• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

EPISODE IV: THE RUN TO D-DAY

tru x factor

TMF Regular
PXL KRISTI

IN:

THE RUN TO D-DAY

"OK let's get this party started ..we need to find the other Tru and the clones." Tru says to Kristi. "But tru...G is gone..the clones kidnapped her as I was in the room with you." Kristi sits down. "I feel soo fucking low I should have kept with her...I should have stayed with my friend." Kristi says as she starts to tear up. "I...I am sorry G...I am sorry I left you!" Kristi starts to cry alittle more, tears starts to move her left side cheek. Tru whipes the tear away from her cheek and kisses her cheek. "It's going to be ok Kristi we will be ok..she'll be alright..we'll find her..I promise." The two start out there quest to find G in the hands of the evil clone army as the two move across a cow field Tru notices that there are 3-6 dead cows around this empty farm house. "Be careful kristi we have no idea who or what is here ok?" Tru whispers over the calm air. Kristi notices that there are people in the farm house she looks closer in the open window ..she sees two males walking around in the farm house. "Kristi i am going to walk over here about 40-50 yards away so i can get a jump suprise on them once I go in I want you to torch the place." Tru says. "Ok.. Ok I will wait here til you signal that it's ok to move out." Kristi replies. About 10-20 minutes later Kristi's body starts to hurt from being on her knees for so long and hiding from the people inside the farm house. She soon moves over to get back on her feet as she notices there is some hay in the field she soon walks over very carefully to it as she does there is a trap door that breaks beneath her feet. Kristi falls thru the door wher she got stuck he waist down is in the bunker as the top part of her is in the field. "Tru..she whispers.....Tru......help......Truuuuu....help me....please..... I'm fuckin stuck!" Tru is to far away to hear kristi whispering for him to come over and help her. Kristi hears the grass rumble as she grabs some hay and covers her head so who ever is coming won't see her there. Kristi sees two Germans walking in the field by her talking. Kristi doesn't understand german so she can not make out what they were saying at all.

