had finally been overcome by fatigue. Their bodies, submerged to the neck in the hot and soothing waters of the Hot tub, were overcome with overwhelming sensations of relaxation. They formed a triangle with their positions, and when their feet touched, their bodies would form a Y shape if you saw them from above. The steam continued to rise off the water's surface and off their arms and shoulders as they finally agreed it was time to go to bed. All three were totally nude at this point. The steam arose from each of their bodies as if they had just been cooked. Once wrapped in big and fluffy towels, the girls made their way upstairs.

They had already agreed that they'd share the master bedroom the first night. Kai quickly dried off, and laid her sleeping bag at the foot of the Queen sized bed. She snuggled herself into the sleeping sack as if she was a little worm or something, wrapping herself up like a human burrito.

Mandy and Alexis shared the bed together when Mandy admitted she was not only too tired, but too lazy to go and fetch her sleeping bag that she left in the Suburban. In almost minutes, the trio drifted into dreamland with their heads filled with pleasant thoughts of how the rest of the weekend would go. Tomorrow was the day for the long awaited nature hike. They had agreed to try a different area of the woods then they normally wandered into. The girls were in good spirits and were all hoping of course to find a lake to swim in, or a cave to explore. If they only knew what would end up finding them..

The Next morning: ((Morning to these teens meant 12:30p.m.))

Mandy was the last of the three to have her travel backpack filled with the hiking survival essentials and properly dressed for today's nature hike through uncharted territory. She dressed to match her two friends by slipping into a flimsy white tank-top and pair of light grey short-shorts for doing yoga. Their hiking boots looked industrial and tough enough to handle the rough trails ahead. The light pinkish color of the boots kept them feeling like girls instead of construction workers. Kai was lathering the open areas of skin around her neck and up and down her arms with protective sunscreen that made her body shine and shimmer as the sun bathed her in light.

Alexis, who was still barefoot and half-dressed, began the same process as Kai had demonstrated to her bare legs and feet.

"I don't see why you're bothering with those boots you guys. You know they're just going to be a pain to get off when we find that hidden lake. Plus, your feet will be soaked."

Alexis reminded her comrades as she encased her bare soles into a pair of strapless black sandals.

"True, however, we'll see who's in pain when we're forced to walk through thorn bushes or step into an area that may have poison ivy. Those sandals won't save your pretty feet from anything." Mandy explained to Alexis as she laced up her hiking boots. Kai smiled and nodded her head in agreement with Mandy.

"Plus, imagine the bug bites you'll get. You could feed an entire family of mosquitoes with just one of your toes."- Kai added as she laced up her boots in unison with Mandy.

"Did you guys invent the hiking boot or something? Enough already, I'll change my freaking shoes! Will that shut you two up?! "- She kicked off her sandals.

A few more minutes of bullshit and they were finally on their way. Alexis lead the pack of three as they made their way off the driveway of the cabin and onto the trail that they came up here on. Normally, they'd reach the fork in the trail and take a right turn. This choice would lead them to what they already had seen for the last two years. The left turn would be a completely new experience for them, quite literally. The sun beat down hard on the athletic and beautiful bodies of the trio as they ventured left and into the unknown.

The redwood trees instantly surrounded them at every angle. Birds squawked and flew past over head every five seconds. Complete and total silence was the only other sound as they made their way through the dense forest.

"Cool! Check that out! "- Mandy ran a little ahead of the other two and into an opening in the trees.

It was an old 57 Chevy convertible, filled with leaves and twigs and sandwiched between two large redwood tree trunks. Its body was mostly intact yet the paint had been dissolved into nothing but chunky rust that fell into pieces when touched. The passenger side door was missing, as was the glass in any of the windows. One headlight remained though, which Alexis bashed in with a stick to the shocking surprise of her friends. They quickly grew bored of the old junk pile and continued their way down the path.

Up ahead, about two miles or so, there was a large pile of shredded leaves and branches in the very center of the path. To the left of the pile was one of the tallest redwood trees in the forest. So massive, that even god had to brush it out of the way at times. Something wasn't right about that tree though. A thick rope had been laid against it, and was tied to the first branch of many that this tree had. Something wasn't quite right about that pile either. It didn't look like something nature had made over time.

(But I could be wrong. I usually am, right? )

Alexis was the first to see it too. A little past that pile and that tree was the hidden lake she and her friends had been searching for. Her eye's widened at the sight of it. It was so exciting to know that soon she'd be able to refresh her skin in the cold waters of the lake. Excitement took over her emotions and her thinking process.

"I can see the lake! Yes!! I'll see you there! "- laughing all the way down the path towards that pile and the lake off in the distance. Kai and Mandy put themselves into full throttle as well quickly chasing Alexis. They were a few paces behind her though, and Alexis was definitely the fastest of the group. Kicking up dust and rocks as she quickly ran towards the pile. Her first step onto the pile made a loud crunching sound, but nothing happened. Her second step however…

Alexis's body was swallowed by what a appeared to be a thick fishing net as it emerged from the pile of branches and quickly turned Alexis's squirming and kicking body into one giant tear drop. Kai and Mandy watched in horror as their friend Alexis was lifted at least six or seven feet off the ground with her right arm and her left leg being the only visible parts of her body.

At first, there was a dreary and alarming silence coming from the slowly swaying bag above. Kai and Mandy feared that their friend had been seriously hurt.

"Help me! “

“Please!! Please help me guys!!”

The girls looked at each other in relief. Kai called out to her and asked if she was hurt.

“I can't move at all! Please help me!"- Alexis was normally the strong one, but this experience was too much for her. Kai and Mandy slowed walked beneath their suspended friend in disbelief sadness.

Unfortunately, there wasn't much they could do for their friend. Kai made an attempt to climb the giant tree, but it was obvious after mere seconds that climbing the tree would be impossible. It was just too thick and too high. Speaking of thick, that rope lying against the tree was now completely tight and firm. Even the sharpest of nail filers wouldn't help them out here.

"Uh, Lexy, I know this is stupid question sweetheart, but are you okay up there? I mean, like did you get any injuries?"- Mandy asked as calmly as possible.

"Not really. Just a few scratches on my thighs though. I think my shorts may have been ripped apart, but I'm not hurt that way. Any sort of ideas on getting me down yet?!? "- She said in as calm of a tone as she could fake at the time.

"I think the only way we can help is if we go and get the rangers sweetie. I don't want to leave you alone though, so I'll go and Kai will be right here for you, okay? "- Mandy awaited an answer from the net tear drop suspended in the sky that held her friend prisoner.

"You don't know your way around this area though! What if you get lost?!? "– Alexis, the calm tone was quickly turning into a trembling fear filled one.

"I have to try something sweetie, I don't know what else to do. We're wasting time though, and I've got to find someone before dark, so I'm going to get started." - Mandy turned to Kai-

"Kai, are you going to be okay here by yourself?"

She glanced up at the swinging prison and then back at Mandy's big blue eyes, and nodded her head yes. With that, Mandy took off like a gazelle back down the trail. She was almost positive that a ranger station was somewhere around here. Kai continued to assure the struggling captive that everything was alright and she really had nothing to worry about. She kept Alexis talking to keep her mind from wandering into full panic mode.

The sun was descending and daylight hours were running short. The shade of the afternoon was getting darker and darker now. An hour or so later from that point had gone by and Mandy was still not back yet. Kai continued to talk to her friend as she laid her back against the tree's trunk and munched on a multigrain bar. All of the sudden, the sounds of shrubs and branches moving began to fill the area from just north of her. It was coming from where you could get a visual on the lake. Kai immediately felt her ears perk up towards that direction while Alexis continued to talk unaware of the noises.

"Shhhhhhhhh.... I thought I heard something." – Kai warned her friend. Alexis instantly shut up and panic started kicking in yet again.

Kai rose to her feet and took a few steps north towards the sounds, which were getting closer now. From the clearing ahead, the noise maker finally came into view. Someone emerged from the clearing up ahead.

