• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

chapter1

tru x factor

TMF Regular
thought i repost these in case anyone wanted to reread the series

PXL KRISTI IN: THE WORLD IS ENDING
On a June day 2 exploerers set out a jernouy to there trip to TN, on the way was agent Twinkie a middle class guy who had special talent and X Factor Wolverine's brother.There mission search out the x-men known as Phylock her betrayel to the X-MEN was legandary. She killed and destroyed all in her way for the greater of good as she called it.As X factor head out east in the jumbo 360 X bike he went to Tx as where Twinkie was hiding and waiting. Factor soon showed up as he grabbed up aTwinkie and headed to TN to take out Phylock. Soon as they arrived to TN they noticed the whole state was destoryed it had to been Phylock twinkie said as they slowed down to take a closer look everything was burned and the people in the small towns looked as they were melted. Both Factor and Twinkie were shocked they got of the bike as they walked out they still heard screaming of the people still left alive but they couldn't move. We need to get out the heavy stuff Twinkie said Factor they got in the bags grabbed up everything as they headed into a drift fog of smoke. I'm kinda worried Factor says to Twinkie as they smell the burnt bodies and the fire from the buildings they both looked up, there she was! Twinkie look up on top the roof corner house..both of them took the sides of the house they reached up to the roof they saw her in torn blue suit exposing her tummy and her arms wearing thigh high blue boots as her hair flew in the wind. Phylock freeze said Twinkie as he got closer she looked. FUCK YOU TWINKIE as she moved her right arm up and bolt of fire went to Twinkie's head. Twinkie flew back as she missed he then dug in his pocket slug a ding dong at her head she used her fore arm to block it. Factor came up behind Phylock threw up his hands as he did paste type peanut butter sprung from his fingertips as it did that his fingers took shape of loge wiggling tenticales trying to trap and grab Phylock. She jumps in the air as she does she runs to the other roof Twinke and factor chase her into a very dark damp wet sticky wherehouse. Where is she? Twinkie asked I dunno replied Factor. Get your redeye kit se if you can track the heat from her body and we'll see her it's cool in here so so she will show up. Twinkie put on the redeye glassess as he looked around he saw a female in a room 65ft away. Factor I have girl 35ft away in a room tied up. Lets go. Factor said both them walked over to the girl both of them looked at her she was about 33 5'5 long curly wavy brown hair stunning hazel eyes wearing a blk tshirt blue jeans and white nike mid cut shoes. Who are you? Twinkie asked I'm - I'm Kristi she replied Factor looked at her she was tied to some sort of machine her hands above her head as her feet straight out as Factor looked he saw her ankles in a pair of 18th century stocks. Factor walked around the machine, what is this? he asked. I dunno some lady just kidnaped lots of girls and brought us here and then i was tied to this thing. I heard other girls screaming but then i heard for some odd reason laughter too. Both looked at each other, laughter? Factor asked. Y-Yes laughter I swear it like 2-3 girls screaming with laughter, I'm not crazy I swear it!! How were you picked up kristi? Factor asks. I was running the whole town was burning the streets were on fire, everywhere people burned alive it was super mad crazy!! She starts to cry, tears start to stream down her cheeks. It's ok Kristi your safe now replies Factore. When did this happen? Twinkie asked. We heard stories of this it was all over the news here she came from the north west of Tenneessee. It hit us like nothing I have never ever seen anything like that before.Twinkie look confused as he looked at Factor. Did you see a women dressed in blue black/purple hair 5'5-5'7 come thru here running? Twinkie asked. No...noone has come thru here you 2 are the only ones I have seen in hours it seems well until i didn't hear anyone laughing anymore. Who are you? kristi asks. My name is Twin.. Twinkie replied, Hi I'm Factor. Kristi had a strange look on her face her eyes closed alittle bit her lips looked like there were going to tremble, Factor notices her upper body starts shaking from side to side. What's wrong Kristi? Factor asks. I-I-I d..unno this thingss I feel strange. How so? Factor asks. Feehehehellss like soomehehehe onneee is t-ti-tickkleeehahahahahainggheheheheh meeeeee haha ahhaahah ahaha! Factor and Twinkie look at each other as both start to get close to the machine both notice that