• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

episode II:THEIDOL OF POWER

tru x factor

TMF Regular
PXL KRISTI IN: THE IDOL OF POWER
She blacked out from the force felt like someone puuling on her body and she fell she woke up in a airplane. As she tried to get her vision back she looked around dhe noticed that everything was green around her. She looked she was on a water plane on a lake of sort a guy with a baseball cap fishing to her right. Hey! she yells. Where the fuck are we?!? The man looked back at her, What?! are you kidding me? We are in South America the man yells back tugging on his fishing rod. She looks around something isn't right she thinks. She looks at her clothes brown torn pants a light brown kaki dress shirt and a dark brown leather jacket. Why am i dressed like this? she asks. She pulls a diary from her right pocket, she reading it over on her adventures of tresures she has been looking for what was most odd of all this the year is 1936. Kristi gulped as the heat from the air was not getting to her it was kinda humid out bit not as bad as tenneessee weather. She stepped out of the plane looked at the boat comming her way with a driver and 2 other men on the shore of the lake 15 others waiting for her. Let's go ma'am it's time..we need get going before it gets dark, with alittle delay she started to go in the boat as she did it moved to the shore of the lake. Hey ma'am I'll be here waiting for you til you return. She looked back in some what fear what is this last thing she knew Factor was chasing her and she dove into a swirling bluish black hole and woke up here. The boat pulls up to the shore as everyone gets out the boat she looks into her diary as she looks on they move forward into the dark jungle they go over hills thru bushes the heat is getting warmer bugs flying anf buzzing all around. They move to the giant bush covered tree as something is behind it kristi walks up to it slowly step by step the rest of the group stay back and watch her as she is now in front of it. She pushes the trees back bats start to scramble out of the tree waork with birds scaring the group. As the section is clear it uncovers the giant UNO idol with it's long fierce teeth look and as the the eyes of the idol drip blood onto the ground. All but 2 members of the group fear the giant idol and run off into the jungle for there lives. Kristi looks on as she says nothing just looking at her diary and falling the past that was givin to her.All 3 walk further into the jungle the heat is getting warmer and as they walk Kristi stops picks up like a toothpick dart that was in the tree she then drops it and walks away. The 2 men run over to the droped toothpick dart the one make wearing a white tshirt black jeans and a white undertop tastes the dart and quickly spits it out. Supido they know we are here the posion is fresh for 3 days now this is a warning to stay away. the man said. they continue to walk to a waterfall as Kristi looks at her diary map she hears a crackle, with her reflax she uses her power to wack the gun away from the man as she does the gun goes off and falls into the stream.The shock of the reaction the man runs off into the jungle grabbing his right wrist,Kristi moves into the light with sweat on her forehead and then goes into Supido's backpack grabs some carring packs as she does she starts to put dirt into them using 2-3 of them then gets a tourch and lights it for both her and for Supido. This is it this is where my map says we need to go in here Kristi says. Ma'am nooo pleasee it's to dangerous in there. Supido replies. Both now enter the secret Idol Temple it's dark full of spider webs look like noone has beeen in here in years, both walk slowly try not get bitten by the spiders unknown what kind lerk in there they push away the webs. Madam..Supido puts his tourch up to her Kristi has 5-8 spiders crawling on her back Supido burns them off her, Kristi makes the sign turn for him to turn around as he did about 10-20 were on the back of Supido. Kristi returns the favor and burns them off him they soon to continue the dark cave to the Temple. Both enter a large cave with a limit of light showing thru. Stay out of the light Kristi says. This is where my old friend last checked in..she was good..she was very very good. Kristi says as she neals down by the ray of light.She then sticks her hand into the light as she does 3 foot of steel spears darts out, attached to the spears it was her old friend Brittney Spears with a spears thru head head as well her mouth and lower neck looked like she was there for some time. As the corpse head crackles and turns to kristi her eyes open like she was looking at her. Kristi gets up as she moves on she then looks downa dark hall then some rays of more light at the end of the temple there it was the idol of the jungle of graw, Kristi start to walk as she does she nothices that some of the rocks were covered in sand she wipes the sand away from one then she soon grabs Brittney's Coach bag as the floor moves down a dart sticks to the bag, kristi stands up and points to Supido "Stay here" she says. She moves down the long tricky hall closer and closer to the idol she gets she then moves in front of the idol she is kinda nervous sweat drips of her forehead as she grabs the idol the temple starts to crash around her she then starts running forward not caring if there were darts heading her way as she kept