• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mooning Under The Midwest Moons, And, Reconcilation Under The Paradise Sun?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, They began by winning two out of three in Pittsburgh, before losing two of three in Chicago, and winning two out of three in St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from California.

When Mitch arrived in Paradise on Sunday night, he went to the hotel. He decided to get online, and talk to his friends. Then, out of nowhere, Naomi instant messaged him, and started talking. One thing led to another, and Naomi got the webcam, then typed "Wait for me, I'm coming over there". Mitch was pleased, but a bit stunned. Ten minutes later, there was a knock on the door, and Naomi entered the room, with a major change. She had colored her hair dark black since the last time Mitch had seen her. "Hi", Naomi said, giving Mitch a kiss on the lips, as she made her way into the room. There was an awkward silence between the two for a while, and then, Naomi began firing off questions to Mitch, in a test type format, to see how well he knew her. Mitch, to Naomi's satisfaction, got all the questions right. "I've been married to you for almost a quarter century, I know you" Mitch said. Then, Naomi sat down on the bed, and said. "Want to come over here, and smell my feet, and suck and kiss my toes?" Mitch nodded, and made his way to the bed. Naomi slipped off her shoes, and Mitch put his face to her feet. Then, he washed down Naomi's soles, and began hungrilly licking and kissing her soles and toes, as she giggled a little. His penis began to stiffen, and then she said. "Want me to take off my clothes, so you can fuck me?" Mitch nodded. Mitch and Naomi got undressed, and climbed into bed, making love like there was no tomorrow. After it was over, Mitch lied near her, kissing her hair. "I love you. Are we back?" He asked. "I wouldnt have come over here, and did with you what I just did, if I didnt love you, Mitchell. Let's take this one step at a time. Stay here, and take it day by day. If we keep getting along, you are going to be having a visitor in need of sex, say,every night this week" Naomi said. The couple fell assleep in bed holding each other, and the next morning, Naomi went back to the apartment with Mitch, where, when they ran into their grown children, they said they had stayed up "Talking" until very late, and trying to settle some things. Hopefully, it was the beginning of things looking up.

On Monday night, the Good Guys opened their homestand with a game against the Giants. Mitch came up in the first inning, and hit a two run homer, as Gil Bellows pitched eight solid innings, allowing only two runs, in a
4-2 win. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night. She gave up three runs in six innings, as Paradise broke a 3-3 tie, with another Mitch two run homer, in a 5-3 victory. Neve Campbell got shut out 1-0 on Wednesday, but two out of three wasnt bad.

Thursday was an off day. That day, Mitch and Naomi decided to go to counesling. "I'm happy to see you two here. Did you settle something?" The couneslor asked. "We talked on the road, and..., Naomi's been coming to visit me at night at the hotel. Things seem, calmed down. We want to try" Mitch said. "I'm thriled to hear it" the therapist said. After they left the therapist, Naomi said. "Let's go back to the hotel and have sex". They did, and, when the sex was over, Mitch did something he hadnt for a while. He spontaneously gave Naomi a tickle attack on her sides, and on the soles of her bare feet, causing her to squeal hysterically:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHHHHEHHEHEE! OMG AMERICAN I HAVENT BEEEN TICKLED IN SO LONGGG THAT IS SO INTENSE YOURE GOING TO MAKE MEEE COMMMMEEEE!" The couple spent time in bed, and then went to the dice table, where Mitch won $1000.

Chicago came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched, and got hammered, losing 5-0. Hayden had the ball on Saturday night. The Good Guys got only two runs, which was all they needed, as Hayden shut out the Cubs, 2-0. Gil Bellows had the assignment on Sunday, a sunny, dry, 85 degree day, in front of a sellout. Bellows allowed only one run in eight innings, as the Good Guys broke a 1-1 tie with a Mitch Grand Slam in the eighth. Kate Hudson nearly made it interesting in the ninth, but the Good Guys got out of the mess, for a 5-3 win.

St Louis entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series. Charlize pitched on Monday night, getting tagged for four runs, and losing
4-3. Neve Campbell kept the team in the game on Tuesday night, giving up three runs in six innings, as Paradise broke a 3-3 tie in the eighth, with four runs, for a 7-4 win. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball on Wednesday afternoon, a sunny, moderately humid, 84 degree day, in front of a sellout. Cook gave up two runs in six innings, as the Good Guys rallied from a 2-1 deficit in the eighth, with Mitch slamming a three run homer. Hudson saved the day in the ninth, and the Good Guys had themselves a 4-2 win, that completed a very solid six and three homestand. Clearly, things were looking up, with both Mitch and Naomi, and the team, and, as the Good Guys prepared to head to Pittsburgh the next night, things looked much better.

The team held it's Saturday tickle party. The featured lee would be Tammy, an attractive petite blonde who was the manager of the ballpark's fancy resturant. Tammy was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Tammy's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHEE! Working down, center fielder Burns was next, tickling Tammy on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly, counting her ribs:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! OMG NOOOOOOO! Moving down, pitcher Gil Bellows was the next ler, attacking Tammy on her hips, inner thighs, and knees, causing her legs to buck:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Tammy's bare soles, and, with Naomi nodding the okay, Mitch proceeded to attack Tammy's soles with fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush. Tammy went beserk, tears in her eyes, wiggling her toes wildly, and begging for mercy:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE TICKLE! THAT IS TOOO MUCH! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted Tammy was untied.

On Wednesday night, Mitch and Naomi showed up together for a visit with Cathy, at Cathy's apartment, to her surprise. "What's up with you two?" She asked. "We wanted to see the baby, and, um, you" Mitch began. "Arent you two still seperated?" Cathy asked. "I'm not living at home, but, um, we've been quietly seeing each other this week. We're sorry we didnt tell you. We;ve kind of been taking it day by day, but now we wanted to see you, and, before I go away, hopefully do something we havent in a while" Mitch said. "I'm happy for you both, I really am, and of course we can do that" Cathy said. Soon, the three disrobed, and ended up in bed, tickling, and making love. They fell assleep, holding each other, just like when they had been happy.

On Thursday, Mitch checked out of the hotel, and went home, and then Cathy and Naomi brought him to the airport, to catch the team flight to Pittsburgh. After a goodbye to Cathy, Mitch faced Naomi. "This was a good week. I love you" Mitch said. "I love you too. Let us make this the beginning of better things" Naomi replied. Mitch and Naomi exchanged a long kiss on the lips, and then Mitch headed into the terminal.

So, it had been a week of a complete 360 degree turn from recent times, with Mitch and Naomi back together. Would the good times last, or was it just a fleeding week? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well first off, I got my top spot back. Something I haven't had in a while. Secondly, good for both Mitch and Naomi and of course, the Good Guys. If everything starts to pick up perhaps it will take off and get to the point where nothing can stop it. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, you did get your top spot back. As for what happens with Mitch and Naomi, that will remain to be seen.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

Thank you, windowguy, and yes, he is very lucky.

Mitch

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back