• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Anniversary Gift - The Sequel MM/F nylons feet ribs SOME ADULT CONTENT

dahoochman

TMF Expert
NOTE - Contains some adult content at the very end that some members may not like...

"My Anniversary Gift - The Sequel" by DAHOOCHMAN

I sat in the darkness of my own bedroom, pulling on the duct tape that tightly bound my hands behind the chair. The room was almost completely pitch black, except for the dim light of my alarm clock on the night stand next to our bed. It flashed 11:45 pm of the night of our 12th Wedding anniversary.

I tried again to move, but between the duct tape binding my wrists and elbows, and the many strips of duct tape they used to tape my legs and feet to the legs of the chair, and my upper body to the chair back, I could only really move my head. My feet did not quite reach the floor. The ball gag in my mouth was becoming uncomfortable, and I could feel a small amount of drool on my chin. All I could do was sit there, and listen.

I could hear them still in the living room. My wife Jen, and our guests for that evening Brad and Matt. I could hear Jen laughing, with an occasional squeal. It sounded like she was having a great time, with no idea of my predicament. I closed my eyes and kept thinking about what I had got us in to, and what was to come.

2 years earlier, Jen had found some stories I had written on my laptop about my fantasy of watching other men tickling her. Intrigued, she agreed to try one of my fantasies, as long as it did not involve sex. That year, we placed an ad on Craigs List and met Tim, who took my wife to a hotel, tied her to the bed, and tickled her to her limits while taping it. Jen and I both enjoy watching that tape together, as it always leads to mind blowing sex, but had agreed that it would be a one time thing. But one night recently, while lying in bed, I asked Jen if she would want to do something like that again, maybe for our upcoming anniversary. Only this time, I wanted to be present while she was tickled. She enthusiastically agreed.

We placed another ad, and got a ton of good responses. In the end, we narrowed it down to 2 guys – Matt and Brad. Matt was the taller of the two at almost 6 feet 3, weighing about 215 pounds. Never married, Matt was soft spoken and a bit shy, and just wanted to meet people to enjoy his fetish of tickling women. He enjoyed playful tickling as well as extreme. Brad was by far the more sadistic of the two. At just over 6 feet tall and weighing well over 250 pounds he was built like a tank, he definitely worked out. With a huge fetish for tickling stockinged feet, Brad described his fantasies of having women totally helpless as he tickled them until they could no longer stand it. Jen liked the fact that both were big guys and could easily over power her. In fact, it turned her on knowing that either of these 2 guys could tickle her senseless if they wanted to. After narrowing our choice down to these 2, Jen came up with an idea that both surprised and excited me – What if we let them both tickle her at the same time? I quickly agreed, and we contacted both men.

We answered both guys replies and explained what we were looking for – which was basically 2 men to help me tickle my wife. Both were a bit skeptical that we were real, so the 4 of us agreed to meet for drinks. Jen came right from work so she had on one of her usual work outfits consisting of a black skirt suit, ultra sheer nylons and black stiletto heels. Both men were obviously excited by Jens look – Brad could not take his eyes off her stockinged legs and feet. We discussed the details of the evening we had in mind and the limits we would want – which were basically no intercourse, and that Jen had to be comfortable. Both guys agreed that all limits would be respected, and all Jen had to say was “no” and that would end things. Feeling very comfortable with our two new friends, we agreed to meet at our place that Saturday night at 8:00

At 7:30 Saturday night, Brad texted me to say they were on their way. Jen was still in our bedroom getting ready. I lit candles in the living room, and put out chips and pretzels. A few minutes later they arrived, with several bottles of wine, and a small duffle bag. They nervously sat on the sofa. Then Jen emerged from the bedroom and what a sight she was. A knee length black skirt with a slit to almost her waist, over a sexy black thong. Ultra sheer black thigh high stockings. Black stiletto heel strappy sandals that revealed almost all of her sexy stockinged feet. And topped off by a very sheer black blouse over a black cami. Her hair was up, and her makeup was perfect. I got a hard on just looking at her. I could tell by the way they were staring that Brad and Matt approved.

Jen sat in between Matt and Brad on the sofa, and crossed her legs. The slit from her skirt fell to one side revealing almost all her stockinged legs. She half tried to fix it, but there was not enough material, so Brad and Matt had quite a view. I sat across from them on the love seat, nervously watching and waiting. The wine flowed, and after several glasses each everyone seemed to be very comfortable. After a few minutes, Brad and Matt moved closer to her, putting their arms around her. Matt put his hand on Jens stocking covered knee and rubbed her leg, occasionally squeezing her knee to make her squeal. Brad started intently at her stockinged feet. Then, he stood up and asked me if we could have a word in private.