It was a tall redheaded woman as beautiful as you could imagine. High cheek bones, big brown eyes, fair skin, and slightly curly red hair that flowed down each shoulder. She was wearing what appeared to be a hooded cloak with the hood lying against her back. The cloak reached the ground, never revealing her feet at all. She had a giant basket of pinecones in one hand and a gasping look of shock on her face.

"Oh my goodness, what on earth happened here?"- She spoke in a stern, yet relaxing tone of voice. Her free hand pointed upward, and then rested against her face as she stared in disbelief.

"My friend was snagged by what appears to be a hunter's trap. We're freaking out here! My other friend is out looking for help right now though, unless you can help? "- Kai asked politely as possible.

The tall woman glanced at the pile of branches, and looked for a rope or something that was holding the net. She found that thick taunt rope against the tree and followed it up to the branch it was tied to. She placed the basket on the ground, and shook her head.

"I'd say your little friend is in quite the bind. Is she okay up there? "

"I'm alright actually, just a little sore from being contorted like this."- Alexis shouted, with her body currently in the shape of a Nazi symbol with arms and legs going in all different directions.

The woman then turned her attention to Kai. She approached her with a solution, but it was rather odd. She explained that she did have the power to get her friend down from the tree, but there would be a catch involved. If she helped them, they'd have to come with her back to her cottage and help clean out her basement.

"You must be kidding lady. I can't believe you just said that "- Kai said, crossing her arms.

"Besides, I have confidence in my friend. She’s out there looking for the ranger station as we speak."

"Oh, I don't mean to alarm you dear, but there isn't a ranger station within 25 miles of here. The current one has just been reinvented and the squad was moved temporarily to a station 30 miles of here. I'm afraid your friend won't find it before dark falls, and let me tell you, you don't want to be out here when that happens..."

Kai tensed up a little as the woman described in full detail what types of animals lurked the area when the sun went away. Her choices were running out, and for the sake of a friend's sanity, maybe cleaning this woman's basement wouldn’t be such a bad idea after all.

"Do you have a phone in your house that I can use to page my friend?" - Kai asked, hoping that this woman wouldn’t be one of these weirdo backwoods types who shunned modern technology.

"Of course you can use my phone, and anything else you want. Just give me your word that you'll help me if I help you and your friend up there."- The woman's eyes never left Kai as she spoke.

“Lady, you've got yourself a deal..."- Kai said regretfully, but at the same time she felt relief.

The woman's smile quickly faded as she took a few steps towards the tree. The sleeves of her dark purple cloak were long and thick, but finally her hand and arm made its way out of it as she grasped the rope against the tree. What Kai saw next was beyond her wildest dreams.

The rope began to glow an eerie shade of green as this woman's grip became tighter. Slowly but surely, the green glowing effect got brighter, and brighter. With a loud cracking snap, the branch holding the net ripped away from the tree and caused Alexis in her sack to descend swiftly towards the ground below. Alexis's screams filled the air, and Kai's too, as the sack fell back towards earth. With her other hand, the woman motioned a rubbing-like technique in the air and at that very moment, the netted sack froze in its descent and gracefully landed on the ground without even the slightest thud. Alexis immediately began fighting the ropes of the net and burst through them like her life depended on it. Her body was covered in red surface scratches, and her clothes were torn to shreds. Little bits of branches and sap from the pinecones were doing wonders on her long auburn hair. Despite her appearance, she had a huge smile of relief on her face. The mysterious woman stepped back from the tree, and took a slight bow to her audience of two.

"That was truly amazing. How did you pull that off?" - Kai asked.

The woman just smiled, and swayed her finger at her. "Some secrets are best left in the dark. Now, if you'll follow me back, you can both get started on my basement, and we'll call your friend."

Kai was ready to begin following as she began zipping her backpack closed when Alexis stepped into the picture. She couldn’t believe the nerve of this weird woman.

"Ma'am, if it's alright with you, we can return here tomorrow and help you out. Right now, we'd like to just go home and enjoy a bath, relax. Is that alright? "- Alexis asked with a sound of plea in her words.

The woman turned to stare at her, and then at Kai. She could tell they were too tired for what she had in store and would probably just pass out. Plus, as insurance, she'd get their street address and phone number to track them if need be.

"You know what, after your ordeal today, I think that's a fine idea. You and your friends can meet me here tomorrow morning. I'll feed you breakfast, and then you can help me with that dirty old basement. With your help, my nephew will have a wonderful toy room to make him very happy. Just right down your address and phone number just in case you forget about me tomorrow." –

She smiled as she handed a small pad of paper and a pen to Alexis.

"Believe me, we won't forget what you did today and we can't thank you enough." - She wrote down 21 blackbird trail with a phone number. The woman turned around to gather her basket of pine-cones and headed back down the trail in which she came. Kai and Alexis immediately took off like two newly freed birds and headed to find their friend Mandy.

"Did you really give her the address?”

Alexis rolled her eyes and shook her head no. Although she was extremely grateful for what the weird woman did for her, she didn't quite feel the need to clean a basement on what was supposed to be a once in a blue moon vacation. As they shared a giggle about the whole situation, they both stopped dead in their tracks at the same moment. Kai was the first to question why they stopped.

Her confusion was answered as Alexis dropped to her knees to grab what remained of Mandy's shorts. Other then the shredded material dead centered on this trail, not a trace of Mandy was anywhere to be seen.

"Oh, my god! This isn't happening! Please tell me this isn't real!!" - Kai's eyes widened as she dropped to her knees directly next to Alexis.

"This is all my fault! If only I hadn’t got stuck..."- She said, tossing the shredded material against the trail and rose to her feet. Kai was quick to follow. Darkness was covering more and more of the sky as each second passed by. Home was way too far to reach before nightfall. Alexis and Kai agreed that seeking the mysterious woman's cottage was the best solution. Well, maybe not the BEST solution. But their options were running low.

Their best friend was nowhere to be found and a piece of her outfit was lying in the dirt. Plus the fact that nightfall brought on the fear of the unknown for the girls. Strange cries followed by bizarre, unnerving silence made the trip back to the woman's house that much more difficult. At this point, they were back where they started.

That thick net and rope lay in a tangled mess beside the tree's massive trunk, and the pile of branches had been scattered and blown across the area. Alexis cried out for the woman as they headed upward on the trail leading to the lake. Kai, on the other hand, was slowing down to almost a complete stop with her left hand against her forehead. She was feeling overwhelmed with waves of fatigue that frankly weren’t normal. It proved to be a little too much for her as she drops to her knees yet again. Only this time, she fell hard against the ground face down and was out like a light.

"Kai, what’s the matter?" - As Alexis rushed to her friend's side, she too started to feel those waves of fatigue. She fought the urges for her eyelids to close as her knees buckled and the strength of her body was sucked dry by an unknown force. She too took a face down dirt nap. The forest was silent, but these little sleeping beauties were not alone. Four cloaked figures began to appear around their bodies from the shadows of the trees and the night's dark sky.

As they got closer to the girls, a bystander would have noticed that two were carrying long and thick wooden poles. The other two each carried handfuls of hemp rope and ball-gags. If a bystander had heard them talk, they'd hear the sounds of four cloaked women giggling and plotting as they approached. The four cloaked women placed the long wooden poles against the ground next to each of the girls.

Alexis was the first to be prepared for transport. Two of them raised her upper body off the ground by her forearms, while another carefully sliced a cut through the center of her tank top. After a minute or so, Alexis was completely naked and laying face down in the dirt as these women began binding parts of her body together. First, they worked her ankles together, wrapping three or four lines of hemp rope around them until her heels touched together. For the next stage they had to flip her onto her back. This was done with little hassle, and it gave two of the women a chance to lift the pole up and line it directly above Alexis's body. Keeping it aligned with her spine, they lowered the pole enough so that the other two women could begin the process of binding her bound ankles to one end of the pole, and her bound wrists to the upper end.