MEANWHILE....... The bunker under her two more Germans walk to her as they see a pair of lags hanging from the roof of there bunker. "Doh Doh delac ya ya fraz fraz do just kiklo." one german says. The other German just giggles as he nods yes. "DA DA doita." he answers back. As the first german starts to unlace now kristi's white Sketcher shoe and removes it off her feet Kristi starts to panic but bites on her lower lip and closes her eyes shut praying "This is not happening again to her!" The first German starts to wiggle his first two fingers along Kristi's socked left sole slowly from her heel to the arch up and under her ball then up her big toe tracing the socked foot. Moving over to the second toe the German starts tracing down the socked left foot to over her ball and then along her instep arch down to her heel. The second German thinks this is funny so he just quickly rips off Kristi's Sketcher tennie shoe. Kristi starts to panic as she feels that her shoes ARE FUCKING OFF. "OH FUCKKKKK SHYYTTT I AM HERE AND I AM THEEEEEEE ENEMYYYY AND IF I...WAAAAA OMG NOOO NOT BOTH FEET DAMN YOU..WHO EVER YOU FUCKKKKKIN ARE...OK KRISTI THINK THINK...IT DOESN'T TICKLE IT DOESN'T TICKLE!!!" Kristi thinks to herself as this torture once again is going on. The two germans in the bunker start tickling her feet more as the first German moves along her socked curled toes back and fourth from the big toe to the baby toe side side very so softly but enough to put pressure along her toes make her feel the ticklishness. The second German moves his first three fingers as he wiggling them like small spiders up and down her socked arch from the bottom of her heel to under the highest point under the ball of her senseitive foot. The second German gets a idea he then starts to remove the white sock off her right foot bareing once again the greatest pair of milky white soles he has ever seen. Kristi thinks to herself "OHH SHYTT FUUCKK I'M GOIN GTO FUCKIN DIE...STOP STOP..STOP..STOP..STOP THHISSSSS DOESSSN'T TTIIICKLLEEE NO NO NO NO NO!!!" Kristi's body tenses up like a stiff board as she can't handle the right bare sole being tickled it's a huge weakness for her. Right before they did anything else the German Captain walks up to the two German's tickling Kristi's trapped feet. The Captain asks what the hell are the two doing here? The two guards stand straight up and tell the Captain all about the what they came across. The Captain orders a search party to search for Kristi's top half. They found kristi and took her captive and threw her in a cell soon afetr that the one gaurd throws kristi's shoes and sock at her. Kristi looks around it's a dark damp place with nothing but bricks and a small bed. "It looks like a bomb shelter but why would they havebars up here tho?" she thought. Minutes later two gaurds come and get Kristi they take her to a lower underground room...looks like a mid evil torture room as she looked around. One gaurd orders kristi to sit in this chair as she does the gaurd on the right cuffs her right wrists soon after that the left wrist is done by the gaurd on the left side of her. Another guy comes in the room he is wearing glassess a black/ blue trench coat a black gentlemans hat as he sit down..."Evening frawline..I like to know....why are you hear?" he asks. "Who the fuck are you?!?" Kristi replies as she snarls. "Well... my name is... Beloq. I am the right hand man to get information from spies from the Nazi Reich. "Well good fucking goody goody for you....want a fucking medal asshole?" Kristi responded. "Oh no..but you will tell me..why you are here...and who brought you....who is here with you...frawline Kristi." When he said that one German starts to blindfold Kristi."So....frawline...are you going to talk?" "Or do we need to....drag it....out of your American body?" Beloq says to Kristi. "FUCK ...YOU.....YOU FUCKIN NAZI BASTARD SCUM!!!!" One gaurd starts to grab the left side of Kristi's t-shirt as he does he starts to stick his fingers in the shirt and then proceeds to wiggle his finger in her underarms using the first two fingers very gently and softly. The second gaurd starts to proceed to tickle her right ribs lower waist area as he grabs them he starts to squeeze alitle soft grasps and then moves a few inches up her ribs as Kristi holding the giggling she feels the second gaurd's fingers press on her lowest ribcage.Kristi starts to giggle more then almost loosing it "Hellooooooooo wtf is going on here, stop it, freak'n cut it out, theheheheehehehe hahahahahahaha i mean it, whats the deaaaaal, c'mon knock it off please don't, why are you doing this to me thehehehahahahhaahahhahahahha puhahahahhahahahhahahaha why are you heeeeeeeeeere i said to STOP DAMN IT thats enough, ENOUGH hahahahaha eeeeeeek hehehehhehehe agggggggggh!" The two gaurds stop for a few seconds as Kristi grabs he breath. "So...Frawline..are we ready to talk yet or should we need more of this useless torture to you?" Beloq asks. "FUCKKK YOU OK..JUSTTT FUCK THE THE HELL OFF YOU FREAKING NAZI SCUM..I'LL NEVER TALK!!! DO YOU KNOW WHO THE HELL I AM? I AM THE PERSON THAT WILL KI----" As she starts to get vilont the gaurd starts to remove the blindfold as he does she looks around there is one gaurd on the sides of her she looks over as she