Kristi starts to move and wiggle her upper body more wiggling from side to side then twisting her upper body looking like she needs to get away from something. Kristi's laughter gets louder her body starts to shake more trying to break her bonds. HAHAHAH HAHAHA HA EHE EH STTT HAHAHHAHAH H ASTTTOOOPPP HE EHEHEHE HEE IIITTTTTTT PPPLLL HEHEHE HHEHE HEHEH SSEEEHEH HHHEHH AHAHAAHA HAHA HAHA AHAHA AHA!!!!! Kristi what do you feel...tell us!!! Factor asks. HAHAHAH EHEH SOOMEEEHEHEHEHE THHINNGG HEHE HAHAHAHHAH TIIIHEHTIII HEHHE TIIIHEH HAHAH CKKLEEEH HEHEHEHEINNGGGG HEHEH AHHAHA MEEE HEHEHEHEHEHE OOOONNNNNN MYYY HHEHEH AHAHHA HAHAHAH AHHA SIDESSS HEHEHEH HAHAHAH AANNNHEHEH HAHA TUUMMMHEHEHEHHHAHAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! It's a remote control torture device, we need to get that thing away from Phylocke she has Kristi in the worst way. We don't even know where to look Factor so what the fuck we going to look at? Twinkie replied. We need to stop this thing now Twnkie she is dying look at her!!! As factor pointed to kristi her face was blush red her hair swinging in the air as her head bounced back then side to side as she was now being tortured like never before in her life. HAHAHA HAH WHHYYYYYY WHHYYYY MEEE HEHEH HEHHAAAHA AHEH AHEHAHEHEHEHEHE AHE!!!!! I dunno Kristi don't know Factor replied. Kristi started to calm down her laughs were starting to be silent as her breathing was heavy and deep. Kristi tells us what was that? what happened? I dunno all I felt at first was small tingles on my sides then felt like small fingers tickling my sides and tummy, then it got stronger and faster like real hands were tickling me to death. Please please get me out of here I can't take another one like that I'm strong but gawd.. that was torture to even the toughest girl. Toughest girl replied Factor. Y..Y..Yes as Kristi still breathing hard. Factor start to think as his brother Wolverine was atough guy as well but remembers a time he traveled to California see Factor, Wolverine was on his cell phone talking toughness. Factor then questioned the talk with the person on the phone Wolverine replied oh this new girl at the house for the gifted. Wolverine went on how beuteyful she was nice eyes pretty face and a great laugh when they just tickle fought, so she always thought she was always a tad better in being tough compared to him. Factor continued to wonder , is this Phylocke in normal form? How could she make herself laugh like a mad women with no device to start it, Factor walked around the machine again as he did he did not see anything strange no cables no buttons just arms holding her arms up. As Factor contniues to think he...... FACTOR!!!!! I got her... I got Phylocke Twinkie yells, settings.. 156...31..21...turning left to 450 eta.....2 minutes, she is heading this way!!! OK!! I'll go up on the roof as i do try to free kristi get her the fuck out of here if Phylocke gets here then all hell will blow this city up to shit!!! Factor races up to the roof as Kristi is still trying to set her self free Twinkie walks over to kristi's right side standing at her waist. So that was torture huh? Twinkie asks. Y-YES!! Y-Y-YES ITS WAS!!! Now help me get out of here before that crazy bitch destroys us all Kristi replies. She isn't comming...she is already here...Twinkie replies as he starts running his fingers under kristi's arms. WHHH WHHHWWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHTT WHHAAAHHATTT YOUUHHHAHHA AHAHAHAH DOOIINNNHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE TOOO HEHEH MEEMEMEMEME OHHHH SHHHIITTTTTTTT STTTOOPPPPP HEHHEH HAHA HHEHEH HAHA HAH EHEHEHE! Kristi trashing as she is being tortured again as twinkies fingers lightly wiggle under her shirt sleeve going to the hollow pits. HHAHAHAH HEHEEHEH AHAHAHHAHEHHE ENOOO NOOOOOO WHHAHAHAHATTTT HEHEHEH HAHAHAHAH STTOOOOO HOHOHO HOHAHHAHAHAPPPPPP THISSS HSHSH EHEHEHEHEHEHE HAAHAHA. As far as Twinkie knew that the machine Kristi was in was his own device he set up kristi in it, Twinkie was the one who made the city and people burn he kidnaped all the females and tortured them to death. TWIIHEHEHEHNNNN ST(GASP)TOOPPPPP HEHEH HAHAHA HEHEEH AHAH WHYYY YOUUUHHAH(GASP)AHAHAHA DOING THISSSH EHHEHEHEHE TOOO HHEHEH AHHAHA MEEE(GASP)HEHEHEHE HEHEH GAWWDDD HEHEHEHEH MAKE I(GASP)TTTTTTTTT STT(GASP)TTTTTTOOOOOOOPPPPP HEHEHHEHE HAHAHA AHA!!!!!!!! Kristi starts screaming and shrieking with laughter he body shaking like mad, trembling shaking trying to get away from the fingers of Twinkie. Twinkie stops as he does Factor comes back in. WHAT THE FUCKK TWINKIE, WHERE IS SHE????Factor screams. I dunno I had the settings she must have shifted to another city I'll get on