• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Reason To Be Heard Part III mmm/f (sexual)

IUPtickler

Here is Part III...let me know what you think. Thanks!

Part III

The boys stepped back is amazement from what had just happened. Becky actually was building to an orgasm! They had always wondered if Becky was a screamer or moaner and they would finally find out. Bob went and picked the blindfold up off of the floor and headed to put it back on her when Dave interjected.

“Wait, let’s allow her to see what is coming next.”

“Works for me said Tim”, Bob also agreed.

Becky finally spoke…”Guys I had no idea this would turn me on like that. Trust me I am not a slut…well I am not a huge slut. I have never been tickled like this before. I don’t know how much more I take. Part of me wants to cum right now while another part of me feels like I am going to pass out! I need a break.”

“Break?” asked Tim

“Oh we are going to break you alright. Now that we know you are enjoying this we are do things to you that you never dreamed of. I wonder how many orgasms you can have before you pass out?”, asked Tim

Becky just laid there and wondered what that had in store for her. They brought her some water for a drink since she had been sweating so much for the past hour. After she took a few sips she saw Bob leave the room and the other two head to the bottom of the bed.

“What are you doing?”, she asked

Dave answered, “Oh Bob bet us that we couldn’t make you laugh and scream so loud that he could hear you down the hall”

“Oh shit!” is all that went through Becky’s head.

Dave go down on his knees and stared at Becky’s soft, completely bare and ultra sensitive soles and toes trying to decide what to do first. He could see the wrinkles in her arches move as she wiggled her toes in anticipation. Tim on the other hand knew exactly what he was going to do. He grad a firm bristled hair brush and raked it up and down her fleshy arches!!!

“NOOOO please EHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!”

Dave had finally made up his mind, he opened his mouth and began nibbling on her tender little toes! Becky could see in the mirror each of them doing their jobs so well!

”Ohhhhhh Dave, NOOOO not both at the same time!!!”

“Ok” replied Dave

Right then Tim stopped using the brush and knelt down to her foot. Then both of them started sucking her toes. Their tongues swirling around her soft, supple toes, then in and out of their mouths.

“hmmm ohhhh hmmmmmmmmm” is all that Becky could get out.

“What’s up baby?’ ask Tim

“Fuck that feels good.” mumbled Becky

They kept sucking for several minutes both watching her pussy really start to get wet and swollen! She even started to try and move her hips as they sucked her toes but she was tied to tight for that. Tim then got up and walked up next to her, right by her ear.

He whispered to her “do you want to beg to cum or just ask nicely?”

“Oh please make me cum hard, boys!” answered Becky

So Tim went back down to Dave and whispered some directions to him. Then for a few more minutes they both sucked her toes. Getting each one, over and over making her moan louder and louder. Then Tim reached to the floor and picked up the tooth brush while he was still sucking. Then almost as though they had practiced this before Tim flipped it on high and held that so smooth bottom side against her throbbing clit!

“OOOOHHHHHH YES!!!!!!” moaned Becky

But then Dave started using that hair brush all over her soles!

“HAHAHAHAH NOT BOTH AT THE SAME TIME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH”

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHH HEHAHAHAHAHAHEHAH YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!, screamed Becky!

At point her body stiffened up as she had the most intense orgasm of her life. Just as she had finished Bob walked back in.

“Well guys I guess we know she can’t decide rather she is a moaner or a screamer. I think we need to do some further testing!”

“What!?!?!”, screamed Becky

“Oh Becky we are far from done here. That was the first of many orgasms for the evening. How many do you think it will take before you pass out?” chuckled Bob.

“Yeah” yelled Dave, “we all want a few shots at your hot little snatch!”

“But what about your wife Bob!?! What would she do if she found out?!?!”, quickly asked Becky.

“She took it like a champ; just like her sister!!! Hahaha”, then the other two guys joined him in laughing “hahahahahha”.

“Now don’t worry Becky you won’t cum again for a while we are going to tickle you harder than we did before. We want you to really look forward to that mind blowing orgasm!

Tim moved to hear head while the other two went directly for her feet. They each grabbed a tool to assist them. Bob has a pipe cleaner and Dave the electric tooth brush. They knelt down and starting working on her tender peds!

“HEHEHAHAHA HEHEHA NOT AGAIN!! HEHEHAHAHAHAHH”

Tim on the other hand was kneeling in front of her, now all she could see was his crotch. He started working on her hallow pits!!

“HAHAHAHA HEHAHAH HEHHEHA SHIIIIIITTT!!!!!”

All Becky could due was again just take whatever they had due for her. However the newest sensation was the feeling of Tim’s hard dick pushing against her face through his shorts…

Becky kept screaming for what seemed like hours but in reality was only 20 minutes. They never let up at all during those short minutes they seemed to grow stronger listening to her pleas. They finally stopped to give her a rest. The three of them stood to the side looking at her used body just laying there.

“Man Bob, she is taking it just like your slutty little wife did!” snickered Tim

“Hey man, that is my wife!” yelled Bob

“I know Bob but the way she begged for all of our cocks, she was not new to the scene, haha” said Tim

“Alright I will give you that” admitted Bob

“I KNEW SHE WAS A WHORE!” screamed Becky

“That is it, you know what to do boys!” stated Bob

Bob then patted the other two gentlemen on the back and they headed to her feet again. Bob however climbed on the bed and got directly behind Becky. Now he was leaning over her ass with his crotch digging into her ass. He then reached around and grabbed her tender breasts. As he held her extremely sensitive tits he buddies began on her soles. Tim worked his fingers over her arches like a concert pianist!

‘HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE NOT HAHAH MY FEET AHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Sorry Becky your plea’s are falling on deaf ears!” joked Tim

While Tim was working his magic on her left foot, Dave was having his fun with her right. He would alternate between nibbling her toes and arches and scrubbing them with the electric toothbrush.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA I AM GOING NUTS HAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAH EHAHAHEHEHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Then without notice Bob start tickling her nipples and all over her perky breast. Teasing her erect nipples with his finger tips. While he was going this he also started to pump his crotch against her back side.

Then Bob stated, “See Becky you really are a slut here are three guys tickling you buck naked and one is driving his crotch into your ass and yet all you can say, geez that really tickles!!!, hahahahahah”

“I think it is time for another orgasm!!”, suggested Tim

So Tim and Dave stopped the tickling and started sucking her toes again.

Let me know if you guys think it is too intense, not intense enough or whatever, thanks again!!

Part IV

I have started the final part. Does anyone have any requests for Becky? Thanks.

IUPtickler

I have started the final part. Does anyone have any requests for Becky? Thanks.

IUPtickler

Yeah....Have three guys feathering her at the same time. One doing inbetween her toes, one on her erected hardened nipples, and the last right square on her wet pussy. She needs to go wildly insane by laughing and moaning at the same time.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back