hears the door pop open she sees two more people come into the mid evil room as she calls it.Just seconds later the two gaurds enter the gaurd on her right starts tickling her neck and whispering in her ear. "Kitchy kitchy koo.. tickle tikle" The two new gaurds that came in go for her ribs as they start squeezing the ribs the guard on the left sarts on the upper ribs and the gaurd on the right starts on the lower ribs and waist area tickling each ribs up and down.Kristi satrts to go insane with laughter as the four gaurds tickling her ribs and underarms as Kristi gasps with utter disbelief and anticipation. " WHAAAAT THE HEEEEEELL, what the fuuuuuuuuk!!!! Are uuuuuuuuuu kidding meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??!! Don't EVEN start with that stuff, don't say that please!!!! NO damn it NOT there either, not my ribs!!!! Agggggggggggggggheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!Tehehehe hhehehehe Hahahhahahahahhahahha!!!! Where DO YOU PEOPLE come from???? What the fuk is going on here??!!Whyyyyyyyyyy ME??!!Oh my no cut IT THE FUK out!!!PLEASE I CAN'T NO YOU CAN'T!!!!SOME BODY WILL HEAR YOU AND THIS WILL,WILL END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEHEHEHEHEHHE AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Kristis starts gasp again,HOLYYYYYYYYY HELL 4 people what is this, not fair at all!!!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU, STOP SAAAAAAAAAAYING THAT AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH THEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE NO MORE, PLEASE NO DAMN MOOOOOOOORE!!!! I'M ASKING NO I'M FUK'N BEGGGGGGN YOU GUYS ...STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"One gaurd starts to rip off the shirt off Kristi to expose her bare upper body "WHAT THE FUCK are u doing, what u doing with my shirt I DONT THINK SO PLEASE DON'T OH MY GAWD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAY!!! Her eyes are closed so she didn't see two gaurd come into the room soon as she sees him it's to late they both start to tickle her knees. Kristi starts to go insane as her upper body is exposed to four tickling her on each side under her arms that she can't pull down and desprately needs to as well two more gaurds tickling her bare ribs and now tummy with there wiggling fingers all over her upper boy and just damned cuz she can't stop the torture. The new set of gaurds start to tickle the tops of her knees as well the backs of them and often her inner thighs squeezing them moving from one spot to the other. Kristi gasping for air, taking several deep ones as they break for a few, thinking its over sweat beeding up on her forehead begins to slightly drip down the sides of her face you can see a hint of water in her eyes, no crying yet, but on the verge! "OMYFREAK'N GOOOOOOOOSHH, this is nuuuuuuuuuuts!!!! why you tak'n clothes offffffffffffffff??!!what the heeeeeeell is going on here??!! please i am begging you dont even,.. i cant, i cant haaaaaaaaadle this and how maaaaaaaany are there of you?NOOOOOOOOOOOOO TUMMMY NO RIIIIIBS NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOO!!!! I BEEEEG YOU ALL TO STOOOOOOP SAYING THOSSE WORDS TOO ME EEEEEEEEEEEEK THEHEHEHEHEHE AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA THEHEHHEHEHEE AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOP DOOOOOOOOOING THIS TO MEEEE FOR GAAAAAAAAWDS SAKE I WILL DOOOOOOOOOOO ANYTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING NO MOOOOOOOORE, NOT ANYYY LONGER C'MOOOOOOOOOOOON PLLLLLLLEASEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHHAHA THEHEHEHEHEHHE HAHAHAHAHHAHA THEHEHEHEHEHHE GEEEEEEET THE FUUUUUUUUK OFF ME!!!!!!!!!!!! STOOOOOOOP THIS NONSENNNNNNNNSE CUT IT OUT I SAID!!!!!!" As Kristi gasping, hyperventilating almost tears drip down now in a constant repititon.Now about 40 minutes pass two more gaurds enter..people switch postionson Kristi's body but the same spots are being tickled now all Kristi has now is her panties on and diffrent toys are being used on your body.The two gaurds start to remove Kristi's shoes ...in utter amazement,Kristi's thughts are thinking. "I'm spent, can't fathom anymore, tears, sweat, voice is even weakening from the laughter and begging!!" Kristi starts watching as they switch and beging to go towards shoes "NOW I CAN TELL YOU RIGHT FREAK'N NOW!!!THIS IS IT, NO MORE, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS YOU ARE DONE?? WHATEVER IT IS YOU WANT I WILL DO IT OR SAY IT !! BUT WE ARE FINISHED HERE I CAN NOT TAKE ANYMORE OF THIS MAD TICKLING!" The gaurds starts to unlace her left socked foot Kristi starts deep breath, wideeyed as they begin to remove shoes. "Cmon plllllllease you have noooooooo idea how sennsative my feet will be I have been on my feet all day I just had a pedicure too!!!I SAID TO FUUUUK'N LEAVE MY SHOE ALONE!!!MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET EEEEEEEK ARE SOOO SENSATIVE AND TICKLISH JUST DONT!!! As the other gaur starts to remove the right shoe off her feet.LOOOOOOOK THIS IS MADDDDDDD CRAZZZY C'MON CUT IT OUUUUUUUUT PLLLLLLLEASE!" As her please are being ignored the left sock is removed very slowly of her sensitive ticklish foot. "FREAAAAAAAAAKNNNNN NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUUUUU CANNNNNNNNNTT DOOOOOOOOO THAT OMYYYYYYYY as Kristi feel the air on her now exposed foot.