• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C4S Sucks!

dskodj

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Dont know if anyone else here has ever had this issue, but this is the 3rd going on 4th time this has happened to me in less than a month. It rejects my card for some reason and tells me to "contact customer support".

Well, when I talked to em before, they cant ever give me a straight answer on why this is happening, they just fix it.

It's happened now again for the 4th time, but now, for the past week, ive been trying to contact them..phone and email, and no email responce, and on phone, you can never get hold of em.

You wait on hold for about 3 mins, then you get chucked to a voice mail message. No matter what time of day you call. I think video producers should figure out an alternate way to sell their clips. C4S isnt the all high and mighty only place to do this. I remember back in the day, the sites would just host and sell their own clips themselves.

I think the bigger names should go back to this as with shit like this happening, and the lack of customer service skills on C4S' part, they are most likely losing business.

Ive come to the conclusion that C4S blantly just sucks...period. Piece o' monkey shit they are.

Well it's happening me, sounds like a server-side issue.

Clips4sale makes it much easier since they handle all the hosting and billing. That said, I sell clips and DVDs through Paypal to people that can't use C4S, but you have to PM or email me.

Dont know if anyone else here has ever had this issue, but this is the 3rd going on 4th time this has happened to me in less than a month. It rejects my card for some reason and tells me to "contact customer support".

Well, when I talked to em before, they cant ever give me a straight answer on why this is happening, they just fix it.

It's happened now again for the 4th time, but now, for the past week, ive been trying to contact them..phone and email, and no email responce, and on phone, you can never get hold of em.

You wait on hold for about 3 mins, then you get chucked to a voice mail message. No matter what time of day you call. I think video producers should figure out an alternate way to sell their clips. C4S isnt the all high and mighty only place to do this. I remember back in the day, the sites would just host and sell their own clips themselves.

I think the bigger names should go back to this as with shit like this happening, and the lack of customer service skills on C4S' part, they are most likely losing business.

Ive come to the conclusion that C4S blantly just sucks...period. Piece o' monkey shit they are.

They also populate the "tickling" category with so much shit that you can't find the best producers.

They need to be more slective about who the let into each category - IMHO.

They also populate the "tickling" category with so much shit that you can't find the best producers.

They need to be more slective about who the let into each category - IMHO.

I didn't even think about that..but yes your more than 100% right on that one LOL they have things in there that have nothing to do with tickling.

I didn't even think about that..but yes your more than 100% right on that one LOL they have things in there that have nothing to do with tickling.

This is the first five results for "tickling category" on clips 4 sale

Little miss toots farting desires(1 clip)
Face farting, solo farts, giantess farting

Naughty milf ellie faye amateur(54 clips total)
Secret fantasies of naughty milf ellie amateur slut from decatur ga

Foot fetish best movies(3 clips total)
Foot worship mistress feet

Shoeplay candid by maurovieri(2 clips total)
Candid dipping, dangling, shoeplay and footplay shot everywhere

Japanese master(2 clips total)
All asian type and nation

Mistress foot fetish stinky feet(11 clips total)
Foot worship hot movies

How many tickling producers do we know and like?

5?
10?
50?

How about 1205!! That's how many c4s believes there are. It makes it very hard to find quality.

Yeah I'm not sure how the hell they come up with that..

Best guess, it's the way their software is set up. Do a search for tickling and you will get stores, in order of latest clip update (not necessarily tickling clip update), that have had a tickling clip at some point in their vast history of updates. Their search system needs a lot of work. I can do a search for laughing gas and our store is all you come up with, even though there are several others who have produced such clips. As far as customer service, yeah, they are a little lax in that area. A lot of call back and the need for repeated e-mails. I think that they have not exlarged their staff sufficiently to handle the growth in clientele (producers and customers).
webmaster joe

Best guess, it's the way their software is set up. Do a search for tickling and you will get stores, in order of latest clip update (not necessarily tickling clip update), that have had a tickling clip at some point in their vast history of updates. Their search system needs a lot of work. I can do a search for laughing gas and our store is all you come up with, even though there are several others who have produced such clips. As far as customer service, yeah, they are a little lax in that area. A lot of call back and the need for repeated e-mails. I think that they have not exlarged their staff sufficiently to handle the growth in clientele (producers and customers).
webmaster joe

The problem started years ago, and I emailed the guy but he didn't want to know (or even respond).

At the time, you ONLY had tickling producers in the tickling category, but then other producers clearly saw the popularity of "tickling" (tickling clips were number 1 and video stores for tickling were number one too) and wanted a piece of the action.

Th number of non-related companies added to the tickling category just seemed to grow. Some DID produce the odd tickling clip in their list, but it was shocking how pathetic a reason that was for them to be added to the tickling category.

He needs to do a radical clean up, and if "farting clips store" want to sell tickling clips, then thy gotta open up a tickling clips store.

I doubt there is much crossover between tickling and farting, and if there is - tough shit. They can ask people for such clips on their own forums. The disadvantages FARRRRR ourweigh the positives,

Can somebody reply to this thread after me, or at least post elsewhere in the forum.

I don't like being on page one of the TMF under a big red hand saying C4S sucks - partly because i think it rocks, i just wish it would search better, but maybe it encouraged me to develop other deviances - which might be a good thing?

c4s

Im small potatoes next to the huge producers on here but if any of you ever have any probs with a clip bought from my store and you cant get help from them just contact me on here and I will zip and send you the clip as long as I can verify payment.......we all work hard for loot and I dont want to see anyone ripped off due to service issues from c4s....I personally never had a problem with them..however that said problems do happen at times
so peace to you all and have a great night:wavingguy
sandalman

Last edited:
Clips4sale makes it much easier since they handle all the hosting and billing. That said, I sell clips and DVDs through Paypal to people that can't use C4S, but you have to PM or email me.

I do that as well. In fact, I sell the DVDs direct cheaper than CFS, just so that would be a more price-attractive method.

So far, it's worked great

I've had problems with C4S myself. Whenever there's a problem you have to keep calling them and keep calling them before somebody finally picks up. Even then, unless you need to re-download the same clip they tell you to wait while they have the clip store owner fix the clip.

Remember when you do a catergory search to some producers work tickling in along with their main fetish that the site is shooting for. If you go into lets say the "foot worship mistress" site and then do a catergory search on there for tickling I'm sure she's got a handful of tickling clips on her site. The keyword is set to the clips not the producers. I was really happy when they added the bastinado catergory and would be even happier if they did a f/f foot worship catergory, I know there's tons of it on there but you really have to sort through a ton of m/f to get to it.

problems with clips for sale

im new to clips for sale, just getting into the industry and ive experienced a few problems. nothing with transactions not being completed but for almost 24 hours my pages were taking around 10 minutes to load when trying to edit/upload clips. also, the tech chats they hold on friday evenings are horrible, because the owners of the site run their own stores, they really dont seem too concerned with others' problems.

as someone said earlier in this thread, if you have any problems contact the producer, maybe they could send the video to you another way, i know i would :)

nice to hear everyone else's opinions

anyone interested... my site is
clips4sale.com/24335

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back