• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Middle States Morbidity, Initial Season Revisitors, And, A Break, Of A Vow?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. It did not go particularly well. They lost two out of three in both Washington and Philadelphia, before winning two of three in Cincinatti. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams they had started the season with.

By this point in time, Mitch knew that his seperation from Naomi was going to last for a while, so, when he left on the previous road trip, he hadn't bothered to check out of the hotel. When Mitch landed in Paradise on Sunday night, he called Cathy, as he did not feel like being alone that night. Cathy told him to come over, and so he did. She met him at the door wearing an unsexy outfit, and closed toe flat shoes, which was very unusual, as she generally went barefoot almost everywhere. After Mitch visited with the baby, he and Cathy sat on the couch, where he began to seduce her.: She became very uncomfortable, and pulled away: "We.. cant.. do this.. not while you and Naomi are apart. It doesn't feel right. This relationship is a threesome, and if we do something without Naomi's knowledge, it feels like I'm cheating with you" Cathy said. "Cath, what if I told you that I only love you, and that I dont love Naomi anymore, and that I want a divorce, and I only want to be with you, and our baby" Mitch said. Cathy stood up, and faced Mitch, anger filling her eyes. "You dont mean that! You and Nai are just having problems. You've been with her for twenty four years. You have three beautiful grown children with her. The two of you are probably going to be grandparents in a few years. You dont just throw that away" Cathy said. Mitch went over to Cathy, and stroked her face: "Cath, I love you. You had our beautiful baby. I want us to be a family. I want you to be my wife. I think it's time I asked Naomi for a divorce" Mitch said. "Stop it, Mitchell Ross! Just stop it right now! You cannot ask Naomi for a divorce. You and I only work because of her. Without her, something is not right! I couldnt see myself with you if Naomi wasnt in the picture" Cathy said. "Cath, do you love me, forgetting Naomi?" Mitch asked. Cathy sighed.: "Stop it, Mitchell. Of course I love you. I had your child didn't I? I make love to you several times a week, dont I? How could you ask me these things!?" Cathy exclaimed. "Come in the bedroom, and let's make love. I want to make love to the woman I love, and who says she loves me" Mitch said. Cathy shook her head. "I can't. It feels like cheating" Cathy replied. Mitch sighed : "Cath, what are you going to do if Naomi and I do divorce, irrespective of what happens with you and me? Do you really think she isn't going to find another man if she and I do divorce? She'll be out there prowling for another man, the minute the divorce is filed" Mitch said. "I'll cross that bridge when we come to it, if it gets that far. At that point, we'll discuss it, but for now, as long as you and Naomi are on ice, so are you and I. I'm sorry, that's just the way it has to be" Cathy said. Mitch shook his head. "You disappoint me, Catherine, but I have to respect your feelings." Mitch took Cathy's child support check from his wallet. "Here's your money for the baby. You're welcome to come to the ballpark and see us play anytime you want. I will always honor my obligation to this child, whether we're together or not. That's the kind of man I am. Besides that, I am greatly hurt and disappointed in you" Mitch said. "I'm sorry, Mitchell, you're putting me in a very awkward position." Cathy said. "I shouldnt have to suffer from the woman I do love, just because I likely dont love another woman anymore. One way or the other, this will get sorted out" Mitch said, leaving Cathy's apartment.

The next night, the Good Guys gathered at the ballpark to play the Mets, before what would likely be another small crowd. Before the game, an extremely irate Naomi approached Mitch in the clubhouse. "Cathy called me late last night, and told me you tried to go over to her apartment, and make love to her, and to tell her you loved her, and didnt love me anymore. Is that true, Mitchell?!" Naomi charged. Mitch looked at Naomi with a cold stare: "What I do on my own time isn't any of your business, bitch. You threw me out, remember? Who I love, and who I dont love, doesn't concern you!" Mitch shot back. "Who you love doesn't concern me? You fucking son of a bitch! If it doesn't concern me, then why am I standing here talking to you, then? Why dont I go file for divorce?" Naomi retorted. "I dont know, why dont you go file for divorce? Do whatever the fuck you want! You think I care!" Mitch said. "Fine, Mitchell, tell you what, since you dont care, you will be in for a very rude awakening. You just wait!" Naomi said, and walked away.

That night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, with a game against the Mets. Gil Bellows pitched, in front of less than 10,000, and shut out the Mets, as the Good Guys got only two runs, in a 2-0 win. Charlize Theron was on the mound on Tuesday, before about 14,000. She gave up two runs in six innings, as Paradise rallied from a 2-1 deficit, for four sixth inning runs, and a 5-2 victory. Neve Campbell gave up three runs on Wednesday night, and got shut out, 3-0.