it. Twinkie starts to his computer to track the so-called Phylocke. Where is she twinkie? Talk to me!!! asks Factor. I lost her I dunno,she turned the the other way, I have no sightings on her. Factor tries to release kristi as he tries to undo her wrists Kristi starts to yell and scream with laughter. HAHAHAHAHAAAHA SHHYYTTTTTTT HEHE HA AHA AHAHA HAHEHEHEHEHEEH AHAHA(GASP)HAAHAHAH EHEEHA HAH NOOOOOOO NOTTTTTT HEHEHEHEH HAA(GASP)HAHHAAH TTHEEEEEHEHEHEH AHAHAHAHA RREEEEEEE PLZZZZ HEHEH AHAHAHAHA EHEHE!!! as Factor looks over at Kristi he notices that he legs are trying to break free from the stocks. Kristi's legs trying to bend as they wiggle together as he can see something was making her legs volts and move like he has never witnessed before. HAAHAHAAHA HEHHEEH (GASP) NOOOONOOOOOOOO NOTTTT HHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHE IIIIIII HHEHEHH HAHAHAHCAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAANNNTTT STTSTSSSSTTTTA (GASP) ANNNDDDDDD HHEHEH AHHAAHAHAAHHAAH ITTTTTTTT NOOHAHHAA HOOOOOOO PPPHAHHAHAHAHAHA M (GASP)MYYYYYY HEHEH AHAHA EHEHEH FE (GASP)EEHEHEHEH HAAHA (GASP) HEHEHEHHETTTTTTTT PHHHHAHA HAHA AHEHEHEH AHAAH S (GASP) HHYYYTTTTTTTT GGGGAWWWHAHAHAHADDDD!!!! As Factor looks on nothing was touching her it was starnge like a beam was makeing her jump something was make her laugh like he has never heard a women laugh before in his life. What's wrong kristi talk to me!!! tell me whats going on!!! asked Factor. (GASP) SOOOOOOO HHAHAHHA PPPHAHAHHAHAHA HHEHEH AHHAMMMTHHIINNNGGGGGGEHHEHEH AHAAHAH HEEHEEH TIIIIHEEHEHEHEHEH TIIIHEH (GASP) EHEHEH AHAH GAAWWDDDDDD..... TIIICKKLLL EHEHEHEHHA HAHAH HEHEHEHEIINGGGG HEHEEHH AHAHA HEHEHA EHAHAHE MMYYYY HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH FEEE (GASP) EETTTTHHHHE HAAHHAHAH EHEHEHEHAHAH!!!!! Kristi starts to scream more squirming in her stocks and cuffs as she trashing sides side as it likes she will break her ankles just trying to get out the stocks. Factor start to see if he can see if he can ulock her stocks that her feet are in. STOP!!!!! Twinkie yells, it can be trapped might have bomb or device to blow us all to hell. Without Factor knowing that Twinkie has the controls on his computer the auto seggings set at 2 as the vibes hit each of her ticklish nerves on her feet n toes. It's a electric shock outlet as it picks up all the nerves on the human body from pain to plesure to the spots where your ticklish. As Factor contiues to look for a bomb or perhaps a trap if it was boobie traped twinkie put up the volume to 4 to make Factor back off. There has to be a scenser on it to tell it someone is close Factor back off Twinkie says as they both watching Kristi go berzerk. Kristi screaming now as the level went up from 2 to a 4 now her body is tharshing tears start to form from her eyes a they start to stream down her cheek as they can see eyeliner marks form from the tears. HAHAHHAHAHAH EHEHEHEH HAHA HAHWHHHAHHAHAHAHAH PHHHA HAHAAH MMMMAAAAHAHHAHHAKEEE (GASP) ITTTT HEHE HEHA AAHE HEHEAHEHAAHEHAHHA SSSTTOOO HAHAHAHHAHPPPPP PLEEHE HEHEHE AHAHAH AHEHEHEHEHSSEEEEEEE GAAHAHAHA HAHAHAH AHAH AHAHDDDD!!!! WHHAHHAHAHAHAYYYYYY????? SSSSTTOOO HAHAHHAHAA HHAAHAHA HEHEEH AHAHAAPPPPPPPP IIITTT (GASP) HEHEHA HAHAHEHEAHEEHAAHE PLEEEEHEHEHHAAASEEEEE NNOOOOOOO MOORREEEEEEE EHEHE EAHEAHEHAEEHAEHEAHEEHE I'MMM DYYYYHHAHA (GASP)HHAHAIIINNGGGHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHHEH. With out warning Factor's tenticales slashed out and hit twinkie in the right side his cheek which dazed twinkie he drops to his knees a small cut on him, he looks up the other tenticales whap twinkie which knocking him out cold on the floor. Factor's other hand streches to Twinkies computer and turns of the devise. Kristi breathing hard trying to catch her breath as her body just goes limp arms just dangling in the cuffs her covered feet which was wiggling very wildly flapped down as she was spent from the intense laughter. T...T..Tha...Thank you... Kristi said as Factor walked over to her. He...Hee hehehee thehehehe was going to make me suffer....gawd!!! as Kristi spoke giggles escaped as she couldn't hold it in this was the worst thing you could do her. Unknown to the two guys that was kristi's weakness all her life she has been deathly ticklish , which is the strangest thing she didn't know either til the machine was turned on and she knew first hand. Factor walks in front of her as she sat limp gasping for every bit of air she can get , Factor walks over and gets her a drink of water, he whipes her forehead full of sweat and cools off her face. Are you ok? he asked. Y..Yes omg that (gasp) was torrr (gasping more) it was bad! Shit I yhought I was going to die, what