• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All is Forgiven (F/F Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Greetings all. Here's a little something from F/F territory. Dominant Gloria feels betrayed, but somehow she just can't stay mad at her friend and former college roomie, the luscious Bonnie, who slept with Gloria's husband. (He might not be so lucky—but this fate is destined to be a story in itself.) Meantime, enjoy this one!

:jester:

All is Forgiven

by

T.T. Gore​

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Bonnie squealed. Her big boobs jiggled and bounced as she jerked her torso to and fro in a futile attempt to dodge Gloria’s flexing fingers. “OH PLEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!!”

“Please what?” Gloria sneered in reply. “Please FORGIVE you for sleeping with my HUSBAND?” The slender blonde dug her sharp-nailed fingers into Bonnie’s defenseless ribs. “Oh, I don’t THINK so, you big-breasted BITCH! I don’t think so at ALL!”

Bonnie responded with another high-pitched shriek of anguished hilarity. Perhaps if she made enough noise, someone would hear—someone would help—someone would make this torture STOP—!

But the basement was thoroughly soundproofed. Bonnie knew that she could scream at the top of her LUNGS and it would do no good! Frantically, she tugged against the bonds that held her helpless. But it was no good! No GOOD! She was trapped—totally, helplessly TRAPPED—!

When Gloria had shoved a pistol into her face after luring her down into the basement, Bonnie knew that she was busted. And when the slender blonde had commanded her to take her clothes off, she knew that she had no choice but to obey. After disrobing, she’d been made to kneel on the low platform that was placed in the middle of the basement. Its surface was padded so as to pamper her knees, and for that she was grateful. But it also possessed a pair of straps that went over her ankles. Another strap went around her wrists; then her arms were hoisted high over her head.

Bonnie thus found herself kneeling with her thighs parted and her feet protruding over the edge of the platform. Gloria took a moment to survey her handiwork, then stripped down to her panties—which were, Bonnie couldn’t help but notice, made of black silk and very scantily cut indeed.

They made an attractive pair, certainly. Bonnie was curvy and voluptuous, with long, dark brown hair, chocolate-colored eyes and a Mediterranean complexion. Gloria, in contrast, had blonde hair cropped short, vivid green eyes, and a sensuous, boyish figure. They’d been strongly attracted to one another in their college days, but that, of course, was a thing of the past…

“Comfy?” Gloria had inquired with a sneer after verifying that her former college roomie was nicely secured... “I certainly HOPE so, because now you’re going to PAY for your treachery! And you know how? I’m going to tickle you to BITS, you cheap, two-timing little TRAMP—!”

Thus it began!

“BWAAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Bonnie howled now as Gloria raked her ribs with stiff, demanding fingers. “GAAAAAAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” The effort required to produce laughter of a pitch and volume sufficient to communicate the full extent of her hilarious anguish made Bonnie’s eyes bulge. Already she was covered with sweat and her sides ached fiercely. And Gloria had just gotten STARTED—!

Fifteen minutes of energetic rib tickling proved sufficient to reduce Bonnie to a condition not far removed from genuine hysteria. She sobbed with relief when the torment stopped—but it proved to be but a momentary respite. With a grin and a wink, Gloria strolled around the platform to kneel behind her prisoner. And Bonnie whimpered as she realized what was coming next!

“That’s right, slut!” Gloria snickered. “We’re gong to find out just how ticklish these cute FEET of yours are!”

“No!” Bonnie cried. “Oh NO! Oh Gloria please please PLEASE don’t tickle my FEET!” She twisted her head around in a desperate attempt to make eye contact with her tormentress. “I’m SORRY, Gloria! I didn’t MEAN it—!”

Immediately she realized that that had been the wrong thing to say.

“You didn’t MEAN it!?” Gloria yelled. “What, did the cheating bastard ball you by ACCIDENT?! Oh, don’t you worry, slut, I’m going to fix HIS little red wagon as well! But first it’s YOUR turn!”

“Gloria I’m BEGGING you—HIIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!! EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!! HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” As Gloria commenced the assault on her tender soles, Bonnie became too busy screaming with laughter to plead for mercy. The delicate caress of Gloria’s well-honed nails sent thrill after potent thrill of indescribably horrific sensation shooting up voluptuous brunette’s legs. Her thighs quivered. Her belly convulsed. Her boobs bounced. And she laughed. Oh, how she laughed! She laughed until her face was bright PINK! She laughed until her sides and belly ached like the very DEVIL! She laughed until her entire BODY was covered with sweat and goose bumps!

Then she laughed some more!

“Tickle, tickle, TICKLE!” Gloria sang mockingly as she relentlessly stroked the soles of her prisoner’s defenseless feet. “Who likes to be TICKLED?”