We walked to the kitchen, where Brad asked if he could see our bedroom, and wanted to know if I had anything to tie Jen up with. He said he and Matt had picked up a few things and had them in their bag to show me. I went and told Jen that we wanted to surprise her and would be right back. Brad and I walked to the bedroom, and closed the door. We entered our bedroom, with our queen size 4 poster bed in the middle of the room. Jens dresser and makeup table on the far wall, my desk and dresser on the near wall. Brad put his bag on the bed and opened it. In it was a treasure chest of tickling toys, including brushes, feathers, q-tips, shoe strings, and enough rope and duct tape to tie up 20 people. He laughed at the look on my face, and asked me which drawer was Jens pantyhose drawer. I pointed and he walked over and pulled out several old pairs, saying they too were great for restraining someone. As I stood there, he put the bag on the bed and invited me to look through it. As I did, he slowly walked behind me, and before I could react he put a chloroform rag over my nose. I struggled briefly but Brad was way too strong, and I passed out. He then dragged my limp body over to the desk and tied me very tightly to my wood high back office chair.

Meanwhile, back in the living room, Matt and Jen were playing drinking games, and Jen was getting quite drunk. Jen, feeling playful, had started to poke and tickle Matt. Brad emerged from the bedroom, and sat next to them. Jen asked where I was, and did not seem the least bit concerned when Brad told her that I was in the bedroom getting a surprise ready for her. Leaning back on Matt, she lifted her stockinged legs and placed her feet on Brads lap. Brad rubbed her calves, and every once in a while would rub a single finger down her leg and over the side of her exposed foot – creating the squeals that I was hearing. After several minutes of flirting and playing like this, Brad put Jens feet back on the floor, and stood up as he asked her if she was ready for her surprise. Jen smiled and stood, as Matt walked behind her. “OK, close your eyes” whispered Brad, and with that Matt took a scarf out of his pocket and tied it around Jens eyes as a blindfold. Then, the two guys each took an arm and led her to the bedroom, where I was waiting helplessly.

The light from the door opening surprised me as they led Jen in, They walked her to the foot of the bed and gingerly helped her sit, as she extended her arms trying to feel her way. “Where is my hubby” she asked through giggles. “Oh, he is right here, you just wait” said Matt, smiling at me as I started to struggle against my bonds. With that, Brad reached into their bag and pulled out a length of rope, and started to bind Jens wrists in front of her. At one point I managed to move the chair slightly, and Jen heard it. “What was that?” she asked. “Oh nothing” said Matt, motioning to Brad to hurry. Brad hastily tied her wrists together, and then the two of them laid her back on the bed, lifting her towards the headboard. They pulled her up so that her feet were just barely dangling off the edge of the bed, and then Matt quickly straddled her waist as Brad started to tie her ankles to the bed posts, pulling her legs several feet apart as he did. Matt lifted her tied hands over her head, and once Brad was done tying her ankles together he took more rope out of his bag and quickly ran to the top of the bed to start tying rope to the posts there. Matt untied Jens wrists long enough for Brad to grab her right wrist and pull it toward the post, wrapping the rope around her wrists numerous times as he did. He then repeated the procedure with her left wrist, wrapping the rope around her wrists many times. He surely wanted to make sure there was no way she was escaping.

At this point, Jen started to get nervous and started asking questions, but Matt and Brad ignored her. Then, she started calling for me, but I could not respond. Then she started complaining that ropes around her wrist were too tight and asked Matt to loosen them. Again, no reply. I could tell by her voice that she was getting really nervous, and at this point told Matt that she was not comfortable and wanted it to stop. Matt chuckled, and with that Brad reached into his back for the duct tape, and walked up toward the top of the bed. Sitting on the bed next to her, he took off the blindfold, and Jen immediately started to ask questions. “What’s going on, what are you doing, where is…” and with that she spotted me behind Matt tied to the chair. Before she could say another word Brad took a piece of duct tape and put it over her mouth. “Ssssshhhhhh” he started “Now Jen, do you know whats going to happen now?” She shook her head no emphatically. “Why sure you do Jen, you see, we’re going to tickle you. And tickle you, and tickle you and tickle you. And there is nothing you or hubby can do to stop it” Jens eyes briefly closed, and then she attempted to talk through the duct-tape, but only muffled grunts could be heard. Matt had already climbed off Jen and was going through the bag of toys to find instruments to torture her with. Brad, walking back toward the foot of the bed asked teasingly “So Jen, tell me, just how ticklish are those pretty feet? Because I’m going to tickle them all night” He then pulled on the rope that was tied to her right ankle – which tugged her leg straight to remove any slack, and re-tied it. He repeated the process with her left ankle, stretching her out to a tight X shape. Matt had taken off his jeans and was down to is boxers, and then climbed on the bed, lying on his stomach with his legs next to Jens torso, his face only inches from her tied left foot. He started to run his hands up and down her stockinged legs, from her knees down to her ankles and the over the top of her foot and down the sole, scratching slightly as he did. Brad also removed his pants and climbed on the bed and sat on Jens right leg, pinning it down to the bed, with just her black stockinged foot peeking out from between his white thighs, and started to furiously tickle the bottom of her stockinged right foot. Jen at first squealed loudly through her gag, lifting her head off the bed to look down at her tormentors, unable to do anything to stop the tickling.