By the time the process was complete, Alexis looked like the prize catch of a hunter's long expedition. She was in a V shape hanging by her ankles and wrists to the pole. Her butt swayed back and forth from the awkward suspended position, and with each sway, she barely skimmed the trail below it. At this point, her bare butt was only part of her body to actually touch the ground. A large blue ball-gag had been shoved into her mouth, and buckled around her skull.
Kai was getting the same process done. Like clockwork, these women soon had Kai resembling Alexis's position in every way except that Kai was bound and forced to face the ground. So, her belly was the only part of her body to skim the ground. Other then their positions, the girls were a matching pair.

A woman was now lifting each pole up and into the air at the front and back. Two cloaked women per captive. As they made their way downward on that trail, all you could hear was the occasional scuff of Alexis's butt or Kai's stomach against the ground. Bound completely and gagged of speaking would have kept them right in those position even if they were alert. In this case, both Kai and Alexis were sleeping like babies as their kidnappers began the trip to the girl's final destination for a long time...

-12:00a.m(( Witching hour in a Wicked Cottage ))

Kai was the first of the three to return to wake up. Her eyes blinked repeatedly and winched even at the poor lighting of whatever room she was in. Her first gut reaction was that this was a hangover and she was in Alexis's parent's cabin. Unfortunately, that couldn’t be farther from the truth. She was completely naked and locked into a rather unusual pillory stock. She was seated on the floor with her legs spread at a V shaped angle with each ankle locked into the ankle holes cut into the stock. Her wrists were bound behind her back, along with her elbows, and to top it all off, she was forced to lean inward towards her feet since her neck was locked into that same stock. Picture a wooden triangle with two feet sticking out of each bottom corner, and a butt at the triangle's highest point. She could lift her head a little, but not much. Alexis was right across from her, in the exact same set-up. Her eye's lit up with excitement when she saw it was her friend!

"Mmmmmmooohhmmm!!?" -Kai was also ball-gagged, and the act of simple speech was no longer an option for her.

"Hello? Is someone there? "- Alexis could speak, but a thick leather blindfold robbed her of all vision. She strained in the stock, struggling with the tight binds locking her elbows and wrists together.

"Mmmmhhhmmmm.... mmmhhhhpppmm!!" -Kai desperately tried to make some sort of audible words of English, but the gag was too big. It completely filled her mouth and pressed her tongue against the bottom of her mouth.

"Please... please just let me go. Please, this really hurts..."- Alexis continued to struggle, even though escape was impossible. She wiggled her bare feet back and forth in attempt to slip through the wooden holes that held them so tightly. Her head bobbled back and forth blindly looking for a way to retract. Nothing worked...

"Mmmmmmm Kmmm NAY! NAY! mmmmpphh!! "-She was trying to say her name and was struggling the same as Alexis when,

"You know, it's not polite to talk with your mouth full..."-The voice came into the room now. Kai instantly recognized the voice. She was wearing the same cloak she had been when she rescued Alexis from the net. It was none other then that mysterious woman from the woods again, and this time, they were meeting under very unusual conditions.

"Who’s in here? Someone please listen to me! Please let us go! "- Alexis trashed back and forth and swayed her head blindly.

"Not yet anyway. I'm afraid nobody is going anywhere at the moment for I've spent too much time and effort in getting you three here. "- She smiled, knowing that comment would only spark their curiosity.

"Mandy? Mandy's here!! Wait a minute; you're the women from before, right?! The woman we met in the woods right? Is this about your basement? We were just kidding about not coming back, honest!! Please, you must believe us! "- Alexis shouted feeling relief in the fact that her friends were here.

"You know, I think I made a mistake as to who should be gagged..." - With a snap of her fingers, Kai's ball gag unbuckled and popped out of her mouth and like a fast ball, headed and dove into Alexis's. The blindfold left Alexis's eyes, slithered across the ground like that of a snake, and wrapped itself around Kai's eyes.

"Mmmmppoohhhh?? mmppphhhh...." - Alexis shouted muffled moans of confusion and panic. She could now see that the muffled speaker from earlier was Kai. However, still no sign of Mandy.

"I can’t baby sit you brats without my mute button. “ She said, giggling to herself.

"As I was saying, you three lovely ladies are far too important for me just to up and let you go just yet. I need your help as you needed mine earlier. "

- She circled the center of the room between both stocks as she spoke.

"mmmmmmmmmmmggghhnmmm!!! mmmmgggnnmm!!” The woman ignored the muffled moans of the struggling captive as she continued to explain her situation. She did not continue to refer to the girls as you three yet Alexis nor had Kai seen any signs of their friend at all. Kai's curiosity finally broke through all other emotions as she abruptly interrupted the mysterious woman.

"Where is Mandy? Is she hurt?! Please, we'll do anything you want, just tell me if she's okay! "- Kai lowered her face as she anticipated the worst.

"So that's the little troublemaker's name.” She said as a smile slithered across her face.

"Nothing to worry about my innocent captive, “ Lifting Kai's chin upward with her finger as she whispered softly into her left ear "She's safe and sound.."

"C...can I speak to her please?" - Kai knew this was a long shot but it definitely worth trying.

“And you are?” She asked.

“My name is Kai, and this is Alexis.” She said, lowering her head in shame.

"Well, actually Kai, I'd love to reunite the three of you, but it'll have to wait a while for she's a little... tied up at the moment." - She smiled at the frown that appeared across Kai's face at her response.

Eerie silences filled the room as the unsettling fear that her and her two best friends had been kidnapped and were completely at the mercy of this totally bizarre and extremely dangerous woman of the woods. Muffled moans and grunts began stealing the room's silence.

Alexis is in trouble…

She sounded terrified despite the giant rubber ball shoved between her lips. Kai winched at her thoughts. She was blinded to the world. Her ears were her eyes now. As the muffled screams increased, she heard the sounds of giant locks being undone. Kai's only guess was that Alexis was being taken away.

"WAIT! Don't take her! Please take me instead! "- Kai shouted, shuttering with fear at the thought of what she was volunteering herself for.

"Kai... I respect the loyalty to your friends, and admire your strength. Unfortunately though, I have special plans for EACH of you. Now be a good little girl and wait your turn." - She cackled a laugh that could only belong to a witch as she watched Alexis being removed from the wooden stock system. Three women, nude to their matching collars, quickly rolled Alexis onto her belly and began binding her wrists behind her back as she kicked and struggled with all her might. She actually managed to land a pretty hard kick into the shoulder of the third woman. It sent her flying across the floor. This only made matters worse for Alexis of course. The kicked woman rose to her feet and dusted herself off as she approached Alexis's head. Without even the slightest warning, she fiercely grabbed her nose and firmly pinched her nostrils shut.

"oooooohhhm.m... oooohhhmmm!! OOOHHHHMM..HOO OHHH... OOMMM..."- Alexis's eyes nearly bulged out of her skull as her air was cut off completely.

"I suggest you stop struggling, for you truly don't realize just how vulnerable you are."- She smiled at Alexis, who was turning a different shade of pink every second.

"Are you ready to be a good girl? “ - She asked politely as she increased the pressure between her two fingers.

"Mmmmm... uuhhhmmm OH.... mmmmmmmhh..! "- She shouted, frantically nodding her head yes. Finally, her nostrils were released and fresh air filled her nose. Her nostrils flared as she began breathing again, with feelings of faint and light-headedness bringing her up and down.

Five minutes went by and at this point Alexis was ball-gagged, completely naked and frogtied on top of a four-wheeled metal cart. The mysterious woman thanked her three slaves, and gave them instructions on how to entertain the other guests while she focused on Alexis alone. After a few brief words, they walked away from her.

"Don't worry Kai... I won't keep you waiting long. "- She turned towards her little frogtied princess.

"Don't be jealous though, because you have my full attention for now." The woman whispered.

Alexis rolled her head to face the other way as she let a muffled moan of defeat out as the woman began rolling the cart out of the room, and into the lab....

( Inside the Witch's Lab.)

The lab was a large room with a mix of both modern and ancient equipment from the floor to the ceiling. High tech computer towers methodically beeped and clicked in sequence with wires running from their back panels that covered the floor from every angle. Above the computers was a shelf that held about nine or ten sealed jars without labels. In the heart of this bizarre place was a giant coal black pot, typical of what you'd see in a witch's house. Its opening had to be at least five feet across and it stood about four feet tall.

