• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ghost Hunters Live Halloween Night

Darkknight

Verified
So I just got to checking out my recording of Ghost Hunters Live Halloween Show. NOT expecting any mention of tickling.

I think 10 minutes or so into the show, Steve Valentine was showing us the "Interactive" center and telling the audience that they can call in if they see something or text in. They have done this the last two years.

So he introduces the newest girl Amy something, she's answering questions before the investigation starts. As he is asking her how it's going, he adds there is one question they can answer now and he states "Yes, Amy is ticklish".

The camera is locked on her, after a few seconds of dead silence... she laughs almost turning red (she's a red head) and sarcastically thanks him for saying that.

I was like... holy crap. I can just imagine how many questions she got from our community. It threw me cuz I was just thinking about the supernatural and that came out of no where. :confused:

Normally I would think something like that was kinda cool to hear but for some reason I was annoyed that that poor girl had to be swamped by "Are yo ticklish?". I don't know, it just did.

I have it saved to my DVR so I can't make a clip but maybe Rajee or someone can do their magic for you guys to see.

DK

I doubt she was " swamped " plus it was a fun question on a fun night your reading too much into it

Know when some college kids put up a video on Youtube that happens to have tickling in it, and then they get swarmed by creepy comments like "lol that was funny you should have a tickling contest, tie her up and tickle her feet for 60 seconds but she cant laugh. that would be funny! lol"? Yeah... Darkknight has basis for his comments...

Wait, those requests come from our community? But they sound so natural.

Know when some college kids put up a video on Youtube that happens to have tickling in it, and then they get swarmed by creepy comments like "lol that was funny you should have a tickling contest, tie her up and tickle her feet for 60 seconds but she cant laugh. that would be funny! lol"? Yeah... Darkknight has basis for his comments...

It's the same 2 or 3 retards that do that. It's not indicative of the way tens of thousands of people act, sorry :p

I keep wanting to write those idiots who post that stuff...but I figure their learning comprehension threshold is pretty low so what's the point?

But, DK, I heard that too and almost broke my neck swinging around to see who the heck they were talking about!

There have been other feet/tickling referneces over the years on Ghost Hunters but its always about the guys.

~ toyou

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back