running Supido jumps the pit as he does Kristi looks over as she knows she can not cross with the idol in hand. "Throw it here...Throw it to so you will not die here in this temple" kristi looks on as she knows if she throws it he will run..if she doesn't throw it she will die for sure. Behind Supido the wall is closing faster he looks back "Ma'dam throw me the idol hurry!" Kristi then throws the idol to him he looks at her Thank you Ma'dam then runs off under the wall caving in, she then takes 2 steps back then jumps she barely makes it then slides under the wall as it closes. kristi breathing hard she looks around as she sees dust and dirt fall from the cave's roof tops she looks Britney is still there hanging as the spears hold her up. Kristi walks slower and slower trying not to get caught as she knows she upset the idol gods by removing the idol from it's home. She hear crashing and banging she looks back as she does she sees over 75 tribes men looking down she knows she will die if she stands still she runs as they run after her she then runs into the jungle she goes over the loop bush as she does it swoops her up grabing both ankles as she swings side side from the tree the tribe's men watch her she starts breathing hard as she looks on thinking what will happen? What will they do to me? As she hears leaves crackle she looks there is a women in white t vneck top and white capris and black long boots she looks up it's her friend but enemy green eyes. Green Eyes was a student with Kristi back in the X-Men school. "I see you made it thru the time Kristi." Eyes said. "Yes! Oh my gawd please help me I was like so lost I dunno what to do, but hey Green Eyes you can help me can you tell them get me down?" Green walks around Kristi's body as she does She starts to poke at kristi's ribs, I can kristi but see that idol you went after is the key to the world.... to control it.... to rule it! As Green poking kristi's sides and upper ribs kristi starts to scream and laugh... AHHHH WA--WAITTTT GREEEHEHEHHEH HAHAHE STOOPPP EEEKKKKKK!!! Green Eyes start to move in front of Kristi and starts to talk to the tribe's men oukkk ohh ohh you luk de do suda...mako mako. As Green talking to them Kristi notices that 2 men move up the same tree as her. Thank you thank you Green Eyes I dunno how to talk there language. As Kristi doesn't relize that the tribe starts to cut the bottoms of the soles of kristi's boots. WAIT OHH SHIT NOOO GREEN NOOO YOU CAN'T!!! WHAT THE FUCKKK WAIT WAIT ..WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME GREEN YOU CAN HAVE IT!!! Kristi starts to panic in the tree as she feels the air tru her socks. "What I want is that fucking idol you have Kristi..you know the unlimited power and glory I can have!"Green answers.I...I don't have it i swear to you Eyes I lost it this..this guy named Supidi took it as the temple was crashing down on us. You liar..you dare try to call me a fool Kristi? I know you went in there looking for it Professer X wanted it for him self then you lined yourself with Magnito and his evil band. Green walks up close as she starts to grind her teeth looking into Kristi's eyes. "Tell...me...where...the fucking idol...is......or else!" Thousands of ideas went through Kristi's mind just the fact there were two tribe's men up that just ripped apart the soles of Kristi's boots one of them starts to take a sharp wooden stick starts to poke holes under the ball of the right sock as he rips it down to the heel of the foot. Green Eyes looks on nodding yes in aproval to the tribes men. So Kristi aka Phylock aka Phantom Lady or shall I say you very first heroine name but it was used against you SOOOO much you HAD to change it. Kristi's eyes looked in shock as she thought she covered all her tracks leading up to her first heroine name that her old nemisis Mr.Grave before Kristi threw him in a boiling inferno of fire killing Mr. Grave to a crisp as she smiles alittle of the thought and plesure of him frying and thinking cook that biaaaaa before she finished she felt fingers sliding on her bare right sole. The tribes men with long fingernails tickling the extremly sensitive sole og Kristi slow strokes at first up and down her flawless milky white sole. OHHHH HEEEELLLLLLL NOOOOO HEHEHE AAHAHA EHEHEE TEEEEEEHEEHH AAHA SSTOOOO HOHOHOHOH HAHAAHAHHH EEHHEHEH AHAHAHAHA NOOOOO FUUUUUAUAAUAUAAHAHAHHAHAKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! The incredible sensations up her right leg as she tries curling her toes but the tribes men using his free hand to play little piggy as the fingers wiggling on her sole up at down at first then starts to trace the wrinkles on her sole and ball of her foot. The tribes men fingernails shapes as very sharp tip kinda like a tip of a stiff feather or end of a feather pen from Harry Potter all 5 his fingernails covering her foot from the heel to ball not a inch missed. Kristi going bonkers right now screaming shaking trying get her foot free.GRRREEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE AAHAAAHAHAAHAAHAAHAH HEEHEEEHEEHEHEH AAAHAH OHHHHHHHHHH SHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHH HEEEHHEHEHE HAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH HAHAH HEEHE TTTTTTTTT STTAAAHEHEH HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH HEHEHEHEEHE PLLLEEHEHEHHEEH HAAHAHAHASSSEEEE EEEHEHEHEHEHEHEYYHHAAAAHAHAEEEHSSSSSSSSSSSS NOOOOTTTT MYYYYYY HEHEHEEHHEHE HAAAAHAH