• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Molly...The Slave (part 1) (( a little bare), Nylons, Upper Body

oneyoudontknow

Hello everyone, I've been wanting to write a story for this forum for a long time so I've finally decided to give it a whirl for the spirit of Halloween. Feel free to be brutally honest whether you like it or not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Molly (a 5'3'', natural blond, 21 year old student) who works part-time at her local credit union and teaches ballet classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM. People would describe Molly as "always friendly," or "a ray of sunshine."

It was 8:00 AM "Beep, Beep, Beep." "Click." Her alarm went off, she wanted to push the snooze button, but she knew that if she did she would be late for her business management class. She arose from her bed and walked over to her dresser's top drawer and picked out a red bra and matching panties. She then went to the drawer second to the top and after a few seconds of searching found a nice pink tee shirt. She Then went to the bottom drawer and pulled out a pair of nice tight jeans that showed off her body.

After she was dressed she went through her day as normal, she went to her business management class that was at 9:15, and at 11:30 she went to her weekly Yoga class. During her Yoga class she heard two girls behind her snickering about her and whispering things like, "she is such a slut, I heard she slept with all the guys from the Sigma Kappa Chi Frat." These rumors were not true but were started by Liz, a sorority girl whose personality conflicted with Molly's.

Liz is a Gorgeous Brunette, she stands about 5'4'', and is about 23 years old. She is a member of the sorority Gamma Chi Gamma. She has a secret fetish that she doesn't tell any of the other girls in her sorority about. She has a fetish for tying up and tickle torturing women.

[flashback to 10 days ago]

Molly and Liz's paths crossed when Molly tried to join Liz's sorority. Molly was standing in line with the other girls who wanted to join, when Liz walked by her. Molly gave her a kind smile, but Liz returned a dirty look like somehow her smile offender her. Liz was already a member of the sorority and she was going to try and get Molly to quit before or during initiation.

Part 1 of the Initiation test was for the applicant to have her feet lock in a pair of stocks and her wrist to be lock in a pair of leather restraint that were above her head. The stocks were connected to a table where the applicant sat. The leather cuffs hung from the ceiling. When the applicant was fastened to the table Liz would tickle her feet and another one of the current members of the sorority would go behind her and ticke her sides, ribs, and under arms. The torture ended when the applicant shouted out "gamma." The top 10 tiimes would move to round 2.

When Molly found out what was involved she immediatly stepped out of line and started to walk out. Molly knew she was way too ticklish to last even 2 seconds. As soon as she started to walk towards the door, Liz shouted out, "Where do you think you're going?" Molly replied, "I'm way too ticklish to join, I won't last a minute."

"Great, you're first." Liz called as she grabbed Molly by the wrist and pulled her over to the table. Molly reluctanly followed her and as they approached the table her stomach started to turn. She was getting very nervous just looking at it. "Hope up and well get you strapped in." Liz said with a smirk. Molly slowly climbed up on the black padded table with the wooded back support built in. She sat down with her feet dangling off the end of the table.

She closed her eyes remembering the times she was given flirtateous tickles to her sides and hips in High school. Liz shut the stocks and latched it closed. Molly was closing her eyes, trying to concentrate on something other than what was going to happen to her. The other sorority girl, Amanda, came up behind her and gently grabbed her right hand and latched it to the right cuff. She repeated the same step with Molly's other hand. Molly was now tightening her eyes closed trying to stay calm but her nerves were getting the best of her as she started to shake. "oh look, how cute, she's so nervous she's shaking," Liz teased to the crowd looking in anticipation. Another one of the member, Keisha, held a stop watch ready to start it when the tickling starts. Liz proceeded to remove Molly's white tennis shoes and matching white socks to expose her barefeet.

"Ready?" Liz said as an evil grin grew across her face. Molly, whose eyes were screwed shut gave a quick nod. "Ready Amanda and Keisha?" Liz said, giving a glance to her other sorority sisters to catch a nod from each of them. "Start!" Liz and Amanda quick started torturing their victim. amanda strated both hands at Molly's arm pits wiggling her finger nails all over her arm pits. Liz fingernail were spidering over both of Molly's barefeet. As soon as the tickling started Molly shrieked," Hehehehehehehehehehehehe." Just ten seconds in Molly yelled, "GAMMAhahaha!!!" Liz and Amanda pretended not to hear her and continued to tickle her for 30 more seconds all while Molly shouted, "GAMMAhahahGAMMAhahahaGamma!!!" The girls finally stopped torturing their poor victim. Tear were rolling down Molly's face and she sobbed in silent giggles.