The tickling continued non-stop for the next 5 minutes. Brad furiously tickling the bottom of her trapped foot, while Matt was content with more playful tickling as he rubbed her stockinged legs. The difference in their styles and intentions were obvious, as Matt playfully rubbed and tickled, while Brad was intent on making Jen suffer. Matt then sat up, and climbed on top of Jen, straddling her torso as he faced her. He then reached up and removed the duct tape from her mouth, and Jen let out a loud squeal, followed fit a fit of laughter, as Brad was still working her one foot over. She attempted to say “Nooooo” and “Pleeeeeeaaassseeeee” but Matt decided to tease her. “What are you saying? I don’t understand you” he asked teasingly. He then started to poke her in the ribs with a single finger, which brought more squeals from Jen. He then sunk his thumbs into her sides, and with a firm grip started to move his fingers in circles on her sides, which caused Jen to go in to fits of silent laughter. She bucked several times, but Matt just lowered all of his weight on to her torso, pinning her down firmly. The petite 125 pound woman was no match for her 215 pound tormentor.

Brad, seeing how hysterical Matt was making her, had climbed off her one foot and had briefly untied both legs, only to quickly tie her ankles together and then run a single rope from her tied ankles under the bed to the frame. With her two tied feet dangling off the end of the bed, Brad used what looked like a whole clothesline of rope to secure her feet, looping the rope around her ankles time and time again, and then running the rope tightly down to the bed frame. Once tightened, he then took out a shoe lace from the bag and used it to tie her big toes together, and then ran that back to the rope wrapped around her ankles. He then sat on her ankles so that her two tied feet were poking out from under him. Matt, seeing this, stopped his attack on Jen’s ribs. “Oh, you’re in trouble now sweetie” he said, climbing off Jen and walking over to me.

Jen lifted her head off the bed, her mascara running down her face, and tried to plead with Brad as she attempted to catch her breath. “Brad, pleeeaaaaseee, I beg you” but before she could say another word he went after the helpless soles of her feet. Unable to move her feet or even wiggle them, all she could do was lie there and squeal. Brad raked his fingers up and down her soles, and when he realized that tickling just under her toes brought the loudest squeals he concentrated his torture there. Matt, leaning down next to me now, asked “So, is this what you guys wanted?”. I looked at him, then looked back at my helpless wife as she laughed and laughed. “Well, if you think that was bad, watch this” and with that he walked over to the bag and pulled out two electric toothbrushes, and walked over to the foot of the bed, her helpless soles facing him. As Brad held her toes, Matt ran the toothbrushes down her feet – she went ballistic, laughing first, then screaming, then silent laughter. After what seemed like a 30 second inhale she let out the loudest squeal I had ever heard. At one point she arched her back and kicked, almost knocking Brad off, so with that he lowered his full 250 pounds on her ankles, and she was totally helpless. Brad coached Matt on where to tickle, pointing to the spot right under her big toes, and Matt placed his toothbrushes there. Then as Matt tortured her feet, Brad started to pleasure himself through his boxers, all the while watching Matt tickling Jens feet. After a minute or so, he leaned his head back and shook violently, his orgasm making him moan loudly. Brad then climbed off Jen, and untied her ankles, re-tying them to the bed posts but this time pulling her legs farther apart. Matt then sat on the bed next to Jen, running his hands through her hair as she tried to catch her breath. Then lying on the bed between her legs, Brad moved her thong aside and started to perform oral on her. Jen’s eyes closed and her back arched, as Matt continued to stroke her cheek and forehead with one hand while pleasuring himself with the other. Brad took a pillow and put in under Jens lower back to make her more accessible, and he kept furiously licking her clit, occasionally sucking and nibbling on it. After a few minutes, Jen screamed in orgasm, her back arched and her hips gyrating. Matt finished as well, letting out a loud grunt as he did.

It took Brad and Matt only a few minutes to gather their things and get dressed, and then they untied Jens hands, leaving her feet tied. They waved goodbye and left. It took Jen another 3 or 4 minutes to get her feet loose, and she walked over to me, still tightly tied to the chair. “So, did you enjoy the show Honey” she said, immediately reaching for my crotch, and finding my rock hard penis. “Well I guess you did” she said, as she sat on her knees in front of me and unzipped me, releasing my cock. She performed oral on me, and I came in about 30 seconds flat. Looking down at her, I said “Wait till next year!”

lol. Such a boy's story! Men. *rolls eyes*

Nah I really liked this it was hot. Except the end!!!!! Orgasm denial man! ;)

Loved this story, any chance you will be writing new ones in the near future?

I loved it! I always enjoy your posts a great deal. This was no exception.
You da man, Hooch!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back