the hell is this thing? She asks. It's a nerve machine it sends jolts of electricity thru your body to all the nervous body parts like it can make you cry , weak , hungry , laugh , it controls everything. Kristi looks in amazement, how can that be? It takes of your bodies emotions? Yes, Factor replies. Which in the hands of a evil human this thing can cause lots of problems for the world, lucky I have the controls to this evil machine. He then walks over back in front of her grabs hold of the tennie shoe plasic round part pulls it so unties the shoe. (gasp) wh..w..what you d..doing? Kristi asks in panic. Factor playing with the laces up on the tounge of the shoe to loosin it more as he starts taking the laces out of the shoe. Kristi's shoe dankles on her clintched toes holding it for dear life,Kristi start breathing deeper and harder. What What are you doing? she asks. Factor says nothing just continues to unravel her shoelace. Factor starts to remove the mid high Nike shoe off her right foot very slowly as he put his hands on the heel of the shoe as took it off her heel as the shoe is fully romoved bareing her socked foot. N..NOOO!!!! DON'T(GASP) YOU DARE TRY!!! Kristi says as her eyes start to get wide and wondering what the fuck is he doing and why to her. Factor moves over to the computer as he does kristi despretly trying to break her cuffs. You know I do know who you are. Factor says.You fucking killed my brother Wolverine now i will have MY revenge on you as Factor grins. What you talking about, I have been here for hours you fucking asshole! Now let my ass up out of here and let's get out before she comes back Kristi says as she is getting frustrated. Factor starts to walk back to Kristi as he stops and grabs a high chair and stares at her. WHAT THE FUCK YOU STARING AT YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT?!?!?! LOOK GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW AND THE....with out warning she feels vibes of the electric shocks start to run thru her body starts on her upper body underarms, sides, tummy, and waist.small giggles start to escape from her mouth as she was fighting it, her bottom lip trembling and shaking as Factor can tell she was about to break out into hysterical laughter as before. Kristli gasping her body shaking as trying to set herslf free teeehe hehhahahha hehehahaehahehea sssttoppp hehhaha heahaehe fuuuuccc hehe ahahehehkkkk nnooo hhahahh ehaehhehhea anoottthehe hah eahahehaaeh tiicckkk hehehahaehha innnngggggg plzzzzhhe hahehehahea teehhehaehehahehah phhahahaehehaheaaa!!!!!. small giggles escape Kristi as the level is only 2, Factor with a smile on his face as he is only thinking of revenging his brothers death. Hehhahaehahehaa (gasp) heheahehaaa hhaa sttooppp iiii caa ahhahahaha nntt taahahahahakkkeee itttt heheehe! Factor turns it up 3.5% as Kristi is laughing he reaches up her right blue jean pant leg grabs the top tip of the athletic white sock start to pull it bout inch past her ankle. OHHHHAHAHHA (GASPING BREATH) NOOO NOOOOO HHAHAHAHAHA HHEH EHA(GASP)HEHHE AHA NOOO STTTOOOOHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAPPP(GASP) PLLZZ HEEHHAH EHAHEEHAHEHEHAE HAHEEE!!!! As the thought of the pulses are at 3.5% and she now feels her right sock pulled down and still in her cuff and stocks. Factor then stops the shocks, Kristi starts to breath more trying to get wind back in her lungs as Factor just continues to stare at her. So. Factor says, are you going to tell me why you killed my brother? Kristi still trying to catch her breath, I...I..d...do..don't know wh...what your talking about...I am (gasp) Kristi I live in Tenneessee for 5 years......I....I used..to live in Florida....pleeaaseeeee don't dooo thisss as kristi continues to breath faster she start to curl her toes so the sock would be harder to remove. But to kristi Factor then soon just took a small sharp object and cuts a hole above the big toe the hole wa cut about 3' as factor looked he saw like a roseary/strawberry redish big toe thru the hole in the sock. He then takes is 2 index fingers places then in the hole rips it open another 6" as now the entire big toe and half the 2nd toe poke out the sock. Kristi feels the cool air on her tippie toes as she tries to wiggle the toes back and fourth spreading her socked and exposed toes in front of Factor. Factor then srabs the plastic covering of her shoe lace then pulls it to unloosin her left mid Nike shoe, a big gulp was in Kristi's throat, butterflies in the pit of her stomach, her mouth started to get dry as Factor had removed her left shoe lace off the tennie shoe. Now her other shoe dangles just by her curled toes, trying to save the shoe from