SOOOOOOHHOHHHOHOHOHOH HAAAHALLEEEEEHEHEHEEEEHEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS OFFF MYYYYYYYYY FEEEEHEEHEEHEHETTT!!! Kristi screamimg the laughter out as she tries get the foot free from the wiggling mad tribe men fingertips. Kristi couldn't beleve this was happening to her again first the computer tickler then the two X Men tickling her at the same time now this! Kristi starts to crinkle her toes so it isn't as effective but still cant as the tribes men grabs her toes pulls them back to expose the under side of her toes. Kristi feels his tight grip on her toes as she next feels a slippery tingle along the top of the ball of the foot sliding along the base of the toes she start to smerk to small giggles teehheheehe ohhh whhaaa......whhaaaaa... whaahhahhhahaahahh eeeheh ahatttt iisssss thhhahahahahatttt?????!!!!!! His tongue slipping under the base of her toes which looks like her milky white soles color very soft well taken care of pedicures every month no sign of any dead skin or dry just smooth lotion taste to the tribes man. He starts licking her toes as if it were a cat or even a dog licking up the spilled milk for a treat. His tongue starts to slip it's way down her right sole the taste of the lotion is quite a treat to him licking from the outer edge of the foot under the big toe going down to the heel the moves right 2 inches moves back up darting the tongue hitting the instep of Kristi's extremly sensitive foot. "Doc doc..hech yas ter ebbie who i looky looky" he tells Eyes. Kristi's eyes closed shut tightly laughing with hysterical laughter at times having a hard time to breathe at times. "Kristi he says you have a great taste on your feet he loves it. Green says." The tribes man continue licking her milky white sole then the base of her toes. Kristi starts to loose it more sweat beating off her forhead like cartoon being tickled tortured her head bouncing around feet trying to wiggle toes that can't curl a guy licking her sensitive foot her heart pounding faster and faster how will she with stand this? See Kristi aka Phylock aka Phantom Lady or let me say...as Eyes gets closer to Kristi's ear she whispers....."Ticklez N Gigglez" Kristi's eyes opened wide in horror as she thought she was safe from ever hearing that again but she couldn't control her thoughts the tribes man kept licking her yummy sole up and down moving in between the 4th 5th toes. He darts the tounge useing the tip of it curls under her 4th toe moves between the 3rd and 4th now darting it again licking up and down between the toes on her wedges. His tounge once again moves and curles under her 3rd toe his tounge moves thru as it did thru her other toes, Kristi can't help but start to cry from this torture. She has never been tickled so much and so long ever in her entire life but now it's happening! "Oh Kristi I do have a super suprise for you my dear" Eyes says she pulls from her back pocket it's two 6" stiff purple feathers. As Eyes wiggling then and twilling them in the air as she has a evil look on her face a small smerk, with a small evil giggle that escapes her lungs. Kristi starts to tremble and shake her head as the tribes man tounge between her big and second toes Kristi tries vilontly pool her right foot away. Years ago there was this guy she new in high school named Vince at the time he did give kristi her nick name tickles cuz everytime he kiss her it tickled, huged her it tickled, held her it tickled. Vince was a popular high school footbal player played running back wide receiver as well captain of the team and sometime QB. Once Vince found this purple feather for kristi and when he used it it inhanced the tickling by 50%! As Eyes handed it to the second tribes man the first tribes man stoped. Kristi was spent she was in gasping for air, her thoughts very confused, her lungs empty from the laughter the first tribes man gave her. Kristi closes her eyes gathering her thoughts, sighing , gasping more , trying to catch what air she can. "Where is the idol...Kristi?" Eyes asks her. Kristi's mouth opens but nothing comes out as she continues for 5 minutes grabbing air. "Doc oouk oouk slidr slidr ompa ompa da da oak doa tee" the fist tribes man says. "Perhaps your right" Eyes replies. See Kristi what he said is he noticed your laughter for a long time and i wasn't watching my clock to stop him." "Perhaps you also didn't relize he was tickling you for an hour straight nonstop..poor girl" Eyes gets her water gives Kristi a large sip of water also start whiping the sweat off her forehead and cheeks. About 20 minutes of rest Kristi starts to focus on a dark shadow about 300 feet up in the trees. She starts to focus more she can see who it is...but why is he there? And how did he get to South America? Was she dreaming or was it real? She whimpers to Eyes.."Tru is here to save me......biatch!!!!" Eyes look on her face was classic, face goes ghostly white , eyes get big , jaw drops. Then Eyes starts to giggle alittle bit, "Ya? well I doubt he would be here to save you missy...see last time you saw him was in Tenneessee in the world where it blew apart by the suns heat." "NOONE SURVIVED THAT BLAST!!!" As Eyes starts walking away from Kristi she motions for the person in the trees to come down to her. As the person grabs vine after vine he jumps down lands in front of Kristi, he looks like Tru but one thing was odd about him he had hair Tru was bald both has go-tees. "See Kristi