• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hate shopping til now (m/f nylon)

pribyljr

TMF Regular
I really hate shopping. I am a go in get item get the heck out type of guy. I really hate when I have to get anything that I am clueless about. I walk into this little clothing store in the mall. Its a small shop nothing fancy but it wasn't clothing that caught my eye. A sexy young lady maybe early 20's, long blond hair with a little curl by the ears and shoulder. She has a cute button up lace top white. Her jeans are dressy and just tight enough to show off her curves without being skin tight. What really caught my eye where her small nylon clad feet. No shoes seen anywhere.

She cheerfully and genuinely says hello from her ladder position. The store is empty. I casually approach her. She is arranging a display.
"Did you need help?"

I can't help staring at her legs and feet that are eye level. "Ah finish what your doing. It looks like your almost done."

"Thanks, yeah it was quiet so I figured I'd find something to do. Plus it gave me an excuse to ditch my shoes. Little to uncomfortable."

"Aww thats to bad. But atleast you can rest your feet."

"Yeah. I am really bad...I always find ways of "losing" my shoes. I love going in either my socks or nylons. Guess its my thing."

"So how do you keep them so clean. they arn't dusty or dirty." With that I slide my fingers from under toes to heel as she is on her tip toes. Inspecting my fingers for dust playfully.

"Hey..heha..thats not fair." She blushes and puts her feet flat then continues. "I am very ticklish on my feet. Your not suppose to know that."

I smile devilishly "Why not."

"I'll never get anything done if I am holding the ladder laughing my ass off. Actually now that you know I am ticklish I am probably dead in the water huh?"

"No. I was just teasing you." I try to feel out if shes mad or not.

She sits on the top of the ladder and crosses her legs at the knee left over right. She playfully swings her left foot. "Really. I would have never guessed."

I reach for her left leg and she suprisingly hands me her foot. "So what now"

She looks around and smiles. "I am not off guard and expecting it. So lets see if I can resist being tickled."

I slowly spider tickle under her toes and she is gritting her teeth and closing her eyes. I tickle her ball and arch and she loses it giggling hysterically.

"Hahhahahaha I suck at this game hahahahahaha"

I release her foot "Its ok. Your a gracious loser."

She brushes her hair away from her face and twirls it in her fingers. "Think so? I try. So what can I help you with?"

She helps me get an outfit for my moms birthday and then sits on the back counter barely are her toes touching the front counter but a great chane for a ler to attack. I take my index fingers and tease her toes. Slight tickles for about 3 strokes then stop and do 3 and so on.

Her look is priceless a huge grin breaks on her face after the fourth series and her toes wiggle more. "Are you trying to see how ticklish I am or just torturing my poor toesees."

"Both" I smile casually "Your not stopping me or anything"

"True. Well you found my weakness I love my feet played with and tickling is cute and fun. Unless you tickle my stomach then it hurts cuz that makes me need to pee. Sorry a TMI."

"NO that was cute. Hey would you like to go out tonite."

She jumps up like a happy puppy. "Heck yeah. Your too cute. I get off work at 5pm. I am Kara incase you didn't see my tag." She points to her tag.

"Ok see yah then."

part II

I arrive right on time. Kara smiles warmly and excitedly greeting me with a hug. We talk about our day as we walk the car. We decide to just take mine and come back for her car. Our big date will be going to my house for my mom's birthday. Its an extra gift as she has been hounding me for no steady girl.

Its cute...Kara is so comfortable. We walk in and she kicks off her shoes at the door and finds a spot on the couch. She curls herself up and starts watching tv. I sit next to her.

She smiles and adjust herself so her left foot sticks out from her right thigh. As she teases by wiggling her toes and inviting an attack. I give her what she wants. When she tries to answer what she would like to drink I tickle the sole of her foot. So she says "COAHAHAHAKE."

My mom giggles "Watch him he tickles."

"Its ok. Is he ticklish?" She grins at me with a sadistic look.

"Not really, he gets it from his father. Believe me it sucks to be me..."

I smile and stick my tongue out at Kara. She shifts to place her head on my chest holding me. "Get use to it." I slowly stroke her stomach."
At first she quietly swirms and shivers. Then gently takes my hand and whispers.

"Don't not there."

Her next move shocks me. She takes my hand and moves it to inbetween her ribs and hip on her left side. "This would feel real good. Very gentle."

I start as she asked. Very light, soft touches, tracing the lines in her shirt onto her side. She trembles and softly giggles and moans. She closes her eyes just letting the relaxing feeling comfort her. I tickle a little quicker as I feel her drift off...Her squeek is so sexy. She looks up and kisses my nose. "Thanks was too relaxing."

We have dinner and open gifts. Kara is standing in the doorway talking to my mom. I walk up behind her and start to work my fingers into Kara's underarms. She tries to maintain her professionalism but I can feel her starting to lose concentration and occasionally a short,quick giggle or laugh slips out.

"Oooh your such a brat." Kara playfully slaps me. Then hugs me loosely I pick her up and carry her over to the couch and dump her down gently. I sit on her calves. "I was kidding no..no..not my feet..." She tries to fail them and cover one with the other off constantly switching right and left.

Mom saves her "Don't be so mean. I like Kara get off her."

"Kara snips thanks mom" As she fixes her hair.

I take her left ankle and before Kara has a chance to think run my fingers slow,fast,slow under her nylon toes. Kara explodes into laughter as the pace of the tickling is repeated the slow times allow her to breath and the fast time runs out her breath. Suprisingly she doesn't pull away. I give her a good five minutes and let her free. She lays on the couch catching her breath and panting. She looks at me with her big baby blue eyes and I feel my heart melt. I have never felt like this. I offer my hand.

She takes it and pulls herself to sitting up. Kara smiles showing her bright teeth and says "Hey lets get my car and go for a walk at the lake."

Off we go.

Pretty good tale. Missed it when it was first posted.

I'm confused. Based on earlier posts, I thought you were a girl. Are you a male or a female? Doesn't matter one way or the other. I want to know as a frame of reference for reading your future posts.

And there you have the magic of the perfect girl. Great story, can't wait for the rest of it.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back