• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heathers incident (m/f socks)

pribyljr

TMF Regular
Heather was bored. She kicked her wool clogs off as she walked and would slip them on walk a few steps and do it again. She then discovered that her socks slid on the newly waxed hallway. Seeing no one she kicked her shoes about ten feet got a little run going and slid about 5ft unforuntantly she didn't see the guy coming out of the door to the left and slammed into him landing on her butt. She was totally embarassed.

He knelt down. He was a very muscular built man. He smiled "Think you got the worst of it."

"Yeah. I am so sorry." she rubbed her right ankle.

"No big deal. So let me guess hallway skiing." He reached to feel her hurt ankle.

"Yeah it was cool til I hit you." She flinched as he touched her ankle. She felt his warm hand through her grey sock. It was a very gentle touch suprising for a massive guy like this.

"Does this hurt." applying almost no pressure

She smiled "No just really embarassing that I hit the wall of a man."

He softly tickled her foot "Feel this"

Heather giggled and twitched her foot. "Yeehahahasss. I am ticklish there."

He responded "Good got feeling and payback." He helped her up and got her shoes. "Becareful. This hall gets alot of activity. You should try to go to the gym or something safe."

She smiled brushing her fingers through her sandy brown hair. "I will. Thanks for the rescue. Whats my bill?" She teased flirtatiously

"Well I don't take insurance...You mentioned something that would be acceptable and keep us out of court for the accident." He teased back.

"Ok. What did I say?" She was clueless

He reached at her as her shirt ,it was a short tight midriff shirt that she loved, had rode up slightly and she didn't fix it when she stood. He tickled her tummy and belly button.
"One tickle should cover it"

She squirmed and giggled like a young girl. She then pouted "No fair. I am ticklish everywhere..." She actually really liked getting tickled as long as it wasn't to intense. She hoped he'd make her stop pouting and she was right.

He tickled her underarms as she attempted to fake a yawn.

She giggled "Boy your learning my spots this could be bad for me." She flirted

"Well maybe next time we can finish the exploration. I got class. Your too cute Heather." he walked away

Wait how'd he know my name. Who was he and how will I see him again?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back