this might look like Tru but.....it's not it's a clone of him in fact I have sevrel of them...well shut i have millions of legands of Tru clones here in South America." "I swore to myself I will take over the world and i will rule with a iron fist and with the help of Tru 2000 it will happen!" Kristi couldn't beleave her eyes her Tru a clone? As he move closer to Kristi he jumps in the tree limb with the other two tribes men as he has a door pop open from his chest he grabs a small spice shaker he opens it and proceeds to poor it over Kristi's soles between her toes.Kristi feel a cool chill as it touches her feet. "What the hell is that? What are you doing now Eyes?" Kristi askes with fear under her breath. As it starts to burn and get warm alittle bit she feels like small bugs crawling on her feet but then soon after that it start to itch and itch bad, her feet start to wiggle and curl feet franticly moving side side ankle curls in circles "OH MY GAWD WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO! SHHIIITTTTT MYY FEEEEEEET ARE ITCHING GAWD DAMN IT!! WHAT THE HEEELLLL YOUUUUU DO TOOOOOO ME!?!?!?!" "Ohhhh! I didnt tell you what else I had planned Kristi?" The warmthness sis now getting unbearable as it's not burning her feet but the itching is starting to drive her insane. As the powder starts to settle on her feet she can't understand what it is. "PLLLLEEEEAAASSEEEEEEEEEE OHHHHHHH DDAAAAAAAAAMNNNNN MMY FEEEEEETT ITCHHHH DAMN YOOUUUUUUU!!!" Kristi yelling at Eyes. Kristi's hands start to shake as her brain telling her to to scratch her feet but she is helpless to do so. "Tell me where the idol is Kristi and i'll give you the cure to the itchyness you have on your sensitive soles." NEVER YOU BIATCH I'LL NEEEEVVVVERRRR TAAALK SO KIISSSSS MY ASSSSS!! Kristi still trying to move her feet wiggling them try to get the itchy feeling to stop. "C'mon kristi you know you can't take the itchingof this it's driving you mad just like the tickles on your feet or you sides." As Eyes says that she grabs Kristi's ribs and tickling them closer to her waist and hips. AHHHHH EHHHHKKKKKKKK OHH SHYYYYTTT HAH AHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAH HEHE HA AEAHEAEHEHAEHEHAHEE AHHE AHEHAHA NOOOO NOOOOO MOREEEE HEH AHAEHAHE AEHA TIIHEHEHHEHECKKLEEEH EHHEHEINNGGGGG HHAHAHA HAHE!! Eyes continues as she then moves up the ribs grabing each sensitive ribs squeezing the ribs moving up and down the ribs now moving closer to the underarms. Kristi goes back into hystarical laughter screaming as she dangles there on the tree swinging side to side to getaway from Eyes tickling fingers. Eyes stops as she does Kristi's minds goes back to the itching of her feet now it feels ten times as worse then before. Eyes tricked her made her laugh and forget the itching of her feet now it's godly unbearable. FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK DOOOOOOO SOMETHINNGGGG PLEASE MY FEEEEEET IIIIIITTTCHHHHHHHH PLLEEASEEEEE HEEEELPPPP MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Eyes goes up to Kristi's left ear and whispers. " Like it to stop itching Kristi?" "YESSSSS PLEAAEEEEE GRRRRNNNNN GAAWWWDDDDD MAAAKEE ITTTT STTOP!!!" Kristi replying in tears. Well boys we all now that the....itching powder works very well....so I guess we need to....... SCRATCH..... HER...... FEET TO MAKE IT........ STOP!!! HAHAHAHAH EHEH AHAHAH" Eyes lauging and walking away.Kristi's eyes widen like half dollers again as she soon felt the tribe men fingers tickling both her deicate soles of her feet fingers wiggling up and down her mad sensitive soles. Tru taking his long tenticales putting thru her toes sawing them back and forth but these felt like large pipe cleaners fuzzy edges maing it worse. At times the tribes men using 5 fingers then sometimes using 10 fingers then switching to there tounges licking her madly ticklish milky white soles. The one tribes man never tasted her left sole yet the lotion tasting like cherries, he starts darting the tounge up and her sole lickling it like mad like a popsicle before it melts. HAAAH AH H A HAAHAHA AHAH HEEHHEHEHEH AA STTTOOOOOOOOPPPPPP!!!!!!

CUT IT OUT, C'MON STOOOOOOOOOOOP DON'T WATHHHHHHHEEFFFFFFUKK THEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHAHAH YOU CANNNNNT IM IM SOOO GEEEEEEEEZ EEEEEEEEEK, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHHE, TICK TIC TICKLISSSSSSSSSH NO NO NO FREAK'N MOREEEEEEEEEEE THEHEHEHEHEEH AHAHAHAH (GASP) SQUIRMING, SQUEELZ, GIGGLEZ, GRINS, as she is SLINGING HEAD/HAIR AROUND!!!!! The tribe men keeping on the tickling but soon after that Eyes commands them to let her and put her in the hut. They cut Kristi down but all of a sudden Tru starts to react to a virus that is downloaded from a computer as the dowload is complete to all clones says Kristi is the master of the clone army. They stat to attack the Tribe men as they start to destroy them Green Eyes starts to panic and run away as four clone Tru follow her into the woods about two miles away from the camp they find Supido dead with the postion darts all in his back and neck The clones picking up the dead body as the idol laying under him taking him back to the camp where Kristi was. Green Eyes running back faster and faster as she looks back she fires postion darts at the clones one is hit in the neck under his ear......second is hit in the chest close to his heart....third and forth lash out there tenticales to grab Eyes by her ankles