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH GOSH DAAAAAAAAAMN IT!!" Now the right sock is removed bareing the best looking soles they ever seen the ball of the foot and toes were a pinkish redish color as well her heels too been in shoes and socks all day her soles were wite looked like buttermilk color very soft looking and well taken care of. As both gaurds start tickling her milky white soles of her feet Kristi starts to go more insane as they had long fingernails draging up and down her soles moving under her sensitive pink toes and under the center the ball of the foot. As the other gaurd bent down started to produce a black stiff feather and brush it up and down her milky withe sole. DAAAAAAAAAMN YOU PEOPLE PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEASEE NOOOOOOOO DONT DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SAID DON'T FUK'N TOUCH MY GOD DANG SHOES AND HELL NO YOUR NOT TAKING OFF THE SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEHEHEHEHE HEHEEHEHAHAHAHHS AHAAHAHHA I WAAAAAANT U TO STOOOOOOOOOOOOP NOOOOO MORE YOU CAN NOOOOOOOOOOT YOU WILL GET YOOUUUUUUUURS ALL OF YOU THEH EHE HEHEHHE HAHAHAAHA HHAAHAH PLEASE PLEAAAAAASE PLEZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZ EEEEEEEEE EEEEK AAAAAGA HHHHH HHHHHH!!" The gaurds continue to switxh spots with each other but the gaurd with the feather is enjoying it to much as kristi franticlly tries to get hersrlf free the sweat coming down more as her curl brown hair starts to get damp. The new gaurd starts to get a pipecleaner and brush it between her first and second toe sliding it back and fourth like a lumberjack sawing a tree down then her curls another pipecleaner to a "J" shape and moving that pipecleaner side side so it gets under her pinkish toes. Kristi never fealt two diffrent things tickle so fucking much on her toes but can't escape the ticklishness of 8 ticklers! Kristi starts gasping for air I SAIIIIIIID IM SO SO SOOOOOOOO VEERY TICKLISH ESPECIALLLLYYYYYYYY THE SOOOLEZ OH GAWD NOOOOOOOOOO SOLES NO TOOOOOOOOOEZ PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE IM BEGGING I AM BEGGGGGGGGGGGGING THEHEHEHEHEHHE HAAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAAH AHAH IT TIIIIIIIIIIICKLES IT TIIIIIIIIIICKLES IIIIIIIIIIIIT TICKKKKKKKKKLEZZZZZZ DAMN YOOOUUUUUUUU GUYS!!" THEHEHEHEHHEHEEH HAHHAH AAHH AHAHA WHAT DO I HAVE TO DOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLLLLLLLLLEASE I AM BEGGGGGGGGGGGING CANT HANDDDDDDDLE THIS CANT TAKE N EEEEEE MOORE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAAAAAAAAAMN YOU AZZZZZZZZHOLE TEHEHEH EHHEHE HEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA HAH HAHAHA PUHAHAHHAHA FUUUUUUUUK EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH STOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP THISSSSSSSSSZZZZZZZZZ NON SENNNNNNNNNNSEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ NOOOOOOOOOOOOW I AM SO VERY VERRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEKY TICKLISHHHHHHHH THTHTHE HEHHEH AHA HAHAH AHAHHAH AHAHAAHHA!!!!" All eight Nazi's are wiggling there fingers over her almost naked body fingers wrap along her sides and tummy as some other gaurds tickling her neck and exposed underarms with little spider tickles once in a while a razzberry is blown on her tummy or the other gaurd uses a feather put it in her belly button or circles the outer rim of it. "Awww frawline is ticklish? well tehn tickle tickle tickle frawline...I do beleave her feet are the worst and such big feet to frawline." Well then i think we need to pick up da pace alittle yes?" Beloq asks. Kristi is so spent to reply can come out from her mouth. The Nazi's after one straight hour they give Kristi a short break she starts to gasp for air as she can't breath at all. About 10 minutes later she starts to calm herself down and then gets air back in her lungs as she looks teh door re-opens she sees two cats under the Gaurds arms as well another gaurd bringing a bucket of something. They start to place diffrent torture things on a table next to her to see. A wooden back scratcher, 5 diffrent types of feathers, looked like a metal fork. Kristi's eyes went big like half dollars!! OHHH GAWD NOOOO PLEAASEEE NOOO YOU WOULDN'T DAREEE!!!! Kristi screams as a pair of finger stiff feathers start tickling both her smooth milky white soles from heels to under her sensitive toes. FUUUUUUUUUUUUK! NOOOOO, OMGAWWWWWWD, EEEEEEEEEK, AHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAAH, STOP STOP STOOOOOOOOOP IT, THEHEHE HEHHEHEHEHEH, THIS HAS GOOOOOOOOOOONE ON LOOOOOOOONG EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENUFF!!!!!! THEHEHEHE HHEEH HEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA. CMMMMMMMMMMMON, NOOOOOOOOO MORE, WTF??!! HHHHHHE EEEEEEELL NOOOOOOOO, THEHEHEHHEHEH EAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA, THEHEHEHEHEHHE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH THAAAAAAAATS TOO MUUUUUUCH STOOOOOP AND NO NOOOOOOOOT MY FEEEEEEEEET, PLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZ!!!!!! Kristi starts to pass out from the laughter and to much tickle torture to her.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back