• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Red Line District

Lauren Tyler

1st Level Red Feather
FYI, the Red Line is one of the subway lines in my city. Naturally, in the city, anything goes, especially on the subways. This is a view of what it's like riding on the subway late at night, and the relief I feel when I make it to my destination.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now entering Harvard Square, doors will open on the right," The train announcer said over the intercom as the train pulled into the station. Holding my bottle of Mountain Dew in one hand, I stepped into the car that had stopped closest to me and took a seat. Placing the Mountain Dew in my messenger bag, I took out my PSP and began to play. Shortly after that, the doors closed and the train began to pull out of the station.

It's five minutes to ten at night, and one would wonder why I'd be out so late at night. To be honest, I was coming home from a social gathering a few towns over, and unfortunately getting there is a bit of a trek. Fortunately, I'm always able to make it so I have time to get the last commuter train to my branch home. It's just a matter of sitting in the large lobby and playing my PSP or sketching untill the train is announced.

For now, here I am, sitting in the car, playing my PSP while I wait to get to the next station. Even this late at night, there are still people who ride the trains. In fact, I can sense several other people on this car. To the left near the end of the car is one of those women who are stuck in a low-paying job and are forced to live in the poorer areas of town, struggling to make ends meet while caring for their kids. It's a classic stereotype, unfortunately, and I sympathize for those who are in that situation. However, there are some who let themselves get into that, whether it's gambling, alcohol, drugs, or whatever, but you can't tell who's who in this day and age.

Anyway, back to what's happening right now. The woman is sitting on the seat with several large plastic bags from those Family Dollar types of stores, which aren't too bad since you get good food for low prices, and in this day and age, every dollar counts. To the right of her, her child is trying to sleep, but the car rocking back and forth and rumbling keeps her awake. It makes me wonder what parents are thinking by bringing their children out this late at night when they should be in bed sleeping. And they wonder why their children are so irritable in the morning.

To my right, I see an elderly woman with ragged, dirty clothes, with a large plastic bag full of cans and bottles. Such a pity, having to resort to that in order to make a living. Yet, a lot of times these people use what they get to drink their problems away. Another catch-22 situation.

And sitting opposite me is a weird looking person, who I can't even tell if they're male or female. I don't say anything, I just go back to my game.

(to be continued)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back