and waist reeling her back in to them she runs out of darts. "Let me go damn you fuckers...I swear you'll pay for crossing me!!" Green Eyes kicking and yelling as the clones put her in net dragging her back to camp. Minutes later Supido's body and a clone scout army return they throw him down in a ditch as they hand the idol to Kristi. "Here is what you are looking master" one clone tells her. "Thank you I'll hold this close to me now send your troops out Captain kill every Tribe men in the South America that you can find....wipe them out.....all of them!" Kristi orders to the clone. "Yes Ma'am..right away" the clone answers as he nods to the others as around 50 clones leave camp. Kristi sitting in her chair in her tent as she starts to put back on her socks and boots on her feet she hears Green Eyes yelling in the camp. Kristi looks out her window looking at Green Eyes in the net watched over by three gaurds, Krist walks out and looks at Eyes..."Hi G how are you....you fucking biatch?!?!" Kristi giggling. "Strap her to the pole." Kristi orders. The clones start to grab G out the net draging her up to this 10 foot pole straping her to it as she is helpless up on the pole and can't move. The clones tie her wrists behnd her as the tie her wrists up on top of the pole and her knees and ankles together to the pole. "LET ME DOWN OHHH YOU BETTER DO IT MISSY!!! I SWEAR TO YOU...YOU FUCKIN BETTTERRRR!!! YOUR DEAD OHHH YOUR SOOOOO DEAD KRISTI!!!! "Blind her....please" Kristi commands. The clone walks to G and grabs the blindfold places it over G's eyes. "WH WHAT THE HELL KRISTI YOUR SOOO MEAN GET ME OFF HERE WE CAN...WH...WHAT AR....ARE YOU...DOINNG??? OHH OHHH OHH YOU BETTER NOTT......I...I...SW...NOOO NOOOOO OHHH GAWD NOOOO WHA...AAHAHHAHA HAHA AHHA AHA HEHHAEHHHAHE AHAHHEAHEHA AHEHAHEHAHEH AHAEHEAHAHHE AHEHA AAHEHA HAHAE KRRSSSHA AHEHE AHHEHAE NOO NOTTTT HHA EHAHEHAHH AHHEHAEHAHHEHA HAHE AHAHAA EEH!!!!!!!!! As G was blabbering one clone took of the left boot off her foot tickling her socked sole as he did he had a tentical move up her pant leg squeezing her inner thigh which was G's worst spot absolute torture to her plus her foot tickled it just inhanced it. The tenticales grabing her inner thigh tickling and squeezing them as they move to behind the knees and knee cap as the others were tickling her socked foot as a few of the tenticals move on top her sock and wiggle in it moving to the ankles wraping them around the ankles in a circle motion down to her heel the second to mid sole of her foot. wiggling to the toes as a few more join they start to remove slowly the sock off G's foot until it is bare. G not as ticklish as kristi but pretty darn ticklish as Kristi looks on she kinds feels funny like butterflies thru her tummy sort of a smile/smerk on her face. "So G..like this? Like being tickled?...Are YOU ticklish G?" Kristi taunting her. YE......Y.....Y....YESS....HAH HAHAHEHAEHAHE AHAHEAEI I AMMM AHHEAHEAEHAELAAFFF HEHHAHAHE EAHEAHAHEAHAEEINGGG RIIIHAHEHAE EHAHEHAHAEHEAAHEHTTTT!!!!!!!HAEHHA HEHAHAHE EHEH MAAAA AHAHEHAEHAHEAMAAAAAA AEHEHAHEHAH MAMAAAAAHAEHEAHEHEHAAHEKEEE ITTT STTTHAAHAHEEHA EAEHHAHEAHOOOPPPPPPPP HEAHAE AHEAHEHA!!!!!!!!! The tips of the tenticals wiggling up and down G's sensitive sole now moving in circles numbers writing little notes on her foot moving some tenticals thru her toes. Kristi looks on as she smiles "This is what revenge feels like? "This is what I went thru..twice first by a gang ups by computers and the people tickle torturing me for hours, days, weeks...I just couldn't handle it...not anymore that is" Kristi thinking to herself. Deep down inside kristi is a lovable lady with a heart of gold she isn't mean or cruel to anyone. "Cody....tickle torture her til she tells us ALL YOU want to know about her plans to take over...I'll return shortly. "Kristi tells the clone. Kristi walks off with thoughts in her head where was the real Tru? Everytime she looked at the clone it was a pure image of him. Kristi's heart started to sink with depression...but before she went to that funk a clone running to her.."Ma'dam.....Ma'dam....we have info on what she wanted...please follow me" The two runs back to the camp, when kristi got back G was bare foot tenticals all over her feet 5 on each foot all between her toes two tickling her thighs more on her tummy underarms and ribs. G was in tears crying begging she'll tell them ANYTHING just stop the torture!!!!!! "Ok guys stop it back away get her some water...we'll ask her in a few" Kristi says. A few minutes pass G gets her breath back in her lungs. "Ok G what do you know? tell us or.. OK OK OK..NOOMOREEE! G interupts Kristi. The fucking clones are for Tru...he wanted an army to take over the germans in Europe.. he plans on leading an invasion on a fucking beach called Omaha...he wants to flash to the portal to get the year 1944 on June 6th or earlier. He is fucking mad he wants to wipe out the Germans and the whole war by himself for glory Kristi! Kristi hears guns pop as she looks over her shoulder ther are pointed at her.."PUT YOUR WEAPONS DOWN I COMMAND YOU!!!!" Kristy screams. "You don't control them Kristi....I do".. She looks back as she sees the real Tru. "I control them kristi.. i know it's a shock to you to see me..but this is my base...my plan" Kristi in a deep stun of shock her throat gets dry hard to swallow she starts to sweat. "I....I left you...You were left behind I went thru the