The liquid within the pot was bubbling and boiling over the edge every second and splashing onto the floor around it. The woman was in the middle of mixing a large bowl of thick, pink liquid and softly humming to herself. Alexis would soon find out first hand, or should I say first foot, just what that liquid was and how important it would turn out to be....

Kai wasn't in as weird of a position as either Mandy or Alexis, but she was being humiliated beyond her wildest dreams. The three women that had worked on Alexis were all sitting around Kai's Stock and admiring her bare and helpless butt. The stock held her neck and ankles firmly, so there was nothing she could do to protect herself from the spankings. The women laughed as Kai struggled awkwardly with each smack from the paddle.

!Whack!

!! whack!!

!!whaaAck!!

Her soft butt cheeks were turning red at this point, and she begged for them to stop. They wouldn't so much as respond to her as they mocked her position and continued the spankings. All she wanted to know was that her friends were still alive and that they'd eventually make it out of this soon. The paddles dropped finally as they grew bored of Kai. She could feel one of them disturbingly close to her anus now.

"Wha.... what are you doing?? Get away from me! "- Kai shouted in protest. Her angered shouts were only met with mocking laughter.

"I know Mistress has special plans for this one.... but it wouldn't hurt to prime her up a little..." - She smiled as one of the women tossed a jar of cold lube into her hands. Another of the women found the perfect vibrating toy. Kai just lowered her head and struggled as best she could only hoping that she'd get revenge somehow...

Alexis was in quite a bind herself. She was now free of the unforgiving hogtie and the ball-gag, but was now into something even more constricting. A magician's saw-the-girl-in-half box is the best way to describe what Alexis's naked body had been stuffed into. She was facing up in a box that squeezed her body so tightly that any movement other then wiggling her toes and fingers was not possible. Her head was locked at the neck and sticking out of one end of this trap. Her long Reddish brown hair hung from her head and swayed back and forth with the blowing fans in the lab.

A look of panic was all over her face. Her eyes were wide open and scanning the room while she softly bit her lip. The only other visible body parts at this point were her bare feet. Each ankle was locked into the slots at the other end of this body trap. The balls of her feet were no more then a half inch away from each other. Her toes curled constantly, and she kept trying to pull her ankle out of the locked slot. The woman was positioned very close to Alexis's bare feet now, as she continued stirring the pink liquid. She admired the shape of a woman's foot, and Alexis had a very attractive pair.

Her toenails were freshly cut, painted a light blue-grey shade. The soles of her feet were flawless and smooth. Her arches were high, and her heels were strong and soft all at once. The best feature of her feet at the moment was the fact that they were extremely sensitive to tickling. This witch couldn't have picked a better pair herself. Alexis felt as though her entire body from her neck to her ankles had been encased in a corset. She could hardly get a breath of fresh air in and out of her lungs as her anxiety levels raised to alarming heights.

The box holding Alexis's body had been hoisted up about four or five feet off the ground by the powers of levitation. The powers that the girls had seen at the tree earlier that day were in full force within the lab. The stirring was finally completed, and the special liquid was ready to go. The witch used her powers to slowly spin the box in a 360 degree fashion so that Alexis's head was closer to the giant black pot and the soles of her feet pointed directly at the witch. She opened a drawer in her desk, and pulled out a paintbrush with a rather long wooden handle. She had encased both hands in a pair of black gloves before dipping the brush into the pink liquid just in case some of this stuff spilled onto her skin. That wouldn't be fun, and Alexis would soon find out why.

"I really can't thank you three for all that you're doing and going to do for me tonight..."-She said as she dipped the brush's head into the pink liquid once again.

"Trust me, If I had a choice, the only help I'd give is to the police so they could haul you into prison."- Alexis had nothing to lose at this point as she let her true feelings out.

"That's charming, however since you have no choice in this matter, I think it's in your best interest to cooperate with me."- She said, smiling as she began to raise the brush from the bucket of pink liquid. The entire brush was coated in the stuff. With the brush in her gloved hand, and a big smile on her face, the witch took a seat on one of her rolling stools and headed towards Alexis's helpless bare feet.

Without warning, she began to coat the soles of Alexis's feet with the pink liquid. Alexis shouted in protest and defensively curled her toes to try and avoid contact with the brush. The witch just hummed herself a little tune and continued to paint the balls of each foot in a thick coat of pink.

She covered every inch of those feet including sliding the brush between her toes and watching the formula drip down the soles like hot candle wax.

"What the hell are you doing?" - Alexis tried to lift her head high enough to sneak a peek.

Little did Alexis know, her feet had just been coated with a special tickling solution so strong, that it was outlawed and removed from prisoner interrogation rooms across the nation by the government due to how dangerous the effects was. In fact, most of the prisoners had to undergo heavy therapy before ever returning to sanity. The pink liquid actually sunk into the skin and coagulated with the nerve endings close by.

Eventually, the liquid would concur the nerve ending and form a shield around it. The shield that it formed would be permanent up until icy cold water was scrubbed on the area. It had a terrible side effect though.

Alexis felt weird and abnormal sensations rising from her feet, up through her legs and stomach, through her chest, and finally into her brain. She instantly closed her eyes tight, and shook her head no as the feeling got stronger and stronger. The horrible feeling of being tickled… not by one hand, but by thousands! She was tough, and fought off those horrible tickling feelings for as long as she could. Normally, she wasn't remotely ticklish, but it was almost like that liquid forced you to become overly ticklish!

"How are those pretty feet feeling?"- She asked, dipping the brush into the bucket of tickling solution again.

Alexis couldn't answer the question for she was using all her might to fight off the feelings that were still getting stronger. The witch didn't need an answer from her because her feet did all the talking themselves. The witch watched Alexis's toes curl back and forth and her feet sway up and down like flippers.

"Aaarrrrrggghh! Shit!! Shit! Alexis screamed as the weird sensations grew more and more powerful!

“Ok! Wash it off! Wash it off now!! "Her face was turning red as she began to become swallowed by the tickling sensations.

"Wash it off please!! hha ehae aahea ehae please!! hae ahahe ahehaeahaha! "

Her head twisted back and forth as she burst into uncontrollable fits of giggles. This was a good sign to the witch, but giggling wasn't enough. She needed Agonizing laughter. It was the last ingredient left on a giant list of ingredients for a spell she'd been working on. Alexis could no longer think for herself. Her mind was completely engulfed by the tickling and by now she had gone from innocent school girlish giggles to uncontrollable, non-stop and agonizing fits of laughter. She seemed happy with that smile plastered and the glossy look in her eyes as she laughed her head off, but deep down she was feeling like a prisoner inside her own body. Even the best "mind over matter" techniques were powerless to that torturous liquid, and the worst part was the fact that the witch hadn’t really even started yet.

Kai's blindfold had been removed at this point, although she would have preferred not to see. The three women were now taking turns shoving dildos of different lengths and sizes into her mouth for fun. Currently, Kai's entire mouth was being filled by one of the biggest ones yet. Her eyes widened as the woman began to slowly pull the shaft in and out of her mouth, humiliating her to no end. Beads of sweat began to swell around the tops of her forehead now, due to the little nuisance that had been inserted into her anus. It was a little vibrating butt plug that was behind the disturbance of Kai's naked behind. It was set at a level that would merely tease the user.

Kai's emotions were in an uproar, and she could feel the fear leaving her body as anger replaced it. She had kept herself a virgin for a better purpose, and wasn't about to allow these horrible bitches the pleasure of ruining the sacrifices she had made to stay one. Using all her might, she tightened her stomach muscles, and began to force the unwanted visitor out of her body. Her eyes closed tight as she began the process. The woman currently force feeding her the dildo didn't seem to notice. The other two women were in the other room deeply involved in the heat of passion. Locked together in a 69 position in the center of the room is where you'd find these two lovers. Each of their faces was buried into each other's mound, lapping and licking away. One after another, they both pleasured each other several times.

