• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling In Australia

melbtickler

TMF Poster
Finding women in Australia who are interested in tickling is near impossible. So I write in this section of the forum to any women who might be travelling to Australia who enjoy being tickled (especailly their feet). I am male, good looking and live in Melbourne.

How far is Melbourne from Sydney? I should be back there in a few months.

C'mon mate that is not true! Auzzie girls are but a whole bunch of *EDITED BY MODERATOR* willing to do anything!!!:devil:

NOTE to Erikvarg - derrogatory commentary will be removed from Personals. I've saved the text, in case there are questions about what was pulled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, there was a video company in Australia. They do online sales of images and such. Gent finds a goodly number of women for his work.

Get kind to the woman around you, and you'll find others of our interest there. Don't, and, well, you already HAVE that result. I've tickled a woman who lives there. It's gotta be possible if a seppo can find 'em, mate. ;)

dvnc

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back