• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wonder Woman: Amazon's Ordeal (Part 2)

Xodlirv

4th Level Green Feather
WONDER WOMAN: AMAZON'S ORDEAL (Part 2)
by XODLIRV

The next morning, bright sunshine poured down golden warmth on all of Paradise Island. The entire population of Amazons was gathered at the Temple of Artemis on Sunrise Hill, the location of Princess Diana’s test. All the women stood in breathless anticipation, awaiting the test and its outcome. None of them wanted to lose their beloved Princess to man’s world again, after her being away so long. They wanted her to remain with them forever!
Diana and Drusilla stood apart from the crowd, awaiting their royal mother’s command for the test to begin. Diana still had no idea what the test was to be. She turned to her beloved sister and whispered to her.
“Drusilla, please do not be angry with me,” she pleaded. “I love you! I always have, and I always will. You are simply not ready for the dangers of man’s world. I had to protect you.”
“You did what you had to do, Diana,” Drusilla said simply. “I forgive you for that. I only hope I can expect the same from you, at the close of this test.”
Queen Hippolyta clapped her hands once, to silence the whispering in the crowd.
“Let my daughters come forth,” she commanded in a regal tone. Diana and Drusilla stepped up to the throne and knelt before their mother.
“Diana, my eldest daughter and heir to my throne,” Hippolyta said, “you have petitioned me for permission to renounce your Amazon heritage and live in man’s world, as the wife of a man. To do this would mean you would never see Paradise Island or your Amazon sisters again, and your eternal youth and beauty would fade with time like any woman born in man’s world. I ask you again: is this truly what you wish?”
Diana thought of her sisters, her home, her family. A lump welled in her throat. But she choked it back and said firmly, “Yes, my mother and queen.”
Hippolyta turned to Drusilla. “Drusilla, as Diana’s sister, it has fallen to you to select the task Diana must perform to win her petition. Have you chosen a suitable task?”
“I have, my mother and queen,” Drusilla said confidently.
“Very well. Rise, my daughters.” Diana and Drusilla rose to their feet. Diana looked questioningly to Drusilla; her younger sister only smirked at her briefly.
“Drusilla, what is to be Diana’s task?” Hippolyta asked.
“A test of endurance, my queen,” Drusilla said. “A test of her strength to endure the rigors of man’s world. A test to measure her resistence to the torments and tortures she can expect as an ordinary woman in the world of men.”
“And what is Diana to endure?” Hippolyta asked.
“Tickling,” Drusilla smiled. Diana gasped. “The Princess is to be tickled without mercy by her Amazon sisters. The tickling will go on for a predetermined length of time, or until the Princess cries out for it to stop. If Diana begs for mercy before the allotted time has expired, she will lose the test, and must remain on Paradise Island forever.”
Diana gaped in terror at her sister. Tickling? This could not be! Make her walk on hot coals, bury her in the red ant hill, but tickle her? This she could not stand!
“Diana, do you accept the terms of the contest?” Hippolyta asked. Diana swallowed. She could give up now, not have to be tickled. But to do so would renounce her petition. “How--how long is the predetermined time?” she asked.
“You are not to know that,” Hippolyta answered. “If you knew how long you must hold out, it would give you a goal to strive for. The purpose of the test is for you to endure as long as you possibly can. Therefore the time limit shall be unknown to you. Now I ask again: do you accept the terms of the contest?”
Diana drew herself up proudly. “I do, my mother and queen.”
“Then disrobe,” Drusilla said sweetly, “And take your place on the Altar of Artemis.”
Unhesitantly, Diana loosened her toga and let it fall to the temple floor. She started to kneel to unlace her sandals, but Hippolyta stopped her with a single clap of her hands.
“You are still my eldest daughter,” the Queen intoned gravely. “A princess does not remove her own footgear in the presence of her subjects. Clytemnestra!”
At the Queen’s pronunciation of her name, a slender Amazon girl with short red hair eagerly scampered forward. She knelt at Diana’s feet, unlaced and removed her sandals. Diana smiled down at her and silently mouthed the words “Thank you”.
Drusilla silently fumed, slighted by this demonstration of Diana’s greater rank. But Diana was now as naked as the day Aphrodite had given life to her. “If you are quite ready, sister, we can begin.”
