• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Sighting [f/m]

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Well, I know this isn't the best sighting ever reported, nor did it particularly draw any attention from me, but for any f/m fans out there, it just may...

I was at my second house today [Dunkin Donuts] ordering some coffee to make it through the day. It was early in the morning, so there were a ton of people there ordering stuff and a lot of associates, as well.

Well, there was one associate who was getting some munchkins and, for whatever reason, they were on the top shelf and he was fully extended trying to get them. The girl who was waiting on me went back to get the coffee and saw the guy, so she gave a very brief tickle to his sides and, no joke, the guy jumped, like, three feet back and dropped all of his munchkins. I don't think the girl knew that he would do that because she looked like she wasn't expecting it. Needless to say, the guy was pretty embarassed after that...

Oh, and my coffee was delicious;)

~~Old English

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back