Liz turned to Kiesha and asked, "What was her time?" Kiesha replied, "she yelled "gamma" after 9.73 seconds." Liz turned to Molly and spoke, "Well Molly, you can stay here and watch but you wont make it into the top ten with a weak time like that so you might as well leave." Molly didn't care too much anymore about making it into the sorority, she just want to go back to her apartment and hide from her embarrassment. Amanda and Liz untied their victim and as soon as she was free she pick up her shoes and socks from the base of the table and ran out of the sorority house sobbing. Liz and the other girls laughed at her as she ran out, but Molly was already embarrassed enough to care anymore.

[end flashback]

Molly continued her yoga class trying not to listen to the continual snobby remarks the girls behind her were saying about her. "She let a guy do that to her? God! What a slut," the gossip continued. After about 15 more minutes she just couldn't take it any more and left her yoga class early.

After Yoga she spent, she went to lunch with a couple of friends which cheered her up a bit, went to her last class of the day and went back to her apartment to get ready to teach her dance class.

When she got to her apartment she went straight to her room to gather her clothes and music she needed for class. She grabbed her ballet bag that contained multiple leotards and tights of all different colors, ballet shoes, and her CD's she used to teach her dance class. She decided it would be best if she dressed before she left so she wouldn't have to dress at the studio.

She stripped off all of her clothes and proceeded to put on a lycra bra that held her breast tightly against her body and matching panties. After her under garments, she decided to go with her sheer footed ballet bodystocking that were white with a hint of pink, and a black leotard. After she was dressed for her class, she proceeded to dress in her jeans and red top she wore through out the day. She then checked her bag one last time and made sure she had everything.

[After her class]

After the last ballet student left the studio, Molly (who was wearing her leotard and tights underneath her jeans and top) shut off the lights to the dressing rooms and studio. She made sure she locked the front doors on her way out because if her boss found out that she left the studio unlocked overnight she would be fired for sure. It was about 8:30 PM when she was approaching her car to go home. As she searched for her key to unlock her car she was grabbed from behind. Molly tried to struggle but the assalant quickly placed a chloroform rag over her mouth and nose. It took only second for Molly to become completely incapassitated.

Molly woke hours later in complete darkeness. She quickly noticed that she was sitting upright with her hands bound above her and her feet immoblized infront of her. She was still wearing her leotard and tights but her jeans and T-shirt had been removed. "Help!!! Somebody help me!!! Please, I need HELP!!!!" Molly called out to the darkness infront of her. She knew that it would be to no avail calling out into the darkness but she had to hope that their would be a slight chance somebody heard her. Just about a half minute after she called out, the outline of a female figure appeared in the darkness. Molly could not make out the figure because she was still a little hazy from the chloroform.

"Who are you? What do you want? People will be looking for me, wondering where I am, you have to let me go." Molly protested to the figure in the dark.

A familiar voice called back to her, "I don't have to do anything. People may look for you, but they will never find you because nobody knows this place exists."

"Liz from the sorority? Is that you? Why have you kidnapped me? What do you want from me? Where am I?" Molly questioned the dark figure.

"Yes this is Liz. And all you need to know is that I am your master and you are mine now. And as far as where you are, you are exactly where you were ten days ago but miles away from the Gamma House." Liz answered back to the growingly nervous Molly.

Molly gulped and replied, "Liz, what do you mean "I'm Yours?" Is this a joke? This isn't funny! LET ME GO!!! NOW!!!"

"First, you will speak only when I allow you to. Second, you will address me as Mistress, Mame, or Mistress Liz, and lastly you will do not tell me what to do, but dont worry your punishment will come soon enough." Liz responded back to Molly in a fierce voice. Molly started tugging at her bonds will all her might trying to escape just not realizing that these were the same bonds that Liz tickle tortured her in 10 days ago.