portal before it closed...it can't be.....true...you can't be alive!!" Kristi falls to one knee still in shock.Tru motions over the clones to pick up Kristi from her knees." The two clones pick her up stand her up straight as she looks in shock at Tru. "Take her and G to the fields I have...special plans for them both!" Tru says. The clones take kristi and G to the fields as it was a corn field they tied them to the oppisite sides of the fields looking like scarecrows. Tru stands in front of Kristi as she looks back at Tru. "Why...why would you.... do this..again to me?" kristi asks. "Why?.....why Kristi?........cuz you are very strong women and also you killed my brother i must avenge his death by torturing you and now G has failed me she is sealing her fate." Tru replies. "W...W...What fate?.....I didn't do annnything to you... I killed your brother yes....but he was evil I swear it!" As Kristi notices that why is in a corn field what happened to South America the jungle the tribes men...How?.....What?......What the fuck is going on? she thought. She notices there is a army of hundreds of clones behind Tru but what the hell she get to the corn field? "Confused Kristi?" Tru asks. "See the portal warped us here to a diffrent time a diffrent day a diffrent year." "O..o..ok so...ummm...where...are we now Tru?" she askes. "We are in Russia..the day... May 12th...year....1944...See the germans are on the way to europe to take over France the rest of the way I am here to stop them as you can see my clones are set for battle i will meet with the Russian President in one hour." Tru replies. "You are going to take on the whole German army...the whole Nazi army Tru?" Kristi asks. Of course i am Kristi I mean me and my legion of troops will take over this country and the world!!" Tru starts to yell out loud. With that the clones starts to use a lazer to slice the soles off Krisi's boots as do two more clones walk over and cut the bottom of the socks to expose her perfect flawless milky white soles. "WHAAAA W..HAT YOOUU DOOINNG!!!! YOU BETTER NOT TRU..NOT AGAIN FOR GOD'S SAKE NOOO PLEASE TRU I'LL DO ANYTHING..NOO STOP THEM!!" Kristi shaking her head side side vilontly as she notices the two clones have there fingers shaped as purple feathers.."OOOHHH NOOOOOOO C'MMONNNNNN PLLEEASEEEEE NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" As feather touch her soles Kristi automaticly goes insane with laughter."OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO if in ss all day long, after being lotioned or worse after just having a pedicure and then ss all day, OMFG! GEEEZZZZZZZZZZ EEEEEEEEEEEK HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA NO I CAN NOT TAKE ALL THESE FEATHERS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA EHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE STOOOOOOOOP THIS NOOOOOOOW! I CAN'T, YOU CAN'T OMG NOOOOOOOOWAY! ...at the point when all the feathers are there, tears running down fact, squriming, squeeling, trying to break free OMYHYYYYYYYYYYYY THEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHAHAHAH LET I CANT NO MORRE LET ME GO GO DAAAAAAAAAAAMMN IT THAT TICKLLLLLLLES NO NOT MY SOOOOOOOLEZ NOT MY TOOOOES STOP FOR GAWWWWWWWWDS SAKKKKE CMOM CUT THAHTHTHHAHAHAHAHTHHTEHHE EEEEEEEEEEEEK OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY GAWWWWWWWWD HAHAHAHAHAH THEHEHEHHEHEHE I CANNNNNNNNNNNN NO NO NOT TA TA TAKE THIS MANY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHHAHAH STOOOOOOOOOOOOP THIS PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEAZ I BEEEEG U, AHAHAHHAHAHAHTHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHE (AS TEARS ROLL) (GASP) COMON I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK ANYTHING (SQUIRMING SQUEELING SHREAKING) AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH U WIIIIIIIIIIIIIL PAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HEEEEEEEEEEEELP THHAHTHHTHAHTTHHAHAHTHHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEH OMG!!! The clones start to tickle her right foot more the sole and feathers thru her toes.NOOOOOOOO, NOT THE RIGHT NOT THE SOLLLLLLLLEZ OF MY RT RIIIIIGHT ONE, NOOOOO IC ANT DEALL WITH THIS MANY HEHRHEHAHAHAHHAHETHTHEHHEHEEHE STOOOOOOOOOOOOP NOT THE SOOOOOOOLES ANYTHING BU THE SOOOLES THTHAHTHTHAHHAHAHTTHEHEHEHEEHEHEH CCCCCCCCCCCCOMMMMMMMONN PLLLLLEAS I BEEEEEEEEG UUUUUUUUUUUUUU THEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHHEA NOOOOOOO MOREEEEE STOOOOOOOP ITTTTTTTTTTT AAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEK FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUK HAHAHHAAHHEHEHTHHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHE!!!!!!!!!Tru looks on as Kristi is being tortured."I AM LOVING THIS PURPLE TOENAIL POLISH!!!!! NOW LETS SPREAD THOSE PIGGIES WIDE KRISTI AND MAKE SURE YOU GUYS TICKLE THOSE HARD TO REACH PLACES!!!!" As the clones contiued to tickle kristi bare feet without mercy with the purple feathers Tru starts to use a mind trick as it was taught to him by Professer X back in the Insatute For The Gifted Children. He starts to make Kristi think there are small gremlins start to tickle her sides.tahahahahaha puhhahaheehehehehee that tickles STOOOOOP please cmon cut it out thehehehehehe hahahhahahah whyyyyy r u doiiiiiing this to me thehahhahahehehhehe stoaaaaaap it cmon. Kristi laughing as squrming more as the mind is playing tricks on her making the tickling worse. "Shut the hell up, what is