• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Iron Man vs The Mandarin

wishfoot88

4th Level Red Feather
hi
low roads gave me this idea so thanks.
hope you like it.

by the way, i put in a few hidden logos and secret messages that i will post the whereabouts and meaning of later, that is, if you cannot find them:D

Let the mayhem commence! Towers topple, buildings burst into flame, fireballs hurtle through the the heavens, as as two classic foes match energies in mortal combat! Plenty of raucous action to enjoy, with strong dynamic poses for both champions and a fine display of energy wielding (the Mandarin's creeping red lightning is particularly ominous!) This is a more modern Mandarin than the one I remember reading about in the '60s (below, picture 1); then again, the tin one too has spiffed-up considerably since inception (picture 2). The Marvel realm refuses to stay static, happily for design artists!

by the way, i put in a few hidden logos and secret messages that i will post the whereabouts and meaning of later, that is, if you cannot find them:D
I see several objects that may qualify... lots of Asian-looking writing on the buildings, some sort of mysterious dark object at the Mandarin's feet, the flaming meteor, the cloud-obscured sun... alas, I recognize none of them as iconic, nor can I interpret any of the clues. If anything pictured is a current Marvel emblem, my store of knowledge is too out-of-date to spot it. Answers please, I'm begging!!!

ahhh, an epic battle indeed :D love it man :)

Cool pic. How're you doing that btw? Sketching and scanning or straight from on computer?

Let the mayhem commence! Towers topple, buildings burst into flame, fireballs hurtle through the the heavens, as as two classic foes match energies in mortal combat! Plenty of raucous action to enjoy, with strong dynamic poses for both champions and a fine display of energy wielding (the Mandarin's creeping red lightning is particularly ominous!) This is a more modern Mandarin than the one I remember reading about in the '60s (below, picture 1); then again, the tin one too has spiffed-up considerably since inception (picture 2). The Marvel realm refuses to stay static, happily for design artists!

I see several objects that may qualify... lots of Asian-looking writing on the buildings, some sort of mysterious dark object at the Mandarin's feet, the flaming meteor, the cloud-obscured sun... alas, I recognize none of them as iconic, nor can I interpret any of the clues. If anything pictured is a current Marvel emblem, my store of knowledge is too out-of-date to spot it. Answers please, I'm begging!!!
you were close, the symbol by the mandarin also appears on the hilt of his sword........
and the Japanese words are there as well..........
thanks for the kind words!!

ahhh, an epic battle indeed :D love it man :)

thanks man-this is probably my favorite of all my pictures.

Cool pic. How're you doing that btw? Sketching and scanning or straight from on computer?

yeah, i sketch it in pencil, go over it with a black fineliner so my scanner can pick it up, and scan it in. once it is on my computer i color it and adjust things. :happyfloa

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back