• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dolly Parton: Bed Wetter 2 (4 Tklr22)

Bed Wetter II: Punishment.

"Oh thank the lord" said Dolly as two maids walked into her room, "Please untie me, two men came into my room and tickled me until I..."

"You wet the bed, you bitch." screamed one of the maids, in a Latin accent, "Now you say your ticklish, get her."

The two women (the other black) picked up the dusters of their cart, and aproched the helpless singer. She felt the feathers of the cleanning tool brush against her helpless boddy, and the laughter began a new. The tall black maid stroked her duster over Dolly's boud feet causing her to squeal and giggle, whilt the little Latina pulled up hem of her night gown and startted tickling her flat belly. Dolly wriggled and jerked, but unlike before she felt a sence of arousle from the torment.

"Please...it wasn't my fault." pleaded Dolly, "Their were theas two men and..."

"We don't want to hear about your slutty 3some." grunted the beautifrul black maid, as she began to brush her duster over Miss Parton's niples. The singer began to coo as well as laugh. She felt the sexy Latina's mouth press against her tummy and blow a very hard Zerbert. The celebrity squealed and bucked as she felt her pussy dampen with love juice.

As the taller maid dug her fingers into their captives pit's, the tiny one could feel the heat comming from the hystrical beauties pussy. With a quick pull she tor the croch out off the singers panties and began to finger the wet hole.

"Oh lord please, don't...er..." said Dolly as she felt the penatration, "Stop...uh, don't...tickle..."

The tickling continued and Dolly found herself traped between begging for mercy, and pleadding for more. She laughed hystericaly on moment, and the found herself on the verg of climax the next, suddenly the humiliated star felt her vagina titen, and in a combanation of screams and giggles she had the best orgasm in her life. She layed thier for the hours with a smile on her face, and a tear in her eye.

The End

(How Was that TKL22)

OMG! SlaverTicker~You are my hero! Man, that was awesome. I couldn't of asked for more. Short but definately sweet! I loved it and I love your work. Thanks a lot man. It was great! Keep up the great work.

Heck out the others

Some were hidden in this pile of great stuff, is a Wonder Woman story, and a few others. One called My Torture, and the one about Sara Ashley (Witch is true).

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back