This was Kai's chance and she wasn't going to miss it. To distract the woman currently torturing her, she began to suck on the dildo with more feeling, licking the head, and lovingly look into the woman's eyes. This was to distract her from noticing what Kai's body was doing. The stock allowed for her head and her bare feet to be in the woman's vision. The rest of Kai's body was behind the stock and out of sight. Kai began moaning sexually as she sucked the plaything, and the woman was following for it.

"Well, that's a good girl. I knew you'd learn to appreciate this."- The woman smiled, increasing the speed of her pumping action. A little drool slid down Kai's chin as she worked it harder. On the other side of the stock, her stomach muscles were at their breaking point. She was going through labor, literally. Kai lifted her ass off the ground as best she could with her thigh muscles.

Keeping her butt levitated was very difficult, but the reward of having this plug out would be worth it. Kai appeared to be enjoying herself with the dildo, but the beads of sweat pouring down her face told of a different story. The woman was too busy pleasing herself to notice however. She had closed her eyes, and began working on her own clit. Finally, Kai felt the butt plug begin it's descent out of her anus. Her thrusting grunts had to be silenced as best she could in order to not alert the masturbating woman. Unfortunately, things didn't go quite as planned for Kai.

"Awww, how cute! Look at her butt sway back and forth like that. I think she's trying to remove the present we gave her." The two women who were making love in the other room were now kneeling at Kai's butt. Kai instantly panicked, and tried to explain to them that it had been working its way out of her by itself. They looked at each other in disbelief, and laughed the lie off as one began to shove the little visitor back up her anus while the other went to get a tight fitting chastity panty.

((Back to the Lab))

"Ahahaa ahahe aheaea aheaea eahea no more!! no more!!! "

Alexis was sobbing, slobbering and laughing at this point. Her toes curled and her feet wriggled back and forth, but nothing stopped the liquid from doing exactly what it was made to do. The witch dipped her brush back into the bucket and began to slowly stir.

"I'm sorry, but I simply MUST go on, in fact, the spell calls for a specific amount of time!" - She explained as she rose to her feet, and walked towards Alexis's head.

"Haha eha aehae ahehaea haaa aaaaaaaahhh.. haeha eahe How LoNg??? "- Through fits of laughter she was able to get those words out. The witch ignored her question for now and surprised her chuckling captive by twisting a little silver latch connected to the panel of wooden covering Alexis's chest. Without warning, she grasped the latch and began to slide the panel downward. Due to how Alexis's body was packaged, this action caused both her breasts to literally burst through the new opening. Her breasts were squeezed tightly together and thrust towards and through the new opening. There was maybe a 1/4 inch between each nipple. Alexis desperately begged the witch not to do this. She pleaded with her as she laughed up a storm. Tears were running down each cheek at this point. She begged her not to do this.

"Nipples are better in pink, don't you think?" - She asked

Alexis began bucking and struggling within the box. Even with all the strength she had left, it was no use. She was afraid that she'd laugh her way to insanity soon if the tickling didn't stop. The tip of that brush soon made its way towards her innocent nipples. The witch did the left one first, painting a circle around the nipple first, and then the little sucker itself. The sensitive skin of the nipple immediately went under attack. The nerve endings were quickly covered with the solution, and horrible tickling sensations would soon follow. The right was done a little differently. She got creative and painted an X across it. This brought a smile to her face, and she was satisfied with her work. Alexis's eyes nearly bulged out of her head yet again.

"AAAAAAA HAHA EAHEEAA HAAA AHAHA NO!! NOOOO!!! AHEHAEHA"- She screamed at the top of her lungs as the paint went into effect on both nipples.

She was in hysterics now, and couldn't even speak. The witch was pleased, but not quite finished yet. She lowered herself to her knees, and felt around the bottom of the box for another latch. Finally, she found it and in one quick motion, she pulled it forward. A loud squeal of laughter and discomfort filled the room as the panel was removed. Alexis's bare butt had sunk through the new opening, and she couldn't pull it back in. Her sex, and the butt cheeks themselves were all open and completely vulnerable.

The only thing that was somewhat protected was her anus due to the fact that her butt cheeks were squeezed tightly together. Howls of agonizing laughter filled the room. Magically, the " He he's " and " Ha Has " began to materialize into puffy pink smoke letters as they were dragged into the big black pot.

"Oh my, what a sexy ass you have! Let's do a little touch-up work on it! " The Witch said teasingly.

The witch dropped the paintbrush into the bucket and rose to her feet. She had to find something that would separate her butt cheeks and leave them separated. The witch frantically searched through drawers and shelves looking for something specific. At last, she found it!

She returned to her howling captive with something that looked like a metal spider. It had a circular body, and four rod-like fingers coming from each side. Dropping to her knees again, she paused a few seconds to watch the struggle as Alexis desperately tried to bring her butt out of the panel in which it had fallen through. After a minute or two, she applied the spreader. Turning it so the circular body faced the ground, she slid the ball-like endings of the eight legs between Alexis's naked butt cheeks. She squealed and tried to beg, but the laughter just muffled everything out. Once the spreader made contact with her pussy and her anus, it beeped. This indicated that it was ready to spread.

Two red lights began to glow and the spreading process began. The four rods began to separate from each other, taking her left and right butt cheek with them. Alexis howled in disapproval as the little spider continued its job. The witch stopped the spreader when the cheeks of the ass were about three inches apart giving her full access to the anus ring and her vagina. Pressing one of the two red lights locked the spread position in place. Alexis felt her anus puckering for air as it was spread to its max.

Unfortunately, the tickling sensations had caused a sexual leak for her lower lips were a little damp. The witch scanned her wood bench for a better brush for the job. She had her heart set on a little detailing brush that she had used to paint a very small replica of her cottage one Halloween. The little brush’s torturous head was then dipped and soaked in the pink solution. All her most private of areas could do was quiver as the detailing brush slowly made its way towards them. Afraid that Alexis would pass out if she painted her clit, she decided to simply focus on her more delicate hole....

The witch needed two solid hours of agonizing laughter before she could move onto the next girl. Alexis had lost her mind at this point. Unable to escape, hardly able to breath, overcome by torturous laughter, and sexually frustrated was the only way to describe the situation. The pink soles of her feet danced and swayed as the witch began to circle her most private of holes with the detailing brush coated with tickling cream. Her innocent howls and cackles and screams were being heard by Kai now.

She was Cock-gagged and forced into a pair of latex and steel thong panties that held not only the butt plug, but a little clit tickler in place. She had been blindfolded again, only this time it was individual circular latex eye covers that had been sealed over each of her eyes. The low buzzing sounds of those demented sex toys from beneath the chastity panties were the only other sounds in the room, other then Alexis's agonized laughter. Kai couldn't imagine what was happening to her.

Was she given drugs? Some sort of laugh-gas torture? She couldn't bear to think about what was happening to her friend. And where was Mandy?!? Nobody had mentioned anything as to where she was, or what was happening to her. The doors to the lab burst open, and the sound of high heeled pumps clicked against the wooden floor. They approached closer and closer until Kai's chin was raised up by a firm finger. The straps holding the cock-gag that filled her mouth were slowly being untied. Once the straps were unbound, the witch s l o w l y pulled the dildo out and tossed it against the floor.

"You're up next... and it's time..."- The witch said, smiling from ear to ear. She scanned the room for her three guards. No sign of anyone. Kai gulped aloud as she silently struggled within the confines of the stock.

“Where are those troublesome slaves? Some sort of coffee break perhaps? "-She began impatiently tapping her heel against the ground. Kai came up with a quick plan, and with nothing left to use, she gave it a try.

"I know exactly where those women went."- Kai shouted.

"Would you be so kind as to enlighten me?"- The Witch asked, as she removed one of the latex eye covers off of Kai.

"What about an information trade of sorts?"- Kai explained as the second eye piece was stripped away. The witch had changed her outfit a little. She went from fully covered in the cloak to nothing but a pair of blood red high heels. Kai was a little surprised by the appearance of the naked woman. She couldn't quite take her eyes off her beautiful body. She was blessed with stunningly beautiful breasts, long athletic legs, and a nice ass. Her skin was fair, but not pale by any means.