“NOT MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE!!!” Bonnie shrieked in reply. “OH PLEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!!”

“The little tramp is being so very POLITE, isn’t she?” Gloria chuckled. “She’s saying PLEASE! Please don’t tickle her FEET—please don’t torture her TOES—please don’t drive her completely INSANE—!”

And this was true, for Bonnie had no doubt that if the tickling didn’t stop soon, she would positively, totally and completely lose her MIND! She was laughing her stupid HEAD off—her SIDES and her BELLY ached—her whole BODY was covered with a delicate sweat that felt so CHILLY on her flushed skin—!

And her nipples were stiff with excitement. The very air seemed to caress them with sly sadism as Bonnie’s breasts jiggled and bounced. It was an insidiously familiar sensation—it kindled memories of college days—when Bonnie had succumbed for a semester to Gloria’s lesbian proclivities—when Gloria’s clever fingers had tweaked those yearning nipples—

But no! It couldn’t BE! That was OVER, Bonnie insisted to herself. There was no way that being tickled by this bitch could be turning her ON—!

Yet she writhed with redoubled energy, hoping against hope to focus Gloria’s attention on those tumid breasts—those erect nipples—and to experience once more the deliciously bittersweet caresses of days gone by…

After college, Bonnie had allowed the memories of her affair with Gloria to fade from the forefront of her mind. Actually, she hadn’t thought about it in years. So it was a shock to discover that the illicit lusts that had drawn her into Gloria’s arms so long ago still smoldered. Not that she’d ever allowed Gloria to tie her up and TICKLE her in this unthinkable manner! Oh, but there was something so SEXY about the situation—!

And unbeknownst to Bonnie, this was a sentiment fully shared by Gloria. Indeed, the slender blonde was finding it increasingly difficult to concentrate on her mission of revenge. The sound of Bonnie’s laughter, the sight of her squirming ass, conspired with memories of past pleasures to send a burst of excitement through Gloria’s breasts and loins. She continued to tickle with one hand as the other crept down to stroke her own belly…then lower still…sneaking into her panties to stroke the most intimate portions of her feminine anatomy…

“Oh!” Gloria breathed. “Oh, you SLUT—!” She couldn’t have said for sure whether she was referring to her squealing victim or to herself.

But a moment later, she pulled herself together. Business before pleasure, Gloria reminded herself sternly. Perhaps later she might lead Bonnie on a meander down memory lane. But first the voluptuous brunette must suffer! Bonnie jerked her hand out of her panties and reapplied herself to the agreeable task of tickling her squealing prisoner’s wiggling feet.

“YAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-YAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!” Bonnie bellowed in response to this renewed assault. Now BOTH of her feet were being tickled at the same time—and she absolutely couldn’t STAND it—it was making her CRAZY—she was going MAD—!

But Bonnie didn’t go mad—not quite. Instead, after fifteen or twenty minutes of nonstop foot tickling, during which she laughed her stupid HEAD off, she simply swooned. When she came to a moment later, she found that Gloria was now smiling into her gasping twisted face. And brandishing a long, stiff, pointed white feather.

“SO glad you enjoyed how I pampered your cute FEET,” the slender blonde cooed. “I bet you want MORE, don’t you, slut?”

“Ugh…ugh…ugh…” Bonnie grunted. She was incapable at the moment of framing a more coherent response.

“Well,” Gloria continued, if you liked THAT, you’re absolutely going to love THIS!” She flourished the feather. “Can you guess what I’m going to DO with this feather, slut?”

Bonnie could well imagine. Her trim tummy tensed with dread anticipation of the torment to come.

“That’s right, slut,” Bonnie nodded. “I’m going to tickle your BUTTON!”

And suiting the action to the word, she darted the feather into Bonnie’s belly button!

“EEEEEEEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” the voluptuous brunette shrieked. Her torso jerked to and fro in a forlorn attempt to dodge the dancing feather. “NOT THERE!!! OH-NO-HO-HO!!! OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO!!! IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLES MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Oh, DOES it?” Gloria whispered. “Then maybe I should STOP!” But she didn’t stop. Instead, she broadened her assault, swirling the feather all OVER Bonnie’s tense belly!

“OMYGOD TOO MU-HU-HU-HU-HUCH!!!” Bonnie bellowed. Her breasts bounced prettily as she struggled to evade the feather’s remorseless caress. “OH-NO-HO-HO-OH-HO!!! IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLES WAY-HAY-HAY-TOO MU-HU-HU-HU-HUCH!!!”

Gloria licked her lips. The sight of Bonnie’s swaying, jiggling boobs was beginning to make it exceedingly difficult to concentrate! She SO wanted to plunge her free hand into her panties! But no! Once again, the slender blonde reminded herself that there would be plenty of time for that sort of thing later—after this treacherous, round-heeled tramp had been subjected to the summary and condign punishment she so richly deserved—!