it that u waannnnnnt, whyyyyyyyy hahahahahahha stop pleaaaase .......you will paaaaaaaaay u litttle shytssss theheheheheheh!! The clones moving up and down her soles and draging the feathers thru each of her toes where she can't control it any longer. Kristi starts to think to herself as the gremlins continue to tickle her in real life as well in her mind. "Say it would be crazy mad insane with those little gremlin guys lurking over me with their long skinny finger nails!!! Kristi starts to go insane with the real and mind tickling her as the gremlins are now removing her shoes and socks off her feet! "AND REMOVING EACH SOCK/SHOE SLOWLY AND SEPERATELY AS THE AIR HITS ONE FOOT AT A TIME!!!CMOM CUT THAHTHTHHAHAHAHAHTHHTEHHE EEEEEEEEEEEEK OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY GAWWWWWWWWD HAHAHAHAHAH THEHEHEHHEHEHE!!!! Again trying to free herself of this torture, Kristi knows just how sensative her flawless milky white soles will be after all 10 hours of socks and shoes on!! Kristi begging insanely "Plllllllease no not the bare sooles, i cant!!!!! taaaaaaaaaaaaake the solezz!!!!!WHA...AAHAHHAHA HAHA AHHA AHA HEHHAEHHHAHE AHAHHEAHEHA AHEHAHEHAHEH AHAEHEAHAHHE AHEHA AAHEHA HAHAE !!!! EEEEEEEEEEK OMG NO WTFFFFFFFFRIICK R U DOOOOOOONG PLLLLLLLLEASE NOT MY BAAAAAAAAARE FEEEEEET PUT THE DAMN SHOE AND SOCK ON NOW LITTLE SHITS!!!!!!! Haahahhahahah tehheheheheheh FUK U little shits HAHAHAHAHAHHA TEHEHEHHEHEHEHE then later giving in to them AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH THEHEHEHEHEHHE OK OK OK JUUUUUUUUUUST STOOOOOOP I DOOOOOOOOOO IT I DO ANYTHING THHHAHEHEHAHHAHAHA AAAAAAAGH CMOOOOOOOOON UR DRIIIIIIIIVING ME INSAAAAAAAAANE STOOOOOOP THIS NOOOOOOOOOW THEHHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH ANYYYYYYTHING I DO ANNNNNNNNY THING SOOOOOOOOOO STOPPPPPPP!!!! Tru walks away from Krosti to move to the other side of the field as he walks over to G as she is being tortured as well as kristi but G isn't as ticklish but fairly ticklish enuff for Tru to enjoys the laughter from both ladies. Cody the leader of the clones walks over to Tru "Why are we Chinese tickle torturing them sir?" he askes. "Chinese tickle torture? is that what we are doing Cody?" Tru replies. "Chinese tickle torture is a term used in western society, most often in the United States, to describe a hypothetical form of torture that involves tying a victim completely immobile andtickling them (most often on the feet) to the point of helpless laughter eventually leading to excruciating pain. Despite its name, there is no evidence that it has ever been used in China. The term originated in the20th century but it is sometimes claimed that it was a method of torture used during the Han Dynasty. Those who claim this state that Chinese tickle torture was a torture for nobility in that it left no marks and the victim could recover quickly. No historic evidence exists that it was actually ever practiced in ancient China and Chinese tickle torture is probably a total invention of western imagination. Another torture method, perhaps not in fact ever invented or practiced by the Chinese, isChinese Water Torture. Both terms are generally regarded as offensive; there is no evidence that either tickle torture or water torture was invented or practiced by the Chinese. Tickle torture was, however, used in Japan, where it was known as kusuguri-zeme, and in ancient Rome. In Rome, the victim would be tide down and the feet would be coated with salt. A goat would be brought into the room and would proceed to lick off the salt from the victim's feet. Once all the salt was gone, more would be added, and the process would repeat itself. The victim would experience excrutiating agony. Tickle-torture can possibly result in death." With all that said by Tru Cody was speechless. Tru starts to control kristi's mind even more as the gremlins start talking to her. "Yes beg! beg more!" The one on the right says next to Kristi's ear. The one on the left laughs.."Hahaha, you can't take it? Wantus to stop? NEVER! Your giggles are so wonderful to hear kristi. Plead and beg with all your heart. OH! You like it on the soles of your feet don't you? haha!" The four gremlins tickling her soles are laughing with her making it worse as one talks to her. "Oh yes! So lovely! So precious! So irresistable! Blushing begging thrashing hysterically. Love thse ticklish soles Kisti!! Kootchy koochy Koo!!!"OOOHHHHHHH NOOON OOOOOOOOO III CAAA HAHHAHAH AHAHAHA AHAAHAHAHA AHAHAH EHHE EHAHEH HAEHEHEHHA HEHAETEEETEEE AHAEHEHAHHEAHEAA NNNTTT STTANND TTHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHHATTTT!!!!!!! SSTOOPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!" Kristi yelling as the tickling is more intense now then ever..even when in the tickle shocks from before. "Wow, look at her laugh like that i never have witnessed it happen like that before" One of the Clones commented. Tru walks up to G's right foot and starts rubbing a brush on her tender sole as the point of the brush is a new feeling for G she starts to laugh louder. "NOO ONNOOOON OOOO NOOO NOTTT HEHEHHAHAEHAHEA EEHAEH YOOO HAHAHE HAHAE HHOHOHOH HAHEHEAHEA UUUUUUU BASSSTTARRDDD HEHAEHEHHAEEHAHEEH IIMMM GOOOHOO HOHOHOHHOINGGG TOOOOO GEEEHHEHEH EHEHHEHEHEHE EHEHHETTTT YOUUUU!!!!!!! HHAHAEHEAHE AHHAAHEHAE!!!! Tru look at the two clones tickling G. "Ok now you this..this is more sensitive to her skin but keep using the feathers on her