• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Snoop or...?

juice1598

TMF Novice
Can anyone give a review of Harmony's Ticklish Snoop or Tickle Time
with Rachel Wells?I've heard good things about Ticklish Snoop but not
too much about the other.

Oddly I watched Ticklish Snoop last night.

Snoop is a pretty good Harmony offering. It has Chelsea Pfiefer as the tickler, and Alex Jordan as the lee. Alex was a bouncy spirited blond who seemed to have a good time making the video. Alex is caught snooping on Chelseas home activities and is caught then punished via tickling. You get two solid indoor positions (One on a table top, another on an chair) good bondages. There is also and an interesting segment outside on the roof that is troubled by a lot of road sounds, but is still pretty good. All the regular body parts are hit in these positions. Alex is ticklish in that not going crazy, but clearly ticklish way. I'd give her a 7. At the end we get to see Chelsea tied to a poll and worked over by the lee. So-so tickling, but Chelsea is pretty ticklish so it's fun. Overall this is a good video. I rate it 6.

Tickle Time is a much better video in my opinion. Wells and Sheena Loveland trade positions three times each. Lot's of solid tickling and lots of great responses. Both women are clearly ticklish, and both know how to tickle well. Good bondage positions, and nothing seems to be lacking. I give it a 9. It's one of my long time favorite vids, and I still enjoy it after many many viewings.

If I had to pick one, Tickle Time would get my $'s

Myriads

Thanks for the review.I think I will go with Tickle Time this time around.:)

I have to agree with you Myriads I liked "Tickle Time" much better than "Ticklish Snoop" as well. Both are good videos though. One reason I liked "Tickle Time" better was because of Sheena Loveland she was a real cutie and very, very ticklish. Does anyone know if she made any other tickle videos?

That was it for Sheena as far as I know. She did some stills at the same time (With Greta Carlson I think) and little else in the tickling area. Lot's of bondage work for Harmony though.

Myriads

I'd also vote for Tickle Time; it's a classic. "Rachel Wells" is one of Julia Parton's aliases, and you just cannot miss with Julia (see my recent post in the "Favorite Tickling Model" thread). Sheena Loveland was fun in that video too.

I've never seen "Ticklish Snoop." I'd have a hard time watching it knowing that Alex Jordan committed suicide.

tk86 said:
I'd also vote for Tickle Time; it's a classic. "Rachel Wells" is one of Julia Parton's aliases, and you just cannot miss with Julia (see my recent post in the "Favorite Tickling Model" thread). Sheena Loveland was fun in that video too.

I've never seen "Ticklish Snoop." I'd have a hard time watching it knowing that Alex Jordan committed suicide.

I never knew Alex Jordan committed suicide.Did this happen recently?

No, it was several years ago, I believe. Harmony pulled Ticklish Snoop from the market for a while, but eventually started selling it again. (As far as I know, her suicide had nothing to do with the video; I suppose they felt it would just be in poor taste to continue selling it while the memory of her death was still fresh.)

Yes, knowing that she killed herself sorta cuts my enjoyment of the video a bit also.

Myriads

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back