She had a few symbolic tattoos scattered across her body as well. To Kai's horror, she realized that the pentagram tattoo on her shoulder appeared to have slid to her belly. Kai thought that her eyes were playing tricks on her, but she was almost positive that those tattoos were moving.

"You want to know what happened to your blonde friend, is that it?"- She glared at Kai.

"Yes ma’am. I'm really starting to worry about her. Please tell me she's alright." Kai replied softly.

"Right now, I wouldn't worry about her. I'd worry about your cackling friend in there. She might just laugh herself into insanity after all... "- The witch smiled at the thought.

"What have you done with my friends? Tell me!! You must!! "- Kai shouted in anger.

"Oh very well. After all, it's not as if the knowledge of where they are will help them in any way. But first, you tell me what you know." -

Kai glanced towards the patio doors. The witch smiled, and shook her head.

"You expect me to think they've escaped? Is that what you expect me to believe?? "-The witch asked sternly.

"I heard them plotting... saying how unfair you've been recently... they made a run for it while you were in that room." - Kai explained as best she could.

The witch sternly turned towards the patio doors. She glanced through the glass of the door and looked out to the woods. The larger of the redwoods swayed with the wind as the evening night's breeze blew through the woods. No sign of her slaves at all. Maybe the girl wasn't lying after all. She closed her eyes tightly and thought of each of their faces. The surrounding world went blank for a moment as she began to deeply concentrate on those faces. Kai saw the witch in deep concentration.

Her head was down with her face to the floor, and every muscle in her body tensed up. A familiar bright green glow surrounded her as she continued. A few more minutes went by and nothing happened. Then, her powers started to kick in.

They were running swiftly through the trees. The three of them were together. There was a waterfall close by...

As the witch began to get a clear image of where they were, a loud bursting sound went off within her head.

"AaaaaaaaaaarrrrGgggghhh!!!" - She dropped to the ground with both hands against her head. The green glow slowly dissolved into nothing. She simply lay against the floor for a while before moving or saying a thing. Kai would have sworn to hear the sounds of sobbing and sorrow. The witch finally came to, and immediately rose to her feet. She staggered a bit, but eventually maintained her composure.

"I appreciate your honestly, and I plan to keep my word. Instead of telling you about your friends, I would much rather show you." She smiled. "And for this, I will prepare you for transportation. If you fight me, I'll make you regret it miserably. "

Kai was removed carefully from the clutches of the wooden stock. From there, her freedom was short lived. With quick movements, faster then an average human being could ever do, the witch had bound Kai's arms together behind her back with thick leather straps at the biceps, elbows, and the wrists. Kai groaned in discomfort, and tried to reason with the witch.

She explained that she was willing to cooperate without the use of bondage. The witch nodded her head no, and said:

"If you knew what was in store for you, you'd make every effort to escape.."

Kai's eye's widened, and she began to scream for help. Her shrieks were quickly muted with the help of a giant black ball-gag. A thick and leather collar was then wrapped around her throat, with the metal O-ring facing forward. The last step was the long leather and chain leash. The witch snapped the leash to Kai's collar, and told her to simply follow. She warned that falling behind or dragging would force her to wrap the collar around her ankles and drag her through the house instead. The floor was old and wooden in the areas that they were going, and splinters would tear her soft skin to shreds. Kai nodded her head in agreement, and they were off.

The witch walked about five steps ahead of her captive, daintily holding the leash and humming softly to herself as her wide-eyed captive focused on keeping up with her. They had a little bit of a journey ahead of them. Down a long stairway and into the catacombs below the house is where their path would lead them. It was at the end of those old and dead catacombs that poor Mandy waited in seclusion.

At the bottom of the stairway, the surrounding environment was that of a graveyard. The smell was musky, and the air felt thick. Stone walls and floors were covered in webbing and dust that caked up everything. They appeared to be standing in the center of what used to be a grand stage for events. The area surrounding the stage was littered with stone and wooden chairs that were either falling apart or lying in crumbles. The witch proceeded forward, nudging the leash a little as they made their way off the stage and towards a long hallway off to the right.

A large plate bearing a skull with chains going across its face in an X was above the entrance to the hallway. It was used as a dungeon or as temporary containment cell for the entertainers, while they waited to go onstage. The only lighting throughout this hallway was the flickering of candles placed at every seven or eight steps. Heavy metal doors that had caged windows in the center of them lined the walls of the hallway. There were twelve doors in total. Some were still standing, but many had cracked and split apart, or endured the slow death of rust. Kai's bare feet were almost completely black and covered in dust. She moaned through the giant ball-gag, letting a little drool run down her chin.

"Mmmmmmmmmmnn... mmmmoohhgg..." -She pleaded for her to take her back upstairs.

"We're almost there sweetheart. You did want to see your friend, didn't you? "

At the end of the hall was a more modern looking wooden door. It was white oak and highly detailed with carved renderings of angels and devils in a swirl of clouds. The handle to this magnificent doorway was a copper skull, horned and highly detailed. It was behind this door that poor Mandy had been held captive after she had been caught by the four slaves of the witch.

((Mandy's capture… four hours earlier ))

Mandy rushed down the trail with the goal of finding help for her net-bound friend. She didn't really know this area too well, but she was willing to try it all. Being on the track team didn't hurt her stamina or speed either. She was like a Gazelle as she trotted through the woods. Everything looked the same as she ran past dozens of trees and open areas that looked just like the last few. Her eyes scanned every angle of the place as she kept her pace. Her yoga shorts had hiked up and into her butt now, almost giving the impression that she was wearing a thong as she ran through the woods.

Her modesty would have to wait for now, because her friend was counting on her. Finally! Something familiar! That beat up, piece of shit Buick! There it was! She now felt a little better knowing she was going in the right direction. A figure appeared out of the shadows of the trees and the darkening sky to her right. Mandy noticed the person, but thought nothing of danger. In fact, it's possible that person could in fact be a ranger!

It was the cloaked woman who had watched the three girls arrive. She was still draped in shredded leather and dirty cloth strips. Mandy had no choice at this point but to trust the first person she came into contact with.

"Excuse me ma'am!! Please! I know you don't know me, and I don't know you, but I really need a ranger's help, like now! "- Mandy begged the stranger to listen.

"Well, I'm not a ranger." - She explained to the troubled girl.

Mandy's heart sank at the response, and nodded her head as she began to start over.

"But I do know where the station is."- She said with a smile

"Are you serious? Can you please tell me how to get there! How far from here? "- Mandy asked the stranger, who was getting closer towards Mandy with each word.

Soon, the two were practically nipple to nipple. She gazed into Mandy's eyes, and began spewing off strange words over and over again. Mandy stared back in confusion at first, but soon, a blank stare came over her face as she slowly started repeating back what the woman was saying to her. It took a total of five minutes for Mandy to be in complete and total hypnosis. She stared blankly back at the woman, mumbling to herself. The rest of Mandy's capture was mere child's play.

The stranger pulled several long-length hemp ropes from a shoulder purse, along with a few other choice items. A pair of scissors easily stripped Mandy of her clothing. As she stood in the middle of the woods, naked to her boots, the stranger gathered the strips of cloth that used to be Mandy's outfit and put them in her shoulder bag. She missed a rather large strip of Mandy's short however...

After all was said and tied, Mandy was blindfolded, ball-gagged, with her arms and hands tied tightly together behind her back. She was then lifted up and thrown over the stranger's shoulder and hauled away. With a playful slap on Mandy's butt, the stranger began humming a little tune as she headed for the Cottage...

The white door was the last and final barrier blocking Kai from Mandy since she had disappeared to find a ranger's station. The witch loved the anticipation building up in Kai as she purposely fiddled with the door's lock. As the door swung open, the sight waiting for Kai was an extremely bizarre one. Mandy's lower body was held captive by a large and old looking brick wall.

Kai couldn’t see Mandy's arms or her head at all. Everything from her shoulder blades up was actually stuck in the wall itself! Her naked feet were tied together, and then hung from an iron hook directly above Mandy's back. This caused her to bend at the knees, and forced the heels of her feet onto her butt.