Diana stepped bravely to the marble altar. It was intended for ornamentation only; the Amazons were far above the barbaric practice of sacrifice. Diana lay down on her back on the cool marble. “How would you have me position myself, dear sister?” She asked Drusilla.
“I shall arrange that,” Drusilla said. She reached behind the altar and produced Diana’s own magic lasso, woven from the links of Athena’s girdle itself. A twelve-foot-tall statue of Artemis stood over the altar, hands out in supplication. Drusilla tossed the lasso over the statue’s hands several times, until it hung down over the altar in four loops. These she bound securely to Diana’s wrists and ankles. Her arms were stretched high over her head, her legs were spread wide, and her ankles were lifted off the marble altar. She looked like some kind of bizarre marionette, suspended from the golden lasso.
“You have tied me well, Drusilla,” Diana said sweetly. “Are you ready to tickle me now? You may make me laugh and laugh like a little girl, but do you think you can make me beg for mercy?”
“Perhaps alone I could not,” Drusilla smiled. “But I am to have help in this sweet task. Sisters!” Drusilla called to the assembled Amazons. “If you would have the Princess stay with us, and not return to man’s world, come and help me tickle her!”
The Amazons rushed forward eagerly. A look of horror came over Diana’s face. She turned her head on the altar, looking to her mother for aid.
“Mother, this was not in the terms of the contest!” she protested.
“Neither was it stated that only Drusilla would be tickling you,” Hippolyta reminded. “All that was stated was that you would be tickled until the time limit ran out, or you asked for mercy. Do you wish to quit the contest now?”
Diana swallowed. She turned her gaze to her Amazon sisters, who looked down at her with glee and anticipation.
“Sisters, if you love me, do not do this,” Diana whispered.
“Oh, it is because we love you that we must do it!” Magda whispered back. “We want to keep you with us forever and ever!”
“Let the tickling begin!” Hippolyta announced.
Diana’s Amazon sisters fell to tickling her all at once. Magda and Paula each took an armpit; Magda gently digging into Diana’s left armpit with her index finger, while Paula made slow, torturous circles in Diana’s right armpit with her fingernail. Eva and Phaedra each took a side, letting their fingernails roam up and down Diana’s ribcage. Drusilla positioned herself between Diana’s spread and upturned legs, tickling her stomach with slow, lazy strokes of her fingernails. Orana and Aleta gently tickled the tender spaces behind Diana’s knees, while Mala and the talented Lorna tortured her feet with their fingernails. Mala’s tickles on her left foot were quick and frenzied, while Lorna, the skillful foot masseuse, used slow, deliberate motions on her right foot to elicit the maximum tickle response.
Diana threw back her head and laughed. She was permitted to laugh, as long as she did not ask for the tickling to stop. To try and hold back her laughter would only make it that much worse when the laughter did break through, so she laughed loudly and robustly. The sensations shooting through her were like lighting! No one had ever tickled her like this, and certainly not so many hands at one time! Diana laughed so hard, she could barely hear the voices of her Amazon sisters as they teased her verbally, adding to her torment.
“Ooh, the Princess is so ticklish!”
“Look at the face she makes when I tickle her here!”
“Laugh for us, Princess! We want to know you’re happy!”
“When you’ve had enough, dear sister, just say the word!”
Tears filled Diana’s eyes and streamed down her face. Her Amazon sisters were hazy, shadowy figures moving about her, seen through her tears of laughter. Her face felt hot and flushed. How long had this gone on already? Surely the time limit must be nearly up! Oh, if only she knew how long she was expected to endure this terrible torture!
“Diana, do you wish to end the tickling?” the Princess heard her mother’s voice ask, through her laughter. Diana could not answer verbally; only shake her head vigorously from side to side.
“She’s stronger than I thought!” Drusilla said. “Come on, sisters, make her give up! Tickle her harder!”
“I am using all my skills, Lady Drusilla,” Lorna said, as she held back Diana’s toes to stretch her sole taut and slowly traced the lines on her sole with her index fingernail. “None of us want to lose the Princess any more than you do! But she is very strong!”
