• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Count Tickula - Cal Star Winner 2008 Not Eligible For Future Votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
I thought long and hard about this one. First off, for a vid to be considered "Hall of Fame", I personally feel it should have some staying power, ie: not produced in, say...the last five years or so. Secondly, it should have some sort of unusual story or set of circumstances behind it that transcends it being "just a video". And of course...it needs to have some great tickling and a seriously hot victim or model.

This one still stands out for me, even though CalStar has an often undeserved rep for not making "real" tickling videos. I actually miss the times when companies like CalStar and Harmony put a story behind thier vids. Costumes, dialog (however silly, it's still dialog) and sets. Not to mention the filmmaking aspect. Far too often these days, it's easy to go to Best Buy, grab a video camera and one of your friends and make tickling videos. Perhaps the availability of technology isn't so good for the genre. Of course, the ability for people to make thier own vids is a good thing for the community at large, but as an art form, I just honestly feel it's getting watered down.

This film had a particular charm. And the backstory of the model being so desperatly ticklish that filming had to be stopped and some famously choppy editing done only adds to the mystique.

Count Tickula is a classic, a cherished memory from a time when people made actual tickling movies instead of just "shooting scenes". There are some today who are pushing the envelope, and for them I am grateful. But that stage was set by companies like CalStar and Harmony.

For "Hall of Fame Video", I nominate Count Tickula by Cal-Star. :triangle:

Backstory?

Could you elaborate on the backstory related to which model in the vid was affected? Very intriguing!

Giantfan :devil:

Message from Dorothy--

I 200% endorse/support Dave2112's nomination (as well as his abridged and on-the-money summary of CalStar). Bravo, sir! I loved the costume pageantry and period settings.

Giantfan: While shooting COUNT TICKULA, Julia Parton (below, right & left) was delirious during the (merciless) tickling chastisements. The actor playing the vampire (below right) was absolutely unbridled with his tickling assults--zip restraint. Julia was very vulnerable and the director (Tony Sinclair) has to prematurely "cut the action" a couple of times before Julia passed-out (which explains the erratic editing during a couple of her scenes). Another starlet in the cast, Whitney Prescott (see Hall of Fame), was truly hysterical in her climactic, full-nude (tickling) scene; her reflexive "body wiggle" is one of the sexiest gyrations that I've ever seen!

I , Also , Support This Nomination.

This vid boasts two ( count 'em ... TWO ) Hall of Fame calibre LEEs. Let's get this one inducted right quick!

Outstanding nomination

This is a no brainer in my opinion! I still love this vid!

Giantfan :devil:

Message from Dorothy--

As previously mentioned, the tickle torment is extremely intense. Julia Parton practically required oxygen; Whitney Prescott is driven to the point of insanity in her fade-out scene. The laughter is 200% authentic. Furthermore, COUNT TICKULA sustains crosover appeal; it's a mouth-watering treat for tickle addicts who optionally prefer upper body and feet.

This has my nomination for a Hall of Fame video. One of the first few tickle vids I ever saw. Two iconic ticklees featured.

DK

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back