"mmmmggghhh!! mmmmpppgghh!! "- Kai shouted with anger at this Bitch, demanding to release her friend.

The witch just laughed it off as Kai wasted her energy with foolish reactions of emotion. Mandy's legs were bouncing up and down. They struggled and kicked the best they could to break her ankles free of the ropes holding them together. Mandy's upper body was waiting for the witch in her private room directly behind where Mandy was being held. The wall was shared by both rooms, but it possessed incredible magic abilities. It was solid, but with the right words, it could be used and molded just as easy as a clump of green play dough.

Mandy's upper body was bound down far beyond her lower body. First of many things, her wrists were strapped together and hung high above her head by a hook on this wall. Two straps held her head firmly against the wall as well. One clamped her by the chin, and the other doubled as a blindfold. Her mouth had been filled with a mushroom-shaped gagged that expanded slowly over time. At this point, it was filling up her mouth, but soon, her cheeks would be bulging. A thick leather strap slithered just below her breasts, and the wall did the rest.

She had been locked in this madhouse far longer then any of the other girls, and had received far more tickling torture then even more Alexis could imagine. The witch had used poor Mandy as a guinea pig of sorts for the first couple of hours before her friends arrived. She wanted to make sure that her tickling formula was absolutely merciless when it came to insane tickling. But you can’t be successful without getting a little dirty, or in this case, a little pink.

"Now, without any more delay, Its time you girls had a reunion!"

Well, the good news was that they were all together again. The bad news was that each one of them were tied, blindfolded, completely naked, and at the full mercy of the Newbie Witch. Three homemade sawhorses were their new homes for the evening. The three moaning and highly anxious friends were perfectly lined up beside one another, and in front of the witch's enormous stew pot. Although Witch Raven Feather was a newbie to the world of witchcraft, her skill level was beyond most of her peers.

She stood before the girls in her pinkish-purple cloak with a grin from ear to ear. The bangs of her auburn hair were all they could see of her shoulder-length mane. She stood about 6', and was incredibly beautiful, on the outside that is. Kai was having the most problem with the sawhorse bondage. They had all been strapped the same way; laying face down on it's center beam, with both their arms combined into leather discipline sleeves behind them, and their legs strapped to the wooden structure of the sawhorse's legs forcing them to spread like a V.

For some reason, Kai received a little something extra. Witch Raven had produced a friendly little "intruder" into her inner rear area for no reason other then the fact that she wanted to. Thick, leather straps wrapped around their waists as well with molded the sawhorse and their bodies into one. They wriggled their naked butts, struggling with the arm binder, and shouted for mercy through giant black ball-gags, all for nothing. They couldn’t escape, and would never have the chance to even try.

This wasn’t a fairy tale with a happy ending for the three girls. No prince charming was going to burst through those dungeon doors and save them. Hell, not even the Hi-Tech-Heels stood a chance at a rescue.

"Mooommppphhgg!! " - Alexis shouted, bucking wildly on the sawhorse

Mandy turned her head at the sounds, but was only able to offer an unusable response.

"Ah, my little tickle slaves. I’m having such a good time torturing you three! The time has come for you to help me like you promised. I'm sure you'd love to hear why I'd need three silly teenage girls to help ME with anything. "

"mmmppoh!! opou! " - Alexis shouted

"Okay, I'm sure the Reader would like to know at least! "- The witch smiles, and winks at you.

"I've recently become a witch." – She explained, taking a bow.

"I can fly, I can lift objects, I can turn people into animals, I can become invisible, but for the life of me, I CAN'T COOK my way out of a paper lunch sack!!! "- She slammed a cook book against the wall in anger.

"Something so stupid! Something so simple!! Who cares right??! WRONG!! In this area, if you can't bake or cook, you're worthless! Isn't that pathetic?? "- She opened her pantry, and began pulling all sorts of strange objects out.

The girls continued to silently struggle as this lunatic witch rampaged her kitchen in anguish. Alexis tried everything to be able to lift her belly off that sawhorse, but the straps were just too tight. Kai was panting at this point, and not only from the bondage. Her little intruder had a funny way of coming to life, dying, and coming back again. Mandy was scared out of her mind at this woman's behavior. She was the only one that feared for her life, and the life of her friends.

"Short story version, there's a Cook-off this coming weekend, and your howling, virgin, and agonizing laughter is the last of the main ingredients for a spell that will make Wolfgang Puck look like Uncle Buck when compared to me! "- She said as she filled a four wheel cart with a variety of goodies and magically wiggled fingers so the blindfolds would come off of her three new friends.

Three sets of eyes followed the Witch and her cart until she had gone completely behind them.

"From back here, I'd say you girls hardly eat a thing." - She said, licking her lips at the sight of three wriggling behinds.

The cart's contents were as followed; two buckets of her patented " Tickled pink " interrogation cream, three pairs of calf high black leather boots, a cheap super soaker from Target, and lastly, three funnel-gags. The witch started at Kai, and would eventually follow suit with each captive. First, she lifted her head up by her ponytail.

"Mmmppphhh!!!! " - Kai shouted in protest as her head was pulled up and backward

Then, she unclipped the leather straps of the gag, and pulled the drool covered ball out of her mouth. Before she even had a chance to say a word, The witch shoved the funnel gag into her mouth, and quickly strapped it onto her face and head.

"AaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!! HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL USSS!! "- The funnel held her lips open, but allowed for slight movement of her tongue. The sounds of her screams were amplified by the funnel, and her soon to follow laughter would be loud as well. The witch's pot bubbled and boiled over the sides as the other ingredients began melting and cooking.

"These boots will totally compliment your figures, hopefully you all wear size 4."- She said smiling at the sound of groaning and moans of discontent from the three of them. Kai's pretty feet were up first for the "Pink foot " treatment. Witch Raven Feather untied both of her ankles. Instantly, her legs swished and kicked wildly. A pat on her rear quickly reminded her who was in charge.

"Pleeeooooos... leeee.. oouuss.. ooooooo! " - Kai shouted as the witch shoved her right foot into the constricting leather boot. It wrapped around her foot like a second skin, and went up to about her mid-calf. Next, a flexible tube was shoved along Kai's calf, and into the boot itself. The tube had about a 1/2 opening, and would soon become the girl's worst enemy.

Ten minutes later, all three girls were funnel-gagged and booted. The sounds of wailing, helpless girls filled the cottage, and escaped into the night's air.

Now, it was time to get serious. The "Tickled Pink" solution was ready for it's debut to the other girls. Alexis had served as a successful guinea pig to the original, but this solution was ten-times as potent!! Again, she pulled her special pink latex gloves from her drawer, and popped open two fresh buckets. The smell of cotton candy and bubble gum filled the little nostrils of the captives. Mandy's eyes widened, and Kai looked confused, but the look on Alexis's face was nearly priceless.

She looked horrified, and was struggling even more now. The other girls tried to understand what she was shouting about, but nothing made sense.

"You remember this sticky stuff, don't you Alexis...." - She smiled, stirring the solution into a thick paste.

"oooooommm.... ple....pleoooouss! " - She shouted, practically bouncing up and down on the sawhorse.

"Yes, it made you catch a bit of the giggles now didn’t it?" - She said as she carefully filled the ammunition tank of the Super Soaking 2500 water cannon.

"This time, you'll all be catching more of an unstoppable hysteria. Some might say a sickness! Some have even said, laughing your way right into insanity. Either way, as long as I get this spell, I could care LESS what happens to you. haahahhaa hhahaha!!! " - Her demonic laughter sent chills down their spines.

"Aaaaeeeeeeeeoooo ooooicchh... “ - Alexis said, causing a stream of drool to slide down the funnel.

"Ouuuuu.. pleuuuus..."- Mandy moaned at the feeling of the witch grabbing her boots by the heels, and lifting the left one upward.

"You're naughty enough to deserve spankings. All of you are in need of some serious discipline. However, I don't have time for that at this moment. Right now, I need laughter. Are you ready? "She said as she tied each girl's ankle back to the sawhorse legs.