falling or the horrorable thought of it removed off her foot. The left shoe is slowly removed just like the right handon the heel of of the tennie shoe as it's slowly removed, now baring her socked left foot. Kristi trying widly to keep the shoe on her foot she feels the cool breeze thru her sock as she from earlier when Factor removed the right shoe. OH MY GAWD......PLEASE STOP THIS!!! THIS IS CRAZY, I'M SERIOUS WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? I HAVE NOTHING I AM JUST A 33 YR OLD WOMEN...MOM OF 2..... PLEASE SIR..DON'T!!!! Factor herad her cries for it to stop but just ignored them as he started to continue to make the hole in her right sock bigger, now you can see he entire big and 2nd toe as he looked she had a gold toe ring on as she tries to wiggle free and make an escape befroe what she will feel what the worst will be comming. Factor lightly starts to pintch her big toe wiggling it in circles as small wiggle tentacle runs up and down the under to from the base of the toe to tip as he holds on wiggling her toe very gently. Kristi starts to squirm as she moving her foot away but can't she has never been in this postion before nor in stocks. Kristi's lips start to push together she then puts her lower lip and biting on it to make it not tickle. Factor starts to wiggle on the 2nd toes as the tenticles are wiggling now under the 1-2 toes from the base to ped tips of the toes. Kristi's lips start to shake more and her bottom lip she is so hard not trying to give in. The tenticles moving very gently up and down the underside of her toes as they circle the peds of her tippie toes. SSS.SSSS....SSSS....TOO(GASP)OPPP PHHHAHAHA AHHHE HEHEEH AH AHAAHA AHA HHEHEHHEHA AHAH EEHAH EHAA PLLLEEEAASSHHAA AHA AHAHA EHEHEHEH AHAAH EA NOOO NOTTTTT TTTHHHEEEEEHEH AHAHEH(GASP)EAHE EHRHR HRHRHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH HEH OOOOHHH NOOOOO HAH AHH(GASP)OHOOHOH TOOO HOHOH(GASP)OHOHOHEESSS HEHEHEHAHA(GASP)HAHEHAHAHEHEA HSSTTAAAH AHAHAHAHAPPPPP PLEEEHEHH(GASP)HEHAHHAHAHAAHA SSEEE(GASP)HAHAHAHA SSIIIRRRRRH AHAHHAHEHEHAHEHAEHHEHA AHAHEEHAHAAH SHHHIII HEHHEHA AHAHAHAHHATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kristi's head thrashes back her hair swinging into the air from side to side to back and fourth. Her eyes close shut as the smoothnes of her laughter fills the wherehouse. The tingling running thru her right foot as he continues to just play with the first two toes just lightly and gently wiggling the fingers as his tenticles moving along the base of the toes and then he moves one of his tenticales to run between the 1-2nd toes as it saws between her toes then starts to wrap it self around the base of her 2nd toes curling around her base to peds of the toes so the whole toes was covered just a little tip of the tentical it wiggling bareing up and down on her 2nd toe so she can't curl it or move it. The torture of it as it barly touching her is now driving kristilike mad her head bouncing back and fourth her laughter gets louder. HAHAHA HAHAHA AHHEHEAHA SSTTTOOPPPPHAHA HEHEHAHAAHHE ITTT HHAHAEHEAHEHEHEH ANOOTTTT HAHAHAHA AHAHA HTTTHEHEEEEEE TTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOESSSHEHAHEHEHAEHHE HAHAEHAEHEA HAEHA NOOOO NOTTTTTTT THEEEEE HHEEHAHAHAHT TTOOOESSSSSSSS SHHHHH EEEHEHAHHEAEHAHEHE AAANNNYYYH EHHEHEHEHEH AHAH THHIIIIHIHI HEHEHAHEHHEHEHAHEEIINNGGGG BUTTTT THEE HAHAHEHEHEEHEE EAHHAEHAHEAEH TTOOOEEESSSSHEHEHEHAEHHAE EAHEHAEAHEHEAAHAHAHE HA!!!!!!! Factor lets go of her toes as then he starts let her breath and catch her breath, watching every little sweat of her head drips onto her nose he uses his tentical to wipe it from her. So I guess Kristi that was torture but just the beginning not even the tip of the iceberg Factor says. I mean I'll be real honest with you have 8 others that are most likely sensitive or even more sensitive. Soon I'll see I'll find out for myself and this wherehouse is empty I mean this guy twinkie no prob I have him on collar check if he comes thru i have gas that will make him sleep more. Now I think it's time to check out something else to see how sensitive you are right now. With that said Factor then started to rip more of her right sock, a hole dead center of her white athletic sock a small 4" slit straight down the middle.Kristi now feels the cool breeze on the sole of her right foot, it feels sorda cold from the dampness and wetness of the wherehouse. Kristi starts the breath and gasp more as she knows what horror is next she feels the paules already from earlier.Factor starts to rip the sock inch by inch up to her toes, by every inch rip kristi starts to shake more inside, her thoughts try to make her stronger but she knows how