• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Freshman orientation trip leader gang tickled (MMMFF/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Hi all. This is based on a true story which I've already posted in the true stories section a while back. Fiction has never really done much for me, but I've decided to try my hand. So this is a modified version with added details and additional tickling. I'm hoping to write more if y'all like this. I'm always interested to hear what particular aspects of the story people enjoyed, or what you would have liked to hear more about, so please do reply and let me know. Enjoy!

Tessa was 20 years old at the time of this story and an orientation trip leader at her university. She and her co-leader were responsible for leading a three-day hiking trip of eight freshmen who were about to begin college life.

Tessa was an outdoorsy girl and an experienced trip leader. She’d been doing it for years at an outdoor adventure summer camp and had been hiking and camping all her life. She was a pretty girl with silky shoulder-length brown hair, blue eyes and freckles, and stood about 5’7” on her size 8 feet. She was a great leader, very solid and earthy, a bit stubborn and definitely was take-charge girl with a certain toughness. Nevertheless she was very playful and sweet, too.

The trip was nearing the end of its second day and the group had already become quite close, as trips of these nature tend to go. The kids were comfortable with each other and with the leaders. So perhaps what was to follow shouldn’t have come as a surprise to Tessa, but it did.

As Tessa was leading the pack through the late afternoon sunlight, she heard a whisper from behind her that sent her into a panic: “Let’s see if she’s ticklish!” She didn’t have much time to think but her adrenaline rushed as she realized what was about to happen. Before she knew it, she felt fingers willing all over her ticklish body.

Tessa crumpled into a ball on the ground to try to protect herself, but it was no use. Three of the guys and two of the girls had her completely surrounded. They dug in: up and down her ribs and waistline at first, as well as on her legs behind her knees. She squirmed and thrashed on the ground, yelling, “Okay!! Okay!! Enough, enough!!!!!” But it certainly was not enough, as they continued relentlessly, with several hands moving into Tessa’s armpits, her most ticklish spot. Never one to admit weakness, and therefore always more of a squirmer than a laugher when tickled, Tessa couldn’t bare it anymore, bursting into hard laughter. “Stoopp!!!!!!!” she screamed.

Her heart was pounding and her mind was racing. She couldn’t believe she was being pinned down and tickled by FIVE people with no end in site. She simply didn’t know what to do, and didn’t think she could take much more.

Meanwhile, the tickling continued – her neck got it too, as well as her stomach and knees. There was almost too much sensation to even know where to focus or how to squirm. Her body was just being tickled everywhere and she couldn’t get them to stop.

Finally, the group let up. Tessa was breathing heavily and couldn’t believe how vulnerable she’d felt. She tried not to let on that it was too big of a deal, got up, and they continued on their hike, snickering at how they’d “gotten” their fearless leader.

Five minutes later, she heard the footsteps from behind again. Once again, the attack came and she was in a ball, writhing on the ground. But this time she heard words that were even more dreaded: “Let’s see if she’s ticklish on her feet!”

She fought hard as they began to untie her boots. She kicked to try to get them to let go, but the kids held her down and she felt her left boot slide off. Then her right. She hoped so badly that they would leave her socks on – it was her only chance not to lose her mind. She’d been hiking all day and her feet were hot, soft, and sweaty, which meant incredibly sensitive.

Her hopes were quickly dashed as she felt both socks roll off her feet. Then the fingernails started on her soft soles. “No, no, no, no, NO!” she screamed. The tickling was almost unbearable. She could tell that two of the strong guys were holding her legs down so she couldn’t move them. Meanwhile, fingernails up and down, dancing and stroking.

Tessa dug her fingers into the ground out of agony. “This isn’t fair!!” she yelled through her laughter. More pleading followed, “Enough! Enough!”, which seemed to be becoming a catchphrase of sorts. Eventually, after several minutes, the kids decided that she had indeed had enough and released her legs, stopped tickling her feet, and patted her on the back. “We just had to be sure you were human like the rest of us,” one of them said. “We found your kryptonite.”

They sure had. Tessa had never been tickled so intensively in her life, and remained nervous the rest of the trip that another attack could be on the way at any moment. This young beauty had certainly had her weakness exposed in a new way, for all of her freshman to see.

Any comments?

This is my first attempt at (quasi) fiction, so I'd love to hear people's feedback. What did you like? What would you have wanted to hear more about? Does the "based on a true story" work? I've got some ideas batting around about my other (much much more ticklish) ex that could turn into something...just need to figure out a little direction with it and how much to base it on truth.

thats nice story, but its short hahahhahahha

btw can you take my req story

I really like this story. Not the longest, but very good nevertheless! :)

Great work! Almost real. I could see it happen. And it wasn't that short.

I have said this before here. If when I am reading a story I see it play out in my mind it is a good story. This one did. It was a little on the short side, but I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for your effort!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back