• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trapped & Tickled (F/M)

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
I haven't posted anything in a while so here is a story I wrote a little while back. Any feedback would be appreciated.

One Sunday afternoon, I was cleaning up my bedroom when I found a pair of handcuffs I didn’t even know I had, but that didn’t stop me from being a five year old and start playing with them. I started handcuffing my arms to the armrest of my desk chair and unlocking myself. Then I decided to handcuff my arms behind my back for a while. After a few minutes my arms were getting sore so I started to unlock myself but I dropped the key on the floor. Now I was in big trouble, especially since I was the only one home at the time. I tired as hard as I could to pull the cuffs apart but they were surprisingly strong. Then I tried to get the key back but I couldn’t do it without tipping the chair over backwards and then I’d really be in trouble. I gave up and managed to turn on a movie on my computer using my face on the keyboard.

About halfway thought the movie I heard someone come home. Finally! I thought I called for help and my mother came down the stairs. She took one look at me and started laughing.

“What did you do?” She asked

“Long story.” I replied. “Just release me; the key is on the ground.”

”Not so fast.” She said as an evil look slowly spread across her face. Suddenly I realized what might just happen. My mom knew I was very ticklish and at this point very vulnerable. I couldn’t exactly go anywhere and being a hot day I wasn’t wearing a shirt, just a pair of shorts. Then, like she read my mind, Mom started to tickle my belly. I burst into laughter.

“HEHEHEHEHEY! NO FAHAHAHAHAIR! EHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAP!” I laughed.

“Still ticklish huh?” My mom asked.

“YEHEHEHEHES! HAHAHAHAHAHA!” I laughed as she continued to run her fingers across my tummy. I had always been very ticklish since I was a kid and everyone who knew about it loved to take advantage. Mom wasn’t tickling hard, just enough to keep me laughing.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAH! OKAHAHAHAY ENAHAHAHUGH! KET ME GOOHOHOHOHO~” I begged thorugh hysterical laughter.

“But this is fun.” Mom said as she started to attack my ribs

‘STAHAHAHAHAHHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHA! NO MOHOHOHORE!” I was squirming as best I could, trying to get away but I didn’t want to tip the chair over. Mom continued to scratch her fingers over my ribs and belly, making tears pour down my cheeks form laughing.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ENAHAHAHAHAHAUGH! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHESE!” Thankfully, the phone started ringing so Mom stopped tickling me and went to answer it. I waited for a few minutes before I heard movement upstairs again. But instead of coming back down to un-cuff me, I heard my mother run out the door.

“Uh, hello?” I shouted into the empty house. Knowing it would probably be a while before anybody else came home; I decided to have a nap.

About an hour later I awoke to the sound of the front door open. Immediately I perked up and shouted for help. Suddenly I heard someone come down the stairs and around the corner came my sister Jenna, who like my mother began laughing at me.

“Har de har har har.” I remarked sarcastically. “just unlock me, and don’t get any ideas.” As soon as the words came out of my mouth I knew I was in trouble. I was relieved when she just walked behind me as I thought she was going to release me. I was wrong, instead she reached over the back of the chair and started squeezing my sides. I shot up as far as I could and burst into laughter.

“AH DAHAHAHAHAHAMIT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP!” She ran her fingers up and down my sides and ribs making me thrash from side to side trying to get away.

“COME OHOHOHOHON! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MOHOHOHORE! HAHAHAHA!” She slid back down to my sides and began to squeeze them, making me squeal with laughter.

“EEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHESE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then she ran her fingers wild over my belly. I was laughing so hard, tears were pouring down my face.

“NO MOHOHOHOHOHORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! JUST LET MEGOHOHOHOHO!” I was really starting to hate my sister as she continued to torture my poor ticklish belly.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jenna was tickling me much harder then my mom had. She dug as hard as she could into my ribs. I was thrashing around so hard I thought the chair was going to fall over.

“OH NOHOHOHOHO! HEHEHEAHAHAHAHHA! CAAHAHAHAN’T BREHEHEHETHE!” My sister tickled me all the time so she knew exactly how to torture me. She ran her fingers up and started to tickle me under my arms. This was my most ticklish spot and made me laugh so hard I could hardly breathe.

“NAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHEHERE! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP IT! HEHAHAHAHAHA!” I couldn’t stand being tickled under my arms. When she started scraping my pits with her long torturous fingernails, I began to laugh so hard, I made no noise.

“hmm, someone’s really ticklish today.” My sister taunted as she tickled the hell out of my pits. I would have called her a nasty name but what I was laughing to hard to think.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally, Jenna stopped tickling me and I gasped for air. Unfortunately, she wasn’t done yet. She turned me around so I was facing my bed. Then, she pulled on my legs until, I was nearly laying down. Then she sat on the bed but on top of my legs.

“There, now I can tickle your little tummy easier.” She teased. Then she taunted me even more by wiggling her fingers just above my stomach. This made me giggle like mad. Then without warning, she started claw tickling my belly again, sending me once again into hysterics.

“AWCRAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHEHEHESE NO MOHOHOHORE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!” I was really getting tired of being tickled, but Jenna was showing no signs of stopping any time soon. She started raking her fingers up my sides and ribs making me wiggle from side to side trying with no avail to escape.

“PLEHEHEHEHEHEHSE! HAHAHAHAHA! CAN’T TAHAHAHAHAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” I thought maybe I was out of the woods when I heard her cell phone ring but unfortunately it was just a text message. So she texted back with one hand and continued tickling my tummy with her other hand.

“GAHAHAHAHAHHAHAD! STAHAHAHAHAP! HAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MOHHOHORE!” Next, she ran her little fingers into my bellybutton. My stomach was dancing know, trying to evade her fingers.

“NO MOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHP!” Jenna was having a lot of fun taking advantage of my stupidity and left no area of tummy un-tickled.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHESE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!” Liking the reaction she got before, Jenna centered her tickling on my navel again making me crazy.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHERE! HAHAHAHAHA!” Finally she stopped tickling me and undid the handcuffs.

“I gotta go.” she said as she got up to leave. “tickle you later.” She said with an evil smile as she left. I just sat there and gasped for breath before I continued tidying my room.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back