“Now, let’s try down here…” Gloria snickered. She dipped the feather lower to trace the perimeter of her prisoner’s well-trimmed bikini line—and Bonnie’s response was gratifying, to say the least!

“OH GLOR-HOR-OOR-HOR-ORR-HOR-HORIA!!! AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!” she squealed, wiggling her ass with abandon as the feather’s gentle touch ignited a slow-burning fire low in her belly. “OH PLEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!!”

“Please what?” Gloria inquired. “Please tickle you LOWER? Please tickle your little LUST bud—?”

And that was EXACTLY what Bonnie wanted—she longed for the questing feather to edge through the damp curls that garnished her throbbing mound—and caress her tumid lust bud! To that end she gyrated her hips while gasping out a series of erotic, increasingly explicit entreaties and demands. Bonnie knew—she just KNEW—that if the feather would just probe a little DEEPER between her quivering thighs, she would be able to achieve the blessed release she so ardently craved—!

But Gloria wasn’t about to let her treacherous friend off that easily! “Oh, no, you don’t, slut!” he exclaimed, withdrawing the feather when it became evident that Bonnie was beginning to get close. “Only GOOD girls get to cum—and you’re a NAUGHTY girl, aren’t you?”

“Yes!!!” Bonne screamed. “YES!!! I’m a NAUGHTY girl!!! I’m A VERY naughty girl!!! PUNISH me—punish me MORE—!”

“If you insist,” Gloria agreed. And she swept the feather up to tease the voluptuous brunette’s erect nipples!

“EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” Bonnie screeched in a perfect paroxysm of anguished hilarity. It tickled like CRAZY—and she LOVED it! “EEEEEEEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEEEEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Why, just look at you SQUIRM!” Gloria exclaimed. “I think you LIKE it when I tickle your boobs! Is that right, slut? Do you like having them tickled and tickled and TICKLED—?”

“OH YES I DOOOOOO!!!” Bonnie cried in fervent agreement. “OHMYGOD IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLES MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Then maybe I should STOP!” Gloria suggested. “Because you’re not supposed to be ENJOYING yourself, slut!” But she continued to swirl the feather over Bonnie’s bouncing breasts, with particular attention to the voluptuous brunette’s jutting nipples. And meanwhile, her free hand had once more stolen into her panties. Gloria simply couldn’t stop herself! Her index finger stole over her curl-covered mound—located her stiff little happy spot—and PRESSED it—!

Bonnie took no notice of her friend’s dalliance. She was far too totally focused on the unutterably sweet, tormenting sensation that the feather’s caress sent coursing through her trembling body. It stimulated her nipples to ache with a sweet, yearning pain—gave her goose bumps all over—caused the fine dark hairs on her arms stick out like tiny wires—made her insides feel all LOOSE and GREASY—!

And then…and then…Bonnie wasn’t sure how it had happened, but suddenly Gloria was on the platform, kneeling so that they were face to face, and her expression undergone a change. This new expression was one that Bonnie remembered well from college nights…when she and Gloria were naked together between the scratchy sheets of a narrow dorm room bed…touching…kissing…

“You know something?” Gloria purred as she snuggled closer. “I don’t think I’d have minded if you’d come on to ME…” She caressed Bonnie’s rigid nipple with the palm of her hand, causing the voluptuous brunette to wiggle and moan. “In a way it wouldn’t even have been CHEATING, would it? Just two old friends enjoying a blast from the past…”

Bonnie’s response to this insinuating suggestion was to gyrate her hips and moan. Her sides and belly still ached abominably—her muscles still trembled—her breath still rattled in her throat—oh, but Gloria’s hand on her breast felt so very, very NICE—!

And it felt even nicer when Gloria, finally abandoning all restraint, leaned forward to bestow a series of moist, passionate kisses on the voluptuous brunette’s erect, aching nipples…

“I’m sorry, Gloria!” Bonnie had tears in here eyes. “I’m sorry I was bad!”

“Oh, you SLUT!” Gloria breathed. “Oh, you should have come to ME—!”

Much later in the evening, as they lay dozing in one another’s arms atop the disordered sheets of the old bed, it occurred to Gloria that she might have started something that would prove to be a distraction. After all, she had still to settle the hash of her philandering husband. Oh, she’d make the rat bastard would PAY for his infidelity! And come to think of it, Bonnie might prove willing to assist in his punishment…

Then, as Bonnie stirred, spread her thighs and whispered a decidedly lewd command, all calculating thoughts fled for the moment from Bonnie’s mind. And she knew that whatever happened later on, this taste of honey would linger long and sweetly on her questing tongue…

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back