horrorable it is when her feet are touched and played with for years but now she found out in little time here in this wherehouse how ticklish she was!!! Factor fully ripped the sock from mid sole to her toes as it dankles on her right foot he was in aw, he had no words to describe her foot it was a flawless site. Her sole was white like milk that you wanted to lick up for hours. Her toes looked like rasberries and her big toe looked like a juicy strawberry as you could take each one in your mouth and nibble on for days. Her skin on her feet were flawless no scratches no marks just a smooth white sole in front of him that called for him to touch. He picked up her Nike he had removed ealier to look at the size of her foot. So Kristi a size 9?!?! he said. That is alot of foot to just glide my fingers and tenticals along there Kristi Factor said as he grinned at her. See look I can take all shapes, He then puts his fingers up and then they morph to a brushes, toothbrushes, qtips, fingers, dandalions, long fingernails, and her worst fear was last he showed to her....feathers!!!!!! Kristi gulped, big her eyes almost went out of her head, her mouth droped to the floor ahe started to shake her head no but no words came out of her mouth she was so much in shock of what factor was about she never knew he could morph his fingers into objects. Wh.....what are you going to do? she asked in a frantic voice. Factor morphs 2 fingers into feathers as then 1 finger to a electric toothbrush 1 finger with long nail with a curled tip as they start to stroke under the toes of kristi very soft strokes up and down the toes the brushes start to go between each toe as they move down one side up the other toes. kristi starts to freak out as she never felt the brushes on her feet before new sensations rock through her mind she starts go crazy with laughter.

DAMN U AZZZZZZZZZZZZHOLE HEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHPUHAHAHAHHAHAA HEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHPUHAHAHAHHAHAA
U CANT NOT NO NO T HEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHPUHAHAHAHHAHAAM Y SOLEZZZZZZZZZZ EEEEEEEEEEEK AGHHHHH PUHAHAHAHAH TEHEHHEHEH C C CMON NOW STOOOOOP!! Awwwww factor says,Are you ticklish lil miz Kristi?!?!YES IM FREAAAAKN TICK TICK TICKLISH, SO STOOOOOOOOOOP
GAAAAAAD I DONT HAVE ANNNNNNNNYTHNG U WAAAAAAAANT
DONT EVEN FUKN THINK ABOUT IT COMON
EEEEEEEEEEK GAAAAWD C CHE HEHAH AHAHAHH AHAHPUHAH AHAHHAHAAC C UT IT OU OU OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! As the brushes moves down to her very sexy smooth milky white soles of her feet she then gets full effect of what it means to be horrorably ticklish! HEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHPUHAHAHAHHAHAA NOT NO NO T DONT CMON DONT NOT MY M MY MIIIIL L K Y WHIIIIIIIITE SO S SOLEZZZ
TEHEHEHEHEHHEEH OMG HAHAHAHAHHAHAH (GASp) NO NOT NO NOT THAT
IM TICKKKKKKKKLLLLLLLLLLLLISHHHHHHHH STOP AHAHAHAHAHHAH TEHEHEHEHHEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK (GASP) PLLLLLLZ HEEEEEEEEEELP MEEE HEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!! At this time Factor switches things from the brushes to the feathers as they move in between the toes in n out of the toes sawing thru the big n second moving next to the 2nd and 3rd toes then 3rd and 4th toes and so on. As he was doing this it was driving kristi more insane as she couldn't even move her feet. HEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHE HEHAHAHAHAHHAHA HEHEHAHAHAHAHH TEHEHHEHEH C C CMON NOW STOOOOOP TEHEHHEHEH C C CMON NOW STOOOOOP HEHEHAHAHAHAHH TEHEHHEHEH PLLLLLLZ HEEEEEEEEEELP MEEE HEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAH EHEHAH AHAHAHHAHA EHEHAH AHAHAHHAHA!!!!DAAAAAAAAAAAMN U NO NO NOOOOOOOOO, NOT MY FEEEEEET
SOME BO DEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUKN STOOOOOOOOP IT TEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE PLLLLLLZZZZZ HEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHE HEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHE!!!As Factor turns the feather over he starts to stroke her soles with the stem of the feathers as it shoots shock waves up her legs.oooooooooook OOOOOOOOOOK FUK'N I DOOO N Y THNG WHATEVER U WANT
JUUUUUUUST STOP IT IM SOO TICKLIIIIIIIISH CANT TAKE IT NYMOOOOOORE