toes as well tickling both inner thighs" Tru hands the brush to one of the clones. "Yes sir!" the clone replies. As the clones are tickling Kristi and G Tru walks over to the large crowd by a burnt down farm house around ten clones follow Tru. "Hi Mr President" Tru sys. "See I will get to the point of the matter Mr. President your country as well the other countries are under attack by Germany..See Hitler wants to take over the world so he set his Nazi band to destroy anything that will walk crawl kneel or even apose a threat to him" "I am here to put an end to the horror..the killing..the blood shed of this...what you see behind me is the most advance in military warfare you have EVER seen in your life Mr President." "So comrad tell me dis...why di I nood to trust ye?" he asks. "Trust?.......Trust?.....You you hear the laughter of two women Mr President?" Tru asks. As both of them listen they hear silence Tru looks back.."Whaaaa...th......fu.....????" As he looks on he sees that G is gone his clones dead laying there as they looked like they were shot. Tru's goes in a rage...eyes start to get big with fury...fire starts to inflame in his stomache...a snarl from Tru, his fingers start to turn to sharp objects he then turns lashes out at the Russian troops one by one they are killed by Tru's rage of hate. What Tru did not know it was himself who set the two free, in the portal he split into two personalities one good the other evil. He did not hear The killing of his clones as the real Tru used the mind image on himself so he could not know what was happening to G and Kristi. All three of them run to a small town known as Hostel a small town outside of Europe. They all duck into a home which looked like it was raided by the Germans it's a dark cold small time home with a candle lit by the bed of to the left and a after stink smell of the fireplace that was burnt out hours ago but still smells of burnt wood. Kristi and G look at each other in suprise and shock. "WHAT THE FUCK TRU?....GOD DAMN WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!?!?!" Kristi asks. "Calm down both of you and have a seat" Tru replies as he throws them both there boots and socks. "Here kristi I got these out of a store in Tennessee size 9 1/2..just what you wear." "OK ASSHOLE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING! FIRST YOU TELL ME TO GET THE IDOL THEN YOU FUCKING TORTURE ME TIL I ALMOST PISS MY FUCKING PANTS!" G yeslling at Tru as she walks over and hits him across the right jaw then slaps the left side of his face. OOOOWWWWWWWW OOPPHHHHH "OK OK OK!!!! I deserve that ok...will you two listen!!!!" Tru grabing and rubbing his cheeks and jaw. "When earth blew up i went thru the portal then a string bolt of lightning or some shit struck I was knocked out as I woke up in some village in South America which was strange to me the year had gone back to 1936 I thought it was a dream or something wierd. Tru walks over to Kristi puts his warm hands on her shoulders "Please beleave me...please..I didn't do anything here ok" Seconds later large bombs start to go off outside the town about 5 miles north of Hostel. "It's him he is bombing the whole area.. he is moving his troops west and east to France as well Rome...he thinks we went there to team up with the American forces for the fight. We need to camp out here tonight and then in the morning we will travel to Beaches of Normady...thats where he is heading" "Why the fuck is he heading there what the fuck does he have to prove anyway?" Kristi asks. "If he teams up with the Germans they can put a all scale war against the Americans on D-day....get some sleep both of you..both of you look tired and worn down....and Kristi....you look spent." Both Kristi and G lay by each other in the large bed and doze off to sleep where in the background bombs are still exploding. Tru looks on out a small broken window looks at the light and sounds of the distruction outside. Tru turns to the right looking over his shoulder looking at G and Kristi sleep peacefully..feeling bad what they had to go thru..the torture, the laughter, the tears. Tru starts to relax..his eyes starts to get heavy he starts to think about what the clone Tru is doing as well as he now has the idol of power.... he starts to doze off into his own sleep. Kristi wakes up slowly from her deep sleep she looks over at G still sleeping then looks around for Tru...he's gone!! "G...G...WAKE UP!!!! TRU IS GONE!!!" Kristi shaking Eyes to wake up. Eyes starts to shake herself awake as she does she sees that Kristi went outside looking franticly for Tru. "Kristi...Kristi..what is it?" "Tru..Tru is gone!" Kristi starts to break down and cry. "THAT MOTHER FUCKER HE BETRAD US AGAIN...THAT SON OF A BITCH!!" G starts to go into a panic mode as she does Kristi starts to walk the empty town as she comes across what used to be a cafe. "G!!! G!!!! I FOUND A CAFE!!" Kristi screams. Kristi walks in looks as she sees bread water coffee maker still on. Kristi starts to eat and drink as she does G comes running to get kristi grabs her hand and pulls her away "C'MON WE NEED GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!!!" Both run away goes up a few stairs as they move down a ally they find a door G walks in.."C'MON" she says..kristi follows G in as she does she hears a male hysterical laughter coming from the other side of the wall.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back