"Lets get started shall we." Liz stated as she moved to the wall to turn on a dim over head light that lit the room like a candle lit room. This allowed for Molly to observe her surrondings. She first noticed the room. It was an old basement or cellar that made for a perfect dungeon environment. The walls were grey brick and the floor was made of grey concrete that had a large red rug rolled over the center of the floor where the table stood. The location of her feet infront of her marked the center of the room. She noticed the door to the room padlocked shut with a combination lock.

The nervous pit in Molly's stomach began to grow. She observed Liz herself walking away from the light switch. She was wearing a thigh high boots, black fishnets, and a black latex leotard. Her hair was rolled up in a librarians bun. She looked the part of a dominatrix instead of a sorority girl.

"Amanda and I had you in tears after just forty seconds of tickle torture. This time, you will beg for mercy but mercy you will not recieve. You will be tortured far longer this time." Liz proclaimed as she positioned her seat infront of Molly's feet.

"Please, don't do this. I'm begging of you to just let me go. I won't tell anyone, I swear. I can't handle being tickled." Molly pleaded hoping that Liz would comply.

"Once again, you will not speak unless I allow you to speak. Don't worry, because your punishment will just be extended for this disobedience." Liz said with a smirk across her face. Liz reached out her right hand to Molly's left foot grabbing a hold of her nylon clad sole. "The funny thing about nylons is they tend to make your feet much more ticklish than your barefeet would be, lucky for me, I grabbed you on your way out of teaching MY dance class. You see my dear Molly, a year ago I too applied to be and intructor at that dance studio. Your boss had said that I was going to get the job, but a week before I was to start my new job I dreamed about, I recieved a call from your boss telling me they found a more qualified instructor. That was my job and you stole it from me! Now when they find out your missing, I will be there to take back my job, but the best part by far is that I have a new tickle slave."

Liz then brought her left hand up abd pulled her toes back to strech the Molly's nylon clad foot taught. Molly who could barely process the information she just learned, started to shake in anticipation thinking to herself, "OH MY GOD!!! This can't be happening!." Liz's long manicured fingernails of her right hand were slowly dragged downward across the fabric that stood between the nails and the bareskin of Molly's left foot causing a more intense tickle than the tickle from 10 days ago that. "EEEEEEEEEEEK," Screeched Molly as her eyes screwed shut and her foot struggle to wrinkle up., but Liz had Molly's toes held firm and Molly's sole streched taught.

Liz spidered her fingernails in every direct across the foot. Molly tried in vain to pull her feet away from the torturous hand of Liz. Molly's arms tugged at the bond that held her arms above her head, and her head shook from left to right, forward and back slamming against the back rest. Her legs were kicks but her feet held still. "HahahahahahaPlease!!!HAhahahahahaSTOPhahahaIEEKEEEEEEEEEEK," Molly screeched as Liz went from spidering to probing her nails between the nylon webbing of her toes. Just a minute and thirty seconds in and Mollly was gasping for breath, trying to get oxygen into her lungs but her laughter was making really hard for her to breathe. tears were streaming from her eyes. She couldn't stand this aweful torture. "Ha'gasp'hehehe'gasp'hahaha, IhaCANThahaBREATHE."

At the two minute mark, Liz finally stopped probing her nails between the toes of Molly's left foot. Molly sat their gasping hard for air, her stomach hurt from laughing, her ankles hurt from scraping against the stocks, and her shoulders and wrist hurt from pulling at her overhead bonds. "Please, no more 'gasp' I can't 'gasp' take it any more!" Molly pleaded.

Liz declared, "You will learn, slave, not to speak without my permission. I thought I was being nice giving you a thirty second break after just two weak minutes of light tickle torture. The next 3 hours of today's torture will be even worse now that you have lost half of the breaks I originally planned for your first session for speaking out once agian. The next two hours and fifty-eight minutes will be the worst you have ever experienced. I will explore every ticklish spot of your body until ruthlessly and mercilessly, and I will add an hour if you say anything during your next break without my permission. For you are my tickle slave, Molly, and you will submit to my demands!"

===========================================================

I want to continue this later but I want to know what you like and what you don't like about it. Please be brutally honest. Tell me what you think so I can improve on my writing. In the next section I want to add more tickling I was jujst trying to spend some time setting up a plot.

great start

An excellent beginning!! I am looking forward to the next installment.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back