" noooooooooo...." - They all replied.

Without further a due, the witch got on her hands and knees, and crawled towards Alexis. Since she was a seasoned pro, it was only natural to start with her. Alexis began protesting with muffled moans and grunts as she got closer. Witch Raven lined directly behind Alexis's behind. She leaned in, ever so softly, and planted a light kiss on both cheeks. Alexis immediately screamed in protest, and angrily tried to warn her not to do that again.

The witch just smiled, shaking her head while filling a vile to it's tip top with the pink formula. Next, she aligned the little vile tip with the tube that she earlier lodged into the boot. The next thing Alexis felt was the gooey pink stuff filling up all around her foot. It covered her foot completely. She started shaking now, knowing exactly what was coming. The witch didn’t stop until her special formula had risen to just over her ankle. About halfway through the process on the other foot, she totally lost it...

"Ooooooooooooo!!!((Screaming with laughter)) ." - She sobbed and laughed all at once as the solution began to kick in full force. Her two friends watched in disbelief as she bucked, kicked, shouted, and laughed her head off without being touched once.

The pot began sucking the laughter in like a vacuum. The sound was actually changing the water's behavior! It began to bubble up and swirl as the laughter got louder and louder. Mandy was next on the assembly line. The witch crawled in her direction now, only to stop and watch her body react in fear. She smiled as the goose bumps rippled across her taunt white skin like waves in the ocean. Alexis was still going insane in the background. Suddenly, Mandy felt a presence uncomfortably close to her most private of areas. She moaned in discontent, but of course, that meant nothing to the witch. Suddenly, she stopped.

"You're my special little toy... I think I'll save something extra for you. I'll do you last." -She said, giving her butt cheeks a little kiss as she crawled towards the now struggling Kai.

"oooooeee.... ooooooooohhhh!!? " - Mindy said

Meanwhile, Kai was really freaking out now. That invader had teased her all night, and now she got bumped up to get treated ahead of her turn! She felt the trickling of the liquid slither down the side of her foot, and then gush between her toes until her entire foot was submerged. Instantly, the solid began to harden like cement. Then, the soles of her feet began to feel itchy, almost like a rash had just popped up. She grunted in confusion as the itchy sensations turned into burning sensations. Her eyes widened with fear thinking that maybe she was allergic to this weird stuff, and now this bitch was going to give her serious health issues.

Then, it hit her like a ton of bricks. Thousands! No, more like millions of fingertips all at once!

Each of her nerve endings were attacked in a variety of patterns and styles. In seconds, her uncomfortable giggles turned into fits of hysterical laughter. Her eyes watered, she could hardly breath, and her body began to receive both erotic and panic sensations. Her nipples hardened as her heartbeat increased. Soon, she too was feeding the witch's pot with howling laughter. Now, the water had a whirlpool effect going on. It was getter faster and faster as well. Mandy knew her time was now if she was ever going to get her and her friends out of this awful mess. Maybe, if I can distract her with a false medical issue, then she'll stop and....

"Gotcha!" - The witch shouted as she sprayed Mandy's entire exposed backside with the super soaking 2500. Mandy immediately struggled like a worm on a hook and screamed at the top of her lungs. Witch Raven feathers wasn't quite done yet though. She pumped the liquid within the gun a few times, and grasped the end of her arm binder. As she lifted upward, both her armpits were exposed. Mandy howled in anger as the itchy sensations began to increase on and between her butt. The witch attempted to spray the gun, but the formula had already pretty much hardened up. No pumping pressure helped at all.

"Cheap junk.. Oh well, one spray should do." - She said as she walked around to the other side of the pot. She watched with huge hazel eyes as the water began to send beams of bright and colorful light all over the room. The whirlpool was now going faster than mother nature had ever intended. The water was finally ready.

"Ahem.. Oh great forest, send me the power, Nik, Nak, Nook! Give me the ultimate power to COOK!! "

!! pOOF !! - With the three girls crying and howling with laughter, and the madness of the colors around the room, it was hard to tell just what was going on. Suddenly, clouds of pink smoke began covering the room. The witch stepped back, and allowed the smoke to cover her body. She could feel its power running through her. She could feel the flow of energy, the sudden and overwhelming feeling of shrinking!!

"What? What is this???!! What is this!!! " - She looked at her hands, and then around the room as she shrunk down, down, down until she was as tall as a 6" high heel.

The girls were laughing so badly, that they didn’t even notice something had gone wrong with the spell. Like a foolish newbie, the Witch had read two spells at the same time, and mixed up most of the ingredients. Since she was no wiz in the kitchen, getting a recipe incorrect was hardly an uncommon mistake. She shrunk down to the size of a rat, and fell against the floor...

Several hours later,

Those slave girls were so happy to be free of the awful witch that they released the girls of their horrible binds. Just out of blind luck, they decided to return to the Witch's cottage so they could face her and ask for their freedom as opposed to just escaping. Instead, they found three girls completely exhausted and on the verge of passing out. With little effort, the three slaves untied the girls and sprayed their bodies with icy cold water to wash off the horrible formula.

"Thank you so much! " - Alexis said, wiping the tears and smears of make-up off her face.

"No problem, it's the least we could do. Now, where did the witch go anyway? "- One of them asked.

"She actually shru..." - Kai was interrupted by Alexis before the truth could be told.

"She got sucked into the pot, and then just vanished! " -

The slaves quickly stole every possible valuable item from the cottage and left. Alexis, Mindy, and Kai gathered their things, and said a finally goodbye to the cottage. As they walked out, a terrible scream came from one of the open buckets of solution. They looked back, and all at once raised their middle fingers in the direction of that bucket.

Peering inside, you'd see a naked 6 inch Witch screaming with laughter and begging for mercy as she endlessly thrashed about in a tickling sea of Wicked Pink........
-End of transmission-

Inkredible

First of all I have to say, welcome back Ink. I feel like I have been in a desert and dying of thirst and you just handed me a tall cool glass of water. Once again, you have come up with something completely different. I have always loved your writing style and, once again, you have shown how prolific of a writer you are. This was a blast to read. I am so glad your back. Very well done!

Invisible Ink Rocks

Thanks for the Halloween treat, Ink. I really loved the story. It turned out to be quite the Halloween story. I hate it when the witch gets her just rewards!

By the way, do you have any extra wicked pink around?

Thank you!

First of all I have to say, welcome back Ink. I feel like I have been in a desert and dying of thirst and you just handed me a tall cool glass of water. Once again, you have come up with something completely different. I have always loved your writing style and, once again, you have shown how prolific of a writer you are. This was a blast to read. I am so glad your back. Very well done!

Sultry,

Thank you so very much for these thoughtful words you left me. I knew you were thirsty for more! I don't get here as often as I'd like, but I'm going to post stories any chance I get. I love writing them, and I can't tell you how much reading comments like yours means to me. Thanks again!

Extra Pink, on the side

Thanks for the Halloween treat, Ink. I really loved the story. It turned out to be quite the Halloween story. I hate it when the witch gets her just rewards!

By the way, do you have any extra wicked pink around?

JM,

You're looking for some extra pink tickling paint huh? Tell me what you'd do with it, and I'll ask that wicked witch if she has a few extra buckets she can UPS you! Thanks again for your comments, and I'm really glad you liked it.:wavingguy

The man is back with another great one good job glad to see you back

Awesomely wicked story, Ink. :woot: I'm so glad to see a new story by you posted here. We need your wickedly devious stories. :D

The black Cape of doom

The man is back with another great one good job glad to see you back

Cape,

I love that screename! Cape sounds so mysterious, and haunting at the same time. Very cool! Thanks for taking the time to not only read this tale, but share your thoughts. Very cool man!

Welcome Back!

Great to see you back, Ink. A very nice tale indeed.
I've been trying to reach you, but your PMs are down. Drop me a line when you get a chance.

this is the fantastic story. would you please, take my story request, please please. this is fantastic story. please take my req story.

My GOD. That really did it for me, loved the spider and the tiny paintbrush.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back