“Well, if my fingers cannot pry a plea of mercy from her lips,” Phaedra said slyly, “perhaps my teeth can.” With that, the Amazon girl began gently biting Diana’s ribs, one by one. She covered her teeth with her lips, so that Diana would not feel their hard biting edges; only gentle nips along her ultra-sensitive rib cage. These made Diana jerk and convulse, straining hard against her bonds with every bite.
The other Amazons watched in fascination. “Oh, that is wonderful, Phaedra!” Mala cooed. “I shall use my mouth as well!” She held Diana’s foot firmly in both hands, and began sliding her tongue back and forth between the Princess’ toes. Often she would roll her tongue around inside her mouth, to freshly moisten it, before returning it to Diana’s toes.
“Excellent, sisters!” Drusilla cheered. “Now watch how I do!” Drusilla bent her face to Diana’s washboard stomach, moistened her lips with her tongue, placed them over Diana’s navel, and blew a wet, loud raspberry. Diana shrieked with laughter. This was too much! The Amazons were alternating between fingers and mouths to tickle her. Magda and Paula were gently nibbling the sides of her neck; Phaedra and Eva were using their fingers on her armpits and their tongues and teeth on her ribs simultaneously. Lorna continued to use her talented fingers on Diana’s right foot, while Mala took Diana’s toes entirely into her mouth, nibbling at their bases while flickering her tongue over the tips and between them. Drusilla let her fingernails roam all over Diana’s stomach, throwing a raspberry in now and again just for variety. Diana could no longer laugh audibly; she was laughing so hard, she could not draw sufficient breath to make sounds. All she could do was laugh silently, her mouth wide open, an occasional squeak escaping her throat. She could not bear the sensations shooting through her body. And some sensations had nothing to do with the tickling. As Mala’s tongue slithered between her toes, and Drusilla’s tongue gently traced the inner rim of her navel, Diana felt flutterings in her lower belly that she had never felt before. Not even with Steve! She could not believe or understand the feelings, but she knew they were good. They were right. They were wonderful!
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! STOP! STA-HA-HAP!! HAHAHAHAHA!!” Diana begged.
“She said it!” Drusilla called out. “Mother, she said it! She asked us to stop!”
“Is this true, Diana?” Queen Hippolyta asked.
“Yes! Ye-heh-hes! HAHAHAHAHA!” Diana shrieked. “I give! I submit! I submih-hih-hit! HAHAHAHAHA!! Now STOP!”
Queen Hippolyta clapped her hands. “You heard the Princess! Cease tickling her at once!”
The Amazons halted, and backed away from Diana. The Princess lay on the altar, gasping for breath, sweat pouring down her crimson-flushed face. Drusilla, smiling contentedly, slowly undid the magic lasso.
“Diana, you have failed the task set before you,” Queen Hippolyta announced. “Do you accept your failure with grace and dignity, as befits an Amazon Princess?”
“I do, mother,” Diana said, and the joy was clear in her voice. She sat up on the altar, and swung her legs over the side. Magda and Lorna joyfully replaced her sandals, taking great pleasure in lacing them up.
“My Princess, you are not angry with us?” Phaedra asked, as she handed the Princess her toga.
“No, my dear friend,” Diana said, sweetly and sincerely. “I am glad! You have helped me to see that this is where I truly belong!” Diana then kissed Phaedra gingerly on the cheek. The Amazon girl blushed from this.
“So you do not resent us for tickling you so much?” Lorna asked, smiling up at her Princess.
“Well, it was a terrible ordeal,” Diana grinned. “But you could make it up to me.”
“How, Princess?” Lorna asked.
Diana stole a glance at Drusilla, who was speaking with the Queen. “Tonight, when Drusilla goes to her bath....”

THE END

I Remeber this one.

You, Rockathor and myself all had a month of tormentting Wonder Woman. It's fun to torture SuperHeroes.

“Tickling,” Drusilla smiled. Diana gasped. “The Princess is to be tickled without mercy by her Amazon sisters. The tickling will go on for a predetermined length of time, or until the Princess cries out for it to stop. If Diana begs for mercy before the allotted time has expired, she will lose the test, and must remain on Paradise Island forever.”

Mother, this was not in the terms of the contest!” she protested.

Its still a great story regardless.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back