• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The tease (m/f nylons)

pribyljr

TMF Regular
I was walking around the university bored out of my mind. Class was cancelled and nothing to do for 3 hours. I strolled through the student union and was just about to give up when a sight caught my eye.

On a couch arm over by a window was a perfect set of small feet (guessing a 6 or 7) in nylons. They where crossed right over left. As I got closer I noticed it was a girl I had in econ class. Being horrible with names I was afraid to speak. I saw a chair as fate would have it right next to the arm of the couch mere inches from her feet. I sat down quietly and noticed to my joy and amazement. Cinderella was sleeping or atleast had her eyes closed.

I did what was expected given the situation. I took out a pencil and slowly traced her foot from heel to toes. The reaction was priceless a slight jerk and the left foot rubbed the covered the right. I did the same to the left foot this time drawing a line under her toes. This produced serious wiggling and crunching of toes. After about 10 seconds her foot relaxed. Then came a suprise as she turned so both feet set side ways on the arm giving an awesome shot of both soles.

I took my fingers and delecate and slowy tickled her soles. Her feet reflexed and wiggled and I could see her breathing become labored. She was fighting the sensations but weakening. I stopped to see what would happen.

She again shocked me as she turned onto her stomach with her soles pointing to the ceiling. I couldn't believe it I figured she would have hid her feet or screamed for security or something. So I got brave I began to softly spider tickle her feet looking for a sensitive spot.

My probing was producing some gentle shaking of her feet and an occasional snicker... Then I hit it by her ball of her feet near the arches. I could hear faint laughter under her breath.

She turned and sat up facing me. "Hey I am really ticklish."

"Really would have never guessed."

She smiled and turned red "Why did you stop?"

"I tought you would get mad. Besides I couldn't help myself. They looked prime for attack." I teased

"That was the idea. I like to see the reaction of the others. This day and age its not often that my feet get tickled. Most are afraid of police and lawsuits. The world isn't much fun. Atleast you are."

"So how ticklish are your feet."

She moved so I would sit down next to her. I sat and she set her legs on my lap. "Well....I guess you need to find out or if you use that last spot I bet I will tell you fast to get you to quit."

She was right in less than a minute of tickling the ball spot she spit out that it was close to where I was tickling about an inch down from where I was. I spared her the torture. We started walking after she retrieved her shoes. She stopped and then walked real slow. I poked her sides. She jumped and tried to hold her breath. So I dug in and really tickled her sides hard. She struggled and grit her teeth.

"Ok there hahaha tooo." She then acted like I bored her and streached leaving her underarms exposed as she had a sleeveless shirt.

"Its unwise to lower your defenses" I tickled her underarms. She quickly pulled her arms down and tried to grab my hands.

Damn fine tale - very well told.

Long time fantasy of mine.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back