• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Anniston in: All wrapped up

iticklefeet

I may make this story a little shorter because it is my first. My storys will get better and longer as i become a more experienced tickle story writer. Here we go..

Back in college Jennifer Anniston and Angelina Jolie were Roomates. Just the two of them lived in this dorm. It was a saturday evening around 4:00 when jennifer was laying belly down on the rug watching tv. She was wearing a white spaghetti strapped tank top with her pajama capris still on. She was also barefoot. Angelina wasn't there because she was out getting some snacks for the movie they were planning on watching later on. Jennifer dozed off. Let me tell you this now. It wasn't a full rug that covered all the floor in the room. It was just a medium sized rug that was comfy to lay on.
Angelina got home and saw jennifer sleeping there. She decided to have some fun with her a rolled her up in the rug so her head was out one end and her feet were out the other. About ten minutes later Jennifer awoke up unable to move. she could only turn her head a little and she noticed she was rapped in the rug. She pushed hard against the edges around her hoping that the rug would unravel but something must have been holding it down. Angelina walked in noticing her awake.
"hey there". she said to Jen.
"get me out of here, please! begged Anniston
"not just yet. Remember that time when i desperately needed that A in our acting class but you refused to help me study?. Im payin you back for that."
"What are you Going to do to me?"
" Actually im not really sure yet.
Angelina was walking by the end of the rug where Jennifers feet were and accidently grazed Jennifer's foot with her nail. EEEEEP went Jennifer.
"what was that"? Anglenia asked Jennifer
"Nothing you just scratched me an it hurt a little
Anglena went back to Jennifers foot and started lightly scratching it.
Jen tightly squeezed her mouth hoping not to let out a sound so angelina wouldn't find her weakness. She started scratching a little harder and on both feet now. She couldnt hold it any longer. At first she only let out a little heehehee. Eventally it became too much for Jennifer to stand anymore. whats so funny asked angeline. A little ticklish?
Jen started screaming in laughter ahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahhahahahhhhahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaIahahaCANThehehahaSTANDITONMYFEET ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa she gave her a little break.
o wait said angelina, i forgot to tickle your toes to. Oh please dont do that, i give u anyting u want, money, i'll help you get good grades. But it was too late. ahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP NOT ON MY TOESAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Angelina enjoyed tickling her feet and kept dong it for another good 5 minutes but eventually someone came over and ruined there fun. They didnt come over to complain to them about loud they were. but it was the dormatory office manager coming to tell them they were gettin a new room mate. Her last name was Portman

THE END

that was my first story. I realizze i may need to add a little more tickling and take away a little detail but i'll have to do that in me sequel when the new roommate arrives.

Jennifer and Natalie should team up on Angelina!

Great story by the way! :D

Hmmm, Natalie... The story itself is good, but the ending... Y'know the only best role by natalie was in "Leon", not the Star Wrecks "tabula rasa". As for me, I rather would prefer Brittany Murphy or someone else, but not Nat. But that's not my story:D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back