Thursday was an off day. That day, Mitch went to visit Cathy and the baby, bringing Cathy flowers. "Please take off your shoes, and just let me massage your feet. We dont have to have sex": Mitch said. Cathy shook her head. "No, Mitchell. You cant just come over here, bring me flowers, and expect me to be your foot sex girl. It doesnt work that way. Naomi told me about your little exchange with her in the clubhouse on Monday night" Cathy said. "This is just great! You're punishing me, because I dont love some overbearing bitch, who makes me miserable, when I've told you I want to spend the rest of my life with you!" Mitch snapped. "Mitchell, I've told you, when you've sorted things out with Naomi, one way or the other, I will reevaluate. For now, I cant do things with you" Cathy said. "I've sorted them out, Cath, I want to divorce the bitch. You want me to call a lawyer, and start the process tomorrow? I will!" Mitch said. "Have you at all thought about what "divorcing the bitch" is going to do to your other three grown children, who idolize you? They're going to be crushed. Is that so easy for you to do, even if you hate Naomi, and want out!?" Cathy said, trying to play on Mitch's conscience. Mitch sighed. "Dont do that, okay?" He said. "When I see you've made a concerted effort to try and work it out with her, and cant, then I'll talk to you about where we go. Until then, I'm your friend, and the mother of your fourth child, thats all" Cathy said. Mitch smirked: "How did you get so tough?" "I've been around you this last while" Cathy said.

Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook started, and got battered, losing 6-2. Hayden pitched on Saturday night. She gave up three runs, as the Good Guys rallied from a 3-0 deficit, for four runs in the eighth, and a 4-3 win. Gil Bellows had the ball on Sunday, a sunny, dry, 85 degree day, in front of a crowd of a bit more than 20,000. Bellows allowed one run six innings, as Paradise broke a 1-1 tie with three eighth inning runs, and came away with a 4-1 victory.

Houston entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's last series. Charlize Theron pitched on Monday night. She did well, giving up but two runs into the seventh inning. Charlize left with a 5-2 lead, when the bullpen of Naomi, and Amanda Bynes, imploded for five seventh inning runs, causing the crowd of 10,000 to boo unmercifully. The Good Guys could not recover, and lost, 7-5. Neve Campbell took the mound on Tuesday night, in front of 11,000 folks. Neve gave up three solo homers, as the Good Guys could score only two runs, and fell, 3-2. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball on Wednesday, a sunny, dry, 80 degree day, in front of a bigger than usual crowd of 25,000, due to a camp day promotion. Cook got shelled, falling behind 5-0, but the Good Guys played a very inspired game, tying the game in the sixth, with five runs, and then going to the eleventh, and finally winning the contest, on an Ed Burns homer, to send the unusually large crowd home happy, with a 6-5 eleven inning win, that completed a winning, but again subpar, five and four homestand. The team seemed to be running in place, but, as they packed the next night to head to New York, at least things weren't getting any worse.

In the meantime, the team held a tickle party on Wednesday night, before embarking on their road trip. The featured lee would be pitcher Neve Campbell, the recipient of two losses on the homestand. Neve was tied hands and feet to the bed, in her bra and panties, as the male wolf pack surrounded her. Shortstop Tom Cruise began the tickle on Neve's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEE! NEEEEOO! Working down, center fielder Burns was next, tickling Neve on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly, counting her ribs:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! NEEEEEOO! Moving down, pitcher Gil Bellows was the next ler, attacking Neve on her hips, inner thighs, and knees, causing her legs to jerk:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! OMG NEEEEO! Finally, Mitch poisitioned himself at Neve's bare feet, and tickled them with fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush. Neve went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEE! NEEEEOOOOO! OMFG I GIVE UP! NEEEEEOOOOO! STAHPPPPP! NO MORE! NEEEOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the extremely ticklish Neve was untied.

On Thursday, Mitch went home to pack his clothes, and then catch a cab for the flight to JFK Airport in New York. Naomi and Mitch had not said a word to each other all week, and neither seemed to be letting up on their stance.

So, it had been a homestand of silence between Mitch and Naomi, subpar play by the team, and a difficult decision by Cathy. Would things improve, stay the same, or implode? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well I suppose that would be the classical definition of escalating a conflict situation. It seems as if Mitch and Naomi might be unable to come to any kind of an understanding where it relates to this marriage. Who will be left after this conflict finds a resolution? This one could threaten the stability of the whole team. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. I dont think anyone really knows if Mitch and Naomi can resolve this or not. They have had such a rollercoaster marriage for over 20 years, that I dont think they themselves even know anymore. You are 100% correct that their issues could affect the whole team.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, either tomorrow night, or at latest, some time Tuesday.

Mitch

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back