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH THEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK GAAAAAWD!!!!! Tears start to fall now along her rosey cheeks her laughter is like music to factor something he can hear allday from her. As he continues to use diffreent things tickling her feet and toes he then grabs the shoelaces and ties her toes together and back so her soles are more exposed to the feeling.OH SHYT NOOOOOOOOOO NOT THAAAAAAAT I CAN'T U CAAAAAAAAAANT IM SOOOOOOOO TICKLISH YOU WOULNN'T WOULD U NOW WOULD U?!?!?! as then he runs 3 feathers from each hand up and down her soles of her feet so slowly so gently.pleeeeease NO NO NOT THAAAAAAAAAT DOOOOOOONT HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TEHEHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK PLLLLEAAAAAAAASE STOOOOOOOOOP HEHEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA GAWWWWWWWWWWWD NO NO HEHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HEHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!! Factor notices that her right foot and sole is alot more sensitve to tickling then the left so then he starts to use brushes with the feathers on the right foot.STOOOOOOP NOT MY RIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE ONE!!!!!!!! theheehehehehehehhehe!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHHA I HA HA HAVE EXTREM L Y SENSATIVE TICKLISH (GASP) FE FE FEET AND OMG MY SOOOOOOOOLEZ CANT DEAL CANT STOOOOOOOOOP HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I DO N Y TH THING MAAAAAAAAAKE IT STOOOOOOOP RIIIIIIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOW PLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZ THEHEHEHEHEHHHEPUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA NOT (GASP) NOT MY SOOOOLEZ!!!!!!!!!!!! A N Y THING U WAAAAAAAANT I GIVE I GIVE COMON AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!! Factor then does the unthinkable..he starts to lick her milky white soles as he gets to the toes he starts to nibble on them.NO NOT THAAAAAAAAAT DOOOOOOONT HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TEHEHEE HEHHE HEHEHEHEH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK PLLLLEAAAAAAAASE STOOOOOOOOOP
HEHEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHA!! Factor looking at her face as she looks spent from the tickle torture she has encounterd. You look very sexy as i do this. I must admit I LOVE doing this to you! Factor said.HAHAHAHHAHAHA I BET YOU DOOOOOOOO STOP THISSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! TEHEHEHEHHEEHHE NOT NOT THAAAAAAAAT!!!! THEHEE HHEEHHEH EHEHEHPUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAEEEEEEEEEEEEK
(GASp) I SAIIIIIIII D I FU K N GIIIIIIIIIIVE DAMMMMMMMMMNT
THEHEHEHEHEHHEHE HOAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAH OOOOOOOOOH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD THEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Factor morphs a finger into a stiffer eagles feather on kristi's right sole with this it starts to send her over the top. NOO NOOT MY MY MILKY WHIIIIIIIIIE EEEEEEEEEEEK (GASP) SO SO (GASP) SOL (GASP) SOLLLLLLLES AND NOOOOOOOOOOOT THE FEATTTTHER OMG STOOOOOOOP HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE I CAAAAAAAAAAANT TAKE IT I FUKN GIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE U BASTASRD HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHH PLLLLLLLEASE NOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOORE HAHAHHAHAHA TEHEHHEHEHEHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK GAAAAAAAAWD OHHHH MY NOOOOOOO CMOOOOOOOON I DOOOOOO ANY N Y THING U WAAAAAAAANT THEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE!! So tell me some info kristi....what makes you stronger? what powers do you have? what makes you weak as a normal human?!? Factor turns up the amp to 5 as this kristi startto shiver and buck like a horse in a rodeo.MY M M MY WEAKNESS IS MY FEEEEEEEEEET THEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK GASP MY MIIIIIIIIILKY WHIIIIIITE SOLLLLLLLLES AND TOOOOOOOOOES OH MYYYYYYYYYAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH OH GAWD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND THE FEATH FEA FEATHER SHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYT FINGERNAILSSSSSSSSSS OMG NO NO NOT THHHHHHHAT MY SIZE 9s ARE X TREME LY SEN SA SA TIVE GASP HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH TEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE COOOOOOOMON ASSSSSSSSSSSSHOLE I TOOOOOOOOOOLD UUUUUU FUK'N STOOOOOP THEHEHEEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I GAVE U INFOOOOOOOOOMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW SHYYYYYYYYYYYYT EEEEEEEEEEK HAHAHHAHAHAHH TEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ NOOOOOOOOOOOMOREEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHHA
TEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHHE STOOOOOOOOOOOOP IT FOR GAAAAAAAAAAWDS SAKE THEHEHEHEH AHHAHAHAHHAHAH !! Kristi is ready to pass out from this torture as she has NEVER came across it EVER!!! Factor stops it as he watches her breath and gasp and continue to shake and giggle. I think you have the moat incrediable laugh kristi I mean now i know why my brother liked you, he said you had spunk and strong will but i never thought he was telling the truth. About 10 minutes pass as she looked like she was ok Are you ok kristi? Factor asked.FUCK YOU!!! ASSHOLE!!WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT DAMNT?!?!? Well my dear..look up as Factor points up Kristi sees a 30 ft spider swinging down just moves in front of her feet as she looks on she notices this is the living legand of the tickle torture spider from Nashville. The spider smiles as 4 of his legs ticking the right foot the other 4 on the left 3 of the legs sliding in and out of her toes and just 1 on her soles up and down her feet. fuuuuuuuuuuuk GAAAAAAAAAAAAD NOOOOOOOO SHHHHHHHYT TEHEHEHHEHEHEHE DOOOOOOOONT plz!!! Kristi starts to go insane from the first tip touching her bare soles and toes, feathers draging up and down the soles as the feathers at the same time adrting in and out the toes. THEHEHEEHE HEHH EHEHE HEH HE HAHAH AH AHAH AHHA THEHEHEEH EHE HH EHE HEHEH HE HAHAH AHAH AHAHHA !!! Kristi throws her head back with hysterical laughter would break a window or small glass. The feathers continue up and down her hyper sensitive soles as 2 arms move up as they move under her shirt finger like hair from the spinder's leg start tickling her tummy and lower sides. OH SHYT NOOOOOOOOOO NOT THAAAAAAAT I CAN'T U CAAAAAAAAAANT IM SOOOOOOOO TICKLISH HAHAHAHA HAHHAHAH HHH PLLLLLLLEASE NOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOORE HAHAHHAHAHA TEHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHHHHE EEEEEEE EEEEEEKKKKKK HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHH HHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHHH!! the legs move highier up the ribs probing the ribs in circles as they move to her hollow underarms wiggling side side the other in up and down motion. Factor continues to look on as he knows she is about to break. Her face is turing bright red as once again tears start to go down her cheeks her eyes are closed more helpless hysterical laughter fills the wherehouse. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHH HAHAHAH HAHAHA HA EHE EH STTT HAHAHHAHAH H ASTTTOOOPPP HE EHEHEHE HEE IIITTTTTTT PPPLLL HEHEHE HHEHE HEHEH SSEEEHEH HHHEHH AHAHAAHA HAHA HAHA AHAHA AHA HAHHAHAH HHH PLLLLLLLEASE NOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOORE HAHAHHAHAHA STOP THISSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! TEHEHEHEHHEEHHE NOT NOT THAAAAAAAAT!!!! THEHEE HHEEHHEH EHEHEHPUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAEEEEEEEEEEEEK!! CMON NOW STOOOOOP HEHEHAHAHAHAHH TEHEHHEHEH PLLLLLLZ HEEEEEEEEEELP MEEE HEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAH EHEHAH AHAHAHHAHA EHEHAH AHAHAHHAHA!!!!DAAAAAAAAAAAMN U !!!! Factor takes his fingernails starts draging on the soles of her feet without her knowing this she just got a ultrashocks springing up her legs, her laughter is now ear peircing.HAHAHAAAHAAA EEEEEK NT MY SOLZ NOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH GAWD NT THAT STOOOOOOOOOOOPTEH IEEEEEHAHAHA EEEEEEEK GASP IM BEEEEEGN CMON CUT IT HAHAHAHAHA THE FUK OUT HAHAHAHA IM SO FUKN CRZY ARR TIKLSH HAHAHAHAHA NNOOOOOMOOOOOORE CUT IT THE FUK OUT HEHEHE EEEEEEEK GASP HAHAHAHAH STOOOOOOOOOOOP PLZZZZZ NOOOO SOLES N FEATHR HAHAHHHAAA PLLLLLZZZZZZZZZ I DO HAHHA N Y THNG MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOPHAHA NOOOOOW TURN IT OOOOOOOOOF AHHHHAHA FUKN NOOOOOO DMN AZZZ HIHAHAHA MMMM IT FREAKN TIKLES LIKE MAD CNT TAKE STOOOP DAAAAAMN SD I GIVE WAT MORE U WNT HAHAHHHAAA PLLLLLZZZZZZZZZ TEHEHEHEHHEEHHE HAHAHHAHAH H ASTTTOOOPPP HE EHEHEHE HEE IIITTTTTTT PPPLLL HEHEHE HHEHE HEHEH SSEEEHEH HHHEHH AHAHAAHA!! As she was screaming a large wind came apon the wherehouse as fog rolled it everything got cloudey she lost sight of Factor. She heard alot of banging around as the fog went away she say that factor was knocked out it was Storm. Storm unbuckled kristi and got her out of there to the roof top. "Look you need get going there is a wind portal on the other side the wherehouse hurry!" Storm said. Storm handed Kristi's shoes and socks and flew off. Kristi put them on as fast as she can. She made her way to the portal she look down a dark bluish black hole was about 15 feet down. "Where will this take me? Where Will i go? Will I die? she asked her self. KRISTI!!!!!! Factor shouted. Kristi looked back and jumped,as she fell the wind grabbed her as she spun out of control the wind and